The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:37 pm

Koya felt heat bloom across her skin from where Vyers' finger had rubbed his reply. Koya bit her lip lightly as she felt a faint blush of satisfaction upon her face. So I do? I wonder if its because of my eating habits? But her thoughts were washed away as her heart followed through with another airy flutter which made her feel somewhat lightheaded. She gave a slight moan as she felt the pressure that the vampire was pressing on her growing in strength, feeling the warmth of her blood being drawn from her tender flesh.

(Sorry for the short, late post ^^')
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:10 pm

(It's cool :3)

Vyers then removed his fangs and lips from the wound. After licking the blood from his fangs and lips, his mouth opened again and gently engulfed the two marks in an open kiss. His tongue then started to gently move back and forth, gently licking the wounds he created while his hand gently held onto Koya's. Pale fingers then started to massage the skin under them the best they could while the other hand on the cheek continued working.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:17 pm

"Nhhggg..." Koya hardened her expression as he released her neck, sending a sharp shock of pain jolting through her being. This pain soon disappeared, though the area was still quite tender and sore as Vyers licked her wounds. The rhythmic motions of his tongue against her skin was enough to cause a bright warmth to rise in her body and tint it a delicate pink. Although it sent a small flare of pain into bloom every time the soft of his tongue brushed over the puncture wounds, Koya honestly would never change the feel of the moment for anything, as she had never felt anything of the like in the past. She cringed, clenching his hand in hers, but relaxed shortly after and gave into the soothing feel of his massage.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:36 pm

(My stomach is so upset...ow...)

Vyers continued to use his fingers to massage the hand he was holding with the other hand continued to massage her cheek delicately. A soft smile came over his face as he finished licking the puncture marks and he withdrew his mouth from her neck. The sweet taste was still in his mouth and a gentle warmth had nestled itself inside of his stomach. That annoying ache in his throat was long gone as the hand that once massaged her face moved to give her a hug.

"How are you feeling? I hope I didn't take too much...I'm know for being a bit of a glutton." Concern was in his voice as he held the human gently.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Koya turned around to return Vyers' hug in earnest, allowing his long arms to trap her in the embrace. She pressed her forehead and cheek to his broad chest and twitched her head slightly in response. "Nah, I'll be fine. You feeling better now?" She assumed it was to recover what blood was lost to the fight with the frightening Greymon. Lifting her face to look up at the vampire Digimon, she blinked curiously, looking the same as she had when she had tripped in the dark upon her arrival- eyes innocent and wide. "Vyers....what is this Lord Lichmon?"

(Aww I'm sorry!! Hope it feels better *hugglez*)
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:59 pm

Vyers immeaditly smiled at the response and gentle kissed her head as he held her, it was the least he could do. Then his smiled went blank the moment he heard the question, a small wave of worry and fear crashing through his system, but it was quickly pushed aside.

"Lichmon...lichmon is an evil digimon I accidentally set free. You see...a small ways from here is a one town, a mountain and another town on the other side of the mountain. I usually feed on one of the many digimon from either town and often switch sides as to reduce the risk of accidentally biting the same mon twice before they have time to recover. Because digimon are strong, I take more blood from them then I did from you. At one point I was heading through the mountain range and it was different. On the right side the structure changed to resemble a dragons mouth. There was also a green flame in there, so I want to investigate. Once inside, a bright light blinded me. In sheer panic, I knocked something over. Then a shattering sound rang out like glass and the light faded. I had knocked over a red crystal with a monster trapped inside of it...it was none other than Lichmon himself.

Lichmon used to be an Angemon who wanted the power to change a digimons data to make them from evil to good. He heard of an artifact that would give him this power and sought it out, believing he could do great good. What he didn't realize was that the power would corrupted his mind and turn him evil, in a way. Once he found the source of power, it indeed drove him mad and turned him into a mega level monster. His goal changed to corrupting digimon to live in deformed peace under his rule. He's the one who probably made the Gaping Greymon that attacked us..."
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:23 am

"That's.....terrible. B-but you didn't mean to! So its not your fault!" Koya eyes were glowing warmly as she spoke with sharp quickness. "But still- we've got to do something about him! I've got it!! I'll hunt him down!" She gave a determined grin, bearing a toothy grin and violet flames in her gaze. Her body tightened within Vyers' warmth, her fists clenching. Her sepia hair was a damp curtain which flopped in her face and the sweet scent of citrus and pine clinging to her practically bare body only now became apparent to the smell of the air within the vampire's room.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:32 am

"I agree. We should hunt him down. I don't want you facing that monster without additional support, but we need to learn of how to defeat him first. Most virus types are weak to vaccine types, but Lichmon bends the rules there. His body shows no pain from those kinds of attacks...the legend said he was able to slay many because they were attaching him the wrong way. But we can discuss more about that later."

Vyers smile softly as he let go of the girl he had been hugging. Then he stood up and walked over to his coffin. Once close enough he sat down on the lid, laying on his side to display the shape of his hips.

"What's more important is that I pay you back for what you allowed me to take. You allowed me to take your blood...I I figured the least I could do is put this mouth of mine to good use or show you the only kind of dancing I can reform."
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:07 am

"Ehh?" Koya's thoughts were drawn away from the hunting adventure of the power-deviant known as the legendary Lichmon as Vyers' sly expression and sultry tone demanded the girl's attention. Moving her gaze over to where the male was slumped over his sleek coffin, the Koya shifted on her feet almost awkwardly as she replayed his words in her head. 'show you the only kind of dancing I can perform?' God, that sounds a lot like what those two did.... Of course, her thoughts were graced by the presence of the two girls of Squad Rosa whom she had the greatest misfortune in meeting. Sure, Kagura-senpai and Amai-chan were high ranking tamers like Koya was- even better than the violet-eyed girl. But still, spending the night with them in the woods was....well......and experience the young woman would never forget. Koya shuddered, closing her eyes before blinking them open and looking back at Vyers with uncertainty. Hesitantly, she quizzed,"What do you mean 'putting your mouth to good use?'"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:15 am

The vampire smiled as he sat up. Once sat up he raised one hand to his mouth, gently bit onto his glove and pulled the fabric. Then tossed the item away, not caring for where it landed. He repeated the action, but this time just tossed the glove to the other side with his mouth.

"Should you so desire, I can please you with my mouth. Just give me the command and sit down on the coffin. Then I'll take it from there. It's the least I can do, for all the pain I put you though..." The starting was a sultry tone but it soon shifted to a kinder tone with a loving look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:25 am

Koya blinked in confusion and curiosity, and her cheeks bloomed in deep blushes. Clad only in the robe which she had been borrowing from the guest's bathroom, Koya's legs pressed together and rubbed nervously from side to side as she shifted back and forth, resting on one hip before moving to the other and back again as she contemplated the vampire's offer. As a young, and obviously rather innocent woman, Koya finally deemed it the best idea to listen to Vyers. After all, she was a guest in his home and he had been kind enough to make Koya and her Digimon feel like royalty. How could she look a gift horse in the mouth after all he had done for her to make her so comfortable. She was pleased to offer her blood. After a moment, she let a trapped sigh give way and slowly, carefully, made her way towards the coffin, nodding slightly as she maintained eye contact with the Myotismon.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:32 am

The undead smiled gently as he then got off of the coffin and soon went onto his knees. A reassuring smile came across his face as he removed the other glove that once clung onto his hand, tossing it behind him without care.

"Now just spread your legs and relax. I promise my teeth won't cause any harm, in care you were worried."
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:41 am

Koya felt her body begin to shake. Whether it was from anxiety or excitement, she did not known, but the girl did find herself back up to the coffin. Once she felt the cool, smooth surface of the painted wood behind her, she pressed her palms to the top of the lid for leverage and gave a small gulp, trying to swallow down the dry lump caught in her throat. She nodded swiftly and closed her eyes lightly. His teeth did not worry her. Rather, the thought of not knowing what was to come was what racked her brain with paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:49 am

The vampire smiled as he then got off of his knees and stood up full height. Once up he gently wrapped both arms around the human woman and lifted her from the ground, scooping her up bridal style to the best of his abilities. Shifting to the right, he gently set Koya down on the coffin so her rear end was against the smooth wood of and her legs off of the edge.

Once she was sat down on the coffin, he kissed her head once again and went to her front. His eyes broke contact as he sunk to his knees once again and gently lifted the fabric of the robe that hid the sight before him. Vyers looked up to her one more time, a loving look in his eyes, then he moved his body forward and used both hands to gently part the legs before him.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:57 am

"Neehh..." Koya whimpered, shutting her eyes and pressing her thighs together out of habit. She wasn't used to this close of proximities. However, she knew full well that the look Vyers had given her before his gaze disappeared from her eyes were pure of heart. With another small whimper, she allowed the man's delicate, bare touch to control her legs as her own control over them slacked, awaiting being moved once more.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:14 am

With the fabric of the robe keeping him covered, he smiled gently as he moved the thighs apart. Then he moved even closer as he looked upon the privite area. His pale fingers gently pulled back the soft pink skin that covered a small nub in a slightly deeper shade of pink. The vampire moved his mouth forward until his tongue was able to gently stroke the tip of the clitoris.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:25 am

A started, but soon airy gasp escaped the girl's mouth as her body tightened up at the faintest of Vyers' touches. The warmth of his breath on her most delicate of areas was enough to send a tingle up her spine and form a burning pit deep within her belly and tint her soft skin with a pale pink. A slight warm rose up from her smooth skin in response to the vampire's gentle stroke and she felt her hands grip the edge of the coffin with soft strength. "Nyaa....." she moaned once more, feeling herself quiver and the faintest wetness beginning to well up in excitement. Was this truly happening?
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:36 am

The soft noise that escaped from the girls throat caused a smile to form on his lips as his tongue went to stroking the nub at a slightly faster pace. While one hand was used to keep the skin from covering the bundle of nerves his other hand went to gently rubbing her thigh in a reassuring circle.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Koya's lithe body gave a strong shudder as she felt his strokes deepen, ravishing her gently with his recently adopted speed. Her breathing quickened as her stomach twisted with delight. Panting ever-so-slightly, she moaned softly and though she wasn't thinking, she had begun pushing herself closer to the lapping vampire, relishing how smoothly his mouth moved and how well his kneaded her creamy thigh.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 pm

The ultimate between her legs smiled at the gentle symphony of noises emerging from the one he was pleasing. When she moved closer he opened his mouth and gently engulfed the nub in his mouth. Then a small bit of saliva was summon from his mouth as he began to lick the tip with a wet tongue in hopes of adding additional pleasure to her. His hand meanwhile continued to gently massage her thigh affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:58 pm

The girl shivered and gasped aloud as she continued to thrust herself into the vampire's damp, warm maw. One hand slipped away from the edge of the coffin which she had been previously grasping and firmly gripped Vyers' sleek, blonde hair. She uttered a low purr as her legs wrapped around the male's head and neck, her warm and now rather sticky thighs pressing to to his cooler skin. She raked her fingers lovingly, yet lustily through his golden locks before tugging at it teasingly. She lazily flicked her eyes open and gazed down at Vyers, and in a guttural voice, she mumbled,"Vy.....Vyers.......it aches.....make the aching stop." The aching grew in strength where the Myotismon was tasting her slippery skin, making the girl crave and long for more.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:01 pm

A light blush was summoned to the vampires face at the gentle tugging on his hair. Each pull sent a small shiver down his spine but he didn't react on the feeling, rather he focused on the command the sultry voice gave. More than happy to oblige, he focused on using his slick tongue to stimulate the soft nub further by adding more pressure to the side he was licking. Then the soft muscle abandoned the side and began to quickly lap against the tip. The sweet smell of arousal sent a few tugs at the vampires own groin which he ignored in favor of pleasing the kind one before him.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:44 pm

"Mmmmm," she gave a low hum as her fingernails lightly grazed Vyers' scalp, the girl completely unaware of how she was able to move and taunt so sultrily. With eyes flashing with dark desire, Koya moaned out the Myotismon's name with a sickeningly sweet tone before leaning over to plant a kiss on the crown of his head. Then, she stretch forward much more, using her flexibility to tilt her face to the right and gently nipped at the tip of his pointed ear, dragging her teeth along his skin whose scent almost intoxicated the young woman. She breathed against his point of hearing before attaching herself tenderly to his earlobe as she tested her boundaries without thought.

She gave a squeak into his ear as she felt her bundle of nerves twitch and flex at touch, along with the aching of the hardened pink pebbles upon her breasts. As she felt him pleasure her, she couldn't restrain her movements and she pressed further into his mouth as best as she could, hoping to force his tongue down further into her moist, hot caress.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:58 pm

A soft yet suppressed moan emerged from the vampires throat at the teasing of his ear. Blue eyes closed tightly as soft pings of light pleasure went directly to his groin, causing his covered flesh to begin to harden between his legs. His body temperature went up, though it was still cold by common standard as the bulge formed in his pants. The blonds tongue meanwhile focused on adding more pressure to his licking of the hardened nub.

The pale hand that once gently massaged her thigh abandoned the patch of flesh and moved to the warm heat of Koya's womanhood. Carefully the middle finger made a soft, teasing circle to the entrance. After three circles, the finger gently inserted itself inside of her. The pace was slow and gentle, trying to not be too invasive and avoid any discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Koya gave a deep moan of pleasure close to the vampire's neck as she felt his digit slid itself into her tightened flesh and she shuddered. The girl's own heightened senses picked up on the odd warm arising from Vyers' form as she felt a blush on his skin and this drove her to grin and softly nibble at his exposed neck. Yet, as she did such, she shifted herself around and finally gave into her sense of fervor and eased herself off the top of the coffin.

As she did such, she slid down the front of Vyers, burying his finger deeper into her form as she settled herself onto his lap, pinning his hand between the two of them. She figured his tongue would find refuge elsewhere as she moved down, and she could've sworn that she felt the warm muscle trail from her ladyhood up her belly and to the modest valley between her breast, hidden from her sight by the robe. She swiftly used the free hand which had remained on the coffin for leverage to untie the from of the soft, white material to reveal her body in full to Vyers. The girl blushed more strongly than before when she felt the rising warm and hardening form of the male's girth beneath his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next