The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infected

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Infected

The year is... doesn't exactly matter thanks to the devastation the world has undergone. Everything is in ruins, shambles, and only a bare minimum amount of people have managed to survive under the pressure of fending off the zombies. Buildings still remain completely intact, just rundown or overrun with the infected, falling apart from only age and no maintenance.

These zombies are nothing like the 'horror movie' zombies however, when people usually think 'zombie', no... they are smarter, swifter, faster, and while brainless and thrive on flesh they still have the senses of a predator and are able to hunt just like rabid animals. (Oh by the way- hell yes. Rabid animals can also be infected if a zombie decides that he is starved...) Flesh is their key not brains. There are enough hoards of them to gather around you to where you have virtually no chance of escape, this is one of their most commonly used hunting methods. They litter the world like ants.... and while they don't exactly hold weapons and attack they don't need to, being inhuman they are strong and powerful. Their biggest weapon-

Their bite; once bitten you too become an infected zombie, no matter how big or small, but it's not a swift fate. Within the first few hours you begin to feel the effects of the bite; skin slowly growing colder and colder, body turning gray, tongue going from pink to gray, eyes turning soulless and fishy-eyed... before finally, even before you feel the blood lust, most people within the twenty four hours of being bitten they become just another addition to the ever-growing walking dead.

Rumors went around in the very beginning that the government was trying to build the perfect army by biologically trying to alter peoples genetics and DNA to make them the perfect soldiers. Of course many people dismissed this, no matter how many people had suddenly disappeared... However, each and every experiment seemed to fail, so thus they needed to find another way to destroy their enemies....

The next set of rumors before there was no one left to spread them, that went around was that the government was now working on some type of biological warfare with one particular disease that they can inject someone with, send them back to their people, and have them slaughter each and every one of them, killing the enemy from the inside out and all associated with them. Of course, they needed their own test experiments to see if it would work...

It started at the hospitals- something happened to one of the patients, someone, one of the surgeons (as the rumor went) injected someone with the disease as a test run, and pretty soon the doctors and nurses were the first things to go, being eaten alive, if not becoming part of the hoards.

The rest of the infection spread throughout the world by bites from the zombies who didn't finish their meal until soon there was nothing left but the small groups of people that remained among the hoards, only surviving to see the sunrise of another morning, living off minimal supplies such as food and water. Sleep- never seemed to be an option and the biggest rule was to keep moving not only in search of more supplies but also not taking the chance to be surrounded and eaten like most unfortunate groups had faced by holing themselves up in an abandoned building. For some unfortunate souls, they can't handle the pressure and decide to die by their own terms- suicide.

The remaining clans would sometimes purpose leaders or give out ranks or positions to remain alive or some would just simply all work together doing everything. There wasn't exactly any set rules to living in this world or tricks or tips to keeping alive, but there was one goal that everyone together usually focused on and this one goal would usually bring each and every group together in their time of need;

Stay alive.

Will you be a survivor or just another zombie??

OKAY! So... I just found this OLD Apocalyptic roleplay me and a friend did together just as a OnexOne that was different from all the others. (Yaoi onexone at that) Correction: I found Marcy, my character from that rp and remembered how awesome it was and what a shame it was to loose said partner and said plot line until-

BAM!

I realized all of YOU are my partners, some of you who don't even know it yet! *smirk* But anyway.... basically, that I could post in here in hopes of people being just as interested and getting this party started once more! Whether it be one or many, it can either be done as a onexone or group roleplay. If onexone it will have to be yaoi, just... fair heads up. If group- ah... well, this will be my first go in a long time with het BUT I'll be willing to give it a try! Once in a lifetime opportunity people~

Oh by the way- THIS Apocalyptic roleplay is like nothing you've ever seen before- at least... it isn't the typical boring ones with boring zombies. Oh no, this one is special and different-

So! Here is the rundown on it if I have your attention:

Basic Plot:

Special Information:

Positions:

Forms:

Finished! Now, you may post!

Last edited by Pickles on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:02 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Groups
1: Apocalypse
* A small group that doesn't exactly have very many people. They have one position in which they unwillingly gave to a member as leader but otherwise they hold or have no other positions. They work together when their leader believes in a 'fend for yourself' type ordeal. They chose their leader from his incredible ability to keep the zombies at bay. This is the main group that seemed to survive the apocalypse...
Members: Marcel (Leader), Reid (Doctor), Random People (Followers),

2: Assassin
* Another small sized group that has shrank considerably. They have dubbed a leader and a doctor, and are considering a deputy or scout, but otherwise have no other positions yet. They found the doctor by himself and happily took him in- much to his dismay- because he wanted nothing to do with a group. He was contented with remaining a loner, however the group believed in saving anybody they could however they can. They aren't exactly concerned with supplies or how the number of mouths to feed outnumber the supplies, but all that matters to them is that those mouths are there and they believe they will find more supplies- without a scout for now. They are strong willed and determined but focus more on strategy that brute force.
Members: --- (Leader), --- (Doctor), Ixabelle (Scout), Random People (Followers),

3: ~ More to Come Later~

Characters:

Last edited by Pickles on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:00 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:46 pm

~ Mew's Placeholder ~
Does this look good enough? ^^':
And this??:

Last edited by Mew-Chan on Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:47 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:35 pm

Hehe, welcome aboard Mew-Chan~! I'm so happy this peaked your interested and so happy to have you!
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 pm

*waves paw* Can Ritsu be the special...spot...thing? Damn, my brain died fast. O.e
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:50 pm

*chuckles* Yes, yes! You can most definitely be one of them, Rits~ Wait, did you want to be the Doctor for my group in particular or just one of your characters being either a Genetically Modified person or a Bitten Genetically Modified person?

Jeez, that sounds so confusing..
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Hmm... Whatever you want me to do! *grins* I love a challenge. Plus, I owe you since you said you'd help me with my fanfic. So yes, order me as you will. *bows*
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Glad to be here, Pickles ^^ I'm waiting with bated breath Razz
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:44 am

Ritsu: Then you shall be the messed up sadistic Surgeon for my Group. *smirk* Of course then you can have your own characters wherever and however~

Mew-Chan: Welp, I'm finished for the most part, just need to edit my characters now~ Feel free to go ahead and post yours if you'd like! Would you like something special or~?
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:59 am

I really don't even know who I'm going to be using as my characters, so I think I'll start working on them in a bit ^^ I tend to use more youngish characters, but I want to see the relative ages of everyone elses' charries first before I start to set mine in stone ^^' Don't want to be the only child floating around in the Apocalypse XD Then again, maybe I would...
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:30 am

Reid:

Maddie:

Luka:

Last edited by Ritsu on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:20 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:33 am

Actually, that would be interesting! I could totally see a badass young female coming up to Marcel and being like...

Female: Yo, old dude- I need some supplies.
Marcel:.... did you just.... seriously call me 'old dude'? '-_-
Female: Yep, what are you goin' to do about it?
Marcel:.... How did a young girl like you manage to survive this long without your mommy, anyway? *smirk*
Female: Easy, like this! *almost instantly draws a blade and holds it up to his throat*
Marcel: O_o;

Haha, but seriously, take as much time as you need/want! Heh, I'm not going to lie, I'm excited to be able to have you two here in this rp with me and that it captured your attentions! I was seriously hoping to get some nibbles since I worked so hard on the plot in my younger years and Marcy...

And don't worry Rits, I completely understand. I feel you there, might have to finish everything tomorrow... Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:43 am

Oh you know I'ma have some sort of blade!! I'm not much of a gun person to be honest ^^' And with my current size IRL being pretty petite, recoil would probably knock me on my ass....twenty meters away XD
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:04 am

I'm thinking about making Maddie a loner. But seriously, to see her scare Marcel shitless would be hilarious. XD

Eh, recoil doesn't do much to me. I just don't like guns. Swords are much better. And scalpels, yes... Oh dear Athena, why does Von Weasel come to mind? XD That's it! Ritsu needs sleep. Before she starts quoting him aloud and uncensored. Duct tape... *giggles madly* Duct Tape! XD
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:12 am

I've got duct tape!! *hops up with a mad grin*
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:29 pm

I'll show him vhere to stick ze duct tape, ja! XD

Are those ages too far off? I'm still fiddling with Maddie and Luka's relationship, so I was wanting to make it at least seem possible that they could be mother and son without her having to be like 14 or something. Actually... That might be an even more interesting twist...ja...very...
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:03 pm

They look good to me, though I'm sure mine will be much younger. ^^' I think if I were to take any rank, it would be a scout for the Assassins :3
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:08 am

Rits: Nope, looking good, Rits! Ages aren't exactly TOO important unless it's a HUGE HUGE difference. But you can do what you wanna do with the ages. Don't worry about it, it always makes things more interesting.

Mew: *chuckles* This applies to you too, Mew! Ages aren't exactly too important. As for the ranks, heh, you are more than welcome to have the Scout position for the Assassins!

By the way, completely random but... I didn't know whether or not you could see that I had sent you a friend request-? '^^ Just seeing if my computer messed up and said it's there but isn't!
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:38 pm

Mkay~ Still thinking though. My muse seems to wanna focus on fanfiction. Maybe I should show it ze duct tape...
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:14 am

So... This feels like a very stupid question, but I'm not sure if it's just my sleep deprivation skewing my perception or not. Do they have to be infected in order to be modified, or are those completely stand alone conditions?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:25 pm

In a way, completely stand alone conditions. You can be modified- and not be infected. *nods* But in order to be infected you HAVE to be modified- if that makes any sense. Because something about your modified genes doesn't almost instantly decay like the normal human so you can survive being bitten.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:14 pm

Ah, okay. *is trying to think of a comparison* *fails to* Oh, wait, is it sort of like how Parseltongue can be understood by someone with a lot of language knowledge (like 10+ languages) but can only be properly spoken by someone who inherited the ability? Or did that make no sense at all?
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:26 am

Okay. I think I'm done now.
(So many repeated posts. PF would eat me alive. XD)

Unless there's something wrong with some part of my forms...?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:32 am

Looks great Rits! Looks like all we're waiting on is Mew's Characters and then we can happily start. Heh, I'm excited~

Wish we could have gotten a bit more interests BUT- I'm content with you and Mew as my partners alone, since you guys are pretty awesome. *nod*
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Sorry if I'm being a bit of a slowpoke- I've kind had no idea of what kind of character to use and have had a bit of a mental block. I'll try my best to come up with at least one soon- hopefully tonight ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infected Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infected   Infected I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infected
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Mature Forums :: Mature Setups-
Jump to: