The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ritsu's Den

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

Ritsu's Den Empty
PostRitsu's Den

I'll be using this thread to ramble about my life (like any of you actually want to hear my rants XD) and to keep track of my generally used RP characters, and my series theories and such.

I hope to eventually have a table of contents (coding willing).
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Ritsu's Den :: Comments

Ritsu
Re: Ritsu's Den
Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:28 am by Ritsu
Let's see... I suppose I can start with my Soul Eater OCs.

First off, there's Antonia. I usually RP her as Medusa's daughter. She's a fox witch with both healing and fire manipulation magic.
As for appearances, she has shoulder length dark blonde hair and jade eyes. She tends to wear an oversized hoodie over striped leggings, but her 'witch' outfit has fox ears and a tail, which often move in time with her emotion. Also, she's almost always carrying a messenger bag filled with notebooks and pens.
She tends to be very quiet and observant, but secretly, she gets jealous of anyone that takes her mother's attention, save for her little brother, of course.
Like her mother, she's often barefoot.

Secondly, there's Akeldama and Vadoma, "twin" test tube infants that Medusa created by combining Crona and Tshilaba's genes. As test tube children, they're exactly the same age. Akeldama, or "Kel" for short, is a meister who inherited her father's black blood and eye color, but her mother's cyan and lilac/lavender striped hair. Vadoma, or "Va" for short, inherited her father's black blood and hair color, but her mother's eye color and witch genes. Kel tends to rely more on her black blood than attempting to match wavelengths with anyone. Va, on the other hand, relies more on her storm wyvern magic. Personality wise, Va is more easygoing and extroverted while Kel is quiet and more...cynical and even snide.

Tshilaba, while normally my fursona, plays her role in the Soul Eater universe as a fox witch who choses to work with Medusa for her own purposes, namely knowledge. Appearance wise, she's of average build with short cut cyan and lilac/lavender hair and cerulean blue eyes.

Fun note: Their names all have an important meaning. "Antonia" is Italian for "invaluable". "Akeldama" is Greek for "field of blood". "Vadoma" is Romani for "to know", derived from a phrase meaning "the knowing ones" (a reference to magic users). "Tshilaba" is Romani for "seeker of knowledge".

Welp... I think that covers SE for now.
Ritsu
Post Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:07 pm by Ritsu
Let's take a break from OC profiles and take a look at a day in the life of Ritsu, shall we?

Ritsu is unemployed. This is not by choice, this is because the YMCA somehow SOMEHOW overlooked her application to work over the summer. Yeah. Right. And Ritsu is a hippogriff. *swishes tails* I see fox tails and no wings. So, yeah. Not a hippogriff.
Ritsu is also broke. Why? Let us just say that her mother has an obsession with Wizards 101. And so you can do the math, Ritsu's mother was 39 when Ritsu was born. Yeah.
The problem with this? Ritsu has to enable this addiction. Because otherwise she whines. A lot. And she doesn't shut up normally.
So why is Ritsu broke? Because this addiction had to be fed after her sister "borrowed" $20 for a beach trip, after had Ritsu had spent $200 to get the remaining 16 volumes of Soul Eater Yen Press has released so far.
Yes, Ritsu is obsessed with Soul Eater. Razz
But this shopping trip activated her overdraft protection. -_-;

So, because not all of her manga has come in, Ritsu resorts to watching Burst Angel, another favorite of which she found the full set for $10 plus shipping.

This is derailed. Because the morons she is forced to live with seem to think that yanking a dog's hurt leg is the way to fix it. -_-

So she turns to singing.

Byt this interrupts his precious shows.

And the list goes on. Ritsu cannot escape the stupidity.
*rant over*
Ritsu
Post Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:12 pm by Ritsu
So....apparently I am like Zoë Hanji.... I am totally okay with this. XD
Ritsu
Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:54 am by Ritsu
So, I'm bored, and maybe a little tired... Let's do confessions! Just because they're a fun way for you to get to know me. And they're something to do.

MAY HAVE SENSITIVE CONTENT:

I may add to this on occasion.
Ritsu
Post Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:59 am by Ritsu
Well, I said I would explain my reasoning behind the pairing, so here it is.

Possibly sensitive material:

Now, please remember, I have no intention of forcing my beliefs on anyone. This is simply how I see this pairing. I won't be upset if you dislike it. I just ask that you don't bash my preferences? We cool~? ^-^
Ritsu
Post Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:24 am by Ritsu
Hm...shall we say confession time again?

♪ Sailor Moon was my very first anime, before even Pokémon. My parents claim that I ran around saying "I shall punish you!" to anyone who upset me. In response, I always say that it's better than my cousins pretending to be Maguyver. Because, hey, a toddler can't really hurt anyone with the "powers of the moon". Well, unless they're the incarnation of a moon deity. XD
♪ My two favorite birds are owls and penguins.
♪ My favorite Care Bears Cousin is Cozy Heart Penguin.
♪ I've always had a close bond with animals. As such, I have a policy of not killing something unless it threatens my life in some way. Non-insect animals that I can relate to in anyone I will avoid harming at all costs, even if they could hurt me. If a snake doesn't try to hurt me, it can do as it wishes. But if it's harmed, I often feel as if I'm being harmed.
♪ As much I might try to be a tomboy, I have an immense weakness for cute and adorable things.
♪ When necessary, I can throw a tantrum to get something I want. It's how I got my Pokémon Red game.
♪ I'm a bit of a perfectionist and can often throw fits when something isn't accurate.
♪ As frightening as they are, I prefer vampires that can blend into human society over Buffy-style vampires.
♪ I prefer to lie only when I have to, but sometimes, I resort to it when I'm tired of dealing with something and the person talking to me don't give up.
♪ I can ship just about anything that isn't rape and doesn't break any of the concerned characters to work.
Ritsu
Post Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 am by Ritsu
Stress.

As if my vocabulary didn't contain that word from its conception.
Only, it seems to have decided to increase a hundred fold once my muse decides to give me inspiration.

This past week and a half has been, in a word, frustrating. My father's mother passed away recently. For those of you that don't know, I hate funerals. With the venom that Gregg the Grim Reaper hates cats. It's not that death disturbs me; quite the opposite in fact. Death is a release from life into the calm of Summerland.
No, see, the problem is how others take death. It's as if even Christians believe that death and the afterlife are full of pain or something. Now Ritsu, you may be asking, why do you care what others think of death? Well, it bothers me that they're so close-minded, for one. Don't get me wrong. I understand being upset. Really, I do. But the dying have a way of knowing when you're not ready to let go of them.

For another, it's quite draining to be the rock.

But the past is passed. And now, I can get back to my normal life. Trying to achieve something productive whilst putting up with the sheer bull from my co-workers. I bought a few 'new' books from the Book Warehouse a few days ago, and there's even a Halloween superstore that opened in the same shopping plaza, so I may see if I can get a job there. It'll be much better than working with these asses. I enjoy Halloween, and at least I stand a chance of getting a promotion there. Plus, minimum wage at a full-time job is loads better than at part-time; and getting paid every week instead of every two means twice as much money~~

So yeah. I'll get to my RP posts as soon as possible. Still need to catch up on my sleep an' all.

'Til then,
~Ritsu
Post  by Sponsored content

Ritsu's Den

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Free Chat :: Blogs-
Jump to: