The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Most Brutal Introduction.

Go down 
3 posters

Do you know about Repo! The Genetic Opera, Metalocalypse, or both??
- Yes, I know about Metalocalypse and LOVE it, I'm a rabid fan too.
The Most Brutal Introduction. I_vote_lcap33%The Most Brutal Introduction. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
- Yes, I know a little about it but want to know more.
The Most Brutal Introduction. I_vote_lcap0%The Most Brutal Introduction. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
- Yes.
The Most Brutal Introduction. I_vote_lcap17%The Most Brutal Introduction. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
- No, I know a little about it, but want to learn more.
The Most Brutal Introduction. I_vote_lcap0%The Most Brutal Introduction. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
- No, and I don't want to know anything about it.
 0% [ 0 ]
- Yes, I know about Repo! And LOVE it, I'm a rabid fan too.
The Most Brutal Introduction. I_vote_lcap50%The Most Brutal Introduction. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
- Yes, I know a little about it but want to know more.
 0% [ 0 ]
- Yes.
 0% [ 0 ]
- No, I know a little about it, but want to learn more.
 0% [ 0 ]
- No, and I don't want to know anything about it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

The Most Brutal Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:47 am

Yo. Okey, so.. nhat a memoir bhat... basically is!

The Most Brutal Introduction. Metalocalypse___Graffiti_by_miachan
Drawing nhat mine, sadly.

General Information

To try and answer the first question on your mind- Yes, I can type normally. Even though once you get used to typing in an accent it's very hard to get out of. But I must admit, I enjoy typing in that Wisconsin accent as much as I enjoy talking in it- so if you see where you've thought I've misspelled a word I have not- simply.. the accent showing through. Though for your sanity, I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen.

So for starters, let's start with the origin of my username so you can know a little bit about me...

For those of you who don't know my username is taken from the most notorious red-headed drummer of all times; Pickles from Dethklok, and also from the show Metalocalypse which *ahem* I am a huge fan of. The reason why I go by this on most sites (when available, if not it's TokitheDrummer) is because this is also my nickname on campus at my college. My real name is a bit too... common, so my friends began calling me this not just from the accent but... heh, funny part is- my hair is red as well AND I am a drummer myself. So, the irony is pretty much called for- yep, it's okey ta laugh. And yes, that should also tell ya a bit about my personality as well. I'm a pretty lax and chill person who is easy ta get along with so long as you are polite to me, I'll be polite to yew. I don't bite- I'll just hit ya over the head with my drumstick if ya misbehave and annoy me, heh! Used ta go by many different things everywhere else bhat basically it's either Beyond (as Ritsu knows me from Pokefarm- yes, yes- aye'm apart of that as well, bhat who cares? So is a whole bunch of others. Aye'm proud ta still have some fun, haha.), Pickles, er TokitheDrummer (Toki of course).

But seriously, I don't take very much serious. I don't care about age (er... over eighteen in my roleplays though) and I don't care about gender. I care about your intelligence and how you as a person come across to me. So, as I said before, pretty hard to piss this drummer off. While I don't drink booze by the gallons, or do drugs by the needle full- I'm still a pretty fun and brutal person ta get to know.

Introduction

☣ Yew.... ja yeeeew, does I haves yer attention yet?
Ams yew reading this?
Ah yew probably aren't reading this boring crap.
I should just say -riff- et- ah, I mean...
Welcome to da first brutal entry! ☣
I guess...

Some introduction eh? *grin* Let me further introduce myself. I am TokitheDrummer, Toki, Pickles, or ya know, any other nickname you can think of for short. I am quite.. the strange one if you will. You may know me from other sites, you may not but I shall admit that I have been a lurker for quite sometime, at least since Ritus brought it ta my attention-- but like Toki I don't like to 'practice' in other words, I can be quite the lazy -riff-. *wide grin* Get it? Heh, so now I've decided- after craving and craving a good yaoi Metalocalypse roleplay amonst other things.

☣ Now Go Forth and Die!
Er, I mean... View IT !☣
Seriousliess....

Nah, just kiddin!.. Er am I? On a different note, I'm.. I'm running out of things to say.. ah... must by my laziness kicking in again.. damn it, I was on a roll! Ugh... *grunt* What a pitty, looks like you fine dildos won't get the chance to read the rest of the entry, betcha you're feeling sad aren't ya?... No? Well -riff- yew to ya douchebags!  Nah, just kidding, you probably really don't care about this entry. *grin* Oh well~ yew guys are missin' out dats fer sure!

☣ Keep blood lust away
Keep violence at bay
Can't deny genetics
Animal DNA
Not around me, anyway...

So a little more extra about me so maybe you won't come t'me asking me all these weird questions and force me to strick out your eye with a drum stick- nah, just pullin yer leg again- or ams I? I ams a yaoi fan for sure. I mean, so much that I can't even do hetero roleplays anymore- sorry you hetero loving douchebags! I'm taken by yaoi. *snicker* Maybe one day~ When the demons of Hell get summoned again. But jaaa, little bit more about me.. ah.... I'm a shadow who doesn't really talk very much- but one cool dood once ya crack me open and get to know me. Until then I'll be a shy sadistic Toki in the shadows of Skiwsgaar. I do own a pet, her name is Punkin and boy do I honestly anit-love her even though she tears up EVERYTHING, but hey.. she is still a pup, gotta be fair to her little punk ass. *grin* I was a college student, but just proudly graduated with my Associate's Degree this spring. I own two precious puppies, two betafish and one brim, and a recent addition to the family- a salamander;

Pets:

Yes, as you can clearly see- I  AM an animal lover. That- is the Toki deep inside of me and there are a whole bunch of things that compare me and that little Norwegian together as well- so, remember that in my personality, okey? 'Cause, that also means I'm a pretty sweet person who's willin' ta help no matter what the problem in any way I can, and willin' ta try my best ta make others happy- when I feel like it, heh.

But seriously, now that college is complete for me (fer now), I'm currently enrolled in a summer course (thanks, Psychology II for being such a... douchebag) which will take up most of my time (one chapter per three days of PSYCHOLOGY), and have two part time and one full time job. Because of this my life is sorta busy- but I try ta log on every time I get the chance which, thanks to my insomnia is frequently enough.

Let's see... whaddya douchebags wanna know about this crazy drummer? On that note let's move on to the music I listen to; maybe that'll give some good examples to how I am.

I: Dethklok & Snakes N Barrels
   * Favorite Songs?
          - All
         - Including DR
II: Creature Feature
III: Birthday Massacre
IV: Linkin Park
    * Favorite Songs?
        - All the old ones
V: 38 Special
VI: AC DC
VII: Aerosmith
VIII: Alice in Chains
IX: ATC
X: Bad Compony
XI: Berlin
XII: Billy Idol
XIII: Billy Squire
XIV: Black Sabbath
XV: Blue Oyster Cult
XVI: Bob Seger
XVII: Bon Jovi
XVIII: Boston
XIX: Bush
XX: The Calling
XXI: The Cars
XXII: Clash
XXIII: Concrete Blood
XXIV: Counting Crows
XXV: The Cure
XXVI: Cyndi Lauper
XXVII: Daniel Bedingfield
XXVIII: Def Leppard
XXIX: Derek and the Dominos
XXX: Dido
XXxI: The Eagles
XXxII: Eurythmics
XXxIII: Fleetwood Mac
XXXIV: Foghat
XXXV: Foreigner (got to see them in concert- wonderful night)
XXXVI: Fuel
XXXVII: Golden Earring
XXXVIII: Great White
XXXIX: The Guess Who
XL: Guns N Roses
XLI: Heart
XLII: Human League
XLIII: INXS
XLIV: Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
XLV: Journey
XLVI: Judas Priest
XLVII: Kiss
XLVIII: Led Zeppelin
XLIX: Metallica
L: Molly Hatchet
LI: Motley Crue
LII: Mountain
LIII: Mr. Mister
LIV: Naked Eyes
LV: Nirvana
LVI: Ozzy Osbourne
LVII: Pearl Jam
LVIII: Peter Frampton
LIX: Phil Collins
LX: Pink Floyd
LXI: Poison
LXII: The Police
LXIII: Purple Rain
LXIV: Queen
LXV: Quiet Riot
LXVI: Ratt
LXVII: Robert Plant
LXVIII: Rod Stewart
LXIX: Rush
LXX: Saliva
LXXI: Sammy Hager
LXXII: Scorpions
LXXIII: Seven Mary Three
LXXIV: Skid Row
LXXV: Soft Cell
LXXVI: Soundgarden
LXXVII: Steppen Wolf
LXXVIII: Steve Miller Band
LXXIX: Tesla
LXXX: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
LXXXI: Toto
LXXXII: Triumph
LXXXIII: Twisted Sister
LXXXIV: U2
LXXXV: Van Halen
LXXXVI: White Lion
LXXXVII: Whitesnake
LXXXVIII: The Who
LXXXIC: Yes
LC: Sting
LCI: Coldplay
LCII: Blue October
LCIII: Eminem
Etc. etc.

I left off quite a lot come to think of it... but a lot of Rock and other dethmetal and metal bands. Shame on me but still, you get the idea right? My music does vary from.. from soft like ah...  I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith to ah... Bones by Alice In Chains. Get it? It has a large range. The ONLY thing I will NOT and can NOT stand is whiny country and stupid rap. Other then that, anything else (hell even CLASSICAL!) is free game to me.

Roleplay Information

You, will most likely die,
By the hands of my arm,
When I come and fly,
And take over your face,
With the front of my hatredcopter. ☣
Better watch out.

"So... what comes next you crazy drummer?" Right? Thats what yew are thinkin' right?! WELL SHAME ON YEW FER CARING! .. Nah, if you are thinking that thanks for hanging around. The next part would be more information about me!... no.. no.. not about me in general, haven't you gotten enough of that already? *wide grin* THIS is about my roleplaying information. Ya know, the technical stuff for all of you who might wanna roleplay with me. If ya do, let's not hesitate to shoot me a message ja? I've been in a REALLY bad roleplaying mood as of yet- it's sad and pathetic and yet... I.. don't care. :3 I've been roleplaying for over 10+ years. Heads up; Central Time Zone.

What I look for;
- Literacy. I am a literate roleplayer myself. I can post up to twenty paragraphs if I wanted to, I at least expect up to three or four. Less if writer's block or.. ya know, just at one of those parts. Ya know, gotta have somethin' to work with if ya want me to be inspired to draw our scene that I do love.
- Yaoi. Period. Yuri.. MAYBE. I'm still kinda new to that, but Yaoi... more then welcome in my book- NO, I will repeat this again to make sure all you regular jackoffs understand, NO HETERO.
       * Smut; Smut is perfectly fine with me! As long as thats naught all 'cause den, it'll be PWP which.. is also ok! Just.. gotta be in da mood.

- Plot. Even if it's a "Make it up as we go" plot, there still needs to be some kinda small plot so at least we know where we can start and head in the direction of, now if it changes on the way doesn't matter to me. Just need a general beginning.
- Good Characters. This means no Gary Sues or Mary Lues. Alright? I don't want a sterotype either, those.. are uninteresting.
- NO UKES. ONLY SEKES AND/OR SEMES.

What I can do;
- Any Original Character or plot roleplay. Just because I'm on a fandom streak now doesn't mean I'm not into doing OC stuff period. I've got PLENTY of my own characters.
- So what do I usually roleplay? I am very plot based BUT can jump off plot into a new plot very easily if it makes sense. Because I am very laid back I can do any kind of... fetish you have when it comes to the yaoi/yuri roleplays. (like mine is blood, gore, pain, sadism/masochism, Bondage, etc. etc.) There are a few I won't do- like potty play and a few others. Any questions feel free to ask. Oh! And a quote that would describe my roleplays?

"Bruises and Bitemarks say, takes one to bring the pain

You're in a place for fear, lips are for biting hear, let's make this moment worth the while, let's kill the night and go down in style"

- Bruises and Bitemarks by Good With Grenades

But not all my roleplays have to be that way. *snicker* They can also be slow and sweet or whatever you want! I am very flexible after many years of roleplaying. (though I usually have a lot of trouble with just PURE fluff... like.. if that's all it is.) So even if you aren't into any of that, still don't hesitate to let me know.  I don't mind. They don't all have to be crazy. Hehe. Just let it be known, the more fun I have the longer the post shall be. I will NEVER quit a roleplay unless there is a reason behind it.

This means I can do Seme, Uke, and Seke.  Just let it be known that I find fighting over the seme position a very entertaining and fun thing to watch. AND NO, I ams NOT hinting ANYTHING. *hint hint*

- I can roleplay anything and any kind of plot. Even help add on to plots and add plenty of plot twists to it to spice it up a little. If you have an idea then please don't hesitate to let me know- just please don't say "I will do anything" or "What do you want to do?" because that my fellow douchebags is NOT a plot. If you have some idea to what you want to do then it's alright to say it. *grin* and I will happily reply back.

- "So what have you done when it comes to roleplays that are based off a book/manga/anime/etc. etc?"

Well it depends on the situation. If it's an OC based plot in that world it can NOT be focused off any of the main characters and have a nice plot. If it is based on the characters then no OCs except for some rare acceptions depending on the situations in the roleplay. *nod nod* So, to answer that, yes, I will just how it is done depends on what you are talking about.

- Threesomes?
You say threesomes I say HELL JA! It's fine with me, in certain occastions... like in Metalocalypse roleplay fer sure.

☣Current Wants;☣

*** Metalocalypse ***
☣ Let it be known, in this I can play EVERYONE- including Murderface (not for the pairings). If the same can't be said for you, that's fine, don't worry about it!! That's yanno- took me awhile to learn everyone. However eh.. ah.. I'm still slowly getting Charles and Skwisgaar! Also the name with the " ( ) " around it, would be the person I would prefer to play in the paring though, I'm NEVER too picky so ask if you wanna switch. If that isn't there then it would be either or. The stars are favorite!
- Charlesx(Pickles) ****
- Tonyx(Pickles) ****
- CharlesxSkwisgaar *
- Charlesx(Nathan) ***
- Charlesx(Toki) *
- Nathanx(Pickles) **
- Nathanx(Toki) ***
- Skwisgaarx(Toki) ***
- Skwisgaarx(Pickles) **
- Picklesx(Toki) **

☣Blue Exorcist☣
-Yukiox(Rin)

☣Black Butler☣
- CielxSebatian
- AloisxClaude
- Willing to try others perhaps...

☣Dethnote☣
- LxRaito
- (Matt)xMello
- Mellox(Near)

☣Starfighter☣
- CainxAbel
- ParaxisxAbel

Hannibal
-LecterxGraham

☣Sherlock☣
- SherlockxWatson

☣Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core☣
- Renox(Zack)
- Sephirothx(Zack)
- Sephirothx(Genesis)
- Vincentx(Zack)

☣Kingdom Hearts II☣
- Saixx(Axel)
- Zexionx(Demyx)
- Vexenx(Murluxia)
- Willing to try others perhaps

☣Togainu No Chi☣
- Take your pick

☣ Invader Zim ☣
- Zim or Dib. Oc if Oc plot similar to IZ.

☣Crush...
Seize...
Burn...
Kill...
Leave no one alive.
Let no one survive!☣
I'd be more then happy to obey.

Goodbyes

Ah, it's getting kinda late.. oh well, an insomniac never seems to sleep anyway. Ah, maybe I should just play the drums a bit. *rubs eyes* Alright ya dildos. I hope you enjoyed all the little random tidbits of information about me fer now. 'Cause I promise to Odin yew shall never learn more about me again until yew get to know me which shouldn't be too hard t'do. I'm an easy and laid back cool dood to get along with as long as ya try. I mean, ya won't know until yew try, right? I believe fer now I'm off to practice on my drum set. See ya later you crazy goofballs out dere feel free t'leave yer commit if ya made it all da way through! Feel free to message me whenever or if you have a roleplay idea. It has been too long since I've roleplayed and I'm itching to take care of it as soon as I can.

Until then, I'm off! Feel free ta enjoy this epic music video of the first song I got hooked on from this brutal dethmetal band.

P.S: On a Repo! The Genetic Opera fan streak as well- lemme know if you know what it is and love it as much as I do, eh? Love to base an rp around it one day~

Last edited by Pickles on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New pairing!)
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 6:01 am

YOU! Why did you not tell me you like Repo? WHY?

For the record, if you can sex it, Amber Sweet and Pavi would make good names for de salamander~
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:58 am

Ritsu wrote:
YOU! Why did you not tell me you like Repo? WHY?

For the record, if you can sex it, Amber Sweet and Pavi would make good names for de salamander~

I just now thought about it, dammit Rits! *smirk* Though- I'm happy to see that I am not the only Repo fan~ Nathan, man... love that dude. Every time he goes back and forth from his regular side to his sadistic that voice- especially in "Night Surgeon" ohhh, I shudder. Love the crazy ones. The movie was freaking fantastic... for those who have NOT seen it seriously need to take the time to.

But I didn't think it was possible my friend, you just became all that much more epic.

Pavi... heheh, I might have to stick with that because... it's just too cute and seems to fit Mr. Salamander. Great thinking and using yer noggin, Rits.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:02 am

I always loved how as much as Nathan hurt Shilo, she still loved him. I guess she realized he only did it because he was terrified of losing her. Poison your daughter to keep her from leaving... Necessary sacrifice much?

Hehe~ I named my hamster Amaimon because the first thing he did to my sister, who I call Shura, when she held him was bite the shit outta her finger. So we dubbed that moment as "Amaimon's revenge for Shura getting in between his and Rin's fight." XD
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:37 pm

I loved the fact that Nathan still kept Marni's body just behind a glass wall and preserved. That... was pretty twisted. Or the fact that he turned a guy into a living puppet and performed poorly at ventriloquism! *wide grin* But yes, him and Shilo had a very complicated relationship, and it was so wrong for him to poison her to keep her by his side but yanno, to an extent you can't blame him. He lost Marni and if Shilo had went out to become 'genetically perfect' and ended up owing Geneco... he would not have only killed Marni (or so he thought) but also have to kill his daughter! Anyway, either way it goes I love the duet they sing together when she realizes that her father is the Repoman and is just as shocked and upset. You almost wish Nathan had told her from the very beginning of everything so, it wouldn't have came to that. Though in the very end- how she couldn't pull the trigger no matter all the lies- and their song... beautiful.

Hahah, I love it, it's perfect! Fits for the perfect moment, I guess he's Amaimon reincarnated, eh?
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:51 pm

I love "Let the Monster Rise". It really fits how confusing that would be, for both of them. Nathan tried, the very best way he knew how, to raise Shilo. Hell, he even admits it in "Legal Assassin": He was lost without Marni. But he could only save one of them. And most WOULD try to save the baby first. But...y'know...did they ever reveal that Rotti was the one that actually poisoned Marni? Like, to Shilo and Nathan, I mean.

And seriously, Luigi, Amber, and Pavi tried to help their dad in the end. They squabbled, desecrated the Largo name, and fought over who would take Gene Co. But when Rotti was actually dying, they tried to help him and he shoved him away. They really loved him, and he treated them like shit.
Nathan poisoned Shilo her entire life, and she still loved him enough to hold him in his dying breaths. All their screw ups, ill-chosen words, none of that mattered. Just the fact that they loved each other.

...im retrospect, I think my relationship with my parents is like the Largos'. Even when I suck up my irritation and try to help, I just get shoved aside. And, like Amber, the only time I can really beg for something is when it's conducive to what my dad wants...
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:20 am

Me and my friend were going to do "Let the Monster Rise" for the college's annual talent show if I went back in the fall since she does Shilo perfect and I do Nathan flawlessly, including the switching of his voices and holding the notes just as long. Just, random fact, heh. I was even going to dress the part, I mean getting into that costume, making it myself- what fun!

Aaaanyway- heck yes. You can hear how torn poor Nathan is and not just from raising Shilo, he's also torn with his sadistic side as well. He doesn't want to be the Repoman but thanks to Rotti and his blackmail he has to, and even though THAT side enjoys it, when he comes to he is almost disgusted with himself. Hell, you can hear it when he is singing to Marni and says "The monster she should fear- is the father you left alone." And no, no, in the end they never revealed that. Rotti literally took it to his grave like he had planned on, and let Nathan die never knowing.

Didja know that in a scene that was taken out "Needle Through a Bug", Shilo extracts zydrate with that needle from her mother's corpse that Graverobber had stolen from Nate's glass area behind the wall and flips out??

Oh dood, me and my friend were just talking about that on my way back home from my college. Rotti in "Gold" was dissing his children and yet- you can only blame the children so much. A LOT of it comes from the way he parented them and raised them I mean damn, this man was probably so obsessed with Marni that even when his own children were born he neglected them (or just spoiled them with money because he had plenty to spare and didn't really care either way about them) for Shilo. And you just further prove my point- the children really did treat their father like a father, no matter how idiotic they were being about squabbling over Gene Co- like you said they still tried to help him and he pushed them away.

Dood, this entire movie was based around some shitty parents, but you're totally right- everything was based upon no matter how many screw ups you make, or how badly your family hurts you, until the very end when you or they are on their deathbeds... you will realize truly amongst all that hate, how much you loved them. As Shilo sang in "Genetic Emancipation" I believe. Love was a strong thing here, no matter how twisted everything else around them was.

I honestly can't say that about me and my family- er, mother. I mean, when I was younger I believed mine was like Shilo's and Nathan's- just with my mother because I was her one and only, and it was just always me and her against the world. That being said - and me being the only child she could ever have- she was very protective and tried to keep me from a lot of things. But thankfully, she began to realize as I grew up I needed to experience life or be rebelled against and let me go. I don't remember what age but- yanno, she truly didn't let me go until I was seventeen almost eighteen.

... Now it feels like she doesn't want anything in the world to do with me sometimes and just pushes me away, trying to kick me out of her life....  

Rits though- that's freaking terrible, man....

Last edited by Pickles on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:00 am

I wish I could match Mag's. I love "Chromaggia" and "Chase the Morning". But Shilo's "Infected" is pretty good too. I have a beef with "Seventeen", mostly because she flips Nathan off. I understand her frustration, but really, I feel like that crosses a line. I mean, my parents treat me like a witch in the burning times and I don't flip them off or say "fuck you" when they piss me off.

I thought not. Though Shilo acted like she thought there was more to Rotti using her dad than just "needing skilled hands". But then, she was pretty damn intelligent for being so sheltered.

I wondered why that song sounded so strange. I mean, the Grave Robber says "that fucking Amber cleaned me out" and then it's suddenly like he's giving Shilo a lesson on where Zydrate comes from and how to get it.

I think the money is to either shut them up, or to keep his image, and usually the later. Remember poor Amber's face? Thhe reason it was like that was because she had to scrounge for a "cheap" 9 grand surgery because he wouldn't pay for the better one. And it was only when Rotti saw how horrible it had ended up did he agree to pay. Because she was basically the new face for Gene Co., since he was planning on killing Mag, though she beat him to the punch by gouging her eyes out on stage. And even the patch-up surgery was a shit job, since Amber's face fell off ON stage. I actually think Paris was the only one they could find to do the face bit...

Yeah, she does. "You, I've mistaken for destiny." She realized that she was more than her genes, more than Marni and Nathan's daughter. She was her own person with her own life to make.

Sounds like how I've written Medusa and Crona in Necessary Sacrifices. Wait....daughter? *is a lost fox*
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:09 am

Mag has got such a beautiful voice, I will admit. It was perfect- I wish I could have heard Marni's though as well, at least before she died. Seriously which they would have done a prequel or something. Because in "Chase the Morning" her voice made me shudder. Truthfully, I've never liked "Seventeen" to begin with (only because it had Joan Jett in it...) and wish they would have taken that scene out for the deleted scene "Needle Through A Bug" or something more plot related. But yeaaah, Shi over stepped her boundaries when she flipped Nate off. Thoouugh, I don't exactly agree with his reaction either.

She was, to a certain extent but... I don't know. I don't think she ever really put two and two together, maybe at the very end when she 'matured' but... still. Nathan hid a pretty big secret from her and Rotti used it to his advantage and maybe she never would know the real truth.

*nods* Watched the special features and that was one of the deleted scenes. It's interesting really, and I love their reactions together. Anyway, remember how Rotti said something about her cure and having to "light the situation" to find it? And was talking about in "Gold" a final test for Shilo? That was it. He wanted to further get to her by having her do that, and it killed two birds with one stone. It also lured Nathan out to look for Marni's body- this happened before "Let the Monster Rise".

True, seriously true. Wow, never really looked at it that deeply before, or at least thought about it that way.

I thought so! I'm going strictly from memory here and yet- because I've memorized just about every lyric I don't suppose I'd have any trouble or have to worry. Haha- but yeah, you got what I was trying to say!

Daughter? What are you talking about... You've lost me. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:29 am

Oh god yessss. *ahem* *adjusts her tails* I forgot how much I loved Marni's bit piece. Any scene would have been better than "Seventeen". Yeah, I don't quite agree with the slapping, but she was so caught up in her brat rant that she wouldn't really have listened to anything else.

Maybe I read too much into "You used my mother's death to use my father. You used my father's death to use me too." *shrugs*

Yep, sounds like Rotti alright. Still.... How fucked in the head do you have to be to kill the woman you love just because she loves someone else? Even to the crazy...wouldn't it make more sense to kill the other love interest and be there to comfort them?

I analyze a lot. It's what I do.

Heh, nice job. I wish I could memorize all the lyrics.

Er...musta read that wrong...
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:41 am

We are so terrible- probably spoiling the whole thing for people who have yet to see it! *smirk* Oh well~

Anyway! Yes, Marni's voice is so beautiful. Yanno, usually I'm the one against domestic abuse but I almost cheered with Nathan slapped her during that scene. I was just... sitting there, grinning like an idiot. It was harsh but DAMN, you don't do that to the only person who has tried his damnedest to raise you.

Ohhh, that is so very true! But... actually now that I think about it- she heard Rotti singing in the graveyard to Marni- and heard every word! Yet she still acts clueless about the whole thing... until that... holy crap... I never noticed that until now!

Hehe... Snapped. You made me chuckle when you brought that up and reminded me of that. Well- you know, why not do what he does best and torture the entire family? Sure he was mad at Marni but he HATED Nathan, and to him death wouldn't have been enough justice. No, he had to torture him for the rest of his life- and succeeded in doing so. It wasn't enough for Rotti, yanno? He's gotta go the extra mile to pour a gallon of salt in your wounds before he is happy.

Dood, I'm great at that kind of stuff. Memorized all of Doomstar- I guess if I like it enough and listen to it enough, I just pick up on it. It took me a bit longer than usual to learn Repo! I will admit but I think that had something to do with being CDless for awhile and not being able to listen to it all the time.

Huh? Dood, what are you talking about? Shilo??
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 am

Yeah. I sorta feel the same way about how Bones handled Crona's confrontation with Medusa. I mean, she fucking raised him, man. She didn't have to. And then you make him go to kill her just to make some stupid people happy? People who don't know the shit she went through to raise you? No. Just know. (I much prefer how Okubo handled it in the manga.)

See? I knew there was something that made me think that and it suddenly poofed. That was it. The graveyard. Though, it's possible she didn't really hear every word. I mean, look how much of the Grave Robber's song she missed before that.

Seems just like--- BLOODY HELL THAT'S IT! The operation! Amber's face! *babbles incoherently for a moment in her realization* The operation he paid for made it WORSE. And he embarrassed her in front of EVERYONE. And called his own sons creatures.

I know the feeling.

It's nothing~
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 8:51 pm

*nods* It's pathetic and sad the way children turn on their parents when they don't deserve it and truly try their hardest to take care of and raise said children. Now the ones who don't deserve it *cough*likeRotti*cough* I can't speak for. But seriously, you just don't do that kind of crap, that's so disrespectful.

*grin* HAHA! I put the missing pieces together, I knew if we put our heads together we both would have bee able to figure it out eventually- and here it is; the Graveyard scene! Thank you, Rits. Without you brainstorming with me, we wouldn't have been able to figure it out. Else... it may have been longer than normal, haha.

*pats you on the head* Yep, it's all out of hate. Rotti is SO freaking terrible and twisted, because he can't stop until it's actual torture for the rest of your life. I mean- everyone knows Amber isn't going to live that down. Everyone is going to remind her of what her face did, and that was her biggest embarrassment because that was all she cared for.

Okay- I'll trust you. Oh! Hey- I've been working on a special gift for you and the site!

Though, I may not be on very much tomorrow since my family is making me celebrate my birthday... *rolls eyes*
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Eeyup. It's like they've never loved a child at all...

See, this is why I love having a sounding board for my ideas. Conclusions are reached so much easier and faster.

Y'know...what if she did it to compete with Mag for her father's attention? What if she was just trying to find what made Mag beautiful and loved?

Oh? Really now?

Lucky little Pickles. Your family cares about your birthdays. My last big present was when one of my sister's told my parents she was taking me camping the weekend before my birthday (Camping? Really? The saddest thing is that they ACTUALLY believed her.) and then took me to Momo Con where I got to meet Brina Palencia. So yah. Lucky Pickles.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Agreed. Then again, there are actually -scarily- a whole bunch of parents similar to Rotti out there when it comes to shutting the kids up with money and actually spending no time with them what-so-ever or teaching them how to become real understanding people.

That's what makes us such great friends. Not only can we bounce theories off of each other, we can put them together and form a perfect conclusion together. Like, our rp!

HOLY CRAP. I... didn't look at it like that but if you think about it, signs of jealousy between Mag and Amber that Amber feels for her are pretty dang clear! She was eager to find out that Mag was going to die, she was eager to be the new face of Gene Co...

Yes. *nod* It's the least I can do as I wait on my friend's response to my question.

Family as in... Mother and drunken cousin who when she snaps out of it will realize once again that she hates me and doesn't care so then just mother. *chuckles* Which, I get where she's coming from but truthfully I think she just wants to celebrate it because it gives her a reason to why she can get drunk an fucked up.... I don't consider that lucky, especially because my mother is bad about drinking and driving and I hate idiot drunk people.

But hey, everyone has there... issues. I'm sorry to hear your sister said that she would take you camping and didn't deliver, but at least she took you to the Con, right?
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Yeah, I know. Which really pisses me off.

Yep yep!

See?

Heh, alright.

Yeah, I guess. It's still acknowledgement to some point.

Well, her plan was to take me to Momo Con to begin with. My parents just didn't think that at 20 I was "old enough" to be in Atlanta alone. At a CONVENTION. Where people take little kids. Riiiiiiiiight.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:07 am

Yes. *nod* It's the least I can do as I wait on my friend's response to my question.

Family as in... Mother and drunken cousin who when she snaps out of it will realize once again that she hates me and doesn't care so then just mother. *chuckles* Which, I get where she's coming from but truthfully I think she just wants to celebrate it because it gives her a reason to why she can get drunk an fucked up.... I don't consider that lucky, especially because my mother is bad about drinking and driving and I hate idiot drunk people.

But hey, everyone has there... issues. I'm sorry to hear your sister said that she would take you camping and didn't deliver, but at least she took you to the Con, right?

I mean, you had the kid, who didn't ask to be here- and then freaking treat them that way? It's a crying shame, and they wonder why the world is turning to shit. *snorts* Absolutely pathetic, but then again nine times out of ten it comes from the way THEIR parents treated them so.... It's a freaking repeat and it's a damn shame.

Yo, I know this is kind of out of the blue and, a little corny and embarrassing on my part but, I just wanted to say- I'm happy to be your friend Rits. Thanks dood, haven't had a good friend like you in a long time.

Damn. I feel kinda translucent now and poor Mag was the innocent bystander in this one. She's got such a beautiful voice, and such a sweet caring personality. It really was a shame (out of all of them) to watch Rotti kill her.

When it get's done, I'll PM it to you as a surprise for everyone else. Sorry, again, party= busy. And Busy= no time to do anything. Though, to be fair, it was still a nice party. At least, nicer than what I thought, my mother didn't tell me anything and actually surprised me with a few things so... that made me happy. Just wish I could have gotten more b-day money. *chuckles*

*nods* Your right there, I'm not going to argue about that. My mother has always been the one trying to make something out of what I think is nothing (like by important dates and stuff). She tries so hard to make sure I'm happy when I need to be. It's... actually quite sweet. I love my mom so much.

.... You are kidding me, RIGHT? 18 is the age of a LEGAL ADULT, and they didn't think you were old enough with your SISTER there too?! Man, I would have said "screw you" and left anyway! Why didn't you? Man, that's so stupid!
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:51 am

Alright then~

Eh, I suppose. But issues can be fixed too.

Eeyup. But the cycle needs to break sometime. I'll do my damnedest to make it end with me. For one, my kids are NOT coming near my parents and extended family. I'm not subjecting an innocent child to this hell.

Heh. There's no need to thank me. I'm the one that should be thanking you.

Technically, she would have bled to death if Rotti didn't cut the rope, so... One non-dick move on his part?

It's fine, really. Don't rush yourself.

See? She tries and that's what matters.

My parents treat me like I'm 5. I couldn't even get my license until I was 18. They wouldn't let me go to Atlanta when I was 18. And I didn't because they control my phone and internet because I'm broke. If I blatantly break rules, I lose contact with my friends. So yes, very stupid.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:47 pm

You are right there. But, I do hate drunks- seriously. I hate alcohol because of that, and I can't tolerate idiot drunks because of that. That's why I'm starting to hate celebrating anything because nine times out of ten the others want to bring alcohol since it's a 'celebration' and use that as an excuse.

HELL yes, Rits. Break that freakin' cycle- I would help if I had plans on having children!! But... I don't.. '^^But seriously, I totally agree with you and with ya one hundred and ten percent of the way. I just wish it couldn't ended with your parents before you so you wouldn't be subjected to this torture. You don't deserve that...

Eh? Really? I did something for you? *smiles* Really?

True.... I didn't look at it like that before. Hmmm, so I guess either way poor Mag was doomed to die whether it be by Rotti (who probably would have cut the rope even if she didn't do that) or by herself. Can't blame her for wanting to take her own life.

I'm trying not to but I'm not going to lie- I'm actually pretty excited to get it to you.

Yes, always. Thanks for making me realize that sooner.

........ Are you kiding me?? That's... so fucking low. I mean, really- I could kind of understand if you were their only child but now I'm beginning to think that they just want to torture you on purpose and make you feel worthless. *snort* Especially when it comes to threatening you with the loss of your friends both here and where you live. What the fuck, dood? DAMN.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:13 pm

I lieks mah ouzo though.... XD Though, when I get tipsy, I just act like I'm reeeeeeeeally tired, so yah.

Karma's probably somewhat to blame...

Eeyup. Better to have that last bit of control.

Heh, I can tell~

No problem. Very Happy

Well...technically, I am. My siblings are just really close friends...
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:34 pm

So then you can drink booze to help you sleep? Well, then yanno, that's totally okay! Besides, I only hate STUPID and ANGRY drunks. Everything else, I can tolerate. I think- I have yet to meet a sexual drunk, though I did meet a touchy one and they... kinda get on my nerves. But as long as they don't touch me, I'm happy~

*nods* Yesss, prevent the future (even though this generation is already doomed..) from being any crueler or stupider. I can't picture your kids stupid either way it goes Rits, they would have a mother way too smart to not have a bit of it rubbed off on them! Whether I have a male or female partner, if we ever do want children, unless it's the other female is willing to have it- we'll probably adopt. I do sort of want a son if I had to have a child...

Rits, Rits! I do have a trick question though- what I have I done to earn your thanks? : D

Yeah, I remember you saying that earlier- but still.... it's just... pathetic that they still try to hold something over your head...
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 am

I'm just a giggly drunk. And a bit crazy. I might joke and stuff, but I'm no Spirit. XD

Heh, well thanks. I'll probably have to resort to other methods because I find it unlikely I'll get married. Especially for...*ahem*reasons.... But I kinda want a boy and a girl. And really, I'd really, I'd rather my kids just knew that their parents loved them, regardless of marital status, instead of knowing their parents were only together to have kids. (God, now I feel bad for Breezie....)

By being there for me when I need it, of course.

That's my parents for you. Kinda like how Rotti threw Amber's name change back in her face, but on a grander scale. If I complain about anything I normally get called an ungrateful brat/bitch, even if it's their fault it's fucked up in the first place. But of course, it has to be my fault because they can do no wrong...
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:38 pm

See? I could tolerate someone like you, actually- would probably prefer a drunk like that around me! It's just those stupid, annoying, wreckless, touchy, or mean ones that would just turn me away and make me go home and unfortunately, we have no good drunks in my family so... Heh, I don't even know what kind of drunk I am!

Pffft.... *scoffs* Marriage is just a pretty ceremony used to claim another person as your property and a waste of money. I don't believe in marriage, hell, I  believe marriage either makes and almost always breaks a wonderful relationship. Why not just stay together as... well, partners? Why do you feel like you HAVE to get married? To share everything? Insurance reasons? If that's the case, then you're -by standards- getting married for the wrong reasons anyway. So I totally agree with your logic Rits, but one hundred and ten percent. (That poor kitten...)

Well damn, that's nothing to thank me for. I'm always gonna be here for you Rits, I mean.. what are friends for, right? *warm smile*

Fuuuuuucccck, I HATE self-righteous parents like that. I mean, who the HELL do they think they are, Gods? Humans make mistakes man, and in my book scum like that isn't even considered good enough to be called HUMAN. It gives the human race a bad name. *snorts* How the hell do you tolerate that crap???

Oh by the way, about titles... Can mine be "Night Surgeon"? : D
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Heh. I lieks mah strong liquor. Ouzo and vodka are killer when mixed. Though, mix 'em evenly with a sweet soda and you'll be three sheets to the wind before you know it. XD

Eeyup. 'Sides, I'm too much of a solitary to work well in a marriage. It's all about giving your partner yourself and all that shit. I'm sorry, but sometimes, I just wanna curl up with a book or my mp3 player and be in my own world. (I know, right?)

True, I suppose. But the same goes for you, silly.

Because I've lived with my entire life. And, if anything, it's taught me how to be more compassionate, even so far as loving the pryme tyme kids as my own and adapting the discipline to their learning styles, not forcing them to adhere to a cookie-cutter system.

Of course~
Back to top Go down
Selene_LeBeau
Ice Princess
Selene_LeBeau

Female Gemini Dragon
Birthday : 1988-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:51 am

*Pounces on from behind and tries my damnedest to sink those dagger like fangs into your neck*Nathan threw me into an amp this time*sulking adorably on your back*Hmm no Het...guess that leaves the vampiress out in the cold don't it  Sad lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.covenofmidnight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Brutal Introduction.   The Most Brutal Introduction. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Brutal Introduction.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: