The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-09-09

Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online)   Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:04 pm

So i wanted to roleplay with yall a bit more and Me, Mew and Besu have a SAO rp on PFQ. And so we are planning to move the rp here Very Happy So i just wanted to know if anyone was interested ^_^.

Base plot for it VVVVVVVVVVVV
Base Plot:

We are using some original plot ^_^ but its got some similarities. Any questions feel free to ask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online)   Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:19 am

Um, well, I'm game. I just don't remember much of SAO, save for killer art style and being trapped in a game. XD
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online)   Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:22 am

That fine ^_^ you should watch it again sometime XD. If you need it i can do a quick summary ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online)   Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:52 am

Actually, if you have Netflix, you only need to watch the first 14 episodes since- as far as I know- we aren't going to do the fairy game arc. And from personal experience, if you are good at binge-watching tv, you can finish the first 14 episodes within a single night (or day if you prefer- I like watching my anime at night as there are minimal interruptions XD)

Mew's Note Stuff:
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online)   Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:00 am

Well, with a kitten there's no such thing as "minimal" interruptions. So, whether or not I had Netflix, which I don't, I wouldn't be able to. I could ask Gray to summarize it though. XD
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online)   Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a SAO rp? (Sword Art Online)
Page 1 of 1