The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not Really a New Rule, But....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

Not Really a New Rule, But.... Empty
PostSubject: Not Really a New Rule, But....   Not Really a New Rule, But.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:04 pm

I'm sorry, Ara-chan, if this counts as me intruding on your personal space as the admin of ST (Subterra), but my OCD was beginning to kick in and I felt like this would not only benefit me, but perhaps everyone else here as well ^^' If not, please alert me of such and I'll remove this as spam ^^'

Basically, I liked like to keep and orderly, up-to-date masterlist of the various roleplays here on ST just for organization's and simplicity's sake. This will include all RP, public and private, just so we mods have an idea of the current count of RPs to make not that we go overboard, but rather so we can keep an eye on simply what is within our control. As for private RPs, those are governed by their private members, but we still need to know what's being written in and what's not so that when the time come for certain cleaning up and scrapping comes into play for room to make new RPs, we'll have an idea of how much space we'll have and if anyone feels no longer and attachment to an old RP, thus which we can be rid of.

Now this is speaking of a time very far from our own currently, so no worries. Basically, this is just an excuse for me to make list of RPs which I can constantly update and add on to ^^

(Since I'm currently in New Orleans for a family trip till tomorrow evening, I'll have to refrain from starting my post of the lists for now. Also be aware that I do a lot of brainstorming and chances are, I'll be listing some ideas I have under Possible Future Roleplays ^^') Well, look forward to this and I'l try to keep it the tidiest and easiest to read and understand for the comfort of all you writers on here.
Arigatō!!♡

Listy stuffs:
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Not Really a New Rule, But....   Not Really a New Rule, But.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Why would I be upset over such a brilliant idea, Mew? I think the only thing that could make it better is linking, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Not Really a New Rule, But....   Not Really a New Rule, But.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:39 pm

I'll probably get to that once everything is all settled and such ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Really a New Rule, But....   Not Really a New Rule, But.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Really a New Rule, But....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Getting Started :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: