The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extreme Language and Violent Content (Feel free to remove this, I just need to get it out)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster
Birthday : 1993-02-02

Extreme Language and Violent Content (Feel free to remove this, I just need to get it out) Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Language and Violent Content (Feel free to remove this, I just need to get it out)   Extreme Language and Violent Content (Feel free to remove this, I just need to get it out) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:16 pm

I am so goddamn motherfucking tired of this shit!!!! I can't even fucking think straight! All you ever do is treat me like some fucking little shitty live-in slave of yours! I'm sick and fucking tired of all of your bullshit. Hell, I can't even get out of bed without you deciding my goddamn day FOR me! Nevermind the fact that I've got a fucking list of shit that I need to do today. No! I've got to cater to you and your shitty ass errands! And you don't give a fuck! All you know how to do is command those around you to do your fucking dirty work for you! You never ask, you never thank anyone after the job has been completed! You just take advantage of people and what they can fucking do for you! I hate every goddamn cell in your body! You have no idea just how much self control it took not to take my goddamn seatbelt off, get my car to its top speed of 120 miles per fucking goddamn mile, and ram it into the closest fucking pole that I could find! Shit! Even if I could tear your fucking skull in half by your hair and rip every shitty organ out of your body with my BARE FUCKING HANDS, I still couldn't stop hating you. I could have acted every bit of my father's people and gone fucking ballistic ape-shit and torn every fucking thing apart and still couldn't be satisfied. Hell! I'm having to keep calm enough just to keep from destroying everything in my room right now! Shred the books, break the laptop, shatter the window with my fucking head! But you know what is the worst fucking thins about this whole shitty day? The fact that you STILL WON'T FUCKING CHANGE!!!! My God, if you would just motherfucking disappear from the face of this earth, that would take a HELL of a lot of my problems out of my life! Fuck You and Your Shit! Damn it!!!!
Back to top Go down

Extreme Language and Violent Content (Feel free to remove this, I just need to get it out)
Page 1 of 1