The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights Empty
PostSubject: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 5:16 am

| ~ * Leafclan * ~ |

Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights Clans10

It is the ending days of May, the start of Greenleaf, and the leaves on the trees finally provide sufficient shade from the pulsing heat of the sun. As days peak, the temperature reaches sweltering degrees despite the broad canopy above. Morning and evening become the ideal times of day to venture out, for they provide enough sun to warm your fur, yet not the potency to drain you of your needed energy. Some days, clouds speckle the sky and save you from the overwhelming heat of the sun and the occasional breeze brings with it the scent of prey and crisp river water. The intermittent gusts carry the wonderous aroma of the countless plants blooming throughout the land. Running water remains cool, yet the river has reached a very comfortable temperature for swimming and the current is gentle and passive.

Deer have begun to wander down from the mountains setting the clans apart from the Northern wilderness, venturing from beyond the territory of Jadedclan and into the land of Yarrowclan where their breeding is rather successful due to lack of predators. Snakes weave through the tall grass, and mice dart from trees and bushes seeking seeds. Squirrels perch high above within the timbered wood, chittering and flinging the occasional acorn at foes. The fish have become active and energetic, often breaking through the water of the slinking river and leaping high above the surface. If you would watch this show for too long, you may witness a creature swoop down and catch one in its deadly talons- a hawk has come down from the mountains along with the wandering herds and has made its nest in the forest of Cedarclan and Leafclan. Prey is plentiful, and save for the raptor, predators appear to be scarce.

The sky remains mostly cloudless, and during the nights, Silverpelt spreads out beautifully far above the clans.

The land is rich and green and full of life despite some of the difficulties that are going on due to the change in season. The river has had a healthy bit of flooding from the melting of Leaf-bare's snow and though the rising water has dried off mostly in all the other territories, the territory of Yarrowclan has become rather swampy along the border with Leafclan and though the clan is moving back to their camp from the makeshift one where they had to spend the Newleaf season, the rivaling clan is acting quite protective of the clutches of herbs usually a rarity now sprouting close to the forest...

~*~
~*~
~*~
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Breezekit sighed and snuggled deeper into his mother's side, paying no mind to the seemingly irritated grumble that vibrated through her chest. He was safe here, at least. At least they won't come near her, he thought to himself, curling his tail over his nose. It's nice to relax and just snooze in the light that comes into the camp.

Shadefur yawned and flicked her ears slightly, her tail tip tapping against the ground a few times like a metronome. She preferred napping in the dappled shade of the camp rather than in the stuffy nursery. Of course, that also meant dealing with the yowling kits that tumbled about underpaw, but they tended to learn quickly from a soft growl. Breezekit being burrowed against her side meant the other kits had likely been chasing him. Lovesick little furballs...

Scarletpool dropped the vole down onto the freshkill pile as she heard Twilightflame walk up behind her, squirrel in mouth. "Why don't you take that to your mother?" she offered. "She's probably hungry; Breezekit as well."

Twilightflame set the squirrel down briefly. "Are you sure?" she asked the older warrior. "Because I think Morningdark's been busy sorting herbs since early this morning."

"I'll take some freshkill to him then," the she-cat responded, picking up a mouse and padding off to Morningdark's den.

Twilightflame nodded and picked the squirrel back up before taking it to her mother and brother.

Morningdark's ears twitched as he heard pawsteps approach. He turned, herbs in mouth, to see Scarletpool holding the mouse. He set the herbs down. "Well, thank you, Scarletpool."

The she-cat set the mouse down and pushed it towards the tom. "Twilightflame told me you'd been working all day. Do you need any help?"

"Hm? Oh, no. But thank you for the freshkill."

"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:29 am

"Well its not my fault that the kit's that bloody strong. He must've been born in the Twoleg Place or somewhere else queer!!"

"He's just related to Bloodgirth is all. Besides- you were there when he was born, Sharpleaf!"

The two lean forms of a dusty tom and a ginger-tabby tom trotted ahead of the group returning from training in the Sandy Hollow, the half brothers yowling back and forth at each other. Sharpleaf's ears were pressed to his scarred head as he glared at the younger warrior, golden green flames coloring his eyes. Beside him, Firetips merely closed his eyes and rose his head slightly as she continued forward, knowing full well he was the correct one. Shortly behind them trekked the sleek form of the radiant Paintedtail as he praised the bulky apprentice sired by the clan's eldest warrior for his daily accomplishment. And of course, Poisonpaw beamed and politely thanked the former apprentice of his father while the crimson tom's own mentor walked slowly at the rear of the patrol. Wolfcrest was never really one for socializing with others, even over training.

"But really Poisonpaw, that was some very quick thinking and strong blows. To knock Sharpleaf not only off his paws, but away his breath is admirable." The cool-voiced warrior purred gently as they pushed through the gorse tunnel into the foresty camp that was Leafclan's home. Waving his brightly colored tail of thick, feathery fur the warrior greeted those who were out and about in the center of camp, and after a quick calculation from scanning the scene, he could assume a hunting patrol had already been dismissed. "From what I can remember, I believe Bloodgirth was taking Robinnest and Jewelpaw. Which means most the others must still be sleeping."

"Yeah, I bet Redstalk is still trying to get her 'beauty sleep.' That prude," Sharpleaf hissed lazily before sighing and flopping down in the grass beneath a young birch. "Gaaah!! Damn you, Poisonpaw and that damned blood of yours. Now I'm gonna be all sore today and stiff after sleeping tomorrow. Great..."

"Oh stop grumbling, you oaf. Or they may stick you in the Elders' den before Bloodgirth." Firetips mewed with a heart purr of amusement.

"Oh, I can arrange that!" The gruff, yet cheerful voice of the deputy split the warm afternoon air as she cackled loud and hard in unison with the tom she almost matched in color, but held no relations to. With eyes as bright as the blistering sun beyond the vast, green plumage of the trees, Hotscent snorted as she trotted over to the greet the returning cats. "So, the kit knock you on your rump again? What a shame- and I thought you were supposed to be some hot shot, Sharpleaf. Oh wait- that would be me!!" She arched a brow as she snickered, hoping at least someone would get the reference she made to her namesake.

(Mew needs sleep before she can make a proper post ^^')
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:18 am

(Proper? You did better than me.)

Twilightflame's ears twitched as she heard the bickering warriors behind her. She flicked her tail dismissively. No reason to bother with squabbling siblings. And her father had his own business to attend to. She set the squirrel down. "Meal time," she mewed.

Breezekit lifted his head up at the sound of his sister's voice. "Oh, hi, Twilightflame. Good hunting trip?"

Shadefur yawned widely. "I smell squirrel."

Twilightflame let out a mrrrow of laughter. "I brought some freshkill, Mother."

"Ah..." The queen pushed herself to her paws and took a small bite of the meat. She chewed a bit and swallowed before flicking her son gently with the tip of her tail. "The other kits aren't chasing you?"

"Not now..." Breezekit meowed. "Kind of peaceful..."

"That's a nice thing, right?" Twilightflame asked.
Back to top Go down
Torchiclove

Torchiclove

Female Scorpio Cat
Birthday : 1999-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:54 pm

(Expect this post to mirror how tired and writer's block-y I am atm.)

Tigerfrost lounged in the sunlight, claws hooking the air as she stretched her forelegs. A content smile graced her features, and the jagged white stripes she was named for glistened with a pristine cleanliness. After the early morning patrol she was so begrudgingly forced into, she had spent the rest of the day napping and soaking in the warm sunlight.

Her peace was disturbed by a loud, exaggerated sigh from the fluffy white warrior that sauntered by. "I can hear you purring from ten fox-lengths!" Holloweyes complained, her milky blue eyes remaining fixed on some unseen point. "I'm blind and I get more done than you."

"Lighten up, darling!" Tigerfrost mewed, twisting so that her stomach was exposed to the sky and she could feel the sun-warmed earth on her back. She flashed a cheeky smile and said in as sickly sweet tone, "You're only mad at me because I can see and I'm not taking advantage of it."

"Shut up, and stop doing that. It creeps everyone out," Holloweyes muttered indignantly, not even bothering to defend herself against Tigerfrost's statement. It was true, of course- she was used to being blind, but Holloweyes felt that nobody really appreciated sight enough.

"Well then, stop being so open about everything! It doesn't work on everybody, you know. I couldn't tell you what half the clan is feeling right now, not any better than you could," Tigerfrost mewed, and happily continued to stretch and laze about. Holloweyes, meanwhile, trotted off as quickly as she could without running into anybody in the rather crowded camp.

Ashenpaw caught a few brief words of the two's argument, but paid no mind to the bickering she-cats. She'd heard the same argument many times, and she suspected everyone else in the clan had too. Her quiet rest now disturbed, she went in search of her mentor, who she remembered walking away from the fresh-kill pile. The obvious choice was to look in either the nursery or the medicine cats's den, and Ashenpaw chose the latter.

Tarrypaw made a strange, quiet noise as he was startled out of his daze by a cat brushing by him. It was no surprise; he'd just been standing in the middle of camp. His thoughts had wandered off to some unknown land, as they usually did when he wasn't terribly busy. He looked around to see who had snapped him out of his trance, but he saw no one- they must have been moving quickly, or maybe Tarrypaw was just slower than he anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:04 am

The sun weaved in and out between the trees leaves which blew softly in the gentle summer wind. The harshest winter they ever had- and nearly destroyed all the clans- finally had passed letting all the cats breathe a sigh of relief the minute the frost on the ground began to finally disappear leaving fresh blooming flowers in its wake along with the sweet smell of summer air.

It was a lazy day for most of the clan members, besides their daily jobs like training of the Apprentices or hunting fresh kill for the rest of the clan to share. Otherwise, all the other Warriors seemed contented with basking in the heat of the long forgotten and missed sunlight.

The most peaceful day anyone could ever really ask for.

Kittens were playing either in the nursery or roaming mischievously in places they shouldn't be, the Apprentices with their Mentors and keeping a close eye on the Kits, there was no smell of rain in the air, wasn't too hot, wasn't too cold, they weren't rushing around to try to  survive another day... even though many would call it boring, almost every cat could admit that this had been sincerely missed.

But..... that wasn't the case for all the clan members however- especially the only set of twins Leafclan possessed.

Two medium sized black toms entered almost looking exactly alike, carrying quite a bit of fresh kill for the Clan, one of the Patrols that had been sent out in hopes of restocking their fresh kill pile.

Though something was off about the one on the left side, his stormy gray eyes were a bit dull and clearly showed signs of pain, and his silver fur was painted crimson from scratches and gashes covering his body. The most noticeable one was how the very tip of his ear seemed missing, and how his snout had a deep gash across it. The others seemed minor- unless you noticed the blood dripping from his underside...

The other one seemed to be glowing from a beautiful flame of silver- like they were eating away at his body, lapping at his fur like a sea of fire yet causing an almost soft warm glow to surround him. While Crowsong was a bit of a Mentor toward everyone at times, just trying to help hone in on their issues, truly he was the most caring, loyal, and sweetest one of of the trio honestly showing that he cared for the Clan and all the cats in it.

"-till Arch.. you didn't have to torture him."
"What does it matter?"

The Warrior, Archeart, growled lowly to his twin as they both walked through the entrance walking at the same exact pace unknowingly, paw by paw. His voice was a bit muffled due to the two impressive sized pheasant necks taking up most of his mouth. He and Silverain had been known to not come back until they brought back some pretty decent catches- however this had managed to seem to outdo the hunting party's record.

"Prey is prey, Crow."

He wrinkled his nose from the deep smell of metallic blood surrounding them, and struggled as he drug both bodies in at the entrance, the silver markings on his fur almost sparkling against his deep black almost oblivion like fur... however today, something was different. Today his flames didn't seem to show as brightly in fact... they almost looked like they had been dyed crimson...

By blood.

"Still, you could have just killed it." The other twin, Crowsong shook his head, trying to explain the cruelness about torturing the pheasant before killing it. Though, the hefty birds did bring in plenty to eat for the Clan for awhile... he would give his brother that however the look that had crossed his brother's face as he played with the dying animal...

Yet even so, his voice was soft and careful. If you looked close enough you could see that Archeart was leaning against his twin to keep him steady and upright- the tom seemed to be in a terrible condition.

Crowsong shuttered and tried his best to put that image out of their head as they made their way to heart of their home. "Listen... will you please go by and see Morningdark? At least to make sure that the gash on your belly will be alright?"

Archeart snorted and dropped his two pheasants down into their newly made fresh kill pile before limping off by himself toward the Warrior's Den, refusing to say anything else to the worried Crowsong.

He needed to speak to the Leader or Deputy...

His blue eyes strayed away from his brother to the entrance of the camp as he dropped the hare and two voles down that he had managed to just barely catch- just as a deep burgundy red she-cat limped in behind the troop- Twilightfrost. It was hard to tell that she had any blood coating her since her normal color seemed as dark as it, however by the way she was limping and having trouble breathing... it was clear that something wasn't right, even though she was carrying two crows in her own mouth- Silverain's kill.

Silverain trailed in quietly behind her with a poisonous snake dangling from his mouth, cool eyes watching the she-cat in front of him with unknown emotion as they made his way toward the medicine cat's den, his silver fur showing no signs of any attack or blood, his kill had been neat, on all three terms.

Silverain had always been somewhat of an enigma in the clan. No one knew what was on his mind, or what he had planned. Even though his intentions were never bad, and he had done most of the work during the cruel winter, going up against the blizzards to find the clan some food where some couldn't. He had been there many and every time he had been called for or needed. If the other cats couldn't do something, they knew to come to him and he'd try his damnedest to help out- though talking was a whole different story, if you wanted someone to help out and talk- and do the leader thing that would have been Crowsong's ally, he wasn't exactly the most social cat out there...

But.... had he been the one to kill the snake...?

Last edited by Pickles on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:49 pm

(Post fixed and edited! Finally.... sorry for the wait guys.... and sorry for the crappiness. x_x; I had to force it out of me due to writer's block, usually they are so much better!)
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:40 am

(Still quite a lovely post, Pickles. The only problem- though minor- is that is summer, not spring ^^' Hense the term Greenleaf rather than Newleaf Razz)

A small form of starry silver, blue, and white rustled in the grassy place in which Oceanpaw napped. Blinking open her sapphire eyes as the scent of new kill accompanied by her mentor and his kin filled her nose. The metallic tang of blood quickly followed and it was only when the she-cat had hopped up to greet the tom that she understood the reason for the horrid smell of iron. Eyes wide and ears flatten against her skull, Oceanpaw stopped beside her mentor and squeaked,"Archheart, are you hurt?! I-I'll go Morningdark!" Her eyes were full of worry as she spun on her paws and dashed into the exotic-scented den of the white-pointed blue tom.

"I don't understand what all that obnoxious yammering is about..." A pair of radiant yellow eyes cut through the dark of the den like light knives glowing with annoyance. "...but honestly, can't they silence themselves long enough for me to get enough rest without the want to slash their tongues out?" Her form of long, silky fur colored pale rose and cream rose slowly from her nest before Redstalk padded out of the Warriors' Den, eyes narrowed and pelt still looking surprisingly neat for having just woken up. Yet, it wasn't an odd sight to see the pretty she-cat dragging tail from the den after everyone else, complaining and griping as she did so. Arching her back in a stretch, her eyes scanned the area for anyone who could had snapped her from her sleep, and merely groaned as she trekked towards the fresh kill pile where the three kits originating from Yarrowclan sat around a fat mouse which they were having from breakfast.

(Excuse my post- WB is a bitch.)
Back to top Go down
Torchiclove

Torchiclove

Female Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Ashenpaw recoiled as she saw another cat-Oceanpaw, it seemed-hurry into Morningdark's den. She figured there must be some kind of emergency, and rethought her plans of searching for her mentor. i wonder what has Oceanpaw so worked up,she mused, treading slowly to the fresh-kill pile where she would soon gather her answers. Before she even saw Archheart, the scent of blood flooded her nose and she looked up with great concern for the injured warrior.

Emeraldstar paced quietly inside his den, where he chose to retreat from the choas and clamor of the camp outside. While he gathered his thoughts, he was confident that Hotscent would keep things running smoothly. But the leader couldn't hide forever; masking the worry that so often crossed his face, he padded outside of his den into the serene sunlight. It felt nice against his brown tabby fur, and Emeraldstar couldn't help but let out a little purr.

(I'm sorry for the incompetence
So sorry)
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:02 pm

(I'm getting bad about missing certain details, Mew-chan. Pardon my err.. missing of that. I'll happily go back and fix that now!)

Archeart felt his heart ache a bit when he had caught the worry in his young apprentice's eyes- a bit cold toward everyone else he was unusually warmer toward her, almost as if she was his kit. Patient, proud, and nurturing, the tom just knew that she would be a fantastic Warrior someday and actually... one of the few cats that truly looked up to him.

That was the only reason why unlike denying his brother for his treatment, he let Oceanpaw go and fetch Morningdark instead of calling her back to him and telling her that he would be alright, because he knew the Apprentice wouldn't believe him until he got some help.

The black tom sighed and plopped down right outside of the Warrior's Den, too tired to make it inside, and patiently waited for the Medicine Cat and Oceanpaw, wincing at each breath of air that filled his lungs and moved his belly leaving a pool of red blood beneath him and covering his face.

He felt so tired and filthy, and wanted nothing more than to get that metallic smell out of his nose...

Dark stormy eyes finally fell on another worried look from Scarletpool's Apprentice, Ashenpaw. The poor she-cat probably didn't know what to expect of the situation, and he wasn't exactly too great with the Apprentices however...

"Ashenpaw," he called out to her in a hoarse voice, motioning the gray she-cat to come to him. "Have you ever had a pheasant before?" His voice was a bit shaky and weak but still conversational even though he knew the answer would have been no, blood trickling down to blind him in his right eye, though he didn't seem too bothered with it.

Meanwhile as Crowsong watched his twin trying to assure the young Apprentice that he would be okay- even though Starclan knew that he wasn't- finally he heard another cats annoyed voice resonating from her Den as she slowly began to approach the fresh kill pile. "Redstalk," The twin quickly met her half way, blue eyes calm but his voice full of worry.

"We were attacked by another cat while on patrol." His eyes fell back toward his brother before resting on the other cat again, this time firm and resolved. "He did quite a bit of damage to Archeart- and moved so fast that I... I didn't recognize him from any of the other Clans. He didn't fight like a Warrior from any Clan either, I want to say he was some kind of rouge or something... but he was powerful." Everyone knew that only a handful of cats could take down the lean Archeart or at least deal some pretty good and potentially deadly blows.

"Silverain was too busy fending off a snake who had bitten Twilightfrost to actually see anything either. But this tom..." His voice trailed off, blue eyes falling toward the ground. "He could mean a lot of trouble for Leafclan if we don't find him. Where is Hotscent??"

---

Silverain was oblivious- or at least didn't exactly care- to the commotion over his two brothers. Instead, after he had went with Twilightfrost to see the Medicine Cat he made his way to their Leader's Den, knowing that minus the attack on Archeart and Crowsong, he had another crucial piece of information that could mean life or death for some of their cats...

"Emeraldstar, I need to speak to you..." Silverain's low voice almost disappeared beneath all the commotion as he neared the entrance of their Leader's den and Emeraldstar himself. Anytime the silver tom spoke to the Leader or Deputy, they knew what he had to say was important.

He dropped the snake in front of him, silver eyes unwavering.

"This wasn't the first snake I caught out there today... actually, I found a whole nest of them. This summer is a bad season for snakes apparently, and I think we should warn the others and figure out something to do about them before they completely cover our territory."

Last edited by Pickles on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:53 pm

(Its okay ^^ Happens to me all the time....but its Hotscent who's the deputy, not Redstalk...Sorry.)

"Morningdark!!" Oceanpaw's eyes were wide and full of fright as she flew into the dark den, fur bristled from the scent of blood which sickened her senses. Her bright eyes blinked sporadically as they tried to adjust to the dark having spent the whole morning in the sunlight for the past few hours. The scents of the medicine cat and Scarletpool filled her nose. "You've got to come help!! The hunting patrol has come back and some cats are hurt! You've got to help Archhear-"

"And Twilightfrost! She was bit by an adder!!" The usually gentle and skittish voice of Newkit wailed as her tiny form screeched to a stop beneath Oceanpaw's legs. Her eyes, too, were wide as she barreled into the den she was quite accustomed to. The young she-cat was often known to be found assisting the medicine cat when not with her sisters, and in fact showed great interest in learning about herbs. The young kit had been out in the camp when the patrol arrived and had overheard what was said by Crowsong about the rogue and she-cat's snake bite.

Frowning at how cramped the den was now becoming, Oceanpaw ducked out after alerting Morningdark and hurried back to her mentor's side. With ears bent back and a quiver in her words, the she-cat cooed,"Are you okay? Shall I help you?" Without awaiting a response, the apprentice ducked forward towards her mentor's belly where she saw the most blood pooling. Her tiny pink tongue darted out to the handsome tom's bloodied belly, lightly lapping at his wound as she tried to clean away the deep crimson. Her movements were careful and delicate, but move with quick purpose as she meant to get him clean and out of pain as soon as she possibly could.

(I'll have to get on a little bit later- I have to leave for a while for some plans ^^ See y'all later ^^)
Back to top Go down
Torchiclove

Torchiclove

Female Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:50 pm

Ashenpaw walked quickly to the warrior, her head down and ears flattened in a mix of fear and confusion. "I can't say I've ever tasted pheasant," she answered, swallowing dryly. The idea of prey appalled her at the moment, with her senses being corrupted by the metallic tang of Archheart's blood. She thought it best, however, not to mention to current predicament.

Emeraldstar sighed deeply, his eyes becoming weary as he registered the new danger to his clan. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention," he meowed formally. "If you aren't busy, tell Hotscent to warn any of the patrols going out. I'll make an announcement to the clan soon, and then we can think of a way to get rid of the snakes."

Last edited by Torchiclove on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:53 pm

(XD Tor- Ashenpaw's mentor is Scarletpool.)
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Shadefur glanced up from her meal at the commotion. Blood? Rogue cats and a snake? For not the first time, she wondered why Starclan had taken her away from that path.

Breezekit's ears twitched slightly. What's Newkit so worked up about?

Scarletpool's ears twitched and she leaped out of the way just as both cats came barrelling into the den.

Morningdark looked over the agitated cats as he listened to them. "I see. Both of them require attention..." His tail flicked as he took a precious moment to consider. "Scarletpool, can you ask Shadefur to tend Twilightfrost? Help her if she needs it. I'll go see to Archeart. He probably shouldn't be moved. Come, Oceanpaw, " he meowed, trotting out the den.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:38 am

Oceanpaw had arrived at Archeart only minutes before Morningdark showed, having left before hecould even give her permission to come with him from the fear and anxiety of the position her mentor was in. It was almost... enduring to watch her react so protectively over him that just for a second a small purr came from his throat, eyes watching her with warmth and proudness.

Though it was the moment she lurched forward and went toward his belly that his eyes widened. "Oceanpaw don-!" He let out a low hiss of pain the moment he felt her rough tongue touch his wound, it sent something close to a volt of electricity down his spine from the sudden amount of overwhelming pain. Yet, it was something that needed to get done, at least to ease Morningdark's burden so... he simply rolled over a little bit more to completely reveal his underside to her, breathing raggedly as he did so, taking in as much of the pain that he could bare.

His gash ran from the bottom of his chest down to the end of his belly, then wrapped around his rib cage up his sides. His nose, ear, and claw mark right above and below his eye, still bled, but it wasn't nearly as fatal as the deep heavy wound on his belly.

Definitely a fighter.

Slowly, he cracked open his eyes to the bewildered Ashenpaw and nodded toward the fresh kill pile. "Let me tell you.... its... worth it. The best thing since... fresh kill." He let out a small forced laugh before continuing, trying to use the conversation to ease his pain. "Will you do me... a favor? Run to... your mentor... Scarletpool and warn her... that the rouge is near."

By the time he had finished his request, the young tom could see Morningdark's blurry image. Though before he could say anything Crowsong was back in the picture, following along side the Medicine Cat, but saying nothing. It hadn't taken long for his twin to find out that Silverain had already gotten the situation taken care before he was rushing back to his brother.

"Morningdark..." He whispered lowly to Archeart couldn't overhear them. "Do you think.. this might get him sent to the Elder's Den early?" He paused before adding in an even lower voice; "I mean... I guess I should be asking if it would send him to Starclan early..."

"No need."

Twilightfrost's quite and gentle voice came from the entrance of the Medicine Cat's den the moment Morningdark left out. As she dragged herself in, her light green tired eyes fell on Scarletpool before slowly moving toward Newkit and offering her a small motherly nuzzle of approval. "You did great, Newkit. Already listening and paying attention to your surrounds, you'll make a fantastic Apprentice- and I hope one day, maybe I'll get to be your mentor."

With those last words out of her mouth the young burgundy she-cat collapsed, wheezing.

Silverain nodded. "I'll go inform her right now." And with that the tom was off toward Hotscent's Den, hesitating his eyes once again fell on Archeart, and unable to help himself he sent a quick prayer up to Starclan before making his way toward Hotscents's den, looking nothing more than like a bolt of silver lightning.

"Hotscent," he hesitated at the entrance of her den, cool silver eyes peering into it. "I hope you aren't too busy but, I have something very important to discuss with you- I hope you haven't sent out any more patrols yet."

Last edited by Pickles on Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:45 am

(I'm sorry, but like I mentioned previously- Hotscent is the deputy. Redstalk is a young, snooty warrior ^^')

The tortoiseshell kit fluffed up in surprise as the young she-warrior had come in from behind Newkit and startled her. "O-oh! I was j-just worried was all!" She hopped up and stood gaze down at Twilightfrost with wide eyes of warm and worry. "Are you sure you don't need anything? Water or poppy seeds for the pain? I can start chewing up some tormentil to deal with the poison!!" The kit had always lunged for a tuft of moss before dabbing it in a thin trickle near the back of the den which Morningdark used for various needs. Once damp, she she-kit triumphantly trotted back to the warrior's side and held the dripping mass above he muzzle for maximum comfort for Twilightfrost.

Oceanpaw flinched at her mentor's cringe and she quickly pulled with a nervous expression. "I'm sorry Archheart- I didn't mean to be rough! I'll...uhh...just let Morningdark handle it." Her ears were flat with embarrassment and her once wild voice was now lowered and more calm. "Do you need anything?" Her fluffy tail swished and lashed with unease as she could merely stand there and gaze at her injured mentor. In his condition, surely her training would have to be overlooked by another warrior. That is, if they could pull her from the dark warrior's side.
Back to top Go down
Torchiclove

Torchiclove

Female Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:14 am

"Scarletpool!" Ashenpaw called loudly, running briskly but carefully to the last place she saw her mentor, which was in the medicine cat's den. Hopefully, she was still there, or had at least heard the apprentice's call.

Tigerfrost, meanwhile, had been watching the commotion with attentive eyes that shone with both concern and curiosity. Her hearing wasn't superb, so she hadn't picked up much conversation about what caused the injuries, most particularly to Archheart. She briefly wondered if the warrior would even survive, but soon dismissed the though as ludicrous-or maybe just pessimistic. The she-cat was pooised as if she was ready to pounce, tail swishing back and forth; she was ready to run, actually. Whatever attacked the warrior must've been strong, and somehow she didn't think it was dead either.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:16 am

(CRAP, I KNEW that, made the mistake before and I don't know WHAT my head decided to do, dammit. I even told myself I wouldn't do it- AGAIN. ;-; Maybe it's because I kept repeating that to myself I did it... x_X;; So, so, so freaking sorry. *bows* Consider it fixed however!)
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:42 am

(Ritsu....will post after sleep. It'd be too incoherent now...)
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:46 am

(Aww nighty night Ara-chan!! Sleep well!!

I just noticed that you left 'Arashi' out of your username this time around....Mew feels slow. But she's not going to stop calling you Ara-chan :3

Pickles, no worries ^^ Like I said, I do that all the time XD)
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:14 pm

(Wait...didn't Morningdark send Scarletpool to get Shadefur?)
Back to top Go down
Torchiclove

Torchiclove

Female Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:42 am

(I scrolled through and didn't see it, but I'm kind of tired and just skimming the text. So, I have no idea.)
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:38 pm

(I'm...pretty sure he did... Coz it would have been impossible for him to care for both injuries without moving them.)
Back to top Go down
Torchiclove

Torchiclove

Female Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:09 pm

(I looked closer and, yeah, Scarletpool was sent to fetch Shadefur, so she should be somewhere in Shadefur's general vicinity. Probably within earshot of Ashenpaw. Also, I'll try to Rp a little instead of just doing OOC stuff.)

The commotion, Holloweyes found, was extremely loud.
Her ears were quite sensative; some say it was due to the blindness, but she really thinks its just another trait. She could hear cats yelling and running about, mutters and murmurs that Archheart was gravely injured. She felt a brief stab of sadness at the idea that the tom would pass. He was a strong warrior, and it didn't seem his time to go to Starclan.

Nevertheless, Holloweyes thought she'd at least get out of the way. She didn't have much medical training, and definitely couldn't help with finding anything out in the forest, so she slunk to the edges of camp, listening closely to whatever she could make out.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:07 pm

(Sorry. It just threw me off for a bit. >.<; Now that that's cleared up though...)

Scarletpool nodded and darted off to find the warrior, pausing when she heard her name called. She realized it was Ashenpaw. "What is it?" she asked, motioning with her tail in the hopes that the apprentice would follow as she came up to Shadefur and her kits.

Shadefur's tail tip flicked slowly. "What is it?"

"Morningdark needs your help," Scarletpool mewed. "The two parties that just came back are injured. Morningdark can't move them to his den, so he asked me to get you to help. And told me to help you if you needed it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights   Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leafclan: Beyond the Path of Frightful Nights
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next