The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] Empty
PostSubject: Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]   Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:07 am

"You really think that could have held me for very long?"

A sadistic laugh echoed throughout the hallway over the sirens. They blared loud in his ears and no doubt had crossed his mind that within seconds the whole staff would be on his tail. This alone didn't seem to stop the madman though as he cut across corners and ran through the empty hallways of the blackened asylum. The insane was not stupid; he had cut the power cords. The backup generator (which he had honestly forgotten about) was the only thing keeping the sirens going, it didn't seem to have enough power to power up the whole building but the sound of the sirens was enough to send shivers of thrill down his back. It's a shame the others can't escape.... What fun we would all have! The male sneered in the darkness.

The lights suddenly flickered back on freezing the red headed male in his tracks. His red eye narrowed dangerously up toward the lights. It was much more fun hunting in the dark, did they already want to ruin his fun? "Already working to get it fixed are you? Good luck!" He counted down silently in his head before a scream of pain seemed to echo down the hallways of the asylum and the lights quickly flickered off. Once again the hunter was surrounded by the darkness he adored so much. Though as the sound of footsteps hit his ears only his gleaming pearly white fanged smile could be seen through the darkness along with a glowing red eye. His other was shadowed by the darkness. The escapee deliberately slow, turned around to face the men. The cruel smile was still glistening through the darkness.

"He got quite a shock, didn't he? I would have thought the electric chair to be better punishment for him but you know... what fun would be the electric chair since they know when  their death coming?" The male laughed seeming to know exactly what had happened. "I can already smell the burning flesh... what joy!~ Roasted heart anyone?"

"Alestier!" One of the men called but upon seeing the male just standing there grinning they all froze in their spot. Alestier was from the lowest sector. All three were equally as dangerous as the other and seeing what damage the immortal could do even with the chains on they held more fear of Alestier... because he was completely free of everything that had kept him at bay and he had yet to kill, which made him even more dangerous. "Alestier... P-please.... can't we talk this over?"

The red eye narrowed instantly shutting up the lead officer. Just because he could easily take down and rape the others forcing them to do his bidding gave him a huge ego, around Alestier his ego faltered and the high and mighty high ranked officer became nothing more then a trembling boy full of fear… another thing that Alestier fed off of. Sensing the trembling in dark the crimson red haired male began to slink forward nearing the whole team. "Did you give the others a chance to talk when you were shoving your dick deep inside of them? No? What a pity..." Poisonous sarcasm dripped from his tongue.

They held their ground which surprised Alestier enough to stop him midway in his tracks. Did they have some kind of plan? Suddenly the sound of boots striking the ground caught his attention and forced him to turn around toward the other team. Certainly wasn't everyone in the whole staff but it didn't surprise him. Others had to stay behind to make sure the other insanes couldn't escape even though their doors were not only controlled by electricity but under lock and key as well just in case of power outages. He grinned and took a step toward the other team so he was in the center of the circle.

"Alestier... It doesn't have to be this way..." Again, it was the voice of the leading patrol officer. His voice had been engraved in the madman's head from his first arrival there in the asylum many years ago. It wasn't hard to forget, especially when his screams had been the first to fill Alestier's head and send the male on a blood rush. It was a dreaded wake up call for the officer especially because he had almost became a female that day. Ever since then he had learned to only pick on the weak and not even try to take on the lowest sectors, at least, not him or the other two. They were the only three in the cells in the lowest sector.

"What, going to shoot me?" Alestier knew otherwise even if the officer lied and said yes. The warden of the asylum didn't want anything to happen to his particular lower sector participants because 'they had so much to offer humanity' which meant that they could shoot but not to kill or injure too bad. Even if that meant all his staff would die as long s he had his two precious it didn't matter. While it second Alestier he knew it was easy to use to his advantage which means free kill time for him even though this was his first time actually managing to escape.

"Not to kill as you obviously know, Alestier." His voice had a cocky ring to it that easily seemed to slide underneath Alestier's skin. The thirst for seeing inky blood covering the walls of the asylum was beginning to become too much for him to bare. He wanted to teach the cocky son of a bitch another lesson or two about respect.

"What a shame... because I'm out to kill." An insane cackle echoed throughout the whole building and it was easy for the killer to see through the darkness, the color drain from everyone's faces, before shots could be pulled Alestier suddenly lunged forward toward the leading male tackling him to the ground with ease. Even though pinned up over the years, Alestier refused to allow his body to grow weak. "Remember me, Officer Clay?" Alestier whispered in Clay's ear. The male went ridged beneath him and opened his mouth to let out a scream as the others searched around the area clumsily unable to see through the inky darkness as well as the killer. Alestier threw his hand over the Officer's mouth and shook his head before placing his index finger to his lips. "Shhh... They didn't get to scream for help... neither do you." He leaned down and allowed his tongue to trace around the shell of his ear before teeth hooked into the soft cartilage and yanked backwards. The sound of skin being ripped away echoed through his ears as blood began to spew from the open wound. He could feel the officer screaming into his hand and writhing beneath him trying to escape from the grasp of the killer but Alestier refused to let him go. Once the screaming seemed to die down his removed his hand only quick enough to shove the ear down his throat and force him to swallow it, grinning a bloody smile as his blood stained hands went over his mouth again.

"Let's see.... How did that saying go?" He flipped his head to the opposite side and whispered into his ear in a seductive sadistic voice. "Oh right, I remember now... Hear no evil." He yanked off the other ear with his teeth and shoved it down his throat as well during his short scream. Alestier knew he had to make it quick. Humans were fragile creators and could only lose so much blood before they died and yet he wanted to make sure he got his point across before he left the officer there for dead.

He leaned down that same stoic grin still covering his face. His red eye glowed like a fire while his gray eye showed the reflection of blood clear like slate gray waters of the ocean late at night. "See no evil...." He revealed his almost clawed nails. After all, the nurse never came in to cut his nails so they had eventually grown into fine points like claws. Alestier didn't mind though after all, they seemed to be coming in handy now. He dug it deep behind Officer Clay's eye and popped it out with ease slicing it away so he held it clear in his hands ignoring the foaming liquid that seemed to suddenly come out. "Hmm.. I never noticed how beautiful your eyes were... oh well." his grin widened as he sunk his nail deep into the other socket and pried out the other eye with just as much ease looking at them closely before removing his hand. The other's were long gone thinking Alestier had managed to slip right between them and escape deeper into the asylum when ironically he was still in the same room, torturing their leading officer by slipping in both eyes. "Bottoms up." Alestier made sure by forcing him to swallow both eyes that he didn't choke him just yet so he could play with him a little bit longer.

"Finally... Speak no evil."
"No!" The officer cried in a hoarse voice from him screaming against the killer's hand. "Alestier, no!"

"Alestier, yes." Alestier laughed before opening up the man's mouth looking deep inside his throat. The officer struggled against his hand trying to clamp down but his grip was too strong. "If I'm right or remember correctly the 'voice box' is located..." He shoved his hand deep inside the officer's throat knowing it would choke him which forced Alestier to hurry. He wanted the officer to feel the reaching pain of having his vocal cords ripped out of his mouth. Feeling around for a bit Alestier managed to get his fingers around the cords and using his sharp nails cut them free before roughly yanking them out of his mouth. Once his hand was removed a silent scream came from the officer's bleeding mouth. Alestier had managed to allow his nail to slice open his throat from the inside out. A deep gash had appeared as if he had slit his throat from the outside and he watched as beautiful red blood tricked down his neck. Unable to hold back anymore Alestier leaned down and licked away at the spurting blood that soon covered him. Though what stopped him were the sounds of footsteps echoing near him. The metallic smell of blood was clear and they had followed it to where he was at. The lights suddenly flicked on revealing the predator at his worst and the dead corpse beneath him.

"O-oh my... god!" One of the officers cried and fell onto his knees. Alestier instantly picked out his new target and leaned up revealing his crimson fanged smile. "Don't worry, dear officer. I purified him, did better then a baptism actually!" Alestier mocked snickering. "He shant be evil anymore though no promises I could save his eternally damned soul. I am no miracle worker. Would you like to be next anyway?" The officer's face which was green had suddenly paled and a wet spot began to form between his legs from fear. Alestier could smell it off him in waves. He must be a new younger officer. He grinned and pulled out a needle and some thread. How he had escaped of course, sewing the nurses hands to his bed by seducing her onto his bed. It had been fun but in the end she had died from blood loss. He had made sure to teach the whore a lesson by slicing open a very intimate part of her from the inside out, though in Alestier's eyes it was a very fitting punishment.

He began to sew up the mouth of the dead officer for added affect allowing the whole crew to watch before he lifted up the body over his shoulder. An offering to a special someone he would be visiting next since he knew that unless he believed Alestier was an insane he would slaughter him on the spot. "Now if you guys wouldn't mind excusing me, I'm on a very important mission to get back down to the lowest sector thank you." With that he took off in the opposite direction knowing exactly where a secret escape was located at that would help slide him down to the lowest sector where there he could kill as he pleased in front of the male.

Finding little to no trouble at all along the way and only slaughtering three lives that stood in his way he finally had managed to get down to the lowest sector of the asylum. The sirens were louder now and clearer. He knew the other two would have been able to hear them clear and know that someone had to have escaped; someone good if he had managed to last this long. He had heard of the other two from the way the nurses had talked about them and regretted that he never had gotten to see either one of them in action. He had no doubt that they had heard of Alestier just as well as the whole building had heard of all three of them and feared all three of them. A blood path followed after him revealing where he had gone but this didn't matter to the coated Alestier. No, it wasn't like they could see the blood stains in the dark. His mind was too set on finding the last cell. Finally he came in front of it hearing the guards’ yells and shouts from right behind him though no fear crept through him only a shiver of joy and madness. He could already sense the danger in waves sliding off just the simple door to one of their rooms. Is my room the same? Alestier wondered for a moment before creaking open the door fully. The lights suddenly flipped on revealing him clear to the other male.

Crimson red hair, as red as blood with beautiful blood speckles fell into his face. His one eye glowed a brighter yet dark red in his direction while his other showed slate gray. His straight jacket which still covered his body yet broken free was covered in blood dripping down off every part of his body. It oozed off him as if he was the one bleeding but instead it had been from his victim which he threw in front of the stranger showing him the damage he had done. It was a silent gist as his eye brows arched. His whole body was covered in Officer Clay's blood, drenched, and dripping onto the floor below. His feet had even managed to be covered in the liquid. He gave the stranger a toothy bloody flash of a grin another silent offer before his ears pricked as the sound of footsteps echoed throughout the area. He blinked and spun around dodging a fist being aimed directly for the back of his head. The lights flickered off once more and again the only sign of the killer was his glowing red eye as his clawed hand reached out and snapped around the other's wrist before giving a yank snapping it in half.

The lights flickered back on revealing the bone of his arm sticking through his wrist blood trickling down his broken arm and fingers snapped out of place. Alestier was on top of him sinking his hand deep into his chest easily breaking the protective bone before ripping out his heart and throwing it toward the stranger's direction knowing that once he released the stranger would enjoy the treat. Letting out one last scream suddenly the other guards were on top of Alestier trying to get him but the blood made him hard to grab and like a greased up pig he managed to slide right out form underneath them with few wounds and lunged at the nearest guard. His eyes scanning over the others in search for the younger one that had wet himself earlier before focusing on the one he had pinned down.

"Bastard, you’re lucky we don't kill you for doing this to us!" He snarled hatefully. "Oh? You want to curse at me, do you?" His hand shot out to sink itself into the officer's mouth before wrapping around his tongue digging his claws in so it couldn't slip away and yanked it out of his head. The officer's eye shad widened as he let out a yell. Music to Alestier's ears he used his claw to slit his neck so he would bleed to death. Suddenly a foot connected with his head sending him toppling over the body onto the ground below. Blinking back the stars Alestier growled and looked up to see who had the AUDACITY to strike him. Though when he caught who it was Alestier instantly knew what. "Awww, Is someone upset that their fuck buddy had been killed?" He felt the boot connect with his back and pressure began to press down on his chest though Alestier didn't flinch or groan in pain. Only glare up at him with a curious look.

"Tell you what, let me help you out." He forced himself off the ground and quickly spun around so his foot was on his chest before using his arms to yank down the male so he was straddling Alestier. "Let me help take away the pain of losing him and help soothe your urge." He began to unbutton the officer's pants but too shocked he didn't move until his hand was inside of his pants.

"Hard already? Hmm.. I was hoping to get to play with you for a bit." A lie. His nails wrapped around the erection and plunged deep into his skin at the base before tugging roughly using his nails like a blade to slice it off. Noticing the pain the officer yelled and tears tricked down his cheeks once he felt the tugging. Fists balled up he began to strike at Alestier's hands before taking out a knife and plunging it deep into the middle of Alestier's hand. Snarling the killer finally yanked his hands free of his pants too occupied with digging the knife out that had managed to go completely through his hand but all the while the officer managed to stab himself with it and knowing he would die he kicked him off holding his injured hand to his chest glaring down the officers that had manage to surround him against a wall. Alestier knew that if he could get to one of their rooms he would be home free. He smirked.

"Oi, do you really think only you guys can hold me back? What happened to the other team? Get lost looking for a shadow? Ha." Alestier heard the cock of a couple of guns but it didn't phase him as he sat there leaning against the wall. He was already beginning to feel the pain of his shattered knee from one of the officer's managing to stomp on it to get his attention. Though even though one hand was unusable along with one leg and the pain was something he was not used to Alestier still didn't show any signs of pain as he sat there waiting for one of the officers to move to try and get him. "You guys managed to put up a better fight then I thought. I must have gotten rusty. Then again ganging up on someone while they are in the middle of something isn't right either." In truth while Alestier could have slaughtered everyone around him he didn't. Because he wanted to see what the stranger could do. He had already killed a number of the troupe that had managed to surround him, dead bodies and blood staining and littering the once clean asylum. Over all he would have guessed he killed over twenty. While about ten or less surrounded him, others still out searching for him. He was even more covered in blood then he was before and the constant light flutter hadn't helped his vision. He was a creature of the dark. While his eyes could stand and get used to light the flickering had nearly blinded him and caused him to be a little off as well. Now the lights seemed to be on for good though revealing the mastermind for who he truly was.

"Testing you guys has been fun but... I don't think I'm ready for the fun to end just yet." With that he made a move for the door. Shots rang through his ears and he at least felt one bullet penetrate his shoulder. . It didn't seem to be enough to stop Alestier as he slid inside a random room and slammed the steel door shut behind him locking it for a moment so he could concentrate on trying to ignore the pain pulsating through his body.

In his dire need to escape, Ally didn't even seem to realize that he had stepped foot into the third cell on his level or if he did, he didn't exactly care.

Thunder roared in his ears drowning out the footsteps of his followers. Rain pelted his face as he pushed himself to sprint faster through the storm. He knew the sooner he could make it to the woods the sooner he could throw them off his trail. Golden eyes narrowed and soaking wet the male pressed forward his eyes set firmly on the treeline of the small forest surrounding the facility, beautiful yet exotic green hair plastered to his head, determination pushing him forward.

Cold Intelligent eyes.

"Rozar!" His name echoed in his head but the voice was suddenly devoured in the howling wind. His attackers were calling for him, begging with him to return home. Pleading with him to stay and take the torture they had already planned for him when he returned or obeyed the orders.

Like hell he would.

When the alarms had begun to ring and all the staff was forced into the pits of Hell (aka; the lowest sector) for their slaughter, this had left Rozar the perfect chance of escape. His door had been left wide open by the idiots the Warden calls 'staff', though he personally referred to them as pigs. After all that's all the asylum was; a slaughter house. For both employees and patients alike; which meant all the more fun for the slaughters' who, as far as Rozar knew, were still in the pits of hell.

He had shot out off his room and finally managed to make it to the main floor. Once he looked around and realized no pigs were around he slid out of the back entrance. He then realized a little too late that he had dug his own grave after his golden eyes pierced through the lightning and raging wind. Rozar had entered the lion's den with meat around his throat.
"Hey! Everyone! It's another one trying to escape- get him!"

Busted.

Rozar's eyes widened once he heard the guns lock into place. So I am a target now? He snickered at the irony his eyes swaying around the field spotting plenty of dead corpses of patients who had the same plan as him. The only difference? He was more cunning. Oh, what fun! He could even hear the sarcasm dripping from his thoughts as two choices rang through his head. Go back inside and do as they wished (probably get tortured for awhile as punishment) or try for a chance of freedom and at least get a taste of fresh air before they ripped off his wings again. It didn't take too long for Rozar to decide. Hell, the wings would always sound better even if that meant getting shot at.

His eyes focused on a nearby body of a young male who had been shot and killed. It didn't look too bad having some bullet wounds here and there better then most of the bodies around anyway. Rozar knew he would only get one chance before he could end up on the ground beside the boy just as dead with that same glazed expression across his face. Though he knew that he would only need one chance.

Rozar shot out from the asylum and toward the corpse. Bullets grazed by only inches away from hitting their mark. Though this did not scare the young male instead it sent a shiver of excitement down his spine as he lunged toward the body lifting it up over his shoulder. Holding one arm with one hand and the other with the other hand the corpse was a human shield for his back taking most the blows for him. Crouched down, he then sprang running low to the ground dodging in and out to avoid straight shots to him. Like a fox on hunting season. He had no doubt he looked more fox-like then human as well, keeping his feet close to the ground so every step made a difference and helped him get further and further away quicker.

He shot through the field full of pigs with guns aimed at him. Though this thought alone almost managed to get him killed; picturing little pink pigs holding guns, who wouldn't fall over laughing at that? Rozar felt a bullet tear into his left shoulder and submerge itself deep inside his bone. A punishment for pausing for a moment to adjust the body. The body suddenly fell to the ground leaving him completely exposed. The young male snarled and made his way forward again still keeping close to the ground as he grasped his bloody shoulder his teeth grit in pain. Now here he finally was...

... the entrance of the forest.

Without even pausing he plunged through the wavering trees that threatened to topple right on top of the small male. His confidence of escape had not wavered though. He would rather be killed by one of the monstrous old trees then dragged back to the asylum.

The forest itself was very old and still a mystery to even the Warden. It was easy to get lost in the trees if you strayed off the trail to the graveyard. Many tales had been told about the mighty forest. How lost souls managed to get caught in the endless trees and bushes, getting confused with the living. It had even managed to pick up the nickname "Eternal Spiderweb". The old wives tale said that if you ever strayed off trail the vines would come down out of the trees and wrap around you keeping you trapped there forever until you finally rotted away. Even then your soul would still be bound to the forest by the tree roots themselves just like the trees were. It was said that the forest feeds off the energy of the souls it had managed to capture; which is why the plants had managed to live for so many years without ever failing to replace a fallen tree (if any). Of course, Rozar didn't believe in this bull but apparently the pigs did. For their footsteps had begun to fade away from him only few determined ones left. He would have to throw them off his trail.

Fog had begun to roll in around him, misting the forest in its strange air. A veil that was a double edged sword. Not only did it protect him by hiding his form it also hindered his own visibility, confusing him to which way he was truly going. Though Rozar ignored the mystic and strange feeling around him and unwavering in his decision to escape he continued to move forward jumping over small puddles and sliding under fallen trees.

Rozar paused as cold frigid air filled his lungs as he began to gasp for breath. His straight jacket ripped and torn from catching on twigs and branches of the huge trees. His own clothing he had managed to steal back before he left plastered to his body. Black fur off his jacket clung to his skin yet the keys hung freely. The jingling had been muffled by his sodden footsteps, heavy breathing, and constantly roaring thunder. The branches like skinless fingers from the trees, reached out toward him as if to grab him as the wind began to pick up. Though he knew he had to give his lungs a little time to rest if he was to ever escape. Besides, it had been the perfect time to see if he was still being followed. Rozar strained his ears against the wind trying to block out the sounds of thunder and focused for a moment.

Nothing.

Rozar pushed the hair out of his eyes and let out a sigh of relief cringing as the pain in his shoulder managed to let itself be known once more. He leaned against a tree trying to catch his breath leaning his head against the tree. The wind whistled around him causing the trees to continue to sway as if dancing to the tune the wind was whistling. Lighting still lit up the sky giving the strange shapes life seeming to make the forest come alive. Thunder echoed across the forest bouncing off every tree. As calming as the scene would have been to Rozar, he felt something gnawing at him from the pit of his stomach. Was it that old wives tale finally coming back to haunt him? He snorted.

"Haunted forest my ass. If I had a nickel for every story I have heard about a 'legit' haunted forest, I would be fucking rich enough to buy this whole damn place from the Warden himself!" Rozar's eyes gazed around the opening he had allowed himself to stop in. The fog had risen completely to where he could barely see anything. Different shapes hid in the shadows dancing in the wind almost like little bodies. Or the 'souls' that the forest had managed to devour. Moss covered vines shook and shivered swaying in the ravenous gale. Come to think of it, everything had been covered in moss, even the tree itself. Rozar's hand rubbed the tree's bark softly feeling the moss caress his hand. With how old it was not to mention it's looks, it didn't surprise him to why it had such a bad reputation, but how could something so majestic get such horrible tales around it?

Rozar's thoughts froze as he heard soft footsteps crunch against the fallen leaves. They sounded to be too close for comfort... it bothered him enough to cause him to move away from the tree and start back toward the direction he had been running it. Yet, something held him in place. Blinking the rain out of his yellow eyes he looked back toward the tree and froze.

The hand that had ever-so-gently caressed the moss was now being held down by the wrist with moss that appeared to grow over it. Rozar blinked for a moment staring dumbly at the site before him. Was he imagining things or was the moss really holding down his wrist? Then it dawned on him.

The 'wives tale'....

Fear began to eat away at him as he tried yanking his wrist free but to no avail. The moss held strong against the tugs and yanks almost as if it had sunken deep into his skin and refused to move. The more he struggled and fought against it, the more he felt the moss bite into his skin almost as if he was starting to become part of the tree, and the more the moss began to grow up his arm. Snarling the young male leaned down and sunk his teeth into the moss pulling with all his might to yank it free from him. He placed his other injured hand against the tree to use it as leverage as he tugged at it. The soft green mush went into his mouth and almost caused him to gag but finally with enough force he managed to free his wrist. As he went to quickly pull away from the tree pain shot down his left injured arm. Quickly his eyes shot toward the area where his hand was and once again moss had begun to develop around it. Fear breaking free, Rozar finally panicked and using his nails he tore into the fleshy green stuff until he managed to free his other hand. Moving backwards in a hurry to get away, he pulled away from the tree until he bumped into another. Vines fell down around him and like snakes began to twist and twine around his torso.

"Augh! L-let me go!" He growled and broke away from the vines shooting forward back into the mist. Dark shadows seemed to creep closer and closer to him the deeper he got, the rain seemed to get heavier and heavier, and the noise of footsteps echoing all around him as if being surrounded. A chill shot down his body (and not one exactly from the icy rain either) that caused him to tremble as continued forward. The gale seemed to howl in his ears becoming a torrent of swift moving wind almost pushing him back against the trees. Branches like boney skinless fingers reached out as if to grab him and drag him deeper into the forest where he would never escape. They slashed into his skin as he ran past them leaving deep gashes where the branches managed to touch. Though the pain was easily ignored by the fear that had implanted itself deep inside Rozar. He was ready to escape the forest and slide into the graveyard escaping the very much alive trees, toying shadows, and painful thorny shrubs. Just as the pain began to make itself apparent and all seemed lost as if running through a tunnel of green he would never be able to escape; suddenly he saw it, his freedom!

The opening to the graveyard!

Just as Rozar began to think he was safe from the trees and branches from hell, on the final stretch of land between him and the graveyard, vines suddenly cascaded down from the tree branches and blocked his way catching him like a sticky spider's web. Rozar struggled against the vines trying to pry his body free from the entanglement yet the more he struggled the more it wore his already aching body down. He grunted as he fought weakly against them and cursed under his breath when he realized he was getting no where.

"Fucking... get off me!" He snarled as they wrapped around his wrists and ankles and drug him up into the air. Rozar refused to panic knowing it would get him no where and instead stopped moving allowed the vines to circle up his arms and legs before wrapping around his torso and neck. He swallowed hard as the feeling of dread began to set in and the vines tightened. Shutting his eyes he tried to still his heart knowing it would be the only way he survived. If the tree didn't feel him breathing, would it loosen it's hold? Was it too late at this point?

No.

The thought echoed through his head as blazing golden eyes opened up. A sudden fire had began to burn behind his gaze as he looked at the branches with cold intelligent eyes figuring out where the vines had came from. Then they moved to analyze the vine searching for a weak point he could try and get to, to force it to release him. As if the tree had knew it's target was still fighting and kicking in the vines tightened beginning to cut off blood flow to his arms and legs forcing Rozar to begin to gasp for breath but he refused to allow the thing to get to him. Even whenever he began to feel the volts of what felt like small vibrations shoot through his body beginning to drain him of that fiery spark and determination. The more energy it sucked from him the more the shadows below began to seem more and more like actual people staring hungrily at his body. Rozar tried to lean up to allow his now grown out fangs to connect with the weakened part of the vine but once again, as if the tree could read his thoughts it yanked on his neck almost completely snapping it back into place. Rozar snarled some bitter curses at it before beginning to struggle once more, the pain in his left shoulder getting worse and worse from all the yanking and pulling. The burning in his arms and legs from the branches seeming to move like a fire up his body and the thorns embedded in his skin seemed to wiggle, almost as if alive, deeper into his flesh. Rozar ground his teeth together to keep from letting out a soft cry of pain and instead glared at the trees that held him almost with child-like innocence knowing it would get him no where.

"Hey, hey, fuckers, put me down, damn it! You don't want my soul- it already belongs to hell!" He spat golden eyes narrowed as he moved his head to try and get the plastered green hair out of his face. It didn't surprise him when the trees did nothing but continue to hold him in the air. Though something caught his vision from the corner of his eye as he had begun to look away. Curiously he peered forward again and out of the mist came a branch; a branch with a very knife-like point at the end of it aimed directly at his chest. His eyes widened and he began to struggle once more in the vine-like web. "What, did I piss you off now?" He spat sneering. "Realized that if you take my soul you'll go up into flames? Or just pissed that I almost escaped?" Of course the branches answered him in the way it knew best. A way to shut him up; the blade-like branched lunged forward aimed to stab him directly through the chest and completely tear apart his body.

Using his chance of getting the trees attention Rozar quickly leaned up mouth agape as his fangs connected with the vine. He snickered as he chomped down breaking the vine into forcing the branch to miss and instead go right over his shoulder almost connecting with his neck. He leaned up and did the same with his opposite shoulder releasing it as well. Sensing the danger the vines unwound themselves from his feet and allowed him to plummet to the ground where he landed with a harsh thud. Out of breath from the sudden impact Rozar laid there a moment trying to regain his composure. Breathing fucking hurt and he had heard something crack beneath him from the impact yet once the branch poised over him almost ready to impale him to the ground Rozar rolled out of the way as it rammed itself into the ground. Not fast enough though he let out a howl of pain as it sunk deep into his left shoulder soaking his clothing in crimson blood. The blood seemed to spew all over the branches and moss covered ground below. The shadow peopl, sensing the liquid lunged toward Rozar only giving him enough time to get to his feet. Ignoring the warm liquid running down his arm and hand that held it and sprinted forward toward the opening, praying nothing else would stand his way; he wanted out of the Forest of Hell. Finally he managed to break through the trees and there it was-

-... a beautiful graveyard.

He collapsed against the sodden ground the cool rain feeling good against his minor cuts and major gashes. He would have kissed it if not for his ego. Rozar took in the deep smell of the clean grass beneath him and let out a sigh of relief. His body completely drained of energy, in fire from the thorns and cuts, and throbbing with pain from his shoulder, didn't seem to want to move ever again. It would have been perfectly content laying in the graveyard amongst the dead bodies as if he himself was one, forever. The only issue? The footsteps had started up again over the heavy rain and thunder. He lifted his muddy head up from the ground and for a moment his vision swam before the lightning struck revealing faint shadows outlined in the distance alerting him that the staff that remained was already in the graveyard in search of him. Goddamn it, don't I EVER get a break?

Rozar forced his tired body to ease up off the ground nice and slow leaving a small trail of blood below him as he pushed himself on through the graveyard. He knew in order to escape the asylum he would have to make it passed these last bit of staff, passed the graveyard, and then he would be home free to escape the torture and pain. He groaned at the thought of how much work he had left to do but the thought of finally being free was enough motivation for him to keep pushing his run down body deeper into the ground.

As the lightning flashed he hid behind gravestones to keep the staff from seeing him and used the thunder to mask his soft footsteps. Even though since he was bare footed (what the trees would think about his shoes? Hah, probably those alone would make them rot away from the stench! Well, as far as he was concerned they could all burn in hell) he still managed to make some noise. Covered in moss and thorns it was easy to blend in with the soaking grass of the graveyard. (he was pretty much a walking bush) and yet somehow through all of his disguises at the right moment as the lightning flashed Rozar's silhouette was suddenly spotted and Rozar froze up like a deer in front of headlights once he heard the call.

"Hey, I've found him!" Taking a deep breath Rozar took off again weaving in and out through gravestone after gravestone trying to confuse the followers once more, sticking around the smaller portion of the graveyard. Once he realized he was getting no where he began to make his way toward the bigger middle part of the graveyard managing to dodge bullets just by the skin of his teeth. Keeping a steady pace and looking forward he failed to see a new site as his foot sank deep into the muck of the mud from the newly build (and badly build, which never surprised him) grave forcing him to fall over flat on his face. The feeling of his foot connecting with icy cold skin and some bone made him freeze up and clench his fists against the ground. Not only had he desecrated a grave- he had probably managed to leave a muddy bloody footprint across the face of a newly deceased. If it hadn't already been decided he was going to hell, he was sure as hell sure he would be going now.

He nails dug into the mud as he heard the footsteps drawing closer. Rozar knew he needed to escape before they all managed to gang up on him and either drag him back to the asylum or kill him then and there. He would prefer neither considering the hellish trip he had just been through because of the forest and the feeling of a dead body beneath his sinking feet was enough motivation for him to use his injured arm and force himself from the grave covered in both blood AND mud now. His nails dug into the mud as he forced himself up scrambling against the ground as it threatened to cave in just as the staff began to be only feet away from him. But once he was up he was back to running low toward the ground again gaining a small distance between him and the staff once more. It didn't help that his injuries were acting up though, if not for them he knew he would have been able to outrun the pigs any day of the week. Not to mention his life had seemed to be sucked completely dry from him because of that damn tree. But there was a very bright cloud with silver lining in the distance- or at least in this case a very old, worn down, falling apart grey mausoleum. If he remembered correctly this meant he was halfway out of the graveyard.

Giving a soft grunt of "Thank god this trip is finally over!" underneath his breath he made his way toward the mausoleum running as fast as he could. Rozar could just taste the breath of freedom and fresh air just as he neared the old structure when suddenly he was yanked back on his ass and once again forced down into the mud below. Blinking from confusion and struggling against whatever had captured him, when he realized it couldn't have been one of the staff he was at a sudden loss. Then what in the hell COULD it have been? Spinning his neck around to look he froze his face paling suddenly. What had captured him was not one of the pigs dressed in white covered in mud, it was an old crumbling grave that was so old the gravestone looked as if it was turning bone white like the person buried beneath. He snarled and yanked and pulled on whatever was catching him trying to figure out what was holding him, in a state of panic as the pigs neared. The remainder of his torn and bloody straight jacket had managed to slip itself around the old grave and get tied somehow into a deep knot he knew (without something sharp) he would never be able to untie in time before the pigs where surrounding him at gun point. All the remaining fight he had left suddenly disappeared when he realized everything he had done, everything he had been through, was all a waste. His limp body suddenly slumped (back first) against the gravestone as he leaned against it. A sudden real innocent look came over his exhausted face and body. Rozar then closed his eyes awaiting his twisted fate uttering one last thing underneath his breath as his arms crossed in front of him his injured one kinda looking a little strange.

"Fucking cruel irony."
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]   Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Maddie heard the sirens go off not long after the power. She licked her lips thoughtfully. With the lights out, it would be so much more fun to play. She pushed herself to her feet and crossed to the door.

It would land her in chains again, true. But it didn't matter. She wasn't going to pass up a golden opportunity.

She jiggled the door a bit and it swung open. Idiots. They never checked the cells. But that made this all the more.

The sirens were starting to grate on her ears by then. "Couldn't you have got the generator as well?" she grumbled to no one in particular. Well, at least it made it harder for them to hear her.

"That way! He went that way!"

Maddie felt her mouth slip into that impossibly large grin. She reached around the corner and yanked the young officer back, slamming him against the wall.

"M-madilyna, why are you out of your cell?" he stammered, struck quiet by his own fear.

"Now, now," she chuckled. "Surely you know that I will never pass up a chance to...play."

He gulped in terror. "M-m-m-ms. Hyde?"

Her grin stretched a little wider. "I'm so honored you remember me. To show my gratitude, let's do something...special." She pushed the man's chin up almost gently before digging her fingers in around his windpipe, feeling him whimper and gasp for air. With her free hand she plucked his own knife from him. Spinning it between her fingers, she said, almost boredly, "Did you know that humans can survive disembowelment for a short time?" There was another whimper, more felt than heard, as his bladder turned traitor on him. "But I know this, so there's no profit in showing you. I wonder...." With a lightning fast move, she sliced his shirt in two. "Bloody wings? No, no. Too time consuming. What of--ah, yes. How about removal of your bladder?" She hummed to herself as she slid the knife into his abdomen, three slices, before she put the knife between her teeth and plunged her hand into his intestines, feeling around for the organ she wanted. The bowels fell onto their feet, spilling blood onto both of them. "Aha♪!" She giggled madly as she pulled the egg-shaped organ out, tugging when his body resisted.

Blood spurted everywhere as the organ came free.

She licked the blood from her lips, still giggling softly. "So I can pull it out with my bare hands. How wonderful♪. Aren't you happy, Mr. Officer? You're very special."

"Ms....Hy...de..."

Her face fell a little and she let go of the officer's throat, watching him slide to the floor. "Oh, no dear. My name is Maddie. If anything, I'm more like Dr. Jekyll."

"Now I know...why they don't let rookies...down here..."

Her grin returned as she heard that. "You couldn't be more right, darling."
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster
Birthday : 1993-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]   Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Dmytre slumbered in his darkened cell, slumped over in his favorite corner, as the sirens had begun to screech and cry in his ears. He groaned, leaning forward in almost puppet-like fashion, as if pulled forward by his straight-jacket before letting his head flop down onto his chest. He had been drowsing since his last feeding, whenever that was, and was disappointed to have had his dreams interrupted.

"And thus ends the dreams of the dead," he sighed, folding his legs beneath him. He had become quite adept at maneuvering his body without the use of his arms. That is, if they hadn't already rotted out of his sockets. But, no matter, he'd just ask one of the orderlies. They had nice arms, smelling brawny and whatnot. He stood from his place on the bare floor, moving again in that puppet-ed motion. He swayed back and forth through the darkened cell towards the door. At least, he thought it was dark. His blindfold had never been lifted since it was first put on him, but the air felt cooler...

"Hello, out there?" He called through the bars of his cell door's small tray slot, hanging upside-down from the waist. "Is something going on?" A strong smell of iron struck his nose, causing a smile of recognition to flash over his face. "Ah! I see! So, someone is having a bit of fun, hm? Mind if I join?"

Dmytre back up a couple of steps, correcting his posture only to bend forward at the waist again and move back towards the door. Finding the doorknob with the tip of his nose, he opened his mouth, revealing slowly rotting teeth, and firmly grasped the knob with these putrid bits of bone. Rotating his head to the right, he was delighted to find the door unlocked and unbarred. Really, kind staff, he is certainly more capable than what you give him credit for.

"Now," he began, standing in the middle of the hall, an amused smile lighting up his face, "where to go from here? Up stairs? No, no, it's been far too long since I've been brought that way. I don't think I should remember the way. Downstairs, perhaps? That would make more sense. I know how to get to the next floor down. Maybe I should find a new arm source? Even if they aren't an orderly! Or, option three! Follow the smell of the life-blood and see where it takes us!" Dmytre leaned forward, dropping his upper body in a serpentine manner, allowing his body to sway left and right as his nose held to the scent. "Ah, yes," he murmured, realizing where the scent was taking him. "Down it is, then."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]   Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the World Crimson [Quetz/Pickles/Ritsu]
Page 1 of 1