The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To All of You, Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster
Birthday : 1993-02-02

To All of You, Hello Empty
PostSubject: To All of You, Hello   To All of You, Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:10 pm

I'm not entirely sure what to say here, but I'll try my best.

The name is King Quetzal, but feel free to call me King, Quetzal, or whatever you feel like so long as it's not rude or childish. I'm pretty laid back and always willing to make new friends. I'm currently living in a dead man's land and pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Biology, of which I have about a year left. I'm also a huge anime and manga nerd, frequently reading, watching, and cosplaying from multiple series. A few of my favorites include:

• Naruto
  • Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Rozen Maiden
  • D.Gray-Man
  • Yu Yu Hakusho

I've been roleplaying for several years now, having first been introduced to it when I was 14. I'm most familiar with Naruto RPGs, but I do have experience with other series and themes.
If you have any questions for me, feel free to drop me a line.
Back to top Go down
Kiseki

Kiseki

Male Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1996-02-07

PostSubject: Re: To All of You, Hello   To All of You, Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:02 pm

I shall call you Quezal! Very Happy because that reminds me of the bird from animal crossing! (who goes by the same name. >.>)

Nice to see that this place has new people!
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

PostSubject: Re: To All of You, Hello   To All of You, Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Pleasure King Quetzal,

I shall probably call you Quetz for short because... well, usually I form my own nicknames and take none for others so... If, you don't mind that is.

Anyway, Bachelor's in Biology eh? Mind if I ask what specifically you are wanting to do with that Bachelor's in Biology job wise? My curiosity is peaked and for someone who is looking for something to get their own Bachelor's Degree in.. hell, throw a dog a bone here. *chuckles*

I just recently started watching Attack on Titan myself and almost instantaneously fell in love with the series. I don't know what happened or what was so charming about it to catch my attention so swiftly without it being related to yaoi, but it sure did. So... I almost instantly recognized your avatar and knew.

Hrn, well, I'm starting to run out of things to say so before I just sit here and babble on about me I might as well end it by saying it's a pleasure to meet you, we are always so happy to see new faces, and I hope you have a great time here and consider this your safe haven like everyone else does. You are more than welcome to do all that you like here (within reason of course).

Welcome to the site.

- Pickles the Night Surgeon
Back to top Go down
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster
Birthday : 1993-02-02

PostSubject: Re: To All of You, Hello   To All of You, Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Kiseki and Night Surgeon Pickles, it is a pleasure to meet both of you as well. I look forward to roleplaying with each of you and getting to know you better.

As for my degree, I'm currently pursuing a career in Conservation Biology. I've always been in love with the world around me, so why not try to protect it as much as possible? Ideally, I would like to undertake a research expedition to South America to study the giant river otters there. I've found that they're quite fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To All of You, Hello   To All of You, Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To All of You, Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: