The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wammy House Killer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

The Wammy House Killer Empty
PostSubject: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 2:38 am

First let me say that you don't have to know much about Death Note to join this rp and start off by saying that this is an rp I started LONG ago when my rping skills weren't.. so grand. In an even more unfortunate note, the roleplay also died when.. well, some stuff happened between me and a really close friend of mine and I could no longer tolerate looking at it. So- I thought why not try to start this bad boy up again with better partners, and even more literate skills? Especially because this thread was looking pretty damn lonely. Basic point is: Straight up copy-paste, don't judge.

☣Rules☣
1: Regular Subterra rp rules apply first and foremost.
2: Posts must be no shorter then four sentences unless it's called for.
3: This is a semi-literate to literate rp.
4: I am playing the role of the killer- however... if someone wants to partner up with him.... just let me know. *smirk* No promises they'll live though.
5: Mello and Near may not be used in this rp- fair for everyone you else, okay?
6: Romance is allowed in any of the three romance groups.
7: Be nice, and no chat speak please. I absolutely despise chat speak.
8: Any questions, don't be afraid to ask.
9: People can join whenever during the rp, late or early up until all letters are taken.
10: Have as many characters as you can manage.
11: Gore, violence, romance (as long as that's not the main focus of the rp), etc. allowed.
12: Each character will have a single partner- and I'll pair characters up to make it fair, after all- everyone taking the chance to rp with someone new would be great.
13: Finally, you don't have to know anything about Dethnote in order to join. Seriously, it's more of a detective OC more than anything.

☣Plot☣
It's the Wammy's first time that they're filled all the way up and all the letters in the alphabet where taken, besides the ones that were already used; B,L, W, R, and I could not be used.  Other than that every other letter from A-Z were taken up, so thus the Wammy decided that no more kids could be taken in.

As a celebration they prepare a special party for all the kids from 8- 21. L and Watari where there as well, unforunitely L couldn't take time to be there with the kids/teens- especially during his toughest case yet that he had yet to crack; Kira. But Watari had made his famous appearance among them, making the young detectives more than happy.

During what should have been a happy, playful, fantastic night full of the kids/teens making friends- a scream pierced through the house and everyone rushes in to see a dead child. It didn't take long for the whole place to reach a panic from the loss since everyone knew that there was a killer among them.

Watari went to speak to L in person back at Task Force, and L seemed more than disturbed, especially since time wasn't exactly on his hands. He couldn't just drop the Kira case to investigate his soon-to-be-successors to see who out of them committed the murder. It didn't take long for his brain hatched an idea however...

As he told it to Watari, the man didn't seem to happy about it at first, but went with it, and since then, L made his way to the Wammy House on one simple day of his 'free-time' just to announce to them himself, that this was all a test. That whoever found the killer first would be in L's sight and had his attention. He told them all to fend for themselves, and the faster they find the killer the better for them all, for the killer had to be one of them.

So the hunt is on for the killer, all the kids and teens trying their best to find the culprit, wanting to desperately be L's successor. Though with some dying in the same place they call home, some really wanting to leave with their lives, while others are just getting started eager for the new task given to them by the great mentor L.

On the other hand, another goal was on a different teens mind, in fact, he had his eyes set on the ball of his own goal, though it was completely opposite of the other boys.  Though no one would guess-....

So the hunt begins!

☣Setting☣
It's currently in the middle of fall, though it's pouring down rain because temperatures haven't dropped yet. It's the night of the party, drinks and food to all extent is served. From exotic dishes to regular normal 'everyone knows what it is' dish. Music is playing and everyone is having a great time, the party just started. People are opening up and getting to meet others. Friends- maybe.

☣Available Letters☣
A
B - Me
C
D
E
F
G
H
I - Me
J
K
L
M
N
O - Eone
P
Q
R - Me
S
T
U
V
W
X - Mew
Y - Mew
Z

☣Character Sheet☣
* Means to fill it out, all the rest are your own choice whether you want to or not.

Basic Info
Name: (Full if possible)
* Alias: (What is your cherrie's letter, and what else they happen to go by)
* Age: (I would prefer it if we kept it around the 18-21 area, upper more than lower)
Birthday:
* Personality:
* Quarks: (If they have any, and if your character does, what strange things do they have a habit of doing?)
Weakness: (What is your character weak in?)
Strengths: (What is your character good at?)

*Looks
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:
Picture: (Not needed, but free to use)

Family
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Friends:
Pets:
History:

Roster of Detectives:

Last edited by Pickles on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 5:09 pm

TBU

Ixxe:
Syca:

Last edited by Mew-Chan on Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:56 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:23 pm

Oooh, Death Note! I'll tell Eone~
I want in too, btw~
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Eone

Eone

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:11 am

ooh~! *dives in* looks like a...hmmm... 2nd generation era, right?
character sheet:

Last edited by Eone on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:45 am

Ritsu is just gonna drop this here for now, kay?

~*Ritsu's Characters*~
Characters:

I'll be updating this. I may add more characters, but I'm not sure yet...

Last edited by Ritsu on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:40 am

Pleasure to finally get to meet you, Eone.

My apologies for holding this off so long. I've... had a lot going on in my life. But- hopefully it's starting to ease up which means my presence on here should be more frequent. That being said- everyone is accepted and welcome.

I appreciate your patience and you all joining. I look forward to the murdering streak with you.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:16 am

I'm still working on my second form, but my first one is up and ready. Mind letting me know if there is anything wrong with it, Pickles? Razz
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:13 am

Everything is great! : D The uh.. only issue I'm seeing Mew is her Alias must be her letter as well. Example:
N - Near
M - Mello
I - Ian
O - Oath
S - Sasha

etc. etc. And I is already taken so... ' ^^ To keep X and a similar name her alias could always be 'Xe'! That's.. the best I got.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:00 am

Well, actually, it's not impossible for "Xe" to be pronounced "ick-see". X's are very peculiar letters. In Greek, they actually make a "ch" sound, I believe, like a 'kuh'....

I kinda wanna come up with another one, but Eone took O...
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Aww.......that sucks........*does not know how to fix said issue*
Back to top Go down
Eone

Eone

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 2:01 am

Ah, about the letter also being the alias, Matt and Mello both start with M yet Matt's was said to be Q, not M2 or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wammy House Killer   The Wammy House Killer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wammy House Killer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Roleplaying :: Death Note :: RP Setup-
Jump to: