The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... Guess what...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

So... Guess what... Empty
PostSubject: So... Guess what...   So... Guess what... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Yeah. Catchy title I know.

Anyway, in light of Crona's birthday today (I see him as a Cancer, and Cancerians born in the year of the Rooster are Iguanas in the Primal zodiac, and that just fits him to a tee. The 12th, well...just a number that seems to work for me.), I've decided to start a few projects.

One, is my year and a day studies. Not that really matters, nor is it the focus of this post. I just picked today since it was an important day to me. And I didn't feel like waiting all the way until November 13th. XD

Second, and this is actually a few things, has anyone ever heard of Landover Baptist? Yes. These people... *jabs with pointy stick* They should be professional asshats. *ahem* Anyway, they inspired me to write a fanfiction dealing with their "True Christian" lifestyle and beliefs. Oh the challenge of writing close-minded bigots. It goes against everything Mama raised me to be.

But, it also inspired me to try something else. I wondered how well I could actually test my acting skills (I mean, when I do voice acting I'll have to be characters with whom I might not always agree with or like.) and be one of them. If I took Medusa's father in this fic and pretended to be him coming onto this site, bitching about the sluts he had to deal with and the sissy his middle daughter was raising. How well could I ingratiate myself?

So, that is my challenge to myself. I'm still working on the profile and all, but if you'd like to watch my progress, just let me know~
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster
Birthday : 1993-02-02

PostSubject: Re: So... Guess what...   So... Guess what... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:21 pm

Didn't you do something like this a while back, like approximately a year ago? It was with some site of men that were claiming superiority, and a cucumber and batteries were involved in a couple of their discussions? (Intentionally being vague, here)

I just hope that you'll be careful, alright? And if things start going south, pull back! Remember, you're doing this for a character, but you're talking to real people. Just be safe, alright?
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: So... Guess what...   So... Guess what... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:25 am

*giggles* I did, and yes, those things exactly.

I know that~ So far they believe me. Check it. Eone helped me with the back story so it was solid.

This acting is rather fun. At least with text and vocals I can adopt just about any character I like. That makes Ritsu a happy fox.
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... Guess what...   So... Guess what... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... Guess what...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Mature Forums :: Mature Chats-
Jump to: