The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] Empty
PostSubject: Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]   Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:55 am

Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] Allyster
Dr. Allyster: "Welcome to my asylum, Mordasyl, children. Will you be coming in for a visit today? To see some one? No... please don't be in any rush to leave just yet, I promise we aren't as fearful as we look. Oh wait, how rude of me! Don't you know? Even though you're our guest here- we make the rules, and unfortunately... I think you're a little bit crazy. Why don't you stay with us- permanently."

Plot:
Deep inside Victorian society where everything is prim and proper, and all the pretty little lies are closed up with zip ties. Rests an asylum far off from any well respecting citizen who still has their sanity intact. What goes on in this place is never known to the public the doctors,workers, and patient however know the true story. The harsh world of torture ,neglect, and the inner curiosity of doctors testing on people who will not be missed. Deep within these white washed out walls with its padded cells, lay dark secrets that have never seen the light of day. A few people in particular who have to live in this hell hole, that's not only the place but the region within their own jumbled mind. Find their selves intertwined as a meeting of chance allows them all to come together. Through it all despite their 'differences' they decide to break free from the asylum, in which has kept them from their true desires. They hatch a plan to let loose on the asylum, so that they may escape and paint the vast city of London red.

Setting:
Mordasyl; An old, worn out, yet well guarded Asylum where staff members are more than trained in the arts of dealing with the most dangerous of crazies to the easiest to take care of. The head over the asylum who's name is unknown for his own safety, usually tries to keep the peace between the guards and staff and the patients to a bare minimum. He is a sadist and a surgeon who not only enjoys torturing the innocent but takes great pleasure in warping their soul beyond belief, this... 'creatures' become his experiments, in which he tries to protect more than his staff. Usually plenty have to get killed before he allows them to even damage let alone kill the dangerous members.

For the safety of his other experiments and making escape all that more difficult, Mordasyl is separated into many different floors, all eventually leveling out to nine total. Floor number nine only has three rooms left for the three most insane and craziest, most dangerous and less human out of all the people/creatures there are. As each level goes up, the extreme and danger levels begin to fall until you hit the first floor where most are as 'innocent' as can be and generally where new entrants first begin before they slowly begin to degenerate down levels or floors..

Different levels of floors get different room designs, though even though it generally gets worse the lower and lower you get until level nine when you get nothing but chains, it's bad all the way around. They unusually don't take care of their 'patients' very well. When let out with the others on your floor, if ever, you are expected to fend for yourself.

Security is high around every corner, and staff outnumber the patients by at least 500 or more. The master of this whole thing makes sure to keep his staff well stocked and pay handsomely, having each one of them sign death wavers, specifically for cases of possible escape. There is more than barbed wire around the entire yard of the perimeter of the asylum, huge electrified walls that even modified humans can't climb, and kill normal people, electrified barbed wire at the top so sharp that once you're hooked you can't get out and are electrocuted alive, with only one single gate that let's the vehicles in and out, well guarded by an electric fence and men with guns.

It is near impossible to escape, because if you can manage to escape your floor and go hire and hire toward the first level and ground floor, then your chances of making it outside and up the wall are just as slim.

You've got the asylum itself, a forest which surrounds it, back in the back behind the forest- which has horror stories in itself about being 'haunted' is the graveyard where the story all the... 'failures' that have managed to finally fade away in the dark, damp, and cold place, and finally the electric fence.

Patients:
The patients here vary from actual humans, to humanoid creatures, to down right animals. Many different experiments are formed here, now for what reason? The good doctor is never nice enough to reveal, however being on the outskirts of town and taking away the 'strange and crazy people' he is allowed to get away with whatever he wants, with whomever he wants. Though, he was kind enough to make a list of each resident of each floor, at least to those he considers important and to keep a personal eye on... not his 'failures' but his 'successful' ones.

List of Patients:

Last edited by Pickles on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]   Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:28 am

I'm honestly surprised that I managed to make something so cohesive this sleep deprived. But some of my best ideas come in this twilight time. I just had to get the baby to sleep long enough to get away from him to do this...

Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] HNI_0038_JPG[Maddie] Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] 8220_1286334270[Ms. Hyde](Images not mine)
Username: Ritsu
Name: Madilyna
Nickname: Maddie/Ms. Hyde
Sector: 8-9
Personality: Though Maddie appears as if an asylum is the last place she belongs, let alone on the deepest floors, she's actually quite a dangerous patient. Normally calm and cooperative, well-mannered and observant, one would assume her to be the epitome of a Victorian woman--if not for her non-feminine qualities, namely speaking her mind. However, she didn't gain the nickname "Ms. Hyde" for nothing. Remember, sometimes the things that go bump in the night are closer than you would like to believe...
History: Maddie led a relatively normal life with her younger brother, Nikolas, whom she affectionately calls "Niko", before coming to the asylum. Though she was always a bit "eccentric", she didn't cause too much of a problem so long as Niko could reign her in as he was the only one she would listen to after their parents disappeared not long into Maddie's teen years. Things were relatively stable, even through the orphanage years, until, one day, her curiosity got the better of her. She burned to know what human flesh tasted like, yearned to feel the life throb out of them. So, she did. It wasn't that the man angered her. In fact, she rather enjoyed conversing with him. But...the urge was too powerful. As the man's voice faded from her hearing under the cacophony, her mouth stretched into an impossibly large grin and she lunged, taking the man to the cobblestones. She was found not long after, blood sprayed across the alley walls, drenched over herself, having just bitten into the man's then-still heart.
However, once restrained and stripped of her bloody attire, she immediately regained her previous even-tempered personality. Thinking it a fluke, the staff placed her on floor four for examination. But within a day, she'd torn off the limbs of the nearest patient, claiming she'd simply "wanted to know how well they'd hold up against the force". Her Jekyll and Hyde like nature earned her near-permanent residence in the lowest sectors. She often has to be moved depending on whether or not she is deemed to be more of a threat to others, in which case she's secluded on the ninth floor, or to herself as she sometimes takes to "experimenting" on herself when the hell grows to a cacophony.

Last edited by Ritsu on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster
Birthday : 1993-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]   Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:26 pm

Shameful, how I'm just not getting around to this, but life is unpredictable, yes?

Dmytre Zadornov (Big, Not Mine):

Username: King Quetzal

Name: Dmytre Zadornov

Nickname: "The Corpse"

Sector: Originally 7, but fluctuates depending on behavior of the week.

Personality: Dmytre is a bit unpredictable in his demeanor. Some days, he will be a perfect gentleman, quietly sitting in his cell and attempting to make small talk with other prisoners and staff, but is just as likely to start screaming, raving, and laughing maniacally. On is better days, he is elevated to the 7th sector, on his worse days he may descend to an appropriate lower level depending on how violent he has gotten. The causes of his outbursts are unknown.

History: Dmytre was born in St. Petersburg, Russia as the youngest of four children belonging to an influential business man and a loving and devoted wife. His childhood was fairly normal for his social status, attending parties and traveling frequently. On a trip to London, however, something drastically changed him. Neighbors awoke to bloodcurdling screams and maniacal laughter. When police arrived at the flat, they discovered the place drenched in blood with Zadornov family slaughtered and flayed open. A blood-drenched Dmytre was found hovering over the body of his mother, working busily with a knife to cut out her lungs. He was dragged away screaming something about needing to replace his decayed organs and laughing about how dead men can't be locked up. Since being committed, he's been confined to a straight jacket and blindfolded so as to keep him unaware of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]   Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Nah, it's cool- heh, I'm excited to see both of these beautiful characters in action, actually! *smirk*

I've already posted an introduction so, both of you feel free to join in when you're ready~ I've got two characters out and about for you to pick which one you wanna have some fun with.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]   Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:14 pm

I wonder who Maddie can mess with... XD
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]   Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Mature Forums :: Mature Setups-
Jump to: