The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXDarkDiaXx

xXDarkDiaXx

Female Gemini Tiger
Birthday : 1998-05-24

Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers Empty
PostSubject: Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers   Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:44 pm

It's been awhile, hasn't it.  It's Artemis from Pokefarm (which I have forgotten the password for, so sorry about that), and since I normally use xXDarkDiaXx (or Dark-Dia, depending if the other is taken), I used that for here.

So, a bit more about me.  I love roleplaying and enjoy roleplaying in fandoms that I really like - or a really fun to roleplay in (as long as I already know what the fandom's about).  I've been roleplaying for at least four years, so I'm not some inexperienced roleplayer who's not the best at it.

I'm a big anime fan, and some of my current favorites include Axis Powers Hetalia, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, Riddle Story of Devil, Kamigami no Asobi, Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood), Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, and others.

I also enjoy books and movie, such as Percy Jackson and the Olympians (not the movies, but the books), Heroes of Olympus, Harry Potter, and others.

If you want to see some of my drawings or my reader-insert stories for Hetalia, you can go to my DeviantArt account.  I'm Dark-Dia there, and you should be able to tell because it shows my name, Rebecca, there.  If you want to read my non-reader-insert stories, you'll probably want to go to my fanfiction account.  I'm xXDarkDiaXx on fanfiction, and you'll be able to tell it's me because it has my PJO story, Light of the Hearth.  I also have an account on a lesser-known website called lunaescence.  Once again, I'm xXDarkDiaXx, and you can tell it's me because it has a link to my DA account off of my profile there.

Well, I might say more later, but for now, that should be enough.  Thank you all for reading, and I hope I can start RPing with you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Besu
Core Pride
Besu

Capricorn Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers   Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:21 pm

Dia-chan!!! *huggles* It's good to see you~! ^^
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers   Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Hey Dia glad you could make it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers   Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:04 pm

Yay! Dia's here!
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers   Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Dia-chaaaaaaan!! ^^ *glomps*
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers   Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salutations, Fellow Roleplayers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: