The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:56 pm

This is a private RP between only Zenotha and I, so if please refrain from peeping. And if you do, try not to make comments on which is meant to be just ours ^^
Thank you!!~

Mew's Character Organization Stuffs:

Last edited by Mew-Chan on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:15 pm

A soft click rang out as gloved hands removed a silver key from a metallic door. The door itself was different from the stone that the area itself was made out of. A second hand grasped onto the door knob and gave an experimental pull. The reassuring sounds of a clank rang out as the locked door refused to open from the strong tugs.

The blond then turned away from the door and walked up the few steps needed to reach the door way. The wooden door was wide open and soon shut once the owner of the small castle had no further use for it to be open. The door proved to be laying on the floor under a set of stone stairs which lead up to another door at the top from the entry hall, much like a hidden cellar. Boots clanked against the ground as the blond soon sat down on the first steps of the stone stairs and looked out the window. From his sitting position, there were four more doors in the area. One to exit the castle, one atop of the stairs he sat, and one to the left and right.

Blue eyes gazed out of large sized windows that were to the left and right to the door which led outside of the castle. True, the massive windows could make the area dangerous after sunrise, but drapes fixed that solution. Besides, the view of the area before him was well worth the risk as the own became lost in thought.

That monster that had been in the cave with the hollow circled, decayed flesh, fiery eyes and metallic teeth...it couldn't have been real. There was no way...no such digimon existed. Lichmon...
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:17 pm

~"Excellent work, Koya-dono!! I'm sure Julia-sama and Glare-sama will be most pleased with your succession. Now please, upload the data of the corrupt Lynxmon's Digicore so that we may download it and reconfigure its data properly before restoration."~

"Sure thing, Kenpa. Hey, can you make sure to let Cheetah and Tonpei know that I should be back later tomorrow to overlook their Bronze Rank training. Those two are going to need all the help they can get to pass the exam."

The lean form of a girl chortled heartily with her eyes closed tightly in a mix of both pleasantry and in an attempt to block out the rough wind rushing past and buffeting her face. She straddled a large wolf-like creature whose blade-laden legs collided with the ground as it sprinted forward at great speed. On either side of the racing pair ran a tawny and white fox-like monster with a blade-like tail, wispy whiskers, and bearing the mask of a kitsune, and a lithe dog creature bearing the appearance of a rugged Doberman.

~"Hehe!! I'll make sure to let them know, Koya-dono. Oh- be careful on your way back though. The technicians can see an electrical storm about to pick up in your general vicinity of the Digital World. You may need to take cover to wait it out for a bit."~

"Ehh- I'll be fine. You do know who it is you're talking to, right?" The short-haired brunette known as Koya tightened her grip on the sharp wings around the neck of the beast she as she listened carefully to the small device attached to her ear, her friend back in the Real World warning her from afar.

~"But Koya, its getting pretty ba-"~

"Whatever. I'll talk to you later. Byeeee!!" She clicked off her listening device with a faint click and sighed, her violet eyes narrowing beneath lazy lids. I guess I should take her advice and at least take a bit of a break. We have been running all day.... Swiveling her head around to face her right, she growled loudly,"Suki, Hiro, Shokko- we're pulling over!! Start scenting for a place to take a break, and make it quick!!" She clamped her eye lids shut as she felt her body lurch and belly twist with surprise as the large, furry form of a Sangloupmon howled and spun on its razor-sharp heels to veer off to the left. Koya still hadn't gotten used to such sharp turns and changes in speed when she couldn't see where she was going- it always made her nervous, even as an experienced tamer. Once the roaring of the wind died down a bit, the teenager was at least relieved to hear the pounding paws of her other two partners right on her tail, and that was enough to restore her sense of fearlessness.

The three Digimon had been running for about thirty minutes through the dusty earth of the desert, up to the mountains, and soon saw the miniature form of a castle poking up in the distance. As like most of the castles in the Digital, the party believe it to be empty and abandoned, or at least filled with a few friendly Digimon.

Last edited by Mew-Chan on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:21 pm

The blond male remained lost in thought, recalling texts of the Lich he had managed to find. 'A legend once said that an Angemon believed that he could rid evil in the digital world by incorporating a program into his own data that would let him change the data of others. When asked to pay the price, he agreed. The legend says he never even bothered to ask what the price was...the price for that power went beyond his body...it went into his mind. The Angemon turned into Lichmon and summoned the forces to acidic flames to melt away data and turn it into creatures of his own designs. It took the sacrifices of many to imprison him into crystal...so many lost just to imprison him. And I set him free...'

His train of thought and worry was shattered like glass when he looked up and noticed figures approaching from the windows. Eyes then moved upward to take in the condition of the sky...a storm was approaching.

'How comically fitting...' The thought raced across his mind with a soft chuckle. Standing up from her seat he began to move towards the entry door. Gloved hands grasped onto the knob and gently pulled, forcing the wood to part ways so he could gain a better look at the visitors to his humble home.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:22 pm

With a short grunt, Koya and her Digimon team finally made it across the mountainous stretch and ended up in the courtyard of the castle's grounds. The plants looked rather wild and unkempt where they stood, as if the place hadn't been maintain in many years. Thus the scene helped to further carry their beliefs that the place was surely uninhabited. The girl hopped off her mount and her boots cause the sound of soft crunching to emit from the earth wherever she stepped. Cautiously, she moved a few paces in all directions as she scanned the area as best as she could with her eyes; all of the devices given to her by the Tamer Guild incapable of functioning with the storm disabling them completely. After a moment or two, she sighed and trotted back to where the three Champion-level Digimon remained standing. Reaching the side of the Reppamon, Koya ran her small hand through the thick fur of the fox-creature's mane and stroked it with a firm grip. "Chihiro, do you think you can digivolve once more? The area is too densely tangled with vines and thorns and crap. Suki and Shokko could take me further into the place, but their claws are too big and sharp and would surely shred the place. I don't want to really mess anything up since we don't know if anyone else lives here. You are too small and the place would probably scratch you up something nasty in this form, but as Tyilinmon you'll be taller. As well as that, your legs would be longer and swifter, so you could easily bound through these gnarled brambles, or fly across them if you would prefer. That okay?" Koya gave a soft smile of concern.

"I can try. I don't want to disappoint you, Koya, and I surely wouldn't like to by, as you say, 'Scratched up something nasty.' Please give me a moment." The rough rasp of the Reppamon chirped as Koya and the others took a step back. A beam of light engulfed the fox monster and after a short while, the Reppamon was gone and replaced by a regal beast clad in clouds and sporting whiskers of lightning. Radiant wings rose and spread as Chihiro reached her head close to the ground, allowing for the tamer to climb aboard.

Doing so, Koya positioned herself comfortably between the Tyilinmon's wings and mane, which had grown shorter, looking as if it had just been neatly cut. "Come on, Hiro. Let's go check this place out." Turning to look over her shoulder, Koya flashed her violet eyes and chimed sternly, but cheerfully,"Suki, Shokko- I want you two to check the perimeter. See if there's another way to the castle itself. But be careful." As such was said, the Tyilinmon bounded and took to the air right above the warped vines and vegetation, staying as close to the ground as she could. The pair of dog Digimon did as what was delegated to them and split up to check in different directions, the Sangloupmon heading left and Dobermon right.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:27 pm

The ultimate chuckled as he watched the figures split up.

'Hmm...I hope they don't give up from the weeds. Letting them grow as they please helps to deter digimon from entering during the day who can't stand my kind...but it can also warn off visitors. Perhaps...if I approach them....'

The undead then closed the door to his small castle. Once securely closed but not locked, his body lifted from the ground as his cape began to ruffly slight. The black fabric with red on the inside was soon drawn close to the blonds body as the wind began to pick up, but it wasn't a problem for him as he began to move towards the group to greet them.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:30 pm

"Koya..." A calm, alto of a voice cooed as the Tyilinmon carried on the wind with fluttering wings, her fuchsia eyes set sharply on the slightest movement which she caught at the door of the castle which her tamer seemed to miss. Twitching her golden green ears, Chihiro rose her head and snorted, thus gaining Koya's scanning gaze to move forward to where the Digimon had hers set.

"Yeah, Hiro?" The tamer's tone was assertive, but held an air of fright to it as she felt her palms begin to grow sweaty as she gripped the Tyilinmon's scaly neck. Whipping her head slightly, Koya threw her thick, sepia bangs out of her face and tried to focus on the castle ahead of her. Purple irises locked on the wooden door, she tightened her grip and urged her Tyilinmon forward, feeling her Digimon fly faster. After a moment, the two arrived at the door of the regal establishment and Koya dismounted Chihiro, taking a tentative step forward towards the door.

"Koya...I'd be wary if I were you. The air around here...it reeks of darkness and stale sin.." Chihiro sniffed the air and cringed, wrinkling her nose in disgust as she took a small step forward after her tamer.

"Haha!! How can you smell sin?! Oh man, Hiro- you're such a riot!!" Despite her cheerful laugh, Koya felt the corner of her mouth quiver and her belly tighten with anxiety as her hand slowly reached for the knob.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:31 pm

The vampire gave an unamused expression for a moment as he turned back and landed behind the group. Though he quickly removed said expression as he brought a friendly smile to his fanged face instead.

"Hello! Welcome to my home, I'm sorry about not keeping up with the yard...but having a yard like that helps to make unfavorable mons think twice before going through the effort to try and waste time attacking me. Please, feel free to come in."

The tone was gentle and friendly, ice blue eyes shining with hope of having guests. It had been some time since another had visited the castle. And the last time there was a visitor....
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:32 pm

"Eeeek!!" Koya squealed in surprise as she yanked her hand away from the glinting knob and spun around to face the undead Digimon. With bright eyes wide, she felt her Tyilinmon's fur begin to rise and prickle at the sudden gesture of the Myotismon, though the Digimon wasn't readying itself for battle out of spite, but merely because its brave tamer was so easily spooked.

"I-I'm sorry, but what?" Koya stammered as she gazed like a deer in a pair of headlights at the vampire Digimon's cool eyes. However, his calming expression was enough to settle her slightly, or at least enough for her to reach up and fix her beanie hat before returning her hand to her own Digimon's mane. "You're a Vamdemon, correct? Or would you prefer Myotismon?" As a human originally from Japan, it wasn't all that odd that she would sometimes refer to certain Digimon by their originally intended titles, though she still found it polite if they would prefer that or their newly devised Western names.

"I'm sorry, good sir, but are you sure this place is welcome to strangers?" Chihiro murmured level-headedly, knowing full well that she could take this new Digimon, him being a Virus type and herself a Vaccine. And of course, she was at the same level as the blonde. "We would hate to intrude, but we've been warned that an electrical storm is brewing, and quickly. However, we may find lodgings elsewhere if this castle is already...occupied."
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:35 pm

"Please, call me Vyers. And the castle is only occupied by myself at the moment and I have spare rooms. Besides, it wouldn't do to have any of you caught in the storm." The blond responded, not sending any hostile messages through tone or body language. Rather, the soft smile remained as he approached the wooden door, grasped onto the knob and held it open for the others to step inside.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Despite the silence which seemed to suggest hesitance from the Holy Digimon, the human girl have a friendly smile and dipped her head. "Arigato, Vyers. Truly, we are thankful to have you allow us into your home." She lifted her head and plastered a cheerily wide grin on her face as she lightly slapped the Tyilinmon's flank with an open palm, causing the Digimon to jump a bit. "Well, I'm Koya Mirumi, a Silver ranked tamer from the Advanced Squad of the Tamer Guild. This is one of my mercenary Digimon, Chihiro. "

"It is a pleasure." Chihiro dipped her head for a moment before raising it back up calmly, shifting on her delicate paws as she awaited the turnout of the scene.

"Hiro, do you think you could fly back and find Suki and Shokko? Let them know that we've found lodgings and that they can stop trying to find a way in." Koya nodded as the Ultimate level Digimon sprang into the air and flitted off without some much as a second's hesitation, and the girl turned back to face the open door. She nodded to Vyers and entered the massive structure alone with the vampire, her eyes glittering curiously as she peered around in hopes to catch sight of something fantastic in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:45 pm

The entry room proved to be bitch black. The blond stood there for a moment, smiling until he realized his company can't see in the dark. Upon having that realization he blinked and turned to his head to the woman next to him.

"Uh...can you see in the dark by chance? If not, I can go find some candles and get the lights going. I usually keep it dark because it's just me and light isn't necessary. Also company doesn't come over often, so yeah...."
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:47 pm

At his words, Koya blinked for a moment with a blank look before giving a forced chuckle. "Why, yeah- I can see just fine. No need to hit the lights, it's just perfect the way it is! Looks like a pretty sweet pad you've got here!" She took a few steps forward only to realize that when she had turned to the direction where she had heard Vyers' voice, her entire body had turned and the slim girl had walked right into the Myotismon.

"Oooff!! S-sorry there, Vyers. I must've....tripped! Ahh yes- I just tripped! Over my own toes!! How silly is that- to trip over your own toes?! Hah!! Ahahahaha!!!" She groped around the floor for any means which she could use to pull herself up off the floor of the entirely too dark room. As she felt something warm and silky, she prayed in silenced and pulled, unknowing that what she had gripped was the cape of the manor's regal owner.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:48 pm

"If you could see, why would you walk into me and fall on the floor? And now your yanking on my cape...it's not a problem for me to go get the candles and turn the lights on. I don't want you to walk into the doors or fall up the stairs." Gloved hands then gently lifted up the human girl from the floor and set her down on her own feet gently.

"And I hate to be rude but...you're kinda a poor liar in this situation. Biology is ruining your lie. If you could see in the dark, your pupils would have expanded further than what they currently are. As of right now, their no where near big enough to see. Now wait here until I get the lights on, there's a set of stairs near by and I don't want you to fall on them. Their made of stone and can hurt...trust me."

The tone was firm yet gentle as he let go of the woman once he was decently sure she was on her own two feet, but didn't move away in case he needed to catch her or provide further assistance.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:55 pm

"O-oh...well....thanks." Shit! She cursed violently at herself with her mind before chuckling light and nodding as she stood. "I guess I am, huh? You're pretty smart, aren't you, Vyers?" She blinked impossibly at the direction in which she had last heard him speak, the way her eyes stretched wide and neck craned upward in an attempt to see the humanoid Digimon making her seem more like an innocent child than an experienced tamer.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:59 pm

"Well, I've done a lot of observations from prior guests to the castle. When looking at their face to be respectful, you tend to notice if someones pupils change to the right size to see in the dark or not. Now wait here and don't move, I'll be right back."

The vampire then carefully moved away from the tamer once he was sure that she could stand on her own. He then began to run towards the door hidden behind the stairs.

'Of course I leave all the candles in the basement for one of those damned experiments and never bothered to bring them back up after the change. Smart move...this is what being lazy gets me.'

Once his gloved hand pulled open the door, his other hand reached into his pocket and fished out the needed key. Gentle inserting the metal into the space, a soft twist rang out as the metal gave clicks of approval. With the other door open, he took the air to fly quickly into what might as well have been a realm of nightmares for him. His eyes began to scan the area, trying to find where he had put the candles as he shoved the key in his pocket. The main room of dungeon had a table with straps that hung near the floor. On the ceiling was a shattered mirror and beyond the broken pieces of glass on the floor was a row of empty cells.

'It's a shame their so empty. We could fill it with those lovely guests and one's even a human! We've never been able to experiment on a human before...'

The blond immeaditly cleared his head of the thought. Normally, that voice would only make itself heard when looking directly into a mirror. Which was a rare occurrence, considering he didn't have a reflection and there wasn't much of a point to it. But when in this haunted dungeon...that voice spoke freely.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:07 pm

"Uh huh..." Koya had nodded in response to the Myotismon's orders before blinking around curiously in the dark. After he left, she felt surprisingly cold and alone. Even though the undead Digimon really had no warmth to his body, the girl figure that just know that she wasn't alone was enough to sustain a sense of false warmth. However, just as the hair on the back of her neck began to stand on end, a familiar voice flooded her senses and brought her back.

"Koya, I've returned with them."

As the girl turned to the voice of her Tyilinmon, Koya squinted as a thin beam of harsh light poured into the once pitch black room from where Chihiro had pushed open the wooden door slightly. Koya sighed and hurried over to the three Digimon as Chihiro walked in with the other two who had previous been at their Champion levels, but where now back at Rookie. Once at their sides, the dark brunette flung her arms around the two Beast Digimon and pulled the Psychemon and Labramon into a close hug, running her finger through their furry pelts. "Suki, Shokko!! I'm sorry that you two had to go running around. Did anything happen?"

"Nope. We were just fine, but we did have to de-digivolve to become light enough for Chihiro to carry us." The Psychemon rumbled out in a cheery growl, her lavender eyes bright.

"Yup!! But at least I weigh less than Suki, in both Rookie form and Champion!! Haha!!" Shokko barked jokingly, her salmon-colored ears flopping as she flung her head in laughter. However, she howled a sharp yelp as the fuchsia and lime Beast Digimon bit down hard on the dog Digimon's curled tail.

"Easy, easy you two. Act like you were raise in a Toyko suburban apartment and not in a barn!" Koya laughed as she stood up, blinking her eyes as Chihiro pushed the door closed with her nose, careful not to gouge the fine wood with her sword-like horn.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:12 pm

The vampire smiled as he found a small box of wax candles in various colors and two flash lights. Gloved hands gently pried open the box and laid the flash lights on top of the candles, making it easier to just carry the box as he began to retreat back to the main room.

'Leaving so soon? Why do you always leave? We had a good time working here...and don't you remember what we plan to used melted wax for? We never got to doing that...we should do so tonight, or do you want a reminder? We were going to pour the wax once melted on exposed organs or emptied organs to see how-'

Before the voice could finished speaking the blond had crossed the threshold of the door and used shifted the box so one hand was holding it and another could shut the door. The key was quickly used to lock the dungeon that was a crypt for many as he crossed the second threshold of the other door. The second door was then shut but not locked, it being a bit redundant to lock two doors. Shaking his head, the vampire tired to clear out the disturbing suggestions of that voice from the dungeon. Once out from behind the stairs his eyes squinted as he held onto the box while approaching the group.

"Oh...would you still like the flash lights and candles or this that no longer necessary?"
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:00 pm

Koya turned to where she had heard Vyers' voice and nodded slightly. "Actually, those would sound great. Suki's horn can glow a little bit, but I'm sure a flashlight or candle would be much better." Glancing down at her side, she added with a smile,"No offense."

"None taken," the Psychemon grumbled lowly before looking up at the Myotismon standing a bit aways, the Beast Digimon's horn shining in a faint glow of various colors. "So Koya, who is the blondie?"

"That's Vyers. This is his castle and he's allowing us you stay while the storm rages on outside." Koya grinned cheerily as the two Rookie dogs blinked in surprise. Looking over her shoulder, the human then gasped and chimed,"Oh!! Vyers, this is Shokko the Labramon and Kyuketsuki the Psychemon. They're a few of my other partners-"

"Hey blondie- you got any internet access here?" Kyuketsuki barked with her toothy maw.

"Yeah, and baths! I can't possible think that a castle this ritzy wouldn't have at least one nice bathroom with hot, running water." Shokko chimed with a bit of a whine, thus receiving her a sharp pop to the top of her head from Koya.

"S-sorry. They're a bit...buggy. Girls, no need to be rude!!"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:55 pm

"Yes, I do have internet access. As for the baths you want to face the stairs here and take a right. Keep going straight until you get to the hall where you can take a left. The door on the right will be the spare bathroom that I have for company. Yes, there is hot water but don't burn yourself now." The vampire then walked closer to Shokko before bending down to gently rub her head once with his gloved hand.

After the brief gesture of good will he stood back up and grasped onto a flash light with the hand he had used to pet the Labramon. The item was held out to Koya.

"Though before anyone separates, would anyone care for dinner. Now keep in mind...I'm not legally liable if you become ill from my cooking. I don't have much experience in the kitchen, never really need to..." The tone used was a serious one but the context was comical as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:36 pm

At the comment, the group chortled with laughter and nodded, Koya the most eagerly of the four guests. As the shine from the flashlight ignited the dark room, a glittering sheen could be seen upon the human's eyes at the mention of food. With a growl in her belly, she cheered and urged on her Digimon forward to wherever the vampire would guide them. "Heheh no worries- I love any and all food!!"

"Yeah, Koya will eat just about everything. Even old, stale food that she's left in her room for weeks upon end," Kyuketsuki snickered with a jeering expression, and Shokko joining in with a sneer. Of course, the two were merely speaking in harmless jest about their friend.

"Oh shaddup!!" Koya chuckled gruffly before pulling her Digivice free from her slim hip and bringing it up to her face to study the screen in the dark. With the promise of internet access, Koya was happy to have the capability of bringing the rest of her digital companions to the castle while they waited out the storm.

Last edited by Mew-Chan on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Vyers smiled as a low chuckle emerged from his throat. He then began to move towards the door that was on the left side of the room. Each step earned a small noise from his boots as a gloved hand grasped onto the door knob. With a slight twist an approving click rang out as the door was held open while the blond moved so his guests could enter first.

The hallway beyond the door proved to have a few doors along the wall with red carpet on the floor. On places of the walls which lacked doors, there were pictures of bats, snakes and dragons. At the very end of the hall there was a door which sat across from the door used to enter the hallway. On that door was an emblem. The emblem consisted of a red dragon with wide wings and sharp horns. One the left horn was what resembled a black mamba. The left horn had a bat perched on it.

"Head to the door with the emblem to get to the kitchen." The undead instructed with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:48 am

The cluster traveled down the dim hall with wondering eyes moving to and fro, left and right, and up and down as the walls and mysteriously closed doors were studied by the human tamer and her three Mercenary Digimon. Upon reaching the end of the narrow hall, Koya remembered Vyers' words and poked the furthest door open, her nose already searching for any scent of food. As she entered the kitchen, the girl felt something push past her leg, making her eyes widen and gaze shoot towards her feet. Narrowing her violet eyes in a leer, she snorted and pushed over the Labramon whom had so eagerly almost knocked her over, shortly followed by the Psychemon.

"So, might I inquire what it is that we shall be dining upon this evening?" Chihiro curtly voiced as she walked in at the back of the group, her elegant head turned to face the tall vampire Digimon at about the same height. Electrifying whiskers wispy and waving, her magenta eyes scoured the blonde's handsomely chiseled face for anything the man may be hiding- a secret about the meal or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:21 pm

The door proved to lead into the dining room. There was a long rectangle table with an unlit chandelier hovering far above the table. The coloring on the chandelier was midnight blue with the light-bulbs attached to it being in shapes of moons and stars. If turned on, it could create beautiful patterns of light in the room. The table itself was covered in black cloth with nothing on the table. Across from the table was a cabinet with pure white dishes that had yellow moons and stars on them to assist in the theme of the kitchen. Across the cabinet to the left was another door, probably leading to the cooking area. On that door was an emblem of a black mamba with wings.

The blond only shrugged, his arms raising into the shrug which shoved his capes embrace to the side. This showed the colors of his shirt as his ocean blue eyes opened further to assist the shrug. Then the arms were lowered as the eyes turned to normal width as a smile came across his purple lips.

"Whatever is in the kitchen that's not expired is what I plan to cook. I actually don't remember what I have in here...but that's only because my mind deems what I leave in the kitchen unimportant and doesn't bother to encode it past short term memory. You'd think with all the synapses in the brain there would be room to spare for that memory...apparently not."
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:18 pm

"Syy...naa......what?! I don't really know what you said, Vyers, but I think I'll have a look at your kitchen! See what treasured goodies you've got hidden inside!" She giggled cheekily with sneaky grin of eagerness, already creeping over towards the door emblazoned by the winged viper. Eyes gleaming, the girl felt the sharp gnawing at her belly urge her forward despite the snorts coming from her Digimon still waiting by the fine dining table. Rolling her eyes, she had pressed her hands against the sleek door's surface when a vibrating sensation tingled her hip. With a sigh, she reached down and pulled up the Digivice, squinting slightly at the blinding light emitted from its screen. "What?!" she hissed through gnashed teeth of ivory before blinking weakly at the pale, broad snout blocking out her vision.

"Koya!! Koya, what are you doing?! Where are you? I can't freaking see a thing!!" A rough growl roared out to match the human's annoyed tone. Indigo fur bristled to needle-sharp points as the Dorumon could not place where his partner was at.

"Chill, Murasaki. I'm fine, just hungry. We've taken refuge at a Myotismon's castle an-"

"A Myotismon?! Damn it, Koya- download me there now!!" The Dorumon growled harshly, his copper and orange eyes blazing as they stared at Koya through the screen.

"Okay, okay- calm your shit, Saki. I'll download to all in a minute- I'm hungry." Koya rubbed one of her temples with her free hand as she grumbled out her words.

"No- NOW!" And before the Digimon knew it, a bright light filled the elegant room of Vyers' manor before dissipating and revealing four new Rookie level Digis. With a sigh, Koya quickly threw herself at the Beast Type creature, flinging her arms around the Dorumon's neck as she swiftly held him down from running at the castle's vampire owner. With a pained smile, Koya flicked her violet gaze to the blonde and chuckled,"Vyers, these are the rest of my Mercenary Digimon: Nijihane the Biyomon, Rukia the Lopmon, Tsukiame the Lunamon, and of course- my Digimon Partner, Murasaki. My rambunctious Dorumon."

"Hey- don't call me 'rambunctious!!' I'll kill him if he tries anythin-"

"Oh shaddup- you won't do anything! He's been really cool with letting us stay and attack his kitchen, so lay off, will ya?!" Koya glared down on the partner she sat on, Murasaki finally having chilled out, but still sketched out by the setting of his tamer's choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next