The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ohhai, just another introduction thread~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
icemagegray

icemagegray

Male Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1996-02-09

Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ Empty
PostSubject: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:49 pm

I'm Ryan, and I don't really know what needs to be in a good intro, so I'm gonna wing it xD.

I live in Georgia (right down the road from Ritsu, actually), and I just graduated from high school. I'm 18 and going off to college in the fall :3 I'm a manga enthusiast and read way more than is healthy. I love writing, and pretty much do it in some form every single day. I've been roleplaying since the latter end of 2008, when I was 12. I started out with Warriors RP and that's mostly what I still do, but I also have done wolves quite a bit. My favorite time of the year is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and it's summer offshoot, Camp NaNo.

I'm an avid fan of both anime and manga, though I've read far more manga than I'll ever watch of anime. My favorite (mostly manga) series include Fairy Tail, Pandora Hearts, Blue Exorcist, Shingeki no Kyojin, anything and everything published by CLAMP, most ongoing Weekly Shonen Jump series, and some shoujo series like Ao Haru Ride, Kimi ni Todoke, and Hirunaka no Ryuusei. There are many more XD.

To find out about my favorites in detail, my MyAnimeList account is an invaluable trove of information, probably housing 90% of what's important in my life in its database.

Anyway, I'd totally love to make some new friends on here and spaz over everything related to fandom. (Oh, and I like Supernatural!). Let me know if you'd like to do an RP!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorsfansite.wikifoundry.com
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster
Birthday : 1993-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:04 pm

*pushes Leafclan RP under your nose* Pretend ish freshkill. XD
Back to top Go down
https://subterra.forumotion.com
icemagegray

icemagegray

Male Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:31 pm

*reads it* :0 that's impressive xDD. and a lot lengthier than the Warriors stuff I rp with my friends. But we usually only have one or two characters each, so there's not as much of a web of interactions like in that spectacularly-penned LeafClan piece.

And this thought just occurred to me, but I've always found it hard trying to RP in a "forest" that isn't the one that I've been RPing in for the past five-and-a-half years, because the one on WFS has been my home for that long XD. I've tried various other ones, but never could stick with them.
Not to mention that I'd feel quite inadequate in comparison to those monstrous posts with the many characters.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:39 pm

*facepaws and laughs*
No one says you have to have as many characters as the rest of us. Just what you're comfortable with. I know you're literate, because we've RPd SteinxMedusa before. Razz
Back to top Go down
icemagegray

icemagegray

Male Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Didn't we talk of finishing that RP, but then we never did? xD.
In any case, I'm not sure if I'm ready to create a cat yet!
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Yes... We should finish that. XD
Just use Brack?
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig
Birthday : 1995-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Hnn....

I'm truly running out of things to say the more and more that introduction begin to pop up. But- it's only polite and considering you know Ritsu personally and no one else has welcomed you- I suppose I could force another one out of me...

Ah, who am I kidding? Since yanno, you personally know Rits and are a fan of Repo! It'll be easier to welcome you here for this writer blocked Night Surgeon. SO with that, I suppose it's better late than never- I shall begin!

*holds out hand* We haven't actually formerly met yet so I might as introduce my own self. My name is Pickles the Night Surgeon- actually, just Pickles but yanno, I fit, have earned, and enjoy my title so much that I can't help but add it in there. (Actually, I'm surprised no one has began calling me Nathan instead of Pickles or as Rits knows me from my original Pokefarm account- B.) But please, do feel free to call me by any name you want- just... keep in mind which one of us holds the scalpel here, okay? *smirk*

Anyway... Yes well, that aside it is a true pleasure to get to meet you (as I've said before) and welcome you to the equal home of roleplayers from all over the world with many different genres. We are always happy to see new people and new faces-- especially if we truly know them in person.

My list of fandoms aren't exactly posted yet besides in my intro- I think. Or maybe in my little Slaughter Cave back in the blog section. But, from what I could see thus far the Warriors, Wolves, and Blue Exorcist are some very similar interests we have in common. Oh! yeah, plus Repo! Which is a huge plus in my book too since Rits got me hooked on BE.

I'm not exactly going to admit where I live besides the fact that it's somewhere down south- and no... it's not because I'm scared, but simply because I hate it and plan on moving the moment I get the chance. Though, I've known quite a lot of people from Georgia, all very nice. So brownie points I assume- that and that you personally know Rits.

I was a college student last spring and finally graduated with my Associates with straight A's so I do know all the pressure and how you feel, and what the process is like and I feel for you ,especially since it will be your first year.

Good luck, freshmen- and I mean that honestly.

Anyway I've been rping for 10+ years now, and am always up for a creative spat of rp skills so, if you'd like to find something (even OC) to rp about, I'm here and more than willing to not only be your partner but POSSIBLY your friend if you'd like-

If... you don't die first- but that's a whole other story. *wicked grin*

Welcome to the site- hope you enjoy your eternal stay!

- Pickles the Night Surgeon
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:43 pm

*snickers* Oh B. You and your threats.

I feel so behind. >.<
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:49 pm

*smirks* Hey, you know me, if they can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen, right? Besides, you know my intentions are not ill placed.... maybe.

Why do you feel behind, Rits?
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:57 pm

You're like a Monzaemon. You may look big and scary, but you're nothing but a big teddy bear. *grins*

Because I'm like the only one who hasn't gone to college..
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:20 pm

Ohhhh, is that a challenge? Because I'll happily prove you wrong- come and say that to my face! Those are fighting words... *wicked smile* Heh, no, you know what? I'll remember that Ritsu... I'l l remember that-don't come crying to me when- wait.. you won't be able to cry when I remove your tear ducts! *cackles*....

Ahah.... ah... oops...

*chuckles* Anyway, don't feel bad! There are a LOT of people who haven't gone to college- and besides, at this point nine times out of ten it's nothing but a game of luck, like the lottery. It either will help you get a job or be a useless sheet of paper that you wasted two years of your life to get. Nothing is promised anymore, deary.

So no, don't feel that way. Everyone goes through many different walks of life, but that makes no one person better than another.
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:44 pm

*giggles* You'd have to get to them first~

Yeah, I know. But sadly you HAVE to have that stupid little paper in order to be "qualified" to treat people. >.>
Back to top Go down
icemagegray

icemagegray

Male Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:14 pm

I'm really glad you took the time to say a lot about yourself here XD. Heh.
OH! And for what it's worth, I'm the one who got Ritsu into Blue Exorcist too x'D. I think it's been about two years now since I did that.

Now I really want to listen to some of the music from Repo! Thanks so much XD.

Hmmmm! I think I'll call you Nathan, then, because I'd like to keep my body parts intact for just a little bit longer. Unless you're gonna give me bionic eyes...But you're not that kind of surgeon....;A;
Back to top Go down
Ritsu
Twilit Kitsune
Ritsu

Female Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:23 pm

*snickers* Bionic eyes.

Oh yeah... And Fairy Tail. Soul Eater was out of boredom though. Don't forget SnK.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Night Surgeon
Pickles

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:01 am

Ritsu wrote:

Yeah, I know. But sadly you HAVE to have that stupid little paper in order to be "qualified" to treat people. >.>

*snickers* Ah, but that's just it Ritsu... You see, I DON'T have that stupid little paper and I still treat people- and don't you see how well that's working out? *laughs*

Ah... no but ah.. seriously. I know where you are coming from and, I'm sorry. Personally I think people should be mentored instead of schooled, learn a lot more IN the field rather than in school and books...

icemagegray wrote:

I'm really glad you took the time to say a lot about yourself here XD. Heh.
OH! And for what it's worth, I'm the one who got Ritsu into Blue Exorcist too x'D. I think it's been about two years now since I did that.

Now I really want to listen to some of the music from Repo! Thanks so much XD.

Hmmmm! I think I'll call you Nathan, then, because I'd like to keep my body parts intact for just a little bit longer. Unless you're gonna give me bionic eyes...But you're not that kind of surgeon....;A;

Hmm, winning me over bit by bit... *smirk* Now THAT takes a lot of talent then again, feeding my ego is always a winner, you know. But still, I'm just happy you enjoyed what I had to say about myself instead of finding it... boring.

Ahhh so if not for you then Ritsu wouldn't have known, and if not for Ritsu telling me then I wouldn't have known? Brilliant, okay... I'll let you keep your kidneys for another day for that. Heh, thanks, seriously. Damn fine series.

Mmm, no problem, heh. Any day is a good day for Repo! music.~

Nathan... Hmm... I'm actually really starting to like the sound of that. Nathan the Night Surgeon... Correct answer, my friend. *grin* I believe your body parts will be spared- for now...

Ah, but anyway, you are in luck! We most certainly do offer bionic eyes here at GeneCo if you really want them...

For... a small price... of course, heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohhai, just another introduction thread~   Ohhai, just another introduction thread~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohhai, just another introduction thread~
Page 1 of 1