The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Metal is a Lie!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:02 am

Mew-Chan wrote:
The contest page looks SOOOOOO COOOOOL!! Very Happy I can't wait to apply to it!! :3

But yeah- c. When it come to their play, they don't care who is in their way...even if they're doing homework T.T When they eat, they hate to share and often hit each other or slap their paws over the food to keep it away from the other. And they're even worse when it comes to people food- literally, the other day, we were having burgers and my tiny female Aster climbed onto the table, smelling it. When I tried to move her, she freaked out and attacked my meal. She PICKED UP my burger and held it dangling from her claws as I tried to move her. When I finally got it away from her, she was horking down a tomato slice bigger than her head and ACTUALLY managed to get it all down before we could take it from her ^^'

*wide grin* Ah, you think~? Thank you! It took me hours to figure out the layout and how to snatch people's attention and draw them in, while also making it... well- ME! I'm so excited about this whole contest thing, I'm looking forward to everyone who is active participating in it so that way maybe it would encourage them to be more active, or those who aren't active to be even more active as well!

As for your kitty story... I'm sorry but that is way too damn cute. Typical of kittens from the kittens I've known but... I wish you could have gotten a video of the whole burger thing or them fighting over the food. That just sounds too adorable to miss.

Ritsu wrote:
I may participate. So many projects...and Hanji's fic....

Pfft. Sounds like Crona. I was mixing pudding once and paused to watch Sasha act like a total space cadet during their ODM training and all of a sudden I heard slurping. The little brat was eating the mix!
And today, the little sneak kept trying to take my muffin, so I set the wrapper it was in on the floor, turned away for a few seconds, and he ate all of it! Including the paper! *facetable* My cat is insane. If he weren't a boy, and we didn't already have a dog by the same name, I coulda got away with calling him Sasha...

*ears perk up* Quiz? Hm...how well do I know the doctor... This shall take some thinking... *bounds off to research*

Your a spriter Rits, and you're a lover of pokemon. You've given me an epic template on PF that I still own because you seem to know creatively exactly what I'm looking for- YOU BETTER JOIN! *chuckles*

VIDEOS PEOPLE, THE DOCTOR DEMANDS VIDEOS OF CUTE KITTENS NOW. THANK YOU.

Research came up with Erwin eh? *wide grin* That's... a very nice choice, Rits. Bravo, let's see what the others come up with~

As for the game- I guess that means it's my go, again.

Hmmm...

A: Many times I was told that even though I'm not a big fan of people (that doesn't even cover it), I'd not only be a great leader, but psychologist as well. Or anything in the psychology department because unfortunately, I understand them too well.
B: In a darker time of my childhood years ago, I was once almost if not completely possessed by a demon/dark entity.
C: I'm a day person. As in, I'm more energetic during the day time than at night because I've just woken up, taken a shower, and started the day off pretty well. Not to mention, you can get a lot more accomplished during the day than you can at night.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:53 am

I can't sprite with only a 3DS/PSP! >.< I can draw, sure. But I can't guarantee you'll get HD pics...

Yes! Because if Ritsu doesn't know the doctor by this point, well...

I TOTALLY FREAKING CALL C! WITH ALL THE EMPHASIS HANJI PUTS INTO CHASING TITANS!!
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:00 am

TRUE that, I keep forgetting, dammit- BUT you CAN draw.... *wide grin* And you get a mooonnnthh and better prizes! Hmph, you should draw my Pokesona! : D

Agreed! And if anyone questioned you whether you knew me that well or not, feel free to slap them in the face with my scalpel. *smirk*

AND C WOULD BE CORRECT, BINGO!

A: Sadly... because I understand the human mind and emotions, and can read people's auras all too well- and can seem to give the best advice (even though they specifically tell you NOT to give advice!) and make people happy, blah, blah blah.... Yep. Psychologist. Am I going to do it? HELL NO.
B: I don't even want to get into this memory. Just know, evil things DO exist. A lost a lot of GOOD friends, and an entire year of memories due to this thing.
C: --- completely wrong! I'm a night prowler by heart. When the sun starts to set I start to become a lot more active and excited. Almost energetic with the moonlight washed over me. It's who I am, and who I will always be. A proud lurker of the shadows, lover of the moon, ghost of the night...

I'd much rather sleep during the day.

Your go Rits!
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:12 am

Well, just so you know, I have trouble with some Pokémon.

Heh.

Uh, dur. I agree with all of that. Plus, sun is eeeeevillll.

Hm...can't be too obvious...I wonder...aha!

A. I'm a bit of a neat-freak.
B. Call it absentminded, forgetful, whatever you like. But unless I personally find it important, there's about a 99% chance I'll forget it.
C. My animals seem to live exceptionally longer than their average lifespans, especially small rodents.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:16 am

... I'm gonna totally let someone else answer- but I think I know! Hehe! *smirk* Hey... HEEEEY... *pokes* Meet me in the chat room- I wanna talk there! Much faster. : D And I don't wanna spam up my own game. *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster
Birthday : 1993-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:17 am

I'm going to say A, because, I'm sorry, but I've seen your room... >.>;
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 2:34 pm

True, true. That's right. Your turn, Quetz.
Back to top Go down
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 5:05 pm

Alright, here goes nothing! I'm going to make this one difficult.

A) I'm a bit of a Maggot.

B)My favorite musical involves a lot of dead people and revenge.

C) I've never crossplayed before.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:50 pm

I call C. Mostly because...idk. But that one feels like the lie.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 9:50 am

A. - unless there is some unknown meaning I am missing here!

Especially considering our chat about maggots yesterday... Ugh.
Back to top Go down
King Quetzal

King Quetzal

Female Aquarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Ritsu got it right! I have crossplayed before as part of a group, but it turned out disastrously. It's actually one semi-cheerful memory that I would be glad to forget. *shakes head* Still fun, though.

As for the others:
A) A "maggot", in this case, is an "affectionate" term for someone who is a fan of the band Slipknot. And let me tell you guys, I LOVE me some Slipknot!

B)My favorite musical is Marchen by the Sound Horizon group, who coincidentally also does the music for AoT/SNK! (The singer for the opening is the musical's lead) Marchen is based on the Grimm Fairytales but is WAAAY darker! (Think torture and satanic sacrifice)
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:10 pm

I thought I remembered that!

That's...interesting. So much music. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metal is a Lie!   The Metal is a Lie! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metal is a Lie!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4