The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Proper Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torchiclove

Torchiclove

Female Scorpio Cat
Birthday : 1999-10-25

A Proper Introduction Empty
PostSubject: A Proper Introduction   A Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:42 am

Hello. I feel like I haven't properly introduced myself yet, and it's also 1:30 AM after a Hetalia binge so what the hell.

I am Torchiclove; it's nice to meet you. I assure you that I am a pleasant person and I am capable of not typing with such horrible purple prose, it's just a nervous habit. Nervous, because I am terribly socially awkward, and I apologize for that. Moving along, I am a huge fan of many things, including(but not limited to): Pokemon, Warriors, Ouran High School Host Club, Supernatural, Doctor Who...you get the gist. I am also a Homestuck, and I do not know any other Homestucks. I watch a bit of anime, though I haven't seen most. Pretty much just Ouran and Black Butler and, as of today, Hetalia and Fairy Tail.

I'm once again sorry for this mess of an embarrassing introduction, but I felt like nobody really knew who the hell I was. Please don't laugh. Possibly say hello. That would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A Proper Introduction   A Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:05 am

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I didn't know you were starting anime!!! I'e been rewatching Sword Art Online and Ouran Highschool Host Club :3 (I have a plushie Honey-senpai dressed up in an Usa-chan suit ^^) You should really watch Attack on Titan Death Note, and Sword Art Online- they're the ones I'm currently obsessing over right now (And Chibi too XD) Also Soul Eater- its so lovely! I watched it around the same time I watched Black Butler. (Have you seen season two yet?)

I still have to work on Fairy Tail since I keep getting side tracked, and even though I love Hetalia, it hurts my brain....quite a bit. And the knowledge I gained gave me a hell of a lot of trouble in history class ^^' But yeah yeah- Anime!!! If you want any suggestions, just ask me!! Oooo- and Blue Exorcist!! Its so good too!!!! (I have no real reason to say this, but I met Chuck Huber- Austria- and he was AWESOME!! ^^)

But yeah, I've become slightly addicted to coffee in order to keep up with my late-night watching of anime and rp-organizing :3
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Torchiclove

Torchiclove

Female Scorpio Cat
Birthday : 1999-10-25

PostSubject: Re: A Proper Introduction   A Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 3:34 am

I feel like Anime is a drug sometimes! My brother has been trying to get me to watch it, but I always see the first episode of anything and think 'It's not as good as Ouran' because I don't know why that one particular anime is so damn good.
And yeah, I've seen season two of Black Butler! And it reminded me suspiciously of some characters from that old Mysterious Letter RP....

Other than that, I've seen seven episode of SAO, but I didn't really pay attention. I'll probably watch it at some point. I really want to watch Attack on Titan, but it's subbed not dubbed on Netflix, so yeah. I might still watch it, though, because it looks so good!
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A Proper Introduction   A Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:08 pm

Damn sleep deprivation. Now he stares at me and yowls his head off...

Hello, Torchic! Mew suggested most of the anime I would have. Serial Experiments Lain and xxxHolic are good if you like psychological or supernatural ones.
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A Proper Introduction   A Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Hehe....so you noticed my darling trainers, huh? XD

But yeah- Attack on Titan only has 13 episodes in dub, but the sub is SOOO good!! Even Chibi- who prefers dubs- says that its much better because we tried watching it in dub afterwards and it just didn't click ^^'

We're starting a SAO rp (PS: Ara-chan, Zaney-chan says he's ready to start it) so you should at least watch the first part and then join us!! Plus the anime is so good too!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A Proper Introduction   A Proper Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:49 am

I prefer Blue Exorcist subbed, myself.

Oh! Vampire Princess Miyu, Rosario Vampire, and Burst Angel is always good, though the later two are more fanservice-y. And Rosario Vampire is sorta harem-ish in the vein of Shuffle!. But they have a lot more character development (I think) than others of their genre. Fair warning though, Burst Angel's Osaka sounds like Texas. XD

(I will do my best.)
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Proper Introduction   A Proper Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Proper Introduction
Page 1 of 1