The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mewsoleum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

The Mewsoleum Empty
PostThe Mewsoleum

Where the internet comes....
...TO DIIIIIIIEEE!!!

But really, welcome to my blog- or at least, what I think will become a blog. I really don't know- after all, I've never run a blog before ^^' Well, welcome to the start of the random shitstorm that is my life. Such will be hopefuly filled with funny internet things which have most likely already run their course (Mew lives under a rock and generally shows up five minutes after the party ends...) and the nonesense which makes up the majority of my young, pre-adult life.
Enjoy!~
ლ(╹ε╹ლ)
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

The Mewsoleum :: Comments

Mew-Chan
Re: The Mewsoleum
Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:34 pm by Mew-Chan
A little place for Mew to organize her PMD teams ^^'

Pixiemire:
Ashland:
Snowcrest:
Greenleaf:
Riptide:
Stardust:
Mew-Chan
Post Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:26 am by Mew-Chan
Hooray for crippling depression...

So its like, what, 6 am right at this moment and I feel broken.....again. Of course, my issues are far less important than other peoples' problems, I'm sure, but this is still nonetheless serious for me. My health and well being...

Another night has gone by where I've had no sleep and now I'm crying over an anime I've seen for a shivfty-fifth time. It seems that even though I love anime, its only ever bad for me. I get too attached to the characters for my own good and then when the series or season ends, I end up dying a little inside. Damn you Sword Art Online... I'm aware the second season is currently being conjured up and the like, but it still makes me oh so sad when I rewatched the first season nonstop throughout an entire night period.

Of course, I'm probably rambling on in my half comatose state, but so far its amking snese to me.

Anyways, I feel really sad now....so I've decided to try drowning out my sorrows with more Shingeki no Kyojin....for the third time in about a week and a half....Yay? Heheheh....Chicachironi and Alberto- classic!! XD

But yeah- my problem is that when I finally finish an anime, I'm too distraught to get over it and I go into a withdraw phase and I'm stuck rewatching and rewatching thr series instead of moving to another new one on my massive list one ones to watch......

Why am I like this?! ;-;

Anyways, I think I'm going to drink some of that dreadful ink people call coffee in order to ease my pain. If I'm awake for long enough, my exhaustion with outweigh every bodily feeling I think I'll ever possess. Excuse me for my absence if I'm gone for thr rest of today.

Sayonara loves
ლ(́≖◞д◟≖‵ლ
Mew-Chan
Post Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:34 am by Mew-Chan
Meh...
Well this sucks.....

I guess I wasn't so slick when I posted my forms for TOC on PFQ because now my accounts locked.

Excuuuuse me for not placing it under a couple more hide boxes when I already used two AND KEPT IT ON ANOTHER COMPLETELY SEPARATE SITE!!! Not to mention that the RP  was going to be deleted for the sake that WE MOVED IT TO ANOTHER COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WEBSITE!!!

Like seriously- Jesus Niet or Kolink or whatever the fuck you want to be called!! I'm sorry that I didn't have authorization to use the images I chose, but they were OFFICIAL ART BY ETRIAN ODYSSEY!!

I mean, sure, there might have been a pic in my public bio that wasn't mine, but note- I never check my public page because I use the FARM setting to click my shit!! AND THAT GOODRA PICTURE WAS POSTED LOOOOONG BEFORE THE NEW RULE WAS!!! MY MISTAKE FOR FORGETTING THAT IT WAS EVEN THERE!!!

All I can hope for is that my shit gets fixed. Hopefully I spoke curtly and calmly enough for them to not overlook me, thinking me some sort of illiterate idiot...

The Mewsoleum Screen11

Well, I believe I've vented enough for now...I just wanna click my babies...
(╥﹏╥)

Oyasumi yoi, lovies...
Mew-Chan
Post Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:23 pm by Mew-Chan
Hello, my little dears...

I'm sorry if my actions on here are a little spastic for the next few days, dearies... Whether I'm hardly on here, on here 24-7, and if my characters seem out of character...

I'm a little on the fritz since I got a message about the first guy I've tried dating since having given up on dating, hearing he had sex with his ex...THIS IS WHY I HAAAATE RELATIONSHIPS!!! I hate how people also ask me out and when I decline, they come up with some bullshit like "Oh, trust me" or "Come on- it'll be fun." I always tell them that it will never work out and they just laugh it off. But then when it does take a turn towards the shithole, its me who's laughing...

Only, this one I thought was going to be it- I though highly of him and even allowed him to meet my family and spend time at my house (Which I NEVER do EVER!)

Why can't I just stick to my ships for any fluff and love so I don't personally have to deal with it?

Sorry loves, but that's about all I have to say right now in all my simmering...

Sayonara lovelies
(́≖﹏≖‵)
Mew-Chan
Post Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:12 am by Mew-Chan
So, um...yeah- A Place for RP Organization

Don't mind this... I just needed a place to organize what rps I'm in so that I can flush out the ones I'm not longer a part of....for my sanity's sake Razz

* Rise of the Lich (Private)

* Leafclan

* Organization XIII (PFQ)

* Infected

* Wammy House

* PKMN Dark Slumber

* PKMN Lavender Tower

* DIGI Decay

* Tower of Council

* Selmburg Rabbits

* Fractured Reality

* Soul Redemption