The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP) Empty
PostSubject: Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP)   Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:15 pm

A gentle wind brushed past the rigid forms of the various warriors clad in clanking armor as they stood, mingling in soft voices as the small clusters of players awaited the caller of the meeting which they had all come to attend in the heart of Floor One's Tolbana Town. The artificial light from the gleaming sun above was warm upon their faces as they chittered absentmindedly to themselves and even cheerily to others. Already a month and a half had passed since the initial start and scare of the death game which most had decided to dub as TOC. The occasional giggle or happy wail of a child or two at play rang out, causing those standing nearby to either crack a grin at the thought that there were still things that wouldn't change in the new world or loosen a slight frown at the memory that so many children were stuck in TOC with the greatest chance of never getting to return to regular life outside the game.

It was about four or five minutes after the meeting was to start that the individuals toward the center of the group began to spread out a bit to make room and a rather young-looking girl sporting bright golden hair and burning blue eyes jogged over into view. Her ragged ponytail bounced as she entered the center and gave a grin and pressed her balled fists to her slim hips, pushing her neck and head out before her slightly bent body. "Oi- this meeting is beginning, so shaddup and pay a bit of attention, will ya?!" However, despite the somewhat serious feel to the words, she spoke with a chuckle and a warm, welcoming air about her person.

It was only when the girl looked like she was about to pounce on a man nearby who continued to chatter to his friend which the handsome form of a tanned boy with odd cream hair walked up beside the girl who previously spoke and placed a hand gently on her shoulder to restrain her movements. With an equally warm and slightly more gentle smile, the male spoke,"Welcome everyone! I would like to thank you all for attending this little gathering of ours.

"I believe you have already met my partner, Petra. I am Clavet and we are the proud members of the newest guild to the Town of Beginnings, the Wolves of the Crescent Moon. As such, we felt we would make it our responsibility to take the initiative to organize a raid party for the boss of Floor One- the very boss which has eluded us and our knowledge. Until now, of course!"

The small crowd broke out into a bit of confused chatter and the few stray questions were yowled into the air while others remained silent as they watched the scene continue on. One girl cloaked in old, heavy clothing studied the newly named Petra's shimming gaze of sapphire as her eyes flickered around eagerly. A woman dressed in the same dull attire then lightly tugged on the focused girl's shoulder, urging her away and the two quietly weaved through the people before disappearing into the throng of buildings within the town of Tolbana, heading in the direction of the largest establishment- the Town of Beginnings, leaving the rest to converse over the seemingly ludicrous idea that the Floor One boss had been discovered.

(Sorry it took me so long to post you guys ^^' And sorry if it sucks....)
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Zenfen
Rakugoka
Zenfen

Male Virgo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP)   Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:58 pm

Tadashii was sitting among the crowd waiting for the meeting to start. He heard that someone had found the boss to the first floor and this got Tadashii interested. Tadashii thought back to the past month whilte he waited for whoever was holding this meeting to explain what they would be doing. After helping Uxi he had decided to go his own way for awhile. He had been roaming the area looking for dungeons and items. He had found one dungeon and he handled the dungeon with some ease. He found a few potions and some rare items but he sold most of them as he had no use for them. Someone who he presumed was the person or at least one of the people responsible for this meeting snapped him out of his thoughts. Another person walked into the center this time male and he introduced himself and the girl.

Anthony was in the crowd with his friend Cabol on his shoulder. Anthony had little idea to as what would happen during this meeting. All he knew was that someone had found the boss to the first floor and that was all he needed to know for him to attend this. He looked around at the other people here no one he knew but then again he only met one or two people in the last month. He saw a girl walk up to the center and told everyone to be quiet. Then another person who he though was the girl's friend walked up and introduced the two.
Back to top Go down
Besu
Core Pride
Besu

Capricorn Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP)   Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:43 am

Akumu pouted, his small form unmatched to his giant friends. "I can't seeeeeee!" The boy whined, stomping his foot on the ground like a child who didn't get his way. Noticing they were too distracted by the meeting, he pushed his way in between, settling right in front of them. It had been a busy month for him. Ever since he left his old pals, he had been stuck in the Town of Beginnings helping players recuperate over the unfortunate news, that locked themselves in this death trap they call T.o.c. He also joined alongside many players, fighting monsters and searching for rare drops or treasure. The dark haired boy even bought himself a house, not too far from Tolbana Town. Looking up at the founders of a new guild, his crimson red eyes glistened with excitement. "Did ya hear that~? A new boss was discovered...this...is...so...COOL!" The boy practically jumped in the air with happiness. Akumu was itching for a new challenge.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkDiaXx

xXDarkDiaXx

Female Gemini Tiger
Birthday : 1998-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP)   Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Leaning against a wall, Sable remained silent after Clavet and Petra's announcement that the first floor boss had been discovered. She was unsure if they really had found it or if it was just that they thought they had found the boss. She glanced towards her companions; they were discussing it quietly under their breathes, but Sable noticed the look of excitement on both of the sibling's faces; Azura looked really optimistic about the prospect of fighting a floor boss while Loki was bouncing on the balls of his feat as he talked to his sister. Sable shook her head with a small smile on her face. They might have had an awkward first meeting, but the meister really didn't mind them as company.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP)   Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Gumi sighed, leaning back against the building she was standing by, Tiat curled around her neck. "The boss, huh?"

Hiroki shrugged, scanning the crowd cursorily. "Sounds like it. But I wouldn't be jumping to rush into battle like a fool."

Gumi chuckled. "No, we're here to survive, not commit suicide, that's for sure."

Tiat chittered softly.

"Hmm?" She glanced at her pet in curiosity. "I suppose we'll follow them, yes..."
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP)   Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Clavet watched the crowd carefully, as if he were trying to pick out those who were excited and believing, those who thought he was full of it, and those who believed and planned to stalk after the party to swipe the goodies before ducking out. However, despite how calculative he currently was on the inside, his outside glowed with positivity and warmth, glittering blue eyes kind and gentle.

"Yes, now would you all pull out the Guide Books which you all should have gotten at the start of the game? They were already in all of our Inventories." At this, both Clavet and Petra slid their index fingers through the air to draw up their menus, to which they tapped a few times before a small, leatherback book seemingly bound with twine appeared in their hands. Clavet opened his up and looked back at the crowd. "Now, the boss is named Baran the General Taurus. He wields a large war hammer and has a special ability called Numbing Impact which is wide-ranged, so we'll have to be careful or he can take out a vast number of us quickly. He is also assisted by Bullbous Bows, large bull-like monsters with the same ability, but with a much slimmer range."

At Clavet's words, those with their guidebooks out had the booklet updated automatically with the information which the male had released from his own book. He soon closed it and nodded to his partner, who in turn began to speak.

"Now, y'all will need to gather up into parties, and large ones at that. We're wanting nothing smaller than three-manned squads in order to beat this thing, so for safety's sake, try to form groups up to five or six people if you can." It was then which many of the people split up to gather allies, including the members of the Wolves of the Crescent Moon guild.

"Oh come on!! You don't have any Scavenger Toad Meat? Well- do you have anything odd for eating? Any queers meats or plants? N-no...?" The loud cry of the girl became a defeated whimper as Uxi pulled her planted palms from the counter of the street vendor's tent. "Well, I'll take some of that Trembling Ox Meat and Trembling Cow Milk please. Thank you anyways..." The girl trudged away, her ruined mood enough to keep her from even looking over at the big commotion in Tolbana's center. She, however, moved to sit at an empty bench in the park, quite close to the bustle of players, and patted the side of the seat for her pet to climb onto. "Come on up, Everlit. We'll just have to eat on this for a little while, okay? I know it's not your favorite, but it's all we have for now." She offered a small smile as her normally moody monster gave a soft grumble, but nuzzled her tamer anyways.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP)   Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:39 am

(Le bumpa?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP)   Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tower of the Council (Sword Art Online-based RP)
Page 1 of 1