The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memoir of the Drummer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

Memoir of the Drummer Empty
PostMemoir of the Drummer

Welcome to My Official Die-ary.
If I even remember to use it...

Dear Die-ary,

This is not my first and probably won't be my last time of needing to use you. You have been there for me in my worst time of need where I can write down everything about me and the feats I've conquered before I forget. Where I can rant until my hearts content before I go and decide to butcher someone... I've found myself coming here on more then one occasion and this makes me wonder... Why didn't I decide to write sooner? Maybe it's because I feel like I don't have much to offer in a world full of brilliant people. Who knows why I do the things I do? Even I sometimes can't explain why I do the things that I do, that's not okay, is it? I guess truly, my mind is still not my own, yet.

Table of Contents
Post NumberTitle of ContentsLink
01 Metal IntroductionHere
02 Robotic Other SitesHere
03 Ruthless FandomsHere
04 Boring Roleplay InformationHere
05 Rabid Original CharactersHere
06 Bloody Roleplay CravingsHere
07 Stupid Roleplay IdeasHere
08 Metal RoleplaysHere
09 Wicked FanfictionHere
10 Macabre FanartHere
11 Bloodthirsty ContestsHere
12 Brutal ProjectsHere
13-??? Zazzy Rantings and CommentsHere

..... Wait, you're still here? Oh what fun~ Well, if that didn't run you off then you'll be happy to know that this will actually truly be my place to come and give a bit more information about me, my roleplay stuff, and everything else just to keep track and let you guys in on a little bit of what happens in my daily life... pfft, as if you care anyway, heh. Anyway- all the advice I have left to give is feel free to leave commits about anything, whether on something I said, or asking me about a roleplay, ideas, etc. etc. Just remember, if you're cruel and disrespectful.. a special Night Surgeon may appear when you least expect it- and rip the still beating heart from your chest!

PS: Check back often. For areas are most likely to be edited to be added to, and such.

Last edited by Pickles on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:04 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Memoir of the Drummer :: Comments

Pickles
Metal Introduction
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:19 am by Pickles
Metal Introduction

Memoir of the Drummer Metalocalypse___Graffiti_by_miachan
Drawing nhat mine, sadly.

General Information

To try and answer the first question on your mind- Yes, I can type normally. Even though once you get used to typing in an accent it's very hard to get out of. But I must admit, I enjoy typing in that Wisconsin accent as much as I enjoy talking in it- so if you see where you've thought I've misspelled a word I have not- simply.. the accent showing through. Though for your sanity, I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen.

So for starters, let's start with the origin of my username so you can know a little bit about me...

For those of you who don't know my username is taken from the most notorious red-headed drummer of all times; Pickles from Dethklok, and also from the show Metalocalypse which *ahem* I am a huge fan of. The reason why I go by this on most sites (when available, if not it's TokitheDrummer) is because this is also my nickname on campus at my college. My real name is a bit too... common, so my friends began calling me this not just from the accent but... heh, funny part is- my hair is red as well AND I am a drummer myself. So, the irony is pretty much called for- yep, it's okey ta laugh. And yes, that should also tell ya a bit about my personality as well. I'm a pretty lax and chill person who is easy ta get along with so long as you are polite to me, I'll be polite to yew. I don't bite- I'll just hit ya over the head with my drumstick if ya misbehave and annoy me, heh! Used ta go by many different things everywhere else bhat basically it's either Beyond (as Ritsu knows me from Pokefarm- yes, yes- aye'm apart of that as well, bhat who cares? So is a whole bunch of others. Aye'm proud ta still have some fun, haha.), Pickles, er TokitheDrummer (Toki of course).

But seriously, I don't take very much serious. I don't care about age (er... over eighteen in my roleplays though) and I don't care about gender. I care about your intelligence and how you as a person come across to me. So, as I said before, pretty hard to piss this drummer off. While I don't drink booze by the gallons, or do drugs by the needle full- I'm still a pretty fun and brutal person ta get to know.

Introduction

☣ Yew.... ja yeeeew, does I haves yer attention yet?
Ams yew reading this?
Ah yew probably aren't reading this boring crap.
I should just say -riff- et- ah, I mean...
Welcome to da first brutal entry! ☣
I guess...

Some introduction eh? *grin* Let me further introduce myself. I am TokitheDrummer, Toki, Pickles, or ya know, any other nickname you can think of for short. I am quite.. the strange one if you will. You may know me from other sites, you may not but I shall admit that I have been a lurker for quite sometime, at least since Ritus brought it ta my attention-- but like Toki I don't like to 'practice' in other words, I can be quite the lazy -riff-. *wide grin* Get it? Heh, so now I've decided- after craving and craving a good yaoi Metalocalypse roleplay amonst other things.

☣ Now Go Forth and Die!
Er, I mean... View IT !☣
Seriousliess....

Nah, just kiddin!.. Er am I? On a different note, I'm.. I'm running out of things to say.. ah... must by my laziness kicking in again.. damn it, I was on a roll! Ugh... *grunt* What a pitty, looks like you fine dildos won't get the chance to read the rest of the entry, betcha you're feeling sad aren't ya?... No? Well -riff- yew to ya douchebags!  Nah, just kidding, you probably really don't care about this entry. *grin* Oh well~ yew guys are missin' out dats fer sure!

☣ Keep blood lust away
Keep violence at bay
Can't deny genetics
Animal DNA
Not around me, anyway...

So a little more extra about me so maybe you won't come t'me asking me all these weird questions and force me to strick out your eye with a drum stick- nah, just pullin yer leg again- or ams I? I ams a yaoi fan for sure. I mean, so much that I can't even do hetero roleplays anymore- sorry you hetero loving douchebags! I'm taken by yaoi. *snicker* Maybe one day~ When the demons of Hell get summoned again. But jaaa, little bit more about me.. ah.... I'm a shadow who doesn't really talk very much- but one cool dood once ya crack me open and get to know me. Until then I'll be a shy sadistic Toki in the shadows of Skiwsgaar. I do own a pet, her name is Punkin and boy do I honestly anit-love her even though she tears up EVERYTHING, but hey.. she is still a pup, gotta be fair to her little punk ass. *grin* I was a college student, but just proudly graduated with my Associate's Degree this spring. I own two precious puppies, two betafish and one brim, and a recent addition to the family- a salamander;

Pets:

Yes, as you can clearly see- I  AM an animal lover. That- is the Toki deep inside of me and there are a whole bunch of things that compare me and that little Norwegian together as well- so, remember that in my personality, okey? 'Cause, that also means I'm a pretty sweet person who's willin' ta help no matter what the problem in any way I can, and willin' ta try my best ta make others happy- when I feel like it, heh.

But seriously, now that college is complete for me (fer now), I'm currently enrolled in a summer course (thanks, Psychology II for being such a... douchebag) which will take up most of my time (one chapter per three days of PSYCHOLOGY), and have two part time and one full time job. Because of this my life is sorta busy- but I try ta log on every time I get the chance which, thanks to my insomnia is frequently enough.

Let's see... whaddya douchebags wanna know about this crazy drummer? On that note let's move on to the music I listen to; maybe that'll give some good examples to how I am.

I: Dethklok & Snakes N Barrels
   * Favorite Songs?
          - All
         - Including DR
II: Creature Feature
III: Birthday Massacre
IV: Linkin Park
    * Favorite Songs?
        - All the old ones
V: 38 Special
VI: AC DC
VII: Aerosmith
VIII: Alice in Chains
IX: ATC
X: Bad Compony
XI: Berlin
XII: Billy Idol
XIII: Billy Squire
XIV: Black Sabbath
XV: Blue Oyster Cult
XVI: Bob Seger
XVII: Bon Jovi
XVIII: Boston
XIX: Bush
XX: The Calling
XXI: The Cars
XXII: Clash
XXIII: Concrete Blood
XXIV: Counting Crows
XXV: The Cure
XXVI: Cyndi Lauper
XXVII: Daniel Bedingfield
XXVIII: Def Leppard
XXIX: Derek and the Dominos
XXX: Dido
XXxI: The Eagles
XXxII: Eurythmics
XXxIII: Fleetwood Mac
XXXIV: Foghat
XXXV: Foreigner (got to see them in concert- wonderful night)
XXXVI: Fuel
XXXVII: Golden Earring
XXXVIII: Great White
XXXIX: The Guess Who
XL: Guns N Roses
XLI: Heart
XLII: Human League
XLIII: INXS
XLIV: Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
XLV: Journey
XLVI: Judas Priest
XLVII: Kiss
XLVIII: Led Zeppelin
XLIX: Metallica
L: Molly Hatchet
LI: Motley Crue
LII: Mountain
LIII: Mr. Mister
LIV: Naked Eyes
LV: Nirvana
LVI: Ozzy Osbourne
LVII: Pearl Jam
LVIII: Peter Frampton
LIX: Phil Collins
LX: Pink Floyd
LXI: Poison
LXII: The Police
LXIII: Purple Rain
LXIV: Queen
LXV: Quiet Riot
LXVI: Ratt
LXVII: Robert Plant
LXVIII: Rod Stewart
LXIX: Rush
LXX: Saliva
LXXI: Sammy Hager
LXXII: Scorpions
LXXIII: Seven Mary Three
LXXIV: Skid Row
LXXV: Soft Cell
LXXVI: Soundgarden
LXXVII: Steppen Wolf
LXXVIII: Steve Miller Band
LXXIX: Tesla
LXXX: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
LXXXI: Toto
LXXXII: Triumph
LXXXIII: Twisted Sister
LXXXIV: U2
LXXXV: Van Halen
LXXXVI: White Lion
LXXXVII: Whitesnake
LXXXVIII: The Who
LXXXIC: Yes
LC: Sting
LCI: Coldplay
LCII: Blue October
LCIII: Eminem
Etc. etc.

I left off quite a lot come to think of it... but a lot of Rock and other dethmetal and metal bands. Shame on me but still, you get the idea right? My music does vary from.. from soft like ah...  I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith to ah... Bones by Alice In Chains. Get it? It has a large range. The ONLY thing I will NOT and can NOT stand is whiny country and stupid rap. Other then that, anything else (hell even CLASSICAL!) is free game to me.

☣Crush...
Seize...
Burn...
Kill...
Leave no one alive.
Let no one survive!☣
I'd be more then happy to obey.

Goodbyes

Ah, it's getting kinda late.. oh well, an insomniac never seems to sleep anyway. Ah, maybe I should just play the drums a bit. *rubs eyes* Alright ya dildos. I hope you enjoyed all the little random tidbits of information about me fer now. 'Cause I promise to Odin yew shall never learn more about me again until yew get to know me which shouldn't be too hard t'do. I'm an easy and laid back cool dood to get along with as long as ya try. I mean, ya won't know until yew try, right? I believe fer now I'm off to practice on my drum set. See ya later you crazy goofballs out dere feel free t'leave yer commit if ya made it all da way through! Feel free to message me whenever or if you have a roleplay idea. It has been too long since I've roleplayed and I'm itching to take care of it as soon as I can.

Until then, I'm off! Feel free ta enjoy this epic music video of the first song I got hooked on from this brutal dethmetal band.

Pickles
Robotic Other Sites
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:34 am by Pickles
Other Sites

Q Pokefarm
Memoir of the Drummer COMTrainerCardwithnames_zps3c81ffdc

Pokefarm
Memoir of the Drummer CDvQ5GZN

Livejournal
TokitheDrummer

Deviantart
TokitheDrummer

Y-Gallery
PicklestheManiac

Last edited by Pickles on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pickles
Ruthless Fandoms
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:45 am by Pickles
Fandoms
Pickles
Boring Roleplay Information
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:49 am by Pickles
Roleplay Information

You, will most likely die,
By the hands of my arm,
When I come and fly,
And take over your face,
With the front of my hatredcopter. ☣
Better watch out.

Introduction
"So... what comes next you crazy drummer?" Right? Thats what yew are thinkin' right?! WELL SHAME ON YEW FER CARING! .. Nah, if you are thinking that thanks for hanging around. The next part would be more information about me!... no.. no.. not about me in general, haven't you gotten enough of that already? *wide grin* THIS is about my roleplaying information. Ya know, the technical stuff for all of you who might wanna roleplay with me. If ya do, let's not hesitate to shoot me a message ja? I've been in a REALLY huge NEED roleplaying mood as of yet- it's sad and pathetic and yet... I.. don't care. :3

Basic Information
- Ways to Reach Me:
* PM Me
* Email upon Request
* Skype upon Request
* AIM upon Request
- Time Zone:
* Central
- Years Roleplaying:
* 10+
- Illiterate, Semi-literate, or Literate?
* Literate
- Extra Information:
* Any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, so that way I can answer and put said questions up for other people to know. I don't bite, too laid back for that.

What I'm Looking For
- Literacy. I'm a literate roleplayer myself. I can post up to twenty paragraphs if I wanted to, I at least expect up to three or four on a bad day. Less if writer's block or.. ya know, just at one of those parts. Ya know, gotta have somethin' to work with if ya want me to be inspired to draw our scene that I do love.
- Yaoi. Period.
- Yuri.. MAYBE. I'm still kinda new to that, but Yaoi... more then welcome in my book.
- NO, I will repeat this again to make sure all you regular jackoffs understand.NO HETERO.
- Smut; Smut is perfectly fine with me! As long as thats naught all 'cause den, it'll be PWP which.. is also ok! Just.. gotta be in da mood.
- Plot. Even if it's a "Make it up as we go" plot, there still needs to be some kinda small plot so at least we know where we can start and head in the direction of, now if it changes on the way doesn't matter to me. Just need a general beginning and some really interesting plot twists provided by you or me.
- Good Characters. This means no Gary Sues or Mary Lues. Alright? I don't want a sterotype either, those.. are uninteresting.
- NO UKES. ONLY SEKES AND/OR SEMES.
- Timeliness. I will always reply back ASAP. The only thing I request is that my partner remembers real life will always come first, but if it takes me more than three days to reply usually I'll send you a message warning you- especially if I know it's going to happen before it happens. I expect the same in return unless it's an emergency.

What I Can Do
- OC. Any Original Character or plot roleplay. Just because I'm on a fandom streak now doesn't mean I'm not into doing OC stuff period. I've got PLENTY of my own characters.
- Fetishes. So what do I usually roleplay? I am very plot based BUT can jump off plot into a new plot very easily if it makes sense. Because I am very laid back I can do any kind of... fetish you have when it comes to the yaoi/yuri roleplays. (like mine is blood, gore, pain, sadism/masochism, Bondage, etc. etc.) There are a few I won't do- like potty play and a few others. Any questions feel free to ask. Oh! And a quote that would describe my roleplays?

"Bruises and Bitemarks say, takes one to bring the pain

You're in a place for fear, lips are for biting hear, let's make this moment worth the while, let's kill the night and go down in style"

- Bruises and Bitemarks by Good With Grenades

- But not all my roleplays have to be that way. *snicker* They can also be slow and sweet or whatever you want! I am very flexible after many years of roleplaying. (though I usually have a lot of trouble with just PURE fluff... like.. if that's all it is.)
- So even if you aren't into any of that, still don't hesitate to let me know.  I don't mind. They don't all have to be crazy. Hehe. Just let it be known, the more fun I have the longer the post shall be.
- I will NEVER quit a roleplay unless there is a reason behind it.
- This means I can do Seme, Uke, and Seke.  Just let it be known that I find fighting over the seme position a very entertaining and fun thing to watch. AND NO, I ams NOT hinting ANYTHING. *hint hint*
- I can roleplay anything and any kind of plot. Even help add on to plots and add plenty of plot twists to it to spice it up a little. If you have an idea then please don't hesitate to let me know- just please don't say "I will do anything" or "What do you want to do?" because that my fellow douchebags is NOT a plot. If you have some idea to what you want to do then it's alright to say it. *grin* and I will happily reply back.
- "So what have you done when it comes to roleplays that are based off a book/manga/anime/etc. etc?"
* Well it depends on the situation. If it's an OC based plot in that world it can NOT be focused off any of the main characters and have a nice plot. If it is based on the characters then no OCs except for some rare acceptions depending on the situations in the roleplay. *nod nod* So, to answer that, yes, I will just how it is done depends on what you are talking about.
- Threesomes?
You say threesomes I say HELL JA! It's fine with me, in certain occasions... like in Metalocalypse roleplay fer sure.
- Timeliness. I will always reply back ASAP. The only thing I request is that my partner remembers real life will always come first, but if it takes me more than three days to reply usually I'll send you a message warning you- especially if I know it's going to happen before it happens.

Last edited by Pickles on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Pickles
Rabid Original Characters
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:51 am by Pickles
Original Characters

Warrior Cats:

Digimon:

Pokemon:

Name: Marcel Alestier
Nickname: Marcy
Appearance: Marcel is roughly about 5'7 and has long black hair that falls in his right darkest eye most of the time. Maybe about shoulder-blade length or a tad bit longer. Though sometimes in both. His hair is a strange color black, almost like the color of a crow, that when the sun hits it, it becomes a deep dark blue hue on top just like its feathers. Marcel has two different colored eyes to represent his personality; one is a deep toxic green and the other is such a dark color that his pupils are almost impossible to see. Certain portions of the skin on his body look like a patchwork of gray areas like a mismatched quilt. He has unusually sharp canines, and a particular scar on his left hip that had healed up from a long time ago, it is a very old mark... it had healed and scared up and instead of arms or shoulder like typical places instead this was very close if not on his hip. The upper part of the scar is only revealed when Marcy's pants fall a little low due to lack of belt while the rest disappears behind the fabric. On his back is what looks to
possibly be a tattoo? Of a crow. But amazingly in such fine detail it appeared that barbed wire was wrapped around that crow, strangling it to death. So the more it struggled the more in bled out and died. If you look close enough though you'd be able to see that that barbed wire was NOT part of the tattoo- if that even was a tattoo- and instead was a huge scar wrapped around his back and upper torso.
Personality: Marcy is a loner by default only founded by the group who almost instantly decided to follow him even though he wanted to be alone. The typical 'badass' who is keen to do EVERYTHING by himself and untrusting of absolutely everyone. How else had he managed to last this long in that world? Even though he can seem a bit menacing at times and is always opening up his mouth to threaten- even though he thinks almost everyone in his group are idiots (not the characters you guys play but the other random people) he still for some odd reason refuses to abandon them or leave them for zombie chow. Why? He could never guess it, always tempted but never actually did it. He usually sums it up as his zombie side wanting a fresh meal but never once has he turned on his group... he is the hardass who while he never takes into consideration how other people feel, he does try his best to use his powers to keep everyone safe. He's the broody type of person however who, has never truly been known to smile at least- seeing an honest one is rare. He keeps to himself, doesn't say much, but expects not to be questions and Odin forbid you question him, he doesn't take lightly to that. Though, no matter how crazy he may be, or how his mood swings may get the better of him and cause him to throw things (his knives, tires, objects in general) he must be doing something right because he has earned everyone's trust and undying loyalty in his group. Truly though no one knows if he became this way after getting bitten (because of how gentle and sweet, protective, and caring he CAN act) or was that was previously. Actually no one knows nothing about Marcy besides knowing about how he had been bitten (thanks to him not hiding the patch work of gray skin very well) and feels absolute sympathy (instead of disgust) for him. Though, some do fear him turning in on them once the blood lust consumes him. He can be quite mouthy and may threaten a lot, but will never act on it until forced to. However, most of his personality issues (like the tantrums, broodiness, and over all unhappiness) generally come from the fact that he's fighting a war that sometimes he knows he's losing inside of himself...
Bio: Will find out later.
Weapon of Choice: Knives. So many knives, knives hidden everywhere on his form.
Loner/Member: Member
Group: Apocalypse
Job: Leader
Infected: Yes
Modifications: Can speak telepathically to the Crows and understand them along with his ability to run a bit faster, fight a bit stronger, and remain a bit more resilient than the other humans. Though not by too much to cause any suspicion... just enough to make him a bit swifter than the average.
Animal: Crow
Other: Seems to have a strange looking jet black cat with red markings on his fur following him around. Many of the members presume it was blood... He can also understand him telepathically somehow, but just doesn't let the others know, and has fondly dubbed him "Carn", short for "Carnivorous" or "Carnage". It truly is the only thing he shows such sweet, gentle, and fondness for. It's strange how the cat seems to be able to calm him down.

Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:Will find out later.
Weapon of Choice: Scalpel
Loner/Member: Member
Group: Assassin
Job: Doctor
Infected: No
Modifications:
Animal:
Other:

Last edited by Pickles on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Pickles
Bloody Roleplay Cravings
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:51 am by Pickles
Roleplay Cravings

☣Original☣
- I'm always craving an original roleplay. Period. Because these we don't have to base off of anything and can run with whatever cards we are dealt with. All I ask in return is a good yaoi (or yuri) based plot, no matter how small, just to start us off. From there, we can go anywhere and because I'm open to any genre...

☣Fandoms☣

☣Repo! The Genetic Opera☣
- Um... I don't exactly know how the pairings would go if any at all if we stick to the cannon.
- However, as per my exception rule this is one of them- same world, OCs for the characters, our own stories for said characters, and of course plot line.

☣Johnny the Homicidal Maniac☣
- .... I don't know. Just, wanting to rp as Johnny I suppose!

*** Metalocalypse ***
☣ Let it be known, in this I can play EVERYONE- including Murderface (not for the pairings). If the same can't be said for you, that's fine, don't worry about it!! That's yanno- took me awhile to learn everyone. However eh.. ah.. I'm still slowly getting Charles and Skwisgaar! Also the name with the " ( ) " around it, would be the person I would prefer to play in the paring though, I'm NEVER too picky so ask if you wanna switch. If that isn't there then it would be either or. The stars are favorite!
- Charlesx(Pickles) ****
- Tonyx(Pickles) ****
- CharlesxSkwisgaar *
- Charlesx(Nathan) ***
- Charlesx(Toki) *
- Nathanx(Pickles) **
- Nathanx(Toki) ***
- Skwisgaarx(Toki) ***
- Skwisgaarx(Pickles) **
- Picklesx(Toki) **

☣Blue Exorcist☣
-Yukiox(Rin)

☣Black Butler☣
- CielxSebatian
- AloisxClaude
- Willing to try others perhaps...

☣Dethnote☣
- LxRaito
- BxL
- (Matt)xMello
- Mellox(Near)

☣Starfighter☣
- CainxAbel
- ParaxisxAbel

☣Hannibal☣
-LecterxGraham

☣Sherlock☣
- SherlockxWatson

☣Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core☣
- Renox(Zack)
- Sephirothx(Zack)
- Sephirothx(Genesis)
- Vincentx(Zack)

☣Kingdom Hearts II☣
- Saixx(Axel)
- Zexionx(Demyx)
- Vexenx(Murluxia)
- Willing to try others perhaps

☣Togainu No Chi☣
- Take your pick

☣ Invader Zim ☣
- Zim or Dib. Oc if Oc plot similar to IZ.

Last edited by Pickles on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Pickles
Stupid Roleplay Ideas
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:52 am by Pickles
Roleplay Ideas
Pickles
Metal Roleplays
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:52 am by Pickles
Roleplays

Group Roleplays
Original
Infected: Mew-Chan, Ritsu
Painting the World Crimson: Quetz, Ritsu

Fandom
Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights : Mew-Chan, Ritsu, Torchiclove
Disintegrating Reality: Ritsu, Mew-Chan, King Quetzal
Digital Decay: Mew-Chan, Ritsu, Torchiclove

One-On-One
Original
Behind Blue Eyes: Jinx

Fandom
Repo! The Masquerade Party: Ritsu

Reply Order
1: Painting the World Crimson
2: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights
3: Repo! The Genetic Masquerade
4: Infected
5: Disintegrating Reality
6: Digital Decay
7: Behind Blue Eyes

Recent Replies
- Disintegrating Reality
- Behind Blue Eyes
- Digital Decay

Last edited by Pickles on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:30 am; edited 8 times in total
Pickles
Wicked Fanfiction
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 am by Pickles

Last edited by Pickles on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Pickles
Macabre Fanart
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:53 am by Pickles
Fanart

Metalocalypse

Dethklok DethTribute: Pickles the Drummer:

Den dobbelt-kanter sværd. {CharlesxPickles}:

You Got Lucky, Babe. {TonyxPickles}:

Feral... {NathanxPickles}:

Murmaider Magnus:

Kingdom Hearts II

Simpler Song:

Starfighter

Weakness:

Alice in Wonderland

Macabreland; Cast Call {Doodle Addition}:

Wasteland Cast Call:

Invader Zim

ZADR: A Gory Demise {Part One}:

ZADR: A Gorey Demise {Part Two}:

Z is for Zim who went... INSANE!:

I'm Already Beginning to Miss You... {Uncolored}:

I'm Already Beginning to Miss You... {Colored}:

My Little Pony

Twisted My Little Pony:

Last edited by Pickles on Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Pickles
Bloodthirsty Contests
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:54 am by Pickles
Contests
Pickles
Brutal Projects
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:54 am by Pickles
Brutal Projects

Memoir of the Drummer TheUndergroundBanner_zpse5ce1a82
Site Banner

Memoir of the Drummer AnimatedChersian-1
Chersian- because animations are hard, and yeaah...

Warning Metalocalypse Yaoi Animation:

Site Stuff:

Banners:

Pokemon Sprites/Cards:

Upcoming Projects:

Last edited by Pickles on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Pickles
Zazzy Rantings and Comments
Post Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:55 am by Pickles
Rantings and Comments

I know this is kina cheesy but...

Memoir of the Drummer Absol

Memoir of the Drummer Poochyena
Memoir of the Drummer Houndoom
Memoir of the Drummer Murkrow
Memoir of the Drummer Mew
Memoir of the Drummer Mewtwo

Pickles
Re: Memoir of the Drummer
Post Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:47 am by Pickles

"Drive"
- Ziggy Marley

Who's gonna tell you when it's too late?
Who's gonna tell you things aren't so great?
You know you can't go on thinking nothing's wrong
Who's gonna drive you home tonight?

Who's gonna pick you up when you fall?
Who's gonna hang it up when you call?
Who's gonna pay attention to your dreams?
Who's gonna plug their ears when you scream?

You can't go on thinking nothing's wrong

Who's gonna hold you down when you shake?
Who's gonna come around when you break?
I said, you can't go on thinking nothing's wrong

You can't go on just thinking that nothing's wrong

Tonight may just be one of those nights where I'm exceptionally gooey and in one of 'those moods'. As a lot of you may know- I've been working myself down to the bone at my new job for money. Unfortunately, when I get up early and stay up late- one of these moods tends to hit me and... well- then I listen to music like this and feel absolutely lonely and pathetic. *snort*

It's my underbelly, a soft side that no one should see. A sappy stupid side of longing, and pain. I guess this isn't entirely is self inflicted since I had someone pretty close to me end up reminding me that they absolutely hate my sappy side and simply 'tolerate' it.

Well- it's not like it comes out too often so... if you're only tolerating it, then why should we continue to remain friends after all this time?

And I guess I'm a little down about what happened at Petco the other day. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but during Puppy Playtime (which for those of you who don't know, people can bring their dogs in for free and have them mingle) a dog walked in that looked exactly like Toki, without the black and was female.

And... like an emotional idiot who still has yet to really have the chance to mourn over the death of someone close, I started to tear up and break down in front of all the customers in the store, my manager, everyone- and I couldn't even pull myself together in the bathroom either. I came apart, and I don't think I've exactly been the same since....

R.I.P: Toki... you were my baby and are never forgotten. I love you baby, and I'm so sorry you had to die because of me, because of what happened, because of my mother's idiot boyfriend and my even asinine friend. I wish I could have came and snatched you away, I wish I had the money, I wish I had the room... I wish I had the time for you when you were here instead of being so involved in my job at fucking stupid worthless O'Charleys.

It's my fault. I'm such a terrible owner- I didn't even get to say goodbye. I'm so fucking sorry, Toki... I'm so sorry, I love you. I'll never forgot you. You'll always hold a special place in my heart that no dog, animal, or person can replace.

Don't worry- I'll never trust anyone again- you helped teach me a valuable lesson. You reminded me of why I remain skeptic, why I remain cold, why I keep barely any friends if any at all, and why I NEVER trust anyone.

Because of you, and your memory, nothing like that will ever happen again. It's all because of you, Toki.

I miss you.

At least now, you can remain forever young.

It's always the good that die young.

Always.
Re: Memoir of the Drummer
Post  by Sponsored content

Memoir of the Drummer

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Free Chat :: Blogs-
Jump to: