The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Den dobbelt-kanter sværd. Fanart (Metalocalypse) [CharlesxPickles)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

Den dobbelt-kanter sværd. Fanart (Metalocalypse) [CharlesxPickles) Empty
PostSubject: Den dobbelt-kanter sværd. Fanart (Metalocalypse) [CharlesxPickles)   Den dobbelt-kanter sværd. Fanart (Metalocalypse) [CharlesxPickles) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:01 am

Den dobbelt-kanter sværd. Fanart (Metalocalypse) [CharlesxPickles) PicklestheManiac%20-%20Den%20dobbelt-kanter%20svrd

Literally translated to- if I'm not screwing up the translation- The Double-edged Sword.

As love always is, but more particularly for Pickles and Charles! In more ways than one, heh. Oh, by the way? That IS an SnB Album on his desk, signed and everything!

It was a random drawing that generally- probably won't ever be colored since I'm not exactly that talented, unfortunately. Heh, but hey, it's a pretty decent line-art drawing at least! I don't remember what exactly inspired due to it being drawn sometime last semester- however! I do remember the fact that I'm pretty sure it had something to do with one of me and my friend's roleplay together featuring the two-

Oh wait I remember... dealt something with Mordhaus breaking out into an all out paintball war, Pickles believes he can pull a fast one on his 'unsuspecting manager', kicks open the door aims the gun at him- and Charles pulls one out from his desk. They end up tearing up his entire office much to his dismay and- well... this is the aftermath.

So anyway, enjoy some of that CxP love!

Metalocalypse and characters- unfortunately- do NOT belong to me. Jaaa...

I know it's not good, don't judge  Cool 
Back to top Go down

Den dobbelt-kanter sværd. Fanart (Metalocalypse) [CharlesxPickles)
Page 1 of 1