The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things that just don't make sense

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

Things that just don't make sense Empty
PostSubject: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:44 am

Ever notice those things that just don't make sense or add up, even in the universe they're portrayed in? Then post them here! Oh, and there will likely be spoilers, so be warned.

I'll start with human/animal hybrids. Whenever their tail is shown, it either just seems to pop out the center of their butts (also CRAP ANATOMY) or there is absolutely no way in existence their tail doesn't cause some issue in their daily life, yet is treated like a fashion statement not an anatomical protrudence that deserves attention.

From what I've seen, Kazue Kato, mangaka of Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist, seems to be the only one to give this some consideration as the main protagonist Rin Okumura is given countless battles with his tail before finally saying screw it and letting it do its own thing. (Though, Mephisto Pheles and Amaimon subvert this with the "A gentleman never shows his tail" edict, though that begs the question of how Amaimon hides his under practically skintight clothes. I mean, Mephisto at least has his poofy shorts...)

Why does Bowser never make a move on Peach? He says he loves her. And even if it was just a ruse to rile Mario, why NOT make a move on her? Ganondorf even went so far as to use Zelda as a puppet to anger Link. And Grodus only kept Peach safe because he wanted to use her as a vessel for the Shadow Queen. He couldn't have cared less about her emotional well-being.

Who were the first Star Clan? The notion had to come from somewhere, right? Yet the only thing ever explained is where the four (then five) forest clans came from. Who came up with Starclan? Is it all just a plot to control naughty kits?

Why did Rotti have to be so screwed up in the head? So Marni fell for Nathan. How does killing her do anything but break Nathan's mind and damage their daughter who Nathan and Marni may just have decided could be the heir to Gene Co. IF YOU'D JUST FREAKING ASKED THEM? Seriously?!

How on Gaia's green earth does Marie go from considering Stein "not the type" for relationships to being pregnant with his kid IN LESS THAN A YEAR? I mean, seriously. Kid saw the kid's SOUL which implies that the embryo was more than just a mass of dividing cells and literally a mini human at that point. That means she was pregnant BEFORE the moon arc. Just....HOW. How does that even work in a cohesive way? I mean, if Okubo had timeskipped a year or so, I could probably believe it was somewhat feasible. But before the moon arc? Just...were they DRUNK? That doesn't even make sense, Ritsu, why get drunk BEFORE a major battle? I find it unlikely that Marie agreed to it as an experiment. If it were Medusa, I'd have no trouble believing a theory that the pregnancy was the product of an experiment. It's MEDUSA for Athena's sake. She'd jump at ANY chance to get to "know" Stein. (I mean, c'mon, she fought him. Logic says that the Immortal would be the best tank to put at the front of defense. Yet she put herself knowing Stein would send the kids in first.) But Marie? I just can't even...

*ahem* I'm done....for now.
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:38 pm

I find your questions interesting and ima see if i can Theory these questions to death }=D
Not sure if any of its true but i think that all answers do have some ground to them ^_^

1st for the tails. Tails are usually used for emotion on animals (Such as dogs for example) detailing if they are happy or sad. Now consider a Human. The way a human shows emotion is through their Face, Voice, and Movements. Out of the 4 i just mentioned 3 of them take work to control and that would be Voice Face and Movement. If you don't work on a "poker face" Then you will simply show through your face if you are sad or happy. Voice tones are also often hard to control as they to take work like face your tone will tell you if you are sad or happy. Your body movement can betray you if someone knows you well enough and will tell someone that you are happy or sad. Your posture can also show emotion with slanted or broad shoulders. In most hybrids tails are shown to have its only control as they are a hard to control body movement based on the user. It may be a bit difficult to believe that tails have a mind of their own but they can operate on their own.

Think something like eyelids where if you think about it you have to manually blink.
Now lets take a look at Rin. When ever he is acting with his tail it is going out of control or being difficult but if he leaves it alone then it is fine and does what ever it wants. I think that it is not hard to believe that the process which the hybrids tail goes out of control in Rins case is because he thinks about it and he would have to control it mainly like if you think about blinking.

Now we analyze Amaimon's tail. His tail seems to be a bit fluffy. He is rarely (I don't think he ever does) fighting his tail. This could mean that Amaimon has practice control over his tail. Now we look at his pants they don't seem that big but their is some amount of room. So consider this if Amaimon has control of his Fluffy tail then he could wrap his tail around his leg. Now if we consider that he doesn't have control of it then there is the possibility of him just grabbing the tail and wrapping it around his leg.

Bowser is gay. Okay more serious answer is because of the difference in species. He probably finds her physically unattractive.

Dunno anything about Starclan.

Simple easy action means no story. Or simply just because ^_^.

Well this is a farfetched answer but it might lead to something. Currently (as far as i know) their is only one weapon/meister human and that is Maka. Maka's parents were constantly at each others side and it wouldn't be far fetched to say that they used Soul Resonance more then once. Now Souls are a Powerful thing and maybe if a Weapon and Meister Soul Resonate enough and there is a strong enough bond or love from both Meister and Weapon then it might result in a creation of a new soul thus making Marie pregnant. If we are to believe this then we must take in account of Stein and Maries relation. They are powerful partners and soul resonate a few times. Now we consider Stein's powerful soul of flexibility. Even if their feelings were mutual Stein's soul could make up for a big amount of the missing ingredient. But there is no proof of this but it is simply an answer ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:30 pm

I knew that. I just kinda would like to see more of the "getting to understand the tail" like Rin did. And tails that don't just protrude from clothes like they're attached to the outside.

How can he find her "physically unattractive" yet countless times make some comment about her beauty?

Fair enough. And I know this, but I just like to see stories without this cheap cop-out. I love the movie to death, but that's my only beef with it.

Pfft. You totally just reminded me of one of the families in my story An Argonian Tale. Their youngest child, and only daughter, wasn't the product of traditional reproduction like her siblings, but was actually the child of a Soul Bond. Wow...I need to finish that story...

But my reminiscing beside the point, that is...an interesting point of view. But it seems to contradict Marie's generally flirtatious attitude. If children are created, or can be but aren't limited to, by extremely strong soul bonding, then why would she need to be concerned with how men see her? Why not just focus on how they see her soul?
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Oh >.< i wouldn't have much info on tails of other hybridsh people/anime so im stumped on it ^_^.

Because calling someone beautiful/handsome doesn't mean that you want to mate/marry them.

Well if you take in Maries personallity shes very fidgety and probably there were few who could have a strong bond. Also you have to consider that a Soul is a big part of being able to tells someone's personality and she would have a difficult time being able to work on changing how it looks. Not sure if a good answer but its what i got ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:57 pm

I browse kitty fanart a lot. XD

True, true. But that still doesn't explain why he didn't do it just to spite Mario.

Well, I get that. But if she's constantly obsessed with her appearance and getting a man and all, she comes across as very shallow. Azusa even says that herself. And yes, there are men that like that, but usually it's only in flings. You don't normally want to settle down with someone who's constantly complaining about her physical appearance or asking for confirmation of it. It gets old.
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:54 pm

Kitty fanart can be a bit weird 0.o

Bowser is best buddy's with Mario and the whole Mario series is just a Game to them or possibly a Theater act. Cause i mean first enemys then buddys playing racing kart and golfing. Possibly Bowser wants attention and what doesn't get you more attention then stealing a nation's leader?

She has no self control possibly and it may be a sign of her madness which makes her obsessive like how stein is obsessive about cutting people/experimenting.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:25 am

Yeah, that's true.

Hard to be friends with a jerk, I'd think.

...you are the first person I've seen to theorize that Marie has madness...
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:37 am

Well if we look at the theory of it all just being an act then he could still be friends and Bowser may not be a jerk.

Someone has to come up with the most insane theories i thought maybe i could fill that role Very Happy

Well if i remember right Maka and Asura were talking to each other uh i think this was the quote
“Maka: Your right, Bravery isn't special, because everyone has it.
Asura: So, it's like the madness.”

I'm pretty sure Asura implies that everyone has madness and if that is true that means Marie has some sort of madness. And she has a for lack of a better word(at the moment) Crazy enough impulsion of looking for a love that she could be place in a category such as steins. We go back to the soul resonance making a babies somehow. As Stein and Marie both have insane obsessions with something if madness were to affect Marie she would go completely insane with love and go as far as force someone to love her. And so if they have almost equal amount of obsession/insanity levels their souls would be perfect for each other even if they have little love.

I hope that makes sense. But its just a theory that to me looks to be stretching just a bit but seems reasonable enough to me ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:09 am

True enough.

Actually, no. Not everyone has madness. Maka and her mother are, in fact, immune to madness. It's why the black blood, an organic madness, was naturally purged from Maka's body. Besides that, Marie's wavelength is fairly incompatible with madness as it has cleansing properties, though perhaps not as strong as Maka's exorcism wavelength. If Marie had madness, Medusa's snake would have made it worse as well.
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:44 am

Yup thats true and that's something that can't be ignored. So that may disprove that Marie is as insane as Doctor Stein but that doesn't necessarily mean she has no madness in her.

"Asura's Madness Wavelengths rouse the insanity that rests deep within people's Souls, magnifying it. The Madness spreads like a disease." - Franken Stein

This i think means that there is some sort of madness in every person just different levels.

Quoted from a dictionary
So lets look at the definition of Insanity.
There is two definition the first being

"The state of being seriously mentally ill;madness."

The second being

"extreme foolishness or irrationality."

Marie got so desperate that she was willing to marry a toilet. That seems pretty foolish and irrational to me. Now the definition of Madness
There is 3 definitions from the dictionary
"the state of being mentally ill, especially severely."
"extremely foolish behavior."
"a state of frenzied or chaotic activity"
Based on Maries personality we can already rule out her being mentally ill. And possibly her being apart of Frenzied or Chaotic Activity. Unless we consider her chaotic behavior when looking for a husband. What the definitions mean's is that she does have madness she is just not as easily corruptible as stein.

Currently there are 6 known types of Madness. Terror, Order, Power, Wisdom, Rage, And another one i cant remember. This will make more sense in a second.

We now look at the Eight Powerful Warriors It is said that their wavelengths are so powerful that they can cause madness if they do not control it. So that means their is possibly 2 or 3 more madness types we dont know yet. There is about 10 powerful warriors that are known 3 of them being unnamed. So it is even possibly that there are 4 more madness types.

We also can't ignore the possibility that the snake did actually increase her madness. If we look at the time she had the snake in her what were her choices at the time? a Zombie, Stein, Spirit, a toilet, and someone she had already dated. So this could mean that she may have been affected but she had no choice and the toilet already lost out within the first few minutes of their meeting.

And if she has a healing wavelength wouldn't her wavelength counteract the snake or weaken it?

Btw this is so fun i love talking about and creating theories ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:43 pm

I...wow. Wait, where do you get 6? I've always heard there was 5 revealed: Order (which Death and Kid have), Fear (which Asura embodies and Crona has), Power (which seems to travel in the Star Clan and Soul has some hints of), Rage (which Exalibur seems to embody as he's capable of driving people to it), and Knowledge (which I'd be willing to bet both Stein and Medusa have). And I've only ever heard of 8 warlords.

Though, from what I've found, Madness seems to be a recessive mutation, so it's not unlikely that Marie has a gene for it without expressing it like Stein.
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:38 pm

6th one would be Crona's madness which i prefer to opt out of what its name is XD. Kid mentions something about it when Crona became some sort of weapon/tool using Brew? I don't have 100% of the details >.<. It was in the manga but ugh i can't remember where i got it from >.<
This is number 113 Moon Arc i think. I was looking through the madness and came upon it.
Where i got the 6th madness from:

well where i got the extra was they were Great Old Ones.

So our conclusion i think is that Marie may have madness its just not as out there as Stein's or Kid's but it may be some sort of unknown madness. Sound like a good conclusion 0.o?

I can't think of any other way to dig into this further unless we consider the manga image up there. The madness of Maternity. She want's a husband so that she can have kids and become a mother. Might be plausible but you have more knowledge of this so any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Oh, I get where you're going with this.

No, I'm pretty sure that's just classic Okubo pervertedness like the pumpkin panties.

Crona has Madness of Fear. What the black blood did was similar to Asura's wavelength, but on a different level.

Crona's last thoughts before he sealed himself were likely about Medusa, remembering that he killed his own mother and yearning to go back to a time when he could have her affection, however convulted the delivery may have been. (According to Yen Press, he calls her "Mother" at one point, so there's clearly some affection between them, just not huggy-feely usually.) The black blood then passed that yearning onto everyone who was on or around the moon. And, yes, if Crona had tackle-hugged Medusa, his face would have landed directly in her chest, right where Maka's landed with Marie. The other's were more...ahem, "mature" in their growth so it was watered down to groping and such.

If you notice, Stein's actions were sprinkled with his own madness, so it's clearly not some new type that overpowers every other one.
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:45 pm

If is just his regular pervertedness then we can just sweep this madness under the rug and ignore it.

But we can not ignore this is the last page of the current manga(Right?) And if so then we can investigate more on this type of madness if its mentioned again. So if in the next manga this does continue to be a thing then that means we might have to consider this as a new type of Madness or possibly a sub species of madness.

So lets consider this isn't a pervetedness but is an actual thing (gonna be tough but this is a what if).
Now from what you've told me we know that it is not an overpowering madness because Stein still had his own type of madness mixed in with the Madness of Maternity (thats what ima call it XD). So what if it is a sub species of madness? A Madness variant that can be mixed with other type's of madness and it can infect someone elses madness like a virus.

So lets pretend that the Madness of Maternity is a Virus/Sub Species. If it is then that means Crona still has the Madness of fear but is affected by the Madness of Maternity and it combines the two together or corrupting the Madness of Fear like a flu.
The same goes for Stein since his Madness was affected by the Madness of Maternity.

Lets look at Asura's Madness wavelength. As i can't remember if it infected stein or not lets look at two pieces of evidence.

The first being Medusa's snake. The snake if i understand right was suppose to increase the madness wave length of Asura. And this infected stein causing him to freak out and lose his mind to the fear.

But then we look at the scene were he fight's Medusa eventually killing her(Temporarily) and laughing. This is the cause of his madness though not Asuras.

So what i can guess is that based on these two pieces Madness can overcome the Other. But that's not the case for the Madness of Maturnity.

If it is a Subspecies/Virus of Madness then that means that their might be other Subspecies that can infect and twist any of the other Madness's.

But if its not a subspecies then it could be a more powerful madness that can overcome and absorb anothers Madness.

Then the most likely option is that its just pervertedness but it is still is fun to look at it from a semi serious perspective.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Asura's madness reawakened Arachne.

The black blood gives anyone exposed to it their own madness. It, essentially, works like Asura's wavelength. It increases the madness within everyone. But Soul doesn't have Madness of Fear like Crona, nor does Maka when she uses it.

Basically, the conclusion of the moon arc simply spread the black blood in the same way Asura's wavelength did. It increased the madness in everyone, but it was mingled with Crona's last memories.

Stein wanted to experiment on the infant (something he supposedly despised Medusa for). Kid was back to obsessing over the asymmetry of Liz and Patty's human forms. I...have no idea what Patty is doing, but then I find it hard to figure her out anyway.
However, it seems like there are some "immune" to the feelings mingled with the black blood's effect, but that could simply be a lack of focus on them. Or, it could be that they understand that maternal instinct, since Liz practically raised Patty and Tsubaki tends to mother Black ☆ Star (Though he's a bit of a pervert in his own right.). Soul, however, doesn't seem to be affected, nor Maka after tackle-hugging Marie.

It's possible that those affected had issues with one or both parents. Liz claimed their mother was a prostitute and left her and Patty alone (Not sure how that works in modern-day New York. I'd think they'd have been shipped to an orphanage. But then, the biggest city I've lived in is Savannah, so maybe it's easier for two abandoned girls to stay homeless in Bronx.), but she doesn't seem too be overly angry with her mother so perhaps she overcame her hurt. Tsubaki has a good relationship with both her parents, but she seems to be a bit concerned about how quickly they accepted Black ☆ Star. Soul is never shown to have any issues with his family, despite feeling jealous of Wes. Maka loves her mother and came to forgive her father. Kid may have had some issues to work out about his father. Black ☆ Star never knew his parents, denied the path his father took, has an alright relationship with Sid, and was always trying to sneak a peek at Tsubaki in the bath (not sure why if he roomed with her...).
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Wasn't Marie pregnant in the Moon Arc? Wouldn't that make her a parent?

Hmmm... I have nothing else to extend the theory of Marie having madness or adding anything to it to help solve. We might just have to wait and see if there was a point in all of it in later manga ^_^.

So i was trying to figure out something to add and i reread your post quite a few times. And each time i would sometimes thing about Patty and her oddness.

So next theory is (unless you have something more to add to the Marie has Madness theory)

Patty and her madness.

So there are 5 madness (which you already know of) Terror, Order, Rage, Power, Wisdom.

Wisdom can be counted out as patty isn't exactly the brightest light bulb. And rage as she never seems to get very angry. Power doesn't seem likely because Patty isn't shown to gain unknown burst of strength and her inner desires seem either completely random or are unknown.

Lets look at the other 2 madness'es and their definitions

Terror: This madness has the ability to release the insanity and fear deep within a individual.
Order: This madness has the ability to suppress other's emotion and turn them into living puppets

So we look at Patty's more darker side which is used to get Kid Motivated to doing something. And well its a pretty scary thing. We have 2 madness'es Terror and Order that seem the most possible. When ever she goes into her "scary mode" she somehow gets Kid to do what ever he doesn't want to do. So this may be just a Terror Madness. But what if thats not the case? What if Patty somehow has both and uses them when ever she needs it to get Kid "Inspired"

An out of the way theory but in the case of the Madness of Maternity mixing with Steins madness it opens up possibility of people having Mixed madness or 2 different kinds. But again another silly Theory.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:03 pm

Given that Kid could see the infant's soul, Marie was pregnant before the moon battle.

That... I dunno. It's possible she has Order, but I don't think so. Unless like Death and Medusa she's managed to reign her madness in. And given her age in comparison to theirs, I find that highly unlikely.

I find it unlikely she has Fear given that she exhibits absolutely zero of the traits that Asura or Crona do.

I also find it unlikely that one could posses two types of Madness. The type is obviously inheritable, otherwise Medusa wouldn't mess with breeding it into her experiment. Which also means that if it were possible to have two types, Crona would have Knowledge as well, which he doesn't. It is possible to carry Madness, possible to be immune to it, and likely possible to carry the immunity.
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm

Oh okay.

Well consider Justin Law, Black Star and Maka. Justin Law got souls by himself and he was what one of the youngest weapons to become a Death Scythe? Maka also was a very young meister to learn witch hunter (and the other hunters) And Black Star come on he was using a Demon Sword. Age is barely a thing in the Soul Eater universe.

Ignorance is bliss? If you are ignorant of fear then it can not affect you? But that causes the problem of if she has no fear then she has no madness of fear. Hmmm.

Crona was ignored and treated harshley which traumatized him. He could have had the Madness of knowledge but the way he was a treated as a child could mean that his madness was shifted from Knowledge to Fear. And the black blood probably didn't help his case at all.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Exceptional meisters and weapons have nothing to do with madness. Stein is an exceptional meister yet he has little control over his madness.

I don't think that's how it works. Ignorance, or ignoring fear only breeds recklessness.

If he was truly as traumatized as the fandom likes to believe he would not be as attached to Medusa as he is. Repressed memories would make Stockholm Syndrome nearly impossible. At best he would tolerate being near her, but would avoid it as much as he could. *knows from experience* Most of his trauma was derived from Ragnarok's treatment. He obviously loves Medusa, though the apparent neglect likely overshadows a lot of the feel-good from that.

But if she'd truly damaged him emotionally, given that she was his first and longest relationship, he would have been unable to bond with Maka or Marie. He trusts his mother, so he can trust Maka and Marie. The issue comes when they act outside of what he's comfortable with. Trusting someone despite being betrayed by them is not a concept he's familiar with. But who would be with a family history like his?
Most of the emotional damage is from a lack of knowledge on Medusa's part, which can be traced back to her upbringing. And living with snakes she had no reason to force herself to learn "proper" affection. It likely made about as much sense as trying to teach calculus to a 2 year old.

Madness cannot change like that. It can only progress down its predestined path. And the black blood, in terms of madness, did little more than intensify a pre-existing condition.
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:19 pm

<-- Knew he shouldnt have said anything involving Crona. Very Happy

Alright so i think ima play the question game ^_^

I see so if Crona was abused by Ragnarok and fears because of him. Wouldn't he be different if Ragnarok was not apart of Crona. In that situation wouldn't Crona be more like Medusa? Wouldn't he be more confident and learn magic from his mother even if she didn't teach he would learn from watching her?

Didn't Stein have control over his madness before Medusa started experimenting with madness wavelengths?

I see... So if a person can not have more then one madness then Order would be Her Madness. And it is quite possible that Patty picked it up when her and Liz where living alone. Being able to turn someone into a puppet or influencing someone could come in handy on the streets. But talking about what is wrong with her weird Scary face is hard to theorize (lot harder then with Marie XD) and pin point.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 pm

No, the black blood intensified the madness he already had. Ragnarok was not a threat until after the black blood was added.
Also, Crona couldn't have learned magic unless he was born a witch. Which he wasn't. Even if no other meister with Soul Perception could tell, as even Kim was weak enough to drop her Soul Protect and no one noticed her, then Maka, who's been inside Crona's soul, would know.

No, he didn't. He caged it like a wild animal. Medusa domesticated hers. Two different concepts. It's why Stein's madness, when released, practically takes him over, while Medusa can blend hers near seamlessly with her magic.

Wait, what? How on earth could she have Order?
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Ah okay i love learning so many new things ^_^.

It's the most probable madness that she would have as she seems to be able to scare Kid enough to get him to move even during a Symmetrical fit. And i don't recall her doing it to anyone else so there's so i can't think of anything else to prove that. But there's still more types of Madness that we might now know about (At least i think there will be). As Patty has no special wave length that heals or gives her immunity from the madness then she possibly has a form of madness.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Um...she used that attitude when she and Liz were still on the streets. Kid actually broke her of it. Madness is a lot rarer than that. Plus, since Liz and Patty are never said to be half sisters, that would imply that their gene pool is identical. Since madness is recessive, that would require both parents to have one gene a piece for Patty to have even a 25% chance of inheriting it.

Plus, since it's like gender-inherited, they'd inherit the type from their mother, which would mean that Liz would have the same.
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:34 pm

Madness is Gender Inherited?

I must learn more stuff about Madness.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:16 am

Well, I believe it is. Otherwise, having a child with Madness of Fear would only be a 1/8 with every child. You could have 10 kids, all with the same madness, but it not be Fear. I highly doubt Medusa would want to deal with that. But, if it's gender-inherited and she finds a man with Madness of Fear, then if the child is a girl she'd been born with Knowledge, and a boy'd be born with Fear. It's a 50/50 chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that just don't make sense   Things that just don't make sense I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that just don't make sense
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Free Chat :: Discussions-
Jump to: