The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] Empty
PostSubject: Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]   Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:04 am

Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] Feral____by_tokithedrummer-d6vo39k

Okay, let's get something straight first;
- I SUCK (and I'm not just saying this to be humble- I mean it unlike other artists) at male anatomy! I try to make it a habit not to draw shirtless guys for this particular reason.
- I'm not good at feet so... that's why Nathan's feet got cut off by the side of the phone booth.
- I'M NEVER DOING FINGERS AGAIN. I hate fingers and hands so... until I learn to do them right, expect this.

A deviation for; A friend who.. I don't know whether or not has a DA account.
Roleplay: Youngklok
Character I Play: Pickles
Extra: So ah... need I explain more? I mean, does the cop cars in the back and them sitting in a phone booth kissing not enough for you to understand what's going on?! Haha, no totally kidding. Pickles ah... Pickles got shanked, ganged up on, and beat the crap out of... at a certain bar called "Depths of Humanity" when him and Nathan were younger and still trying to get big with a freshly hired Charles, still learning English Skwisgaar and irritable Magnus. Anyway, when the bar breaks out in a fight- Pickles gets injured pretty bad, Nathan carries him out over his shoulder- and plops him down near a phone booth to call Charles to get him to come fetch them. Meanwhile the cops are raiding the bar- send police dogs to scout the area due to a possible murderer (they found bodies) being on the loose, Nathan more animalistic now than his adult self somehow catches the sound of the hounds and drags Pickles into the phone booth with him, accidentally dragging him in right on top of him.

Pickles who is drunk, high off his mind, and messed up from pain ends up finding a 'feral' Nathan pretty hot and- can't stop himself from leaning in to kiss his shocked and surprised friend. All sketches until colored and truly worked on..

* Metalocalypse and all characters associated do NOT belong to me, but the ever so wonderful Brendon Small
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]   Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:16 am

If I'm allowed to give pointers....

∞ I know most budding artists hear this a lot, but really, practice does make you better. Seriously, compare my art now to even just a few years back, and you'd likely see a TON of improvement. And that's just from drawing and practicing, no "formal training".
∞ If you have a piece of anatomy, like hands/feet/fingers/toes, (mine's toes, honesty, so most art I draw has socks, because I suck at shoes too.), practice it. Study art or photos that focus on it, too.
∞ Same goes for clothes, if you have trouble visualizing how gravity affects it. Unless you're copying an artist's style, like with fanart, of course.
∞ Lastly, as weird as it may sound, I've found that practicing nude sketches of characters (other artists or my own) actually helps me draw them better because I can see how their anatomy will affect their clothes. Every individual is unique, so a shirt that may look "tight" on a woman with C-cup breasts and a medium frame will likely look quite different on a woman who has B-cup breasts and looks like she has a small frame. Pants work in a similar fashion. Some people naturally have a "thigh gap" (don't ask how I know that term, please) which will affect how pants fit unless they're stretchy from elastic or something. Lingerie is something I really don't have experience with, but I'm sure I could scrounge up something if for some reason you need it... I don't even really use lingerie in Necessary Sacrifices unless the, like, one time Marie wore a corset to get Medusa out of her depression (Yes, brilliant plan, Marie. Her sister died and you're trying to have sex with her. Very smart, Blondie...) counts.
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]   Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:22 am

I'm quite sorry for poking my head in, but....the really the only thing I got out of this convo was Marie trying to sleep with Medusa....  (◠/////◠✿)
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]   Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:35 am

Pfft. We have hijacked your thread, B. I regret nothing. XD

Is that a particularly bad thing, Mew? I ship crazy things. SteinxMedusa, SteinxMarie, SteinxMedusaxMarie, MedusaxMarie (and vice versa). Hell, even CronaxMedusa (Because I see Crona as a boy.). Is that bad?
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]   Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:39 am

No no- its rather precious!! ^^ While I'm not as much of a fan of yaoi, I am a fan of hetero and yuri :3 And some of those sounds very interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]   Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 am

I ship based on chemistry. Maybe that's coz I'm gender fluid, so it gives me more options to write with. XD Though dominance is always nice...
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]   Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:56 am

Ahh yes. Always nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]   Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 am

I'm actually curious as to how long, you've been drawing, B...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]   Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral... Fanart. (Metalocalypse) [NathanxPickles]
Page 1 of 1