The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiseki

Kiseki

Male Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1996-02-07

Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:16 pm

And yes, I made the title rhyme on purpose. Just a little something to catch your eye~ Wink

*ahem* Well, I suppose I should get down to it. The name I go by is Kiseki. It's a name I chose a long time ago, and it just kinda stuck. That, and taking the time to come up with good names is a pain in the tail. Takes me forever to come up with em. But I digress!
I've actually been trying for about 3 days to get on here, and it really tested my patience, But I'm finally here! ^__^ And I must say, this place looks like a well-kept castle already. It just needs more souls in it. Maybe a few potted plants too. Razz

So about me: I'm an introverted mentalist. I do all kinds of things inside my own head. I'm always thinking, always feeling, and have a habit of daydreaming too much. I can't really help it though. I'm not a very grounded person. That being said, I love things that entertain my mind and imagination! So while I admit I'm not an Otaku by any stretch of the mind, (I'm more of a gamer), I do enjoy it. Especially Naruto. I'm a Narutard!! I said it. There. x3 I also used to be in a huge Bleach phase, but got tired of it after about 6 seasons. It was nice at first, but in my opinion got ridiculous. I've watched Death Note, seen enough Soul Eater to hold a conversation about it, and a teensy bit of Blue Exorcist. Basically, I watch a little bit of everything. I'd watch more, but I'm always too busy playing Skyrim. XD (It's like, the best thing since Pasta.)

Umm, let's see, what else..? I'm really chill and laid back. I'm open minded and abstract thinking. So don't worry about being to weird for me. I mean really, you could tell me you married a dolphin and I'd say "Aww! Where's the lucky creature?? I wanna meet him! Or her! ^__^"
Lol. It's wonderful to break down barriers. It's like finding new places on your mental map!
Oh, I suppose I should mention this: As a mentalist, I'm basically a freaking energy junkie. I crave it. I breathe it, I live it. Anything to do with magic, or anything pertaaining to the whole "Power within" thing, it's my game~ Chi, Chakra, Prana, Mana, whatever you wanna call it! I think you get the idea. I'm an energy being right? It makes sense that I love energy. And yes, this includes caffeine and the occasional hormonal burst I get about once a month. It's that sensation of power that invigorates me. So yeah.. heehee. x3

Well, I suppose I could close off my first post with a few more random snitches. I have a small, teensy, tiny adoration for vampires. I love beast-characters. (not that there's anything wrong with humanoid characters, but- HEY LOOK A FURRY!!), And I think it's a shame anime doesn't have more of them :/
Eh, that's it. I'm out of stuff to type. I'm off to explore this place. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:30 pm

Well hello there, Kiseki-kun!! Its a pleasure to meet you! Of all the animes you listed above, its Death Note which I have to watch a bit more of ^^ I'm an otaku, but not as devoted as I would like- they have fairly expensive tastes ^^' However, that doesn't mean I haven't indulged my own amount of time into watching anime. I love videogames as well, but I'm more like a sports fan- I'd prefer to watch people play horror games and the like rather than play them myself XD I look forward to rping with you in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:40 pm

OTOUTOU! *tackles* *grins and swishes tail* Narutard... We need a term for SE now. XD
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Oh goodness- Narutard is perfect!! XD We HAVE to have one for SE!!
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:46 pm

I have tried and failed to come up with something. Nothing sounds right with "Soul Eater"...
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:45 pm

*takes a deep breath*

Okay, so I've had a bit of writer's block lately due to not roleplaying in awhile, so this welcoming introduction may or may not come off as a little off or twisted but, I shall welcome you anyway because it is only the right thing to do and besides, as you said- new friends and the breaking of barriers is always great! With everyone else, don't expect to break my barrier- I'm an enigma. *smirk*

Anyway, welcome. I am Pickles the Night Surgeon- er.. well, just Pickles but.. I really like that title so now I've gotten in the habit of putting it all together and besides, whoever gets the reference will know exactly what I mean-- but, I digress myself.

It's a pleasure to meet you Kiseki, anything we do, rp, hold here you and every new member are welcomed enough to take part in no matter how many posts you have or how recently you joined. Everyone is on equal footing here which makes this rp site a lot different from the rest and almost puts it in synchronized harmony with each other and we are more than happy to have you here along for the ride with us- especially considering such commitment, three days? Damn.

By the way; being grounded is pretty lame, so don't feel bad. If everyone daydreamed I kid you not there would be world peace which may sound crazy but if you truly think about the theory alone before dissing it...

To add on I am more of a gamer myself honestly but do share my different loves of different manga/anime as well such as Death Note, Soul Eater, Blue Exorcist, amongst plenty others that I'm just too lazy to name right now. Seriously.

Open mindedness is a great thing to have, especially around us crazy people here on this forum. *grabs Mew-chan and Ritsu and pulls them close* Especially we three, we... well, are in a completely different realm compared to most people especially *points at Ritsu and smirks* That one over there. But all playfulness aside, it's a trait most respectable, and you my friend have earned it.

I too am also pretty laid back and chill, you be nice to be and respect me, I'll be nice to you and respect you. It's as easy as that, if I don't like what you're saying I'll keep it to myself and not blow up. *shrug* It's what people should do so I feel you there. By the way, I  married my dog.

Just kidding! Haha, or am I?

Energy. I don't know what to say about that honestly beside more power to you. The more energetic people are usually the more people want to be around said people like that (like me for example). Especially when they want to get outside and DO something or have some kind of adventure (as terrible as that sounds) or anything. Because someone who is energetic just can't SIT and I am one of those people, so it seems like we'll get along just fine.

I hope you have as much fun exploring the place as you did writing your introduction. We look forward to having you here with us (at least I know I do) and I personally look forward to possibly roleplaying with you in the near future.

Cheers to new people. *holds up a knife* and new organs!

- Pickles the Night Surgeon
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Oh, B. I swear, you are Nathan-incarnate. XD

Wait, I thought you married Pavi, not Punkin? Razz

Kiseki should know how crazy his Nee-chan is. If he doesn't, well...

Ritsu should stop spamming up people's intros... *sidles off to work on MedusaxEruka fanfiction that has been calling her since VBS*
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:58 pm

*wicked smirk* Hmmm.... I guess today that side of me just wants to rear it's ugly head.~

Pavi? That sex crazy lunatic? Haha, No no, I just untangled his intestines and spread them out to help him clean up that shit that constantly spews out of his mouth. Lugi is next of course- and you don't even WANT to know what I plan to do with that thing that fucks the holes he was talking about, heh.

Hmm, same here. I should probably stop before I get more detailed and graphic on this- and probably write that introduction to our Repo! Rp.... so that way I can let out all this... Nathaness. That's what I get for singing "Thankless Job" all day while working as a server and "Legal Assassin"... you should have seen the horrified faces of our guests- I'm so terrible. xD
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Pfft. If my dad weren't still up I would totally sing "Thankless Job". My mom's face...priceless. XD

"It's a thankless job, but somebody's got to do it!"

We should help Amber, though, right?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:08 pm

Dude, as I said before- I can get Nathan's voice PERFECT. So.. I do that whole 'growl talk' thing and believe you me if I'm singing that while delivering their food and handing them their silverware *cough*knife*cough*;

"Peeling off the tissue inch by inch,
Skinnin' off the muscles, too!
Harvestin' the kidneys for the fall!
Savin' up the livers in the fridge!
No one ever thanks me when I'm done,
How self-absorbed people can be!"

I mean, c'mon- while YOU may think that is epic, everyone else at the table just stared at me horrified. xD I might lose my job soon... *chuckles* Was so tempted to dance around, I was having fun on my first day. Shameless.

Help Amber? Sorry, my mind may just be a little shot right now and I may know exactly what you are talking about-! Just... not right now.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:18 pm

*giggles* I know, I know.

I think I freak my mom out. I can go from something like Zira's "My Lullaby" to "Mark It Up" in one breath.

Of course, my singing pisses my dad off all the time. But, eh, call me a spiteful bitch, but I do it somet just because it does.

...I have a very...eccentric playlist. "You and That Booty" by T-pain... XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D   Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey it's me, Kiseki! :D
Page 1 of 1