The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater: Decompressed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

Soul Eater: Decompressed Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater: Decompressed   Soul Eater: Decompressed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 pm

I've put this in the mature section for multiple reasons. For one, Yen Press classifies this as an "older teen" manga, and there is much pervertedness and foul language within it. And for two, the most I can think of at the moment, there are some very sensitive subjects in it.

Frankly, I've grown tired of feeling like I'm the only one paying attention to the facts presented within its pages. So, I shall collect these facts within the following posts. There will be spoilers, but each section will be clearly posted so that one can locate which facts they want in which section.

This will be updated over time as I collect the facts.

-Table of Contents-
Contents
Introduction
TBD
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

Soul Eater: Decompressed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater: Decompressed   Soul Eater: Decompressed I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:43 pm

The following posts will contain facts that I have found in Soul Eater. I have the entire anime, all four games, and volumes 1-20 of the manga. I only have Yen Press' version of the manga at this point in time, but I plan on getting all of it.

As a note, I will say that both Yen Press and FUNimation (from what I have found just about everywhere) dubbed Crona as he/him/son because they felt that "it" and "they" were too demeaning. I also think it's worth noting that Luci Christian only says "son" in the rare occurrence of timing issues and normally refers to Crona as "the child" or "my child".

I will state my opinions now: I believe Crona is a gender fluid boy and that Medusa does legitimately love him and he loves her. Whether you agree with me or not is your own opinion, but I will provide proof for my theories.
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com

Soul Eater: Decompressed
Page 1 of 1