The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dethrant of eternal doom!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

Dethrant of eternal doom! Empty
PostSubject: Dethrant of eternal doom!   Dethrant of eternal doom! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:42 am

Okay, nhat really. Ya see, I've been on an Invader Zim binge, yanno- living up my childhood past and everything. It (among a few other shows) is what I turn to when... well- when I've hit a bit of a dead end.

Anyway, so- guess who is officially back? Excited eh?

But- I can't promise anything long term or make any promises, yet. Things have been pretty hectic in my life thus far, which is why I haven't exactly been around as of late. Which- cookie for those of you who noticed (and- much appreciation) - is why I'm back here to say hey, if you're curious, these are the things that have been going on with the good doctor. If not, then leave now before I begin my (what feels like endless) rant. Now is your chance- if you stay... I can give you a pass for no harm or organ repossession for the next few months, after all- that's how long it's going to take for me to get into my same old routine anyway, heh.

So without further ado here we go.

Reason Number One- Relationship:

Reason Number Two- Dead End Job:

Reason Number Three- College:

Reason Number Four- Insomnia:

And... that's pretty much all I can name for now besides a few medical issues going on.. but- those aren't important. Basically, this is all I can think of that has been keeping this Night Surgeon away from the computer so...

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this if you did, you're heart will live to beat another day-

Goodnight.
Once not-so-down person;
The Night Surgeon
Back to top Go down

Dethrant of eternal doom!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Mature Forums :: Mature Chats-
Jump to: