The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-08-14

Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Nefyrie struggled, both internally and externally. With wide eyes, she simply watched the vampire, unsure of how to act. Concern washed over her like a torrent, but she wasn't sure what he had just witnessed, much less herself. With blatant confusion and concern, she reached a clawed hand up to Vyers' cheek and tried to turn it so he would be looking at her.

"Vyers!" she yowled out, her brow furrowed and forehead creased. She stood on her tip-toes, trying to become eyelevel with the digimon. "Vyers, are you alright? Hey, hey..." She trailed off, watching him cough and shake like an in-training digimon after witnessing its first battle. With a sigh, she laced her arms around his shoulders and brought him down into her shoulder so that his face was buried.

"Hey, shh," she murmured. "Calm down. It's okay. I dunno what you just saw, but whatever it was, it wasn't real, Vyers. It wasn't real."
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:33 pm

Once his face was pressed into Nefyrie shoulder, his breath was held for a good moment. Then gently exhaled as his arms wrapped around the feline in a hug. Air was slowly brought into the blonds trembling form as he tried to force his body to clam down from the panic attack. Slowly but surely his eyes began to reduce in width and his pupils followed suit, but the were still very large with the purpose of being able to see in the dark. While he breathed slowly he nodded in her shoulder.

"Y-you're right...it's not real..." The voice was slightly shaky but the tone tried to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:41 pm

The cat hummed. With a purr, she nuzzled her face ever so gently into the Myotismon's own shoulder. Her grip appeared to tighten, if only the slightest bit. She had to admit - his hug felt nice. Much nicer than she would have anticipated.

"Exactly," she murmured, voice firm. "It's not real. You're okay, Vyers. You're a-okay."
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:58 pm

The vampire began to slowly smile as he moved his head so his cheek rested on her shoulder. Sapphire eyes closed for a moment as he listened to the purring while his breathing slowed down to a normal and calming pace. The purring assisted in filling the blond with that warm feeling of joy he always had, despite his body temperature actually being cold.

"Thank you Nefyrie...thank you so much. I'm sorry that I panicked so much..." The voice used to speak was now steady with the tone being filled with sincerity from his appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:02 pm

The cat let out something of a trail, her tails lashing - once, twice, three times - before they settled calmly. She hummed and managed to pull herself away a bit, peering up at the vampire inquisitively.
"You good?" she murmured. "Maybe you should stay here. Don't wanna risk encountering any more mirrors."
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 pm

"No...I should come with you. As you said, it isn't real. Besides...it's pretty sad when you have to run away from your own reflection." Vyers spoke, a small chuckle escaping his lips as a happy smile emerged upon his face. His pale hands then gently pushed the feline digimon closer to himself in a hug of appreciation. After a gentle squeeze, he moved so he could face her while still slightly hugging.

"Besides, if it shows up again I'll close my eyes since I know it's coming. I also don't want you alone in case you need my help. Who knows what else whoever made that illusion can do..." Genuine concern was in his voice as his facial expression reflect that emotion.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:49 pm

The look she gave him was skeptical; a raised eyebrow, dubious irises, and pursed lips. She was unconvinced. Not to mention, he had been the only one to see this apparently 'illusion'. If another digimon were to have created one, wouldn't she have seen it as well?

Shaking her head, she pulled herself away from Vyers. "On one condition then. No weird touch-y feel-y-ness. I'm not digging all these hugs and squeezes." She flicked her tail as a way to emphasize the statement, staring up at the vampire expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:44 am

"...What's wrong with cuddles?" Vyers asked, head leaning to the right in confusion as sapphire eyes blinked. His arms still remained around the feline in a hug as his eyes then closed as his head went back to resting on her shoulder.

"Besides, hugs are nice and you are very hugeable."
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:41 pm

"Because," she grumbled, her eyes narrowing a bit as she placed her claws onto Vyers chest. Slowly, she pried him away, using surprising strength. "I'm not a huge fan of these types of things. They make me... Uncomfortable."

She stepped back, paws on her hips and she raised an eyebrow. "So. We have a deal, or no? Because otherwise, we're not going to be doing squat just sitting here and arguing about physical contact."
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:57 pm

"Hugs are an important sign of being loved. If they make you feel uncomfortable, you need more love in your life. Though I agree to cease hugging you, were holding hands or joining arms. I don't want to be fooled by another illusion and do something stupid." Vyers spoke as he let go of the cat. His left hand then gently wrapped around her paw as he gave a soft smile and held onto it gently.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Nefyrie appeared to scoff, but she didn't protest. Afterall, it was better than profuse smothering, wasn't it?

The love comment appeared to make her ears flicker and she narrowed her eyes. "I don't need love, Mr. Vampire." She murmured, tugging him along as she pulled him forwards. "Solitude and myself is the only love I desire~"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:22 pm

"Everyone needs love. It helps to keep you happy and gets ride of insanity." Vyers chimed with a bright smile, fangs on display as he kept a gentle grip on her paw. His gloved fingers slightly massaged her paw as he held the paw happily.

"Now we can argue about how you need love later. We should get that metallic jewel thingy and we can argue while we do whatever you wanted to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:29 pm

{Sorry for my late reply! I finally finished school and finals. vuv}

"Finally," the cat sighed, jerking her paw away rather rudely once he massaged it. She took the initiative to lead, her jewelry clanging gently as she moved fluidly. She wasn't exactly sure where she was going, but she figured that this cave was a one shot, and she'd find the helix eventually. She kept her hands in front of her, away from the vampire. Her tails lashed once, giving a subtle warning.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:34 pm

(It's all good.)

The vampire gave a confused expression as he followed the cat like digimon. Though the confusion soon gave away to a concerned and slightly hurt one at the tail lashing. At first minor pain welled inside at the rejection of his affection, but that pain was easily pushed aside with concern as to why.

"Why does cuddling make you uncomfortable?" His tone was gentle and soft.

As one hand reached out for the feline before him, the movement ceased the moment he heard the sound of snarling above them. Confused, the blue eyed blond slowly lifted his head. What greeted his eyes was a deformed monster on the ceiling which quickly leaped off of the rocks and onto the floor below, just a few feet away from the two ultimates.

The digimon before them closely resembled a Myotismon, but was far from it. The once blue eyes were corps white with the bottom half of the jaw being torn wide open to the point the bottom jaw didn't connect anymore. Rather, the bone fragments served the purpose of blades. Further down from the jaw the chest had no shirt on and the arms were fused into his sides with his hands covering his chest. On the shoulders two masses of flesh with long blades were raised high. Below the chest torn pants covered his body until the feet were reached. The toes had the bone pushed out from the flesh, serving as either an extra form of defense or a scare tactic.

"...Please tell me I'm hallucinating..." Vyers spoke, dread and fear having lodged itself into his tone.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:19 pm

The inquiry was blatantly ignored, the Beastmon's golden eyes narrowing slightly. The question wasn't uncommon for her to hear, especially since the Mikemon she'd look after most certainly loved to snuggle up to her warm fur or play with her auburn locks. They'd mewl the same question, asking why she never responded like the other Beastmon who would purr and croon in delight upon the copious amounts of attention. She never responded, just as she hadn't just now.

When the creature collapsed from its place at the ceiling and landed harshly in front of them, Nefyrie's eyes widened. She took a sudden leap back, her chest tightening in on itself in sudden fear. What... was that thing? It looked completely vile, dismembered and something out of a horror movie. Gritting her fangs together, she glanced halfway over her shoulder at the Myotismon. One look told him that, no, he most certainly was not hallucinating this time around.

"You're not," she breathed, panic welling only slightly before it was brutally shoved away. She turned her attention back to the completely mutilated Digimon. "Because I see that thing too, and it doesn't look friendly."

She was quick to react, her claws glowing a faint red. She raised her hands up, baring her teeth at the creature who hissed before them.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Vyers swallowed down his nervousness and forced steel over his nerves to suppress the fear. Gloved hands began to glow a firm, sparky red as the monster before them gave a fluid filled growl. After growling the monster hunched his back forward which jutted the bone colored blade forward. Once forward enough the bone turned a pure red color as the head tucked away from the two as he charged forward. The fluid coated gurgle had been exchanged for a forced scream.

The blond felt fear rise in his chest again as the red faded from his gloves. Taking to the air he moved backwards, causing his cape to rustle until he landed upon the ground. Once on a solid surface his arms were immeaditly lifted.

"Nightmare Claw!" After the words were bellowed from the non deformed vampires mouth a mass of utter darkness shot forward. The mass and the monsters blades clashed fiercely. When the shadow started to gain ground a loud heave rang out as the deformed creature spewed deep red bile all over the mass. But that did nothing to prevent his body from loosing color and being frozen in place.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Unlike the vampire, the cat was quick on her feet. She leaped forward on strong legs, scooping Vyers up into her claws and hefting both herself and him out of the way. The bile had landed itself on her back in the process, and as a result, the liquid began to burn at her skin. Letting out a hiss, she dropped the vampire down and clawed viciously at her back, trying in vain to rid herself of the acid-like vomit that was eating away at her skin.

"What IS this thing?!" she hissed, shaking her body and watching as a good majority of the liquid splattered onto the ground. With a heavy pant, she turned herself back around to face the deformed creature who had rerouted itself. With a growl, she leaped herself forward.

Her body began to sway and move as if to imaginary music. Her movements were fluid and captivating as she danced forwards to the creature. Upon getting close enough, her claws began to glow and she cried out; "Vampire Dance!"

Whips lashed themselves out from her claws, wrapping themselves around the creature and promptly beginning to suck energy from its being. Nefyrie kept her body moving, watching anxiously to see if perhaps the creature's body would respond.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Vyers let out a comically high pitched yelp as he was suddenly dropped to the floor. Blinking with confusion as his brain struggled to keep up with what happened, a concerned expression came across his face when he observed the wound the acid had made.

Once the feline began to dance, he couldn't suppress a soft smile as he watched. To say the dance was pleasing to the eyes would be an under statement. The blond just slowly pushed himself off of the ground as he watched the gentle sways of her frame. His own frame jumped slightly when the attack was suddenly called, shattering the trance like state he had been placed inside of as he forced himself off of the ground. Blue eyes remained trained on Nefyrie as the soft smile soon returned to his lips.

The deformed monster remained encased in colorless darkness. That did not stop a fluid bloated groan from escaping his throat as energy was drained from his body.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:26 am

The feline's anxious expression soon turned into one of delight. Her lips curved upwards into a malicious grin, hazel eyes training themselves on her victim. Warmth and energy surged through her veins, and soon enough, the wound on her back had begun to mend itself. The more she stole, the stronger she felt, and eventually Nefyrie's wound had healed itself entirely.

Feeling content, she lifted her hands before roughly whipping them to the side. The monster was sent hurdling, smacking into the rock wall across from them. The feline's body slowed to a stop and she leaped back, adrenaline rushing through her veins.

Suddenly, she whipped her head around to glare Vyers. The look she gave him was scathing. In fact, it was probably enough to send a digimon like Beelzebumon running for the hills. "What the bloody hell are you doing just standing there?! You could have become that thing's chew toy had I not busted my ass to save yours!"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 2:33 pm

The vampires happy expression melted into one of nervousness and fear. Gloved hands immeaditly focused on wrapping his cape around his body as if to make a shield from the harsh words. As his purple lips opened to give a response an angry scream from before the two ultimate's caused the words to die in the blonds throat. His head slowly looked upward to observe what was now lurking above them.

The creature above them resembled a mutated Gatomon. The cats back was swollen and the swollen mass had three holes in a single line. Three long, tendril like appendages slowly slithered out of the holes. On top of each tendril a mass of bone in the shape of a needle. Each tendril began to slowly sway back and forth as the deformed feline looked down at the two digimon before. Her face was missing eye balls and her teeth were gone, leaving sharp lines of gums and veins to function as fangs.

"...I believe we should save this conversation and leave...leave now. This jewel metal thing isn't worth it..." Vyers spoke, sadness leaking into his voice as he looked at the creature above them. He couldn't help but to feel sorry for the mutations the poor cat had to endure. His feelings were cut short when a loud gurgle rang out from the still paralyze monster.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Nefyrie simply nodded. She grabbed hold of the edge of Vyer's cape before she harshly pulled him along behind her. Her ears perked up and swiveled, listening to the sound of scuttling above them as the Gatomon trailed them. Nefyrie glanced over her shoulder at the digimon. It was truly hideous.

She dropped the vampire's cape from her claws before she dropped down onto all fours. She bolted forward on swift feet, the exit nearing. She glanced over her shoulder to Vyers. "Hurry up!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:19 pm

The vampire couldn't help the smile that emerged on his face from being dragged. Where others may have tried to slap the paw away and bark at how rough the dragging was, he could only feel joy at the contact and knowing the other cared enough to bring him along. Even with the monster crawling on the ceiling above them, fear had been pushed to the side as he began to run after the feline happily.

After a few steps of running his feet lifted off of the ground and his body broke into flight. Once close enough to Nefyrie, he hovered above her and held out his arms as if to pick her up, but did not move to do so. Rather, he waited for her to leap into his arms to so she could grip onto him and he could grip onto her for the mos security.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:26 pm

The feline responded just as the vampire anticipated she would. Taking a great leap, she latched herself onto his arms and hoisted herself up into him. He shifted her bridal style once more, and once he had done so, she looked over his shoulder. The gatomon had dropped down to the floor and was now bounding after them, letting out a blood-curdling hiss. The other corrupted digimon appeared groggy, but he nonetheless managed to pick himself back up and sluggishly make his way after them.

"Shit," she grumbled beneath her breath before turning forward. She turned to Vyers, looking less than anxious. "Can you go into motor drive or something? I'd rather not be killed today."
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:09 pm

The vampire did not turn back to look at the monsters behind them. Rather, he focused on moving forward as fast as he could in the air while his arms kept a tight grip on the feline. Once past the caves rock fanged jaw, he immeaditly looked towards the sky and began to focus on moving upward and away from the mountain. Keeping his grip tight he increased his speed until he was near the clouds, once near he flew directly under them and braved looking at to Nefyrie.

"Is this okay? Am I gripping too tight?" Despite the worry the tone used to ask was a forced calm.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:17 am

The feline was clutching to the vampire for dear life. She was scanning about the clouds nervously, looking down, behind them, above them, and to either side. The fur in her ears was fluffed up while her tails lashed together anxiously.

It took her quite a while, but eventually she appeared to calm down. Nefyrie drew in deep breaths, her eyes fluttering shut. It was then she heard Vyers speak to her, she could sense his unease and worry but wasn't quite in the mood to reassure him so quickly. Instead, she slumped against him, her claws slowly unlatching themselves from his body and falling into her lap.

After a long moment, she spoke; "I'm fine. You grip like a Demiveemon." She paused. She appeared to be thinking to herself, hazel eyes glancing off a distance away before she looked back up to Vyers. Nefyrie's expression was softer, her ears lowering a little bit submissively. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)   Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Data )1X1 Between Syndikitt and Zenotha)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next