The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Mew Wanted One of These......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

So Mew Wanted One of These...... Empty
PostSubject: So Mew Wanted One of These......   So Mew Wanted One of These...... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:16 am

Yeah... Well basically, if you know me, I like to make RPs. That's just a given. Even when I have some that haven't even started or gotten very far already, I'm still popping up with ideas for more and more RPs. It's like my brain never stops working on these things.

Well basically (Yes, I know I've said this twice already- my tired brain can't conjure up better words...) I have two ideas for rather odd and unusual RPs- one of which I'll be posting a set up for soon since I've been working on it for a very long time.

The first and rather almost complete RP is similar to Warriors in a way, being a nature-based, animal themed RP. But instead of being about cats, its about rabbits. It's an idea based off the book Watership Down, if any of you have read it (It's honestly been years since I've read it, and I never even got to finish the damn thing ^^' But you know...moving.....) I won't get into too much more since most of what needs explaining will be seen in the setup and info pages, and yes, though the idea is based off a book, all the info and everything for the RP and warrens themselves is all my own works from my queer mind ^^

Now for the special one. I'm quite aware we already have a Pokemon themed RP on here which I'm greatly looking forward to and its already from the POV of the Pokemon, but I want to have another one. Now this is a bit of a mishmash of ideas, so it can be shot down at any time ^^' But basically, its a land where Pokemon live and roam freely- sorta like in the explorers games, but without the teams and such. Just everyday life for Pokemon who may live in small villages or large town-like establishments. However, instead of having just straight up Pokemon, though the majority of the population is of regular Pokemon, there have been accounts of hybrids between various species of Pokemon and even brand new breeds born of others- usually acting as more evolutions for current species (specifically Eevee in my case ^^') Because of this imaginative thing, though, I'm sure some people might be a bit upset or confused.

As for the idea for the plot, its this- everyday life has been going on as usual until a few pawful of Pokemon randomly drop limp no matter where they are- their homes, in the streets, etc. No one knows how or why this is happening, but the have figured out that these "fallen" Pokemon have been put into deep, torturous sleeps which not even the loudest of Pokemon can wake them from. while most of the others cower in their homes, fearing for the inevitable, others have split up into two categories- those who have gone to search for the cause of the "pandemic" and others who believe that the source will be impossible to find and instead focus on searching for an ancient witch spoken of in tales and myths with the power to reverse the conditions of the ailed Pokemon.

So....what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: So Mew Wanted One of These......   So Mew Wanted One of These...... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:10 pm

*peeks in* Watership Down? *ears perk up* I love that book. I've never RPd bunnies though, sounds.

Dude! You should totally have the witch give them some seemingly impossible challenge before she helps them! XD
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So Mew Wanted One of These......   So Mew Wanted One of These...... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:02 pm

I loved the book, but I never got to finish it because I had to move and lost the book...

Ooooo yes, I'll have to come up with something like that ^^
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: So Mew Wanted One of These......   So Mew Wanted One of These...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Fiver! I wanna read that book again now...
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So Mew Wanted One of These......   So Mew Wanted One of These...... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Awww Fiver!! I just want to snuggle 'im!!!
Back to top Go down
Torchiclove

Torchiclove

Female Scorpio Cat
Birthday : 1999-10-25

PostSubject: Re: So Mew Wanted One of These......   So Mew Wanted One of These...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:24 am

Hey guys ^^ I've been at Band Camp all week, but I'm here. I love both of the ideas, specifically the Pokemon one! The rabbit one sounds fun, but I've never read that book so I wouldn't know much about it.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: So Mew Wanted One of These......   So Mew Wanted One of These...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:07 pm

No worries Tor- I've been away because of various things ^^' As for the rabbit rp, you really need no knowledge of the book since it was only listed as my inspiration to do such a rp Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Mew Wanted One of These......   So Mew Wanted One of These...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Mew Wanted One of These......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Free Chat :: Discussions-
Jump to: