The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Metal is a Lie!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eone

Eone

The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 3:51 am

always! n.~ wrong! i like collecting coins, foreign ones especially, or big ones with weird shapes(i.e. not round
Back to top Go down
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster
Birthday : 1993-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 6:51 pm

I'm going to say number one because I have no flipping clue and am just taking a random stab in the dark. ^-^;
Back to top Go down
Eone

Eone

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 8:54 pm

nope, i despise that powdered monstrosity they call "cheese"

leaving only the loving AAAALLLL THINGS DEATH NOTE!!!!! now, what Ritsu missed there is the fact that i hate Near, end of. reeeeeaaaaally hate the doggone sheep, and therefore cannot love "ALL THINGS DEATH NOTE" because he's part of it. Ritsu knows i hate near and so that would have been a dead giveaway if she'd gone through it carefully. ah well, does this mean i go again?
Back to top Go down
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:21 am

I don't blame you one bit on that. No cheese should ever come in spray or powder form. It's just not natural. XP

I guess so? I mean, it makes sense to, at least.
Back to top Go down
Eone

Eone

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 12:26 pm

okay

lessee...hmmmm...

1. I'm a big fan of NCIS
2. I hate 90% of musicals, classic or modern
3. One of my oldest memories is being at a baseball game
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Hmmm....I'm gonna guess number 2? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Eone

Eone

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Nope, musicals... I got them shoved down my throat as a small child. the sound of music, meet me in st. Louis, etc. I like Mary poppins some, and that's about it. That said, my family also randomly bursts into song about whatever they're talking about/doing at the time. So yeah. No musicals, please. BG music done right should be the max(example-Darth Vader. Nuff said).
Back to top Go down
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 9:09 pm

Hmm.... Number three?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:36 am

I AM BACK, FEAR ME.

Actually no- if number three isn't right then I'm going with number one since you haven't answered yet. *smirk* And whoever gets it gets to go.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 3:46 am

PICKLES!! *glomps* Nice to see ya!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Eone

Eone

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 9:32 am

It was #1. I hardly watch ncis, can't even remember the names of any characters. One of my oldest memories is going to a baseball game when I was 3ish
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:27 am

Ahaha... *clears throat nervously and pats Mew on the head* It's nice to see you again too, Mew-chan. *grin*

Ah! Bingo~ I guess that means it's my go... alright um... first lemme just say I can't believe you actually remember back that far.

A: I don't care too much about Attack on Titan.
B: I've got a total of four bookshelves in my room overflowing with books- and plan on adding more.
C: I'm a gamer.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 2:11 am

Is it C? I remember you saying something about having a lot of book shelves in your room, I think ^^'
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Actually, nope. *smirk* I'm a hard core gamer- I've got more games than I do books! But, you were listening well!
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:43 pm

Then A? :3 *clueless Mew is clueless*
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 7:40 pm

You got it! That- was an absolute lie. Unfortunately, I'm absolutely one hundred and ten percent not only hooked- but addicted. : D .... and I feel no shame for it.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 8:27 pm

*pops in* I was gonna say that definitely sounded like your cup of tea. Y'should ask Quetz for the personality quiz she found. It's pretty damn accurate. *is not just saying that because she got Hanji* XD
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 9:55 pm

My family who watched it thinks I would be a mix of Sasha and Hanji ^^' I'd like to find this quiz :3

So I'm guessing its my turn now? Okie...

A. There is an anime that I love more than Soul Eater.
B. I've had close to 50 characters in one RP.
C. I've raise my pet kittens to be the gentlest of creatures.

Sorry for the suckass choices..
Back to top Go down
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 10:10 pm

I'm going to have to go for B! While I don't doubt you've played a lot of characters in a single RP, 50 is still a bit of a stretch....

(For those of you wanting to take the quiz, here is a link to it. It's not directly interactive, but it's still very easy to follow. Have fun!)
http://rebloggy.com/post/magazine-translation-shingeki-no-kyojin-attack-on-titan-pash/81543004301
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:43 pm

Wro~ong!! :3 It was in an old Warrior's roleplay i had with friends called Frostclan. You can ask Torchiclove- she'll vouch for me. I generally took on the bulk of the characters to allow for more smooth rping and I ending up having around 50 characters, more or less, through the rp- a lot of them at the same time too ^^' Yeah, I'm a bit crazy, huh?

And thank you for the quiz ^^
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 12:58 am

I was thinking about Frostclan, actually. XD Erm... A?

I still get Hanji. Even when I try a different path. XD
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 1:30 am

Uh uh- wrongio too Razz As much as I love the series, while the manga will forever remain my favorite, there are a few animes that have touched me even more so than SE. The main one, of course, would have to be a tie between Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online Razz

I got Hanji the first two times, then got Reiner Razz
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:37 am

*clears throat* So ah... I'm not going to say who I managed to get. Feel free to guess though- everyone's insights would be interesting. *smirk*And let's make it a bit more interesting- I'll throw in a personalized Avvie (like the ones I make) for free if they get it right... OH! And... *mumbles* switch mine to a one of their choosing.
Scratch that... I have an even BETTER idea! *smirk*

Worked on it all night- you guys better go check out my contest thread and tell others about it, dammit!

BUT on the flip side of things- it would have to be C then- you did NOT raise your kittens to be the gentlest of creatures.

(thank you Quetz for the personality quiz, dead on.)
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 6:40 pm

The contest page looks SOOOOOO COOOOOL!! Very Happy I can't wait to apply to it!! :3

But yeah- c. When it come to their play, they don't care who is in their way...even if they're doing homework T.T When they eat, they hate to share and often hit each other or slap their paws over the food to keep it away from the other. And they're even worse when it comes to people food- literally, the other day, we were having burgers and my tiny female Aster climbed onto the table, smelling it. When I tried to move her, she freaked out and attacked my meal. She PICKED UP my burger and held it dangling from her claws as I tried to move her. When I finally got it away from her, she was horking down a tomato slice bigger than her head and ACTUALLY managed to get it all down before we could take it from her ^^'
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:07 pm

I may participate. So many projects...and Hanji's fic....

Pfft. Sounds like Crona. I was mixing pudding once and paused to watch Sasha act like a total space cadet during their ODM training and all of a sudden I heard slurping. The little brat was eating the mix!
And today, the little sneak kept trying to take my muffin, so I set the wrapper it was in on the floor, turned away for a few seconds, and he ate all of it! Including the paper! *facetable* My cat is insane. If he weren't a boy, and we didn't already have a dog by the same name, I coulda got away with calling him Sasha...

*ears perk up* Quiz? Hm...how well do I know the doctor... This shall take some thinking... *bounds off to research*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metal is a Lie!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next