The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fractured Reality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

Fractured Reality Empty
PostSubject: Fractured Reality   Fractured Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Fifteen years ago, the once peaceful world started to change.
Cracks began appearing in reality, altering reality itself. Anyone born near these cracks gains a power to control or create something in this weakened state of possibility that now exists. This is their story; their fractured reality.

Because these "fracture children" are rare, the government wants to know more about them. They do so in many ways. Many fracture children were captured shortly after their birth; they were reported as hospital deaths or still-births so that the government could circumvent parental consent. The children captured by the government are put through horrendously tortuous tests to determine the cause(s) of their power. But as more fractures, and subsequently more fracture children, appear one thing becomes clear: The world is evolving.

There is a small alliance against the government. It consists of fracture children and normal humans alike. Their paramount goal is freeing the still-captured fracture children. Secondly, they seek to stop the government's testing.

What will your alliance be? Will you serve the government, or will you help the fracture children?

Rules:
Follow the site rules. I'd like this to be at least a semi-literate RP. So that means a minimum of two to three sentences, please.
If this RP starts to get too mature, I'll likely move it to the mature section...

-Forms-
Name: (Nickname)
Age: (cannot be older than 15 if you're going to be a fracture child)
Appearance:
Race:
Ability:
Alliance:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Fractured Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Reality   Fractured Reality I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:51 pm

I'll be keeping all the characters here so as to keep things organized.

-My characters-
Name: Antonia (Nia)
Bio: She was the first fracture child and the only one to survive the government. She is the creator and leader of the Fracture Alliance; though she may seem aloof and disinterested, she is very caring and takes her job as leader very seriously.
Appearance: Antonia is a girl of average height with shoulder length dark blonde hair and jade green eyes that sparkle when she has an idea--no matter how insane. She is always seen with an oversized jacket or sweater pulled over her black and purple leggings. She, truthfully, is very attractive, at least, according to her little brother, Devin, she just prefers not to flaunt it. She always wears a silver chain around her neck with a small red crystal that rests just under her collar bones.
Race: Fracture Child
Ability: Animation - As the oldest fracture child, Antonia has the most unique, albeit finicky, ability. Her animation allows her to bring anything to life, be it technology, statues, the dead, or even her own thoughts. However, this ability is quite limited. Unless the animation is of her own creation, it will only last a quarter to a half hour at best.
Alliance: Fracture Alliance
RP Sample:

Name: Devin
Bio: As Antonia's little brother, he serves as the Fracture Alliance's second-in-command, despite being human. It's not because of favoritism either; he's the only one really understands all of Antonia's little quirks. He's very quiet, but very loyal to his sister and will usually side with her in arguments and conflicts.
Appearance: Devin is only a few inches shorter than his older sister. He has somewhat short, often messy, mouse brown hair that tends to fall into his blue eyes. He doesn't have much of an opinion for 'style'; a t-shirt, jeans, a jacket and sneakers suit him fine.
Race: Human
Ability: None
Alliance: Fracture Alliance
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

Fractured Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Reality   Fractured Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Name:
Gumi Okashi (Kittie)
Bio:
Gumi was born a Fracture Child, but as a poor street urchin, she was never targeted by the Government. As an infant, it was unclear what her ability would be, however, the first time she became a vessel for a spirit- a cat demon- she formed the cat ears and tail which she sports to this current day due to her flexible soul being capable of engulfing the demon cat's and creating it her own. Thus is why she has the ability to not only summon spirits, but also make them her own spirit energy source, stored in her tail.
Growing up a thief to make her keep, she had once tried to steal from a person who was a supporter for the Alliance. However, when they had seen how she was a Fracture Child, they took her off the streets and raised her up until the point where she herself could join the Alliance.

She's devious, but sweet and always spunkily cheerful. She gets along well with most others, but has a bad habit of taking small things like trinkets and snacks and storing them away like she used to have to do in the past.

Appearance:
A very petite and slender girl of extremely fair complexion and cream hair which seems to not ever have been cut due to the sheer length and seemingly unkempt appearance. Her eyes are a blend of a pale chartreuse and faded azure color which tend to glitter with a sheen of curiosity and wonderment. Along with this, she has the odd features of a cat's ears and a small, furry tail to which she keeps stored the core of her powers. Gumi has a general distaste for shoes and often refuses to wear them, only bearing socks as the only source of protection from the ground. She favors light, loose, and airy attire such as baggy or thin shirts and skirts, to which she can move freely in, and enjoys adorning herself in trinkets, bracelets, clips, and the like- often meant to entertain her for later if she tends to get bored.
Image One:
Image Two:
Race:
Fracture Child
Ability:
Necromancy:
Alliance:
Fracture Alliance
RP Sample:
Digimon: Clash of Corruption:
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Fractured Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Reality   Fractured Reality I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:48 pm

Ack! So much text! But I'm used to it from you, Mew dear~ Accepted, of course. Now I wanna read that RP... XD
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

Fractured Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Reality   Fractured Reality I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:23 am

XD Why thank you, Ara-chan ^^ I'm quite pleased with it, even though I feel as if its missing a few things ^^' I may make another character at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Fractured Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Reality   Fractured Reality I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:12 am

I think all writers feel that way at some point. Alrighty then, if you like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fractured Reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fractured Reality   Fractured Reality I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fractured Reality
Page 1 of 1