The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Series of Aimless Rambling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Torchiclove

Torchiclove

Female Scorpio Cat
Birthday : 1999-10-25

A Series of Aimless Rambling Empty
PostA Series of Aimless Rambling

Hello, all, it is once again Torchic. This blog is what I plan to use to update my dear noncorporeal readers on my mostly uneventful life, when I'm actually online and not too fearful of intense judgement. Welcome, and I apologize. I'm so sorry for this, all of it.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Series of Aimless Rambling :: Comments

Torchiclove
Re: A Series of Aimless Rambling
Post Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:09 am by Torchiclove
And it is time for the first true post of my blog.
It is 12 AM, also known as the time at which I am most social. Also the time at which I'm the most tired. If this was a perfect world, these two would have no correlation, but nothing's really perfect.

I will start off with a sort of introduction. Who am I? I'm some 14 year old girl on the internet. I'm bad at coding and my computer is mostly broken so I type on my phone. 50% of my friends are either on here or on Tumblr, and that's pretty cool. I hate to sound cliche, but I am a very anxious person, and regret nearly everything I say. I've edited this paragraph three times already, trying not to sound like a massive dork. I am, in fact, a massive, insufferable dork.
On that line, I've gotten myself invested in a lot of fandoms. I will try to list them all, and you can skim over that bit because it will be long. These fandoms are: Hetalia, Ouran, Black Butler, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Merlin, Warriors, Sherlock, Torchwood, Pokemon, Welcome to Night Vale, Harry Potter, and finally, the biggest two, Homestuck and Yogscast. I only know one Homestuck and one Yognau(gh)t, so if you happen to like those things, that would be nice. Just nice.
As a final part of this disjointed intro, I like to write. I like when people like my writing. This is obvious and did not need to be stated. Anyway, I have the goal of writing a novel and I am 36,000 words into a pile of garbage that no one will read. I write the same way that I type, for the most part, so you can see why.
When I type, I am very boring. Just. So boring.

That concludes the first and quite possibly last blog post. You can expect later posts to be filled with stuff happening in my life. I'll be away at band camp next week because band camp lasts for ever and I got dragged into it. I'm also starting high school in August. I expect disappointment and anxiety.
And now I give a farewell, until next time. Which may be never. That all depends.
Torchiclove
Post Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:14 pm by Torchiclove
Ah, hello, I am back. Not a lot is happening in the life of Torchic, other than school starting and stuff. I'm adjusting to getting back into the 'real world' which mostly means sitting quietly and ignoring the horrifying amount of casual racism/homophobia in my school because oh my god I forgot how horrible southern white people can get
But not all of them are like that. Just most of them. So many of them. I'm sorry if you are a southern white people

Moving on! I got a new computer. By 'new' I mean somebody who had an extra computer gave me their's for free. It is old as balls, but it actually runs, unlike the other one, so that's a plus. I may be more active now that I don't have to phone type, and auto-correct won't harass me with its silly games. I also get to utilize all the beautiful things like italics and strikes and bold and many other cool things because that stuff is such a bother on phones but on here it's great.

This has actually turned into a weird personal tangent, so I think I'll stop this little mini-life-update sort of thing? I don't really know what blogs are for other than spewing lots of facts about mundane things that I find sort of interesting. That's what a blog is, right? Right?
Post  by Sponsored content

A Series of Aimless Rambling

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Free Chat :: Blogs-
Jump to: