The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dia's Bl--- Distraction Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXDarkDiaXx

xXDarkDiaXx

Female Gemini Tiger
Birthday : 1998-05-24

Dia's Bl--- Distraction Diary Empty
PostDia's Bl--- Distraction Diary

Did you like that alliteration?  ....Yeah, I can be a bit of a nerd.  Whatever.  It's a fact of life; deal with it.

Anyways, back to the topic on hand.  ....Is there even a topic on hand?  Once again, whatever.

I'm rambling, aren't I?  Maybe I should have titled this 'Dia's Rambling Diary of Randomness'.  ....That also has alliteration, so does it really make much of a difference?

Back to the real point of this.  This will be full of random comments about my random life along with any other random things I feel like randomly sharing.  ....I just used random a lot, didn't I.

And yet again, whatever.  Enjoy whatever I post.

Posted: 7/8/2014
Time: 10:25 P.M.

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Dia's Bl--- Distraction Diary :: Comments

xXDarkDiaXx
Re: Dia's Bl--- Distraction Diary
Post Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:02 am by xXDarkDiaXx

So, right now I really should be going to bed, but I decided to update this blog instead.  ...Yeah, I can be a bit of a silly person.

Anyways, my sisters family and I have been watching Phineas & Ferb off of Netflix, so if you see a lot of things related to that...  Yeah, well, you get my point.

And I've been playing an app on my iPhone called Avengers Alliance.  ...Yeah, I like Avengers.  So?  Anyways, it actually has a lot of other Marvel characters since it's comic based with only a couple of things related to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.  If you do end up getting the app, my PlayID is Black Fairy.

Posted: 7/10/2014
Time: 11:02 P.M.
Music: 15 Minute Flame by Poets of the Fall

xXDarkDiaXx
Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:47 pm by xXDarkDiaXx

To be honest, I have been really distracted since the last time I was on this website (which was a couple of days since I last updated this blog).  Hehe, I feel kinda awkward and a bit sorry for almost completely forgetting about this website.  *shrugs shoulders* Oh well.

I have discovered a wonderful anime/manga that I am now obsessed with.  What anime/manga, you ask?  Attack on Titan.  I'm planning on working out a RP for it.  Even if it might take awhile for me to post the actual RP setup, I hope that it ends up being a good RP.

Well, that's all I have for this update.  Hopefully I'll be back on soon!

Posted: 8/7/2014
Time: 9:47 P.M.
Music: Guren no Yumiya and Jiyuu no Tsubasa by Linked Horizon

Post  by Sponsored content

Dia's Bl--- Distraction Diary

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Free Chat :: Blogs-
Jump to: