The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets try an introduction.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-08-14

Lets try an introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Well hello, all~

I'm Syndikitt, but feel free to call me Glow! c: I came on over here from Pokefarm Q. On there, I'm known as Glow. >u>

Lets seee....

About Me:

I live in the North-East part of America in a super remote town that nearly no one knows about. I'm 16, but turning 17 this August. I've been roleplaying since I was about nine, and it's one of my absolute favourite pass times. I draw both digitally and traditionally, and I also write, act, play and write and listen to music, and do cheerleading. I'm a big fan of nearly any types of roleplay, but my favourites include fantasy, adventure, Digimon, Pokemon, Deadman Wonderland, wolves, and warrior cats. I'm an otaku, but I've taken a bit of a break from watching anime. I mostly enjoy reading Mangas, since it usually holds more quality than the animes do.
Some of my favourite animes/mangas include, but at not limited to:
-Deadman Wonderland
-Pandora Hearts
-Fairytale
-Chobits
-SNK
-Digimon
-Pokemon
-Death Note

I'm also a big fan of video games! Some of my favourites include:
-Skyrim
-Borderlands 1 & 2
-Bioshock (+ Infinite)
-Dishonored
-The Last Of Us
-LOZ
-Pokemon
-Digimon
-Kirby Series
-Animal Crossing Series
-Final Fantasy Series
-Kingdom Hearts Series
-Mario Series
-Super Smash Bros series
-Silent Hill
-Corpse Party Series
-Amnesia
-WoW
-LoL

Some of them I can't currently play, because I recently got a new computer that doesn't support them, or just doesn't have the space that's needed. vuv"

Hmmm.... What else...?

Ah!
I absolutely adore speaking with people and making new friends~ However, be warned, I am terrible about remembering to reply to messages sometimes. ;v;" It's an extremely bad habit that I haven't been able to shake as of yet. Perhaps this website will help me break that!

I'm sure there's much more to tell, I just can't think of what else to put. ;v;"
Thanks for reading, and I'm super excited to be here!
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Hello, Syndikitt! Such an interesting name. I like it.

I hope you enjoy it here and I'm looking forward to RPing with you some time in the near future. ^.^ *tired Ritsu is bad with introductions*
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Ahhh thank you! >u<
I look forward to RPing with you too. <3
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:24 am

It's late, it's been a long day, I've got work tomorrow and need to study up on a few things... so, I'll make this short, sweet, and to the point until I can properly introduce myself tomorrow.

Yo, *bows* I am Pickles the Night Surgeon, If you happen to get this reference you earn my utmost respect already! and it is my pleasure to get to meet you.

I'm envious you get to live up in the North because that's always a place I wanted to go and visit or at least live when I can move, excited for you to be here not only because we've got quite a few games and animes/manga in common but also because Odin knows we need as many people as we can get, happy you are just as fond at making new friends as we of The Underground are and that you were able to post an introduction for us to personally get to meet and greet you, and finally-

I am looking forward to possibly having you as my RP Partner in the near future sometime since you seem to be a pretty cool person.

Again, pleasure meeting you; and I promise I'll make a better introduction tomorrow after work when I get the chance. Good day/night wherever your at and once again, thanks for joining. ^^

~ Pickles the Night Surgeon
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 5:46 pm

Pickles is better at introductions than me. xD

I kinda wish I knew more of the games you played. But, I do have a Yoshi RP floating around the miscellaneous section, if it interests you.

I really wish I had ideas for a Death Note RP...
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:27 pm

*raises hand* I do, that can be a group RP too!
Back to top Go down
icemagegray

icemagegray

Male Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1996-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi, Glow, I'm a strange entity known as Ryan, and omg I love Pandora Hearts and Fairy Tail! Very Happy *randomly intruding* Deadman Wonderland was definitely interesting (and not to mention, with stellar artwork). :3 Death Note<3 and Chobits! Cool And SnK! I'm familiar with all of those series! (And YES! POKEMON AND DIGIMON FTW!)

Oh! Pickles, Repo! is one of my favorite movies ever<3 *knows most of it by heart*
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsfansite.wikifoundry.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Yes, Pickles. Blame the ice mage for Ritsu's obsession. XD

I feel I should add that Mew and I had some discussions about a Lavender Town themed RP. Tis in the Discussions section, if I remember correctly. We wanted to see if anyone else would be interested before we started.
Back to top Go down
Syndikitt

Syndikitt

Female Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:52 pm

Oooooh ovo
Lavender town RP? I'm definitely interested!

And thank you all for the warm welcomes. <3

I feel so welcomed :'D
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:06 am

That's good. ^.^ If you feel welcome, them I'm doing my job.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:18 pm

..... I can't say the same. *Shrug* I'm just earning your trust so that later you won't suspect it was me who ripped your organs out. *smirk*

Ahem, anyway! Yes, yes- hmm, if it's Icemage's fault that you're obsessed- not to mention he loves Repo! too..- He's safe from harm. *nods* And has earned my respect- pleasure to meet you too, Icemagegray (err... I'm calling you Icemage, that okey? It better be, because it's stuck until I start getting lazy and calling you Ice or even funnier, Icy. *chuckles* But yeaah, love anyone who is in love with Repo! It's my current obsession besides Metalocalypse. (should probably keep up with Repo! The Genetic Masquerade. It's a one on one but... not if you don't like yaoi or yuri..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets try an introduction.   Lets try an introduction. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets try an introduction.
Page 1 of 1