The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello all!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-09-09

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:39 am

Oi i dunno how to make an introduction >.<

So i guess start off with the basics haha.

Well i'm Zenfen a some people call me Zen. I've had Zenfen as my username ever since i was around 8 years old.

I'm interested in Roleplaying and have roleplayed for a few years (maybe 2ish years). I enjoy creating plot and events for the rps im in.

I'm a game nut and i love playing mainly fantasy type games.

I'm not sure if there is much else to say. Well i hope i get to talk with yall later.

Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Another night prowler like the rest of us? How delightful!

Don't worry, you are not the only on who can't even begin to decide how to start off an introduction, believe it or not mine took forever to come up with as well, though- for someone who 'doesn't know how to make one' as you put it, honestly did a pretty decent job.

Anyway! Pleasure to meet you Zen, it is always nice to see new faces around the site, I look forward to seeing you as my potential partner one day in the future- Oh... wait.. but you see, unfortunately for you- every new member has to go through an initiation to see if you're worthy for the site. *smirk* And not everyone passes, do you know what that is?

You must let me extract ONE of your organs- of my choice.

If you can make it through the procedure, then you are more than welcome here. If not well then... at least you don't have to live too very long to find out what happens next. Heh, so...

Let the surgery begin.

~ Pickles; The Night Surgeon
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Hi Zen! It's great to see you here~ ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Sorry but i gave most of my organs to the truth and im nothing more then a shell of the former Zenfen. Razz

Hey Ritsu ^_^ Long time no see. How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Kinda makes me wonder how big that organ collection is...

Recently? Well, I'll say this: Never become a parent alone if you can help it at all. Time management and "me" time goes out the window. Dear Athena, I love this kitten, but he demands every second of my attention. And if he doesn't get it, he cries. But dear god, Crona was the perfect name for him. He seems adamant to not develop autonomy. And a sleep schedule? Pfft. What is that? Now I know why Medusa made use of the dark room...
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:09 pm

I wonder why I didn't have to go through the initiation :3

But heya Zaney-chan ^^ Good to see ya here!!
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:31 pm

He got your organs while you were sleeping.

Sounds like your having fun Ritsu XD. Does the mini Crona have his own Ragnarok :O?

Hi mew im glad to be here ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Wah?! I wonder what he took....
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:09 pm

*snickers* If it was "important", I'm sure you'd know, Mew~

Gah, no. I think I'd die. O.e; But he has an Hamaimon. XD
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:18 pm

It was her tail Very Happy or would that not count as an organ. Hmmmm.

Whats a Hamaimon XD Sounds like a hamster.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Eeeeppp!! Then I hope my neko ears remain!!

Heheheh it made me think of Amaimon :3
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:55 pm

Well unless your a Meowstic you should be safe Very Happy

Oh hes from the anime ima watch after i finish Death note Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:08 pm

Blue Exorcist? Hehehe I loved that anime too. Since Mew loves dubbed anime, she tends to track down certain voices and many are connected such as voices from BE, SE, Bleach, Durarara, and so many more (♥ ∇ ♥)
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:15 pm

I found out that Dr. Stein and Crona were voices in Full Metal Alchemist Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:22 pm

Oh yes, and many more which I don't really have the time to list right now ^^'
Back to top Go down
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster
Birthday : 1993-02-02

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:46 pm

Welcome to the site, Zenfen! It's always good to see new members join. My name is King Quetzal, but feel free to call me whatever works for you, so long as it's not rude. I look forward to RPing with you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Thank you for the welcome Quetzal ^_^. I hope we get to rp sometime.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:00 am

Oh geez. XD

Medusa is voiced by Luci Christian, who also does Alois Trancy in Black Butler Season 2, Hungary and Young America (according to the wiki) in Hetalia, Honey in Ouran High School Host Club, Kazami in Burst Angel, Young Natsu in Fairy Tail, Nami in One Piece and Truth in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
Crona is voiced by Maxey Whitehead who also did Kazuma from Summer Wars and Alphonse Elric.
Spirit is voiced by Vic Mignona who also did Edward Elric, a ton of characters I can't remember at the moment, and Keldeo in the Pokémon movie featuring the swords of justice.
Maka is voiced by Laura Bailey who, if I recall right, also voiced Nadeshico (probably spelled that wrong) from Burst Angel, and a freakton of others.
Arachne is...crap, I can't...Ah! Stephanie Young. I believe she also voiced Lust.
Marie is voiced by Colleen Clickenbeard (I swear, for the longest time I thought her last name was "Clickenboard". I don't even know.) who also voiced Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece, Erza from Fairy Tail, Inner Moka from Rosario Vampire, one of the characters from Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne, and Yuko Ichihara from xxxHolic/Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles.
Rachel is voiced by Carrie Savage, but the only thing I remember her from is xxxHolic/Tsubasa where she voiced Mokona (I believe se voices both White Mokona and Black Mokona, but I could be wrong.)
Kid is voiced by Todd Haberkorn, who also voices Watanuki from xxxHolic/Tsubasa, Natsu from Fairy Tail and Cheren from Black and White.
Liz is voiced by Jamie Marchi, who also voices the cat-eared and cat-tailed teacher in Rosario Vampire (her name escapes me at the moment) and Megumi Mitrai from Burst Angel.
Eruka is voiced by Kate Oxley, who also voiced Ame-Warashi in xxxHolic.
Azusa is voiced by Brina Palencia who also did Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler, Zashiki-Warashi from xxxHolic, and I believe the succubus (whose name also escapes me at the moment. It's been ages since I've seen this series) in Rosario Vampire.
Stein is voiced by Chuck Huber, who also voiced the scientist guy who created a chimera from his dog and daughter in FMA, an uncle in Summer Wars, Austria in Hetalia, and Wong in Burst Angel.
Tsubaki is voiced by Monica Rial who also...oh I can't even at this point. XD She also does Jo in Burst Angel and a ton of others.

As for the Japanese VAs, Medusa's also did Sango in Inuyasha and Crona's also did Ciel.

*pushes OFF button on Encyclopedia Mode* Ritsu is done being an encyclopedia tonight. *slinks off to finish RP profiles*
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:05 am

Yup our walking talking rping Ritsu at work ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:16 am

*sticks tongue out* Nyeh. I have to be good at something...
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:30 am

Pretty sure you got tons more medical knowledge then me ^_^ and anime knowledge. I'm just gonna be some silly psychologist Very Happy. Or atleast study it >.<
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:04 am

Psychology is fun though. XD
Back to top Go down
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:08 am

Yup im interested in it and want to learn more about it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:25 am

I seem to be coming in a bit later than normal as of late- damn. Well, I'll still get what I wanted to say in the moment I saw each of your responses! After all, the good doctor must remain vigilant.

Zenfen wrote:

Sorry but i gave most of my organs to the truth and im nothing more then a shell of the former Zenfen. Razz 

Well damn- wait... you said most right? *smirk* That means there has gotta be SOMETHING left in there for me to take at the cost of an initiation price. I refuse to accept you until I get something from you. *snorts and crosses arms*

Ritsu wrote:

Kinda makes me wonder how big that organ collection is...

Who... mine? Oh my... I can take you back there sometime, mein freund. But.... no promises you'll make it back unscathed-- well... maybe just this once, since... you're special. But ONLY this once, so you'd better cherish it.

Mew-Chan wrote:

I wonder why I didn't have to go through the initiation :3

Simple m'dear- you were here way before me and... apparently I've taken the site's role as the Guard  Dog, Night Surgeon, only faithful to the two creators- you and Rits and you two only. You two, are my Gene Co. *bows*

Zenfen wrote:

He got your organs while you were sleeping.

And maybe that too. *wide grin*

Mew-Chan wrote:

Wah?! I wonder what he took....

A good Surgeon never cuts and tells, heh.

Ritsu wrote:

*snickers* If it was "important", I'm sure you'd know, Mew~

Oh.... you really think so? You should probably have yourself checked out then, m'dear. I believe you're missing something pretty important too~

Zenfen wrote:

It was her tail  Very Happy or would that not count as an organ. Hmmmm.

Bingo. Tail isn't an organ however now that I know how much she loves it- I MAY just have to make an exception. *wicked grin*

Mew-Chan wrote:

Eeeeppp!! Then I hope my neko ears remain!!

An exception- or two.... *reveals hidden scalpel* Heeerrree kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty...

Zenfen wrote:

Yup im interested in it and want to learn more about it  Very Happy.

I hate to brag but... you're talking to the Psychology King here. *grin* I majored in it in college, went through Psych I and currently finishing up Psych II over the summer (if I can make it... this dumbass forgot that a midterm was due TWO days ago and didn't go take the test due to work...), so I must agree with your choice to learn more about it.

It's pretty intriguing, I mean... when you're dissecting the human mind, you at least better know what the hell is happening in it to cause said fear, or pain, before you eventually have it removed completely. *shrug*

Oh, randomly; I just became a Blue Exorcist fan myself thanks to the amazing Ritsu.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:32 am

Eeeekkkk!!! Mah ears!!! *cowers behind rock* Well, only because it's you, Pickles- you may take mah ears....^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Hello all! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underground :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: