The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:31 am

Rukia gave a short wail before grunting and standing her ground, parrying the black lance with her curved Tokaku Tessou blades before jumping up and sending one large foot shoed in black toward the pale-haired Digimon. Upon planting her foot squarely on the Lady Devimon's face, the Turuiemon lashed her long ears against the humanoid creature clad in black and used one free hand to yank on her long hair.

Tsukiame groaned with a cough in her throat as she was forcefully ejected from the deranged Greymon's body and tossed as easily as a rag doll. Having collided with the floor, she sat up in a daze, shaking her head clear before leaping up and hurrying towards the Greymon as it focused on Murasaki and growled,"Moon Night Kick!" Her powerful, slender foot of pink bearing extremely long claws of poisonous violet became engulfed by black as she sent a sharp kick aiming for the side of the creature's head, close to the neck where the horned helmet couldn't protect the creature.

Murasaki moved out of the Lekismon's way and hurried over to Koya's side, who had moved closer to Vyers. The girl bore a mixed expression of anger and confusion before hissing through clenched teeth,"What the hell are you talking about, you bitchy bleached-blonde?!" The short-haired bruntte then turned to their most kind house guest and rose a brow, calming her voice a bit as she asked,"Vyers, why is she here?"

(I'm fairly tired, so good night ^^')
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:49 am

The gaping Greymon snarled as it then swatter Tsukiame away with the hand that was missing a middle nail. The creature then used all four sets of hands to plant itself firmly on the ground and shove the over sized torso off of the ground. Then a line under the already open part of the chest began to open up even further until the stomach was nearly exposed. Starting at the diving jaw and not ending until half way of the monsters body, the line revealed ceaseless rows of ribs of various sizes that functioned as fangs. The neck and head was now tucked behind a firm back and an army of fanged ribs.

The LadyDevimon gave an angered howl as she used her own lance to cut her hair. Once her head was free, she immeaditly turned to her horn was facing Rukia.

"The Hell Surgeon was a digimon famous in these lands. He was a Myotismon who once kidnapped digimon and formed a crimson lightening in the shape of a scalpel to cut them open. He'd lure them in with false kindness, then tied them down and began experiment. Anything from inserting needles into organs to testing how much blunt force trauma an organ could handle before bursting was tested." While speaking her gaze looked directly to Vyers.

"I'm not the Hell Surgeon! I never was and I never will be." The vampire snarled as his own red whip lashed at the female devil who backed off quickly, chuckling all the while.

"The mirrors say otherwise. Our master knows all about how the shards locked the demon away...perhaps another incident of brain damage could bring the surgeon back? Lord Lichmon really wishes to see your handiwork..." The LadyDevimon spoke in a bitter yet amused tone.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:47 pm

"Li...Lichmon?" Koya felt a cold sweat beginning to bead itself across her form and dampen her clothes in places. Flashing her gaze from the LadyDevimon to the Myotismon, Koya could only manage in a squeak,"Vyers...she's lying, right? You're not this 'Hell Surgeon', are you? Your kindness was genuine, right?!" Her voice shook as she spoke and she felt her feet rattling in her shoes. She didn't quite understand who or what this 'Lichmon' was, but surely they were wrong about her new friend. She jumped in surprise and shock as the pained cry of Tsukiame met her ears and the girl spun on her heels to seek out her Lekismon. Her face flustered and red with both worry and tears, the human found herself racing towards her Dark typed Digimon and yowling,"Ame, that's enough! Saki, I want you to Digivolve!!"

As the girl met the side of her rabbit creature which had crumbled weakly to the ground, kneeling to hold up the Lekismon's head, a bright light shined behind before a swift gust of wind rushed by. Flitting through the air, close to the ground, was the newly formed Dorugamon with his long, curled claw of crimson outstretched towards the howling, toothy Greymon. With a loud roar, the beastly dragon laden with indigo and black stripes landed sharply on the crawling dinosaur's back and howled,"Beast Claw!!" before bombarding the creature below with various blows for steel-hard claws like ripping razors.

Rukia scowled and hardened her look as she listened to the creature speak about some 'Hell Surgeon' and of a lord-like Digimon she had never heard of. However, because of the accusations the LadyDevimon was making towards Vyers, the Turuiemon growled and swatted away the female's lance only to follow up with a nice Ninja Claw attack, sending a barrage of swift, sharp swipes of her bladed paws and quick feet due to her rabbit-like speed and agility into the armor-covered Virus Digimon.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:04 pm

The gaping Greymon snarled loudly as he took the attack to his back. The hind arms then tried desperately to sway away the Dorugamon as the frontal chest area began to heave. With each heave the ribs gave threatening clanks when they collided.

Vyers then removed his cape as he approached the injured Lekismon. He immeaditly knelled down by her side and began to cover her injured form with the fabric as if the cape were a blanket. Once the fabric was laid down he looked to Koya.

"They are lies...she has me confused with the wrong vampire. Now keep Lekismon safe..." The blond ultimate then stood up and began to approach the large sized greymon.

Shock began to play itself on his face as one last heave was given. After the final heave, large quantities of deep green, acid bloated bile began to race out of the stomach and onto the ground. Where the bile touched the ground it began to sink into the ground from dissolving the data, but so much more acid gushed out that the mass could continue to move forward. Before it could hit the castle, Vyers held out both hands as the acid began to stay in place. Once in place, both arms moved to the left as the growing lake of bile began to move away from the castle and the group.

The LadyDevimon roared as darkness began to build around her body. "Darkness wave!"

Once spoke waves of shadows and bats rang out to strike her opponent as her armor became further cracked.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 12:58 pm

As Rukia took the attack of darkness, she emitted a squeal of pain, but stood her ground. With her ears flopping over limply in her face, her beady eyes glare at the LadyDevimon and her cream muzzle crinkled with a sneer. After a moment, and without her tamer's orders, the Digimon was enveloped by a blinding light before a tall rabbit of cream and dark tan fur towered over the armored demon Digimon, Rukia bearing a few bruises, but looking generally refreshed. With an angered yowl, she charged at the crumbling LadyDevimon with her only long, swaying arms now appearing like axes. "Bunny Blades!!"

Murasaki growled and lowered his head to the struggling Greymon, nuzzling his wide muzzle beneath where its head was snapped back to get at its once hidden back neck. Upon reaching the trapped area, the Dorugamon bit down hard on the scaly orange flesh of the Greymon's contorted neck and tried ripping away its nape as best and aggressively as he could. As he did such, he tried to tug it further away from the castle in hopes that its spewing stomach acids would head for somewhere else.

Koya had nodded with a hopeful look to Vyers before picking up her now reverted Lunamon, wrapping in the vampire's cloak. Clutching Tsukiame, she bounced back on her feet to remove herself from the fray of the fight. With her hair hanging and sticking to her sweaty face, Koya's vibrant violet eyes gazed out widely at the scene before her.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:30 pm

The LadyDevimon let out a shrill cry from the blades piercing her armor and body. Once the cuts were made, the figure soon dissolved into data. While dissolving, an infection green mist began to emerge from the data. Once the data was fully gone, the mist just stood in place before slowly fading.

The gaping greymon gave an angry roar from the pain at his nape. His large body backed up slightly, then his twisted torso and arms slammed heavily upon the ground. A few of his ribs lodged into the ground as a shock wave shook the castle. The wave wasn't enough to send the castle down, but glass rattled from elsewhere. As ribs were removed from the ground by the torso lifting itself up, angry eyes slowly turned themselves to Rukia as a deformed snarl emerged from the open throat. Soon the body began to shift position as his eyes were still trained on the large rabbit as the hand with all nails on it began to scratch against the dirt like a bull who was preparing to charge.

Vyers immeaditly took to the air to get near the face of the behemoth. "Nightmare Claw!"

An entity of darkness emerged from the vampire which immeaditly striked the behemoth of a Greymon. This in turned caused the face to slowly turn a grey color as the jaw began to stop moving. Realizing what was occurring the jaw was immediately opened and his body lunged forward. Thanks to his size it only took a moment for him to be close enough as the two frontal arms pushed the head off of the ground and the horn was able to pierce the vampires stomach thanks to the angle of the thrust. A a howl of pain rang out from the undead the over sized beast raised his arm to remove the injured vampire from his horn. Once removed Vyers was tossed to the ground as the jaw became fully engulfed in freezing grey. The teeth below the chin thrashed desperately as the jaw and fangs above refused to move.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:36 pm

Koya screamed out in agony and surprise as she saw Vyers' form go limp upon the floor as he had intercepted the Greymon's attack from striking the Antylamon. Placing Tsukiame down, she raced over to the vampire's side and got to her knees before gently raising the blonde's head from the ground. Tears welled up in her large eyes as they glittered with the gloss of sadness. However, snapping her head up, she looked at the Greymon behemoth with a poisonous glare and growled through clenched teeth,"Rukia, Murasaki- kill it!! I want you to kill now!!" Her body quivered with anger despite how she tried to remain calm as she held up Vyers, but she could not deny how badly she was seething.

At their tamer's words, both the Dorugamon and Antylamon began their attacks. Murasaki flapped his wings as he lifted up from the behemoth's back, his jaws opened as wide as he could get them as he began to form the large orb of molten ore for his Cannon Ball attack, and Rukia darted towards the monster with her massive arms raised, the length of them now forming multiple small hole which would soon fire from her Arm Bomber attack.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Vyers groaned deeply as his gloved hands clutched the bleeding wound. His ocean blue eyes looked into the one holding his head. At the sight of tears, his pained face slowly tried to force a smile.

"I-it...it will be...alright. He missed the heart..." The smile faded quickly as a pained noise emerged from his throat. His damaged data soon began to work on repairing itself, the speed of repair being faster than a standard digimon thanks to being of the undead kind. In response to the pain from healing the blond tried to curl into a ball.

The Gaping Greymon then began to slowly move backwards from the offending group. One of his arms tried to get his frozen jaw to work as raspy breaths emerged from the throat.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:41 pm

The Antylamon slung one of its long arms towards the creature angrily, but with grace and sent the ax blade through the Greymon's arm as it tugged at its jaw, her eyes pinned on the behemoth with a sullen dimness. Her ears flopped behind her before she brought her other hand, which had been balled into a tight fist, crashing into the top of the twisted mess of a Dragon Digimon's head. With her hand which was previously an ax, she pressed deep into the Greymon's gaping maw, ignoring the cuts and slashes which decorated her flesh from where its long, mangled fangs gouged her and her thick fingers wrapped around its tongue before pulling sharply.

"V-Vyers, you sure....you're going to be....okay?" Koya sniffled, placing the vampire's head on her lap as she sat on her knees. He looked as if he were in so much pain despite how she knew he was healing, but all she could do was shake in the attempt of holding back her tears as she watched the Myotismon curl up and waited for the fight ahead of her to end.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:55 pm

The gaping Greymon gave a loud groan as the axe managed to sever the wind pipe that had been hidden under the flesh. Once cut, the whole body began to turn to data, following after the arm. Much like before, an infection green gas seeped out of the digimon like puss dripping from a wound. Once the behemoth was fully deleted, the corrupting entity inside of his code dissipated from sight.

"I'll...be fine." The vampires managed to speak as his breathing was forced to be even. Blue eyes closed as fangs that once rested comfortably on his bottom lip began to increase in length. The wound meanwhile continued to mend itself. Despite the damage, the bleeding had ended and the organs inside began to focus on fixing their flesh now that the veins had been repaired. Though the blood spilled from the impact and wound itself made a large sized puddle as the blond groaned.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Koya nodded softly as she continued to hold Vyers as best she could, though she had begun to feel a bit squeamish as the vampire's blood pooled around her legs, lap, and hands. She may be a brave person who loves the horror genre of movies and novels, but the blood for real- whether digital or not- was still enough to make her sick to her stomach. It was even worse knowing who it was coming from. The metallic scent caused her nose to crinkle in disgust and the warm, sticky liquid of red felt sappy and foreign on her form. It took all she had not to wail out in discomfort.

"Koya, shall we move Vyers to his room or elsewhere?" Rukia blinked down at them as she towered high above. Beside her head flapped Murasaki as the small dragon beat the air lightly to stay airborne. Even Tsukiame had awoken to sit by the tamer and Myotismon's side as she blinked her eyes somberly.

"Koya, I'm not sure if its safe to move him. But if we do, I can sit with him and use my Demi Dart attack to give him some of my energy. Its nice knowing that my move can work both ways." The Lunamon chuckled weakly as she waited Vyers' reply.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:09 pm

"My room...my room sounds good. Once this wound heals more, I can change clothes and take a shower. But I don't want to move...not yet..." Vyers responded slowly as he remained still. A sad look came across his face when his eyes looked upon the discomfort of the one helping him. The vampire then lifted his head off of the humans lap, but not by much.

"...You shouldn't have to see this. Go get cleaned up...someone else can assist me. I don't want you to be hurt more...and no needles. Not yet." His head then plopped back down on the lap as his eyes closed. They slowly opened as a soft groan emerged from his throat.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:15 pm

"Does he mean me?" Tsukiame blinked, clueless. Her ears twitched as she felt the other two Digimon degenerate behind her before scooting over to let the Dorumon and Lopmon sit over Vyers. All three were silent as Koya gently stroked the vampire's silky blond hair in order to keep her mind off the sickening feeling of the blood. She wouldn't move. Not yet. Not until Vyers was well enough to be moved to his own bed. She sighed softly and settled in the bloody pool, continuing to rake her slender finger through his locks slowly before closing her own eyes and humming softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:34 pm

"I...I mean...Koya." The vampire responded as his eyes began to close from the humming. The pain was encouraging the undead to sleep, but that was something he refused to do currently. Not until after he was cleaned up and his guests didn't have to sit in a puddle of his own blood. Though the feeling of fingers playing with his hair and the soft humming was not helping him remain awake.

"...The hole should be small enough to manage now. If someone could carry me to my room, I would appreciate it." Vyers spoke, his voice clouded with the desire to sleep as he cleared his throat uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:50 pm

"O-oh yeah! Of course." Koya carefully lifted his upper body up before looking over to her side at Rukia.

"Sure thing, Koya. I've had a bit of a rest, so I should be good to carry him." The tiny rabbit Digimon shortly warp-Digivolved back into Antylamon before gently taking Vyers up in her large, yet surprisingly soft palms. She then allowed for the tamer and her two other Digimon to climb upon the tall rabbit's shoulders before starting down the hall they had come to recognize quite well. She had to duck her head a bit though to pass through. "So Vyers," she cooed softly. "Where is your room at?"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:59 pm

After being scooped up, a small noise of pain was held in the ultimates throat. As the last few damaged organs finished reforming, new flesh and skin focused on closing the exposed hole in his abdominal area.

"...Up stairs, only door...in the main room..." The blood soaked blond responded as his eyes closed and he nestled into the soft palms holding him.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:14 pm

It wasn't long before the Antylamon had gracefully hopped around the mansion and reached the main room through which Vyers' room could be reached. Gently pushing open the only door, she entered the room and carefully place the bloodied vampire upon his place of resting before backing out quietly.

"Rest well, Vyers. Please send us one of your bats if you need anything." Koya gave him a soft smile before closing his bedroom door and sighing. Looking down at her blood-soaked clothes. "You don't think he has any need for a washing machine and dryer, do you?" she asked herself with a weak chuckle. "Well, let's hope that bathroom of his has some clean robes or something. If not, I guess I can sleep in the tub till morning." This was followed by a more hearty laugh as the girl back tracked to the dining room to gather her Digimon brood before travelling to where she remembered Vyers pointing out the bathroom to Shokko prior to their meal, grabbing a few things for her to nibble on while in the bath as she hadn't gotten to completely finish her meal before the attack.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Vyers nodded as he laid on the lid of his pure black coffin. He immeaditly went to removing the blood stained clothes on his body. This effort proved more difficult than he expected as a pained groan escaped his lips.

His room proved to have stone floors as well. Sometimes meals were messy and having carpet in here would only make things difficult. In his room there were no windows with a short and small table which held an alarm clock. Across from his coffin was a closed door which lead to the bathroom. Opposite to the entry door was the door which lead to the closet. Next to the closet sat a dresser which held glass containers of perfume. Each glass container had a different shape that looked rather beautiful and the colors of the liquid only complimented this.

Once the hole had finally close, he pushed his body off of the coffin lid and finished stripping fully. With blood stained clothes on the floor, the closet door was opened and a blue bathrobe was taken out. His pale, shaking hand then grasped onto the bathroom door knob and entered to take a shower.

The spare bathroom proved to have a hanger with a pure white bath robe hanging there contently. On the left was a sink that had a clear cup sitting on there with a small heater as well. Special glass formed a blurred image of anyone that entered the show. Inside of the show sat a bottle of shampoo, a bar of soap and a sprayer if one wanted to use that rather than the shower head.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:47 pm

Koya gave a pleasant sigh as she slowly settled into the tun of the downstairs bathroom as her bare body met with the clash of cool of the white porcelain and the heat of the running water as it began to fill her bath. Her hands, which bore dried blood, lightly gripped the edge of the tub with her lean back arched before fully resting it against the wall behind her. With her legs stretched out fully, she quickly popped her toes and carefully let down her hair which had been pulled up in a tiny ponytail, though it had been mostly hidden beneath her droopy bear beanie which now rested on the sink's counter unlike the rest of her clothes which had been kicked to the floor almost as quickly as she had entered the room.

Along with her in the room where the party of Digimon which she had raised, though most were asleep by now. All had reverted back to their In-Training forms and remained scattered about the bathroom as they snoozed from either full bellies or exhausted from the battle against the Greymon and LadyDevimon. The Dorimon snoozed in the sink itself along with the Tsunomon, the furry pair curled up close to one another. The Kokomon, Moonmon, and Kyaromon slept comfortably on the robe which Koya had pulled down for herself and place on the top of the toilet as all the lids where closed. The Yokomon sat at the edge of the bathtub, half awake as she sleepily enjoyed the steam from he hot water which warmed her pink face and perked up her azure petals. As for Shokko the Xiaomon, the puppy Digimon sat upon Koya's soft lap as the water filled up, the human's delicate skin to turn a faint pink in response to the heat of the water as they enjoyed the beginnings of the bath.

Koya couldn't help but wonder thought how Vyers was doing in that....creepy coffinof his. Coffins are supposed to be fancy and soft on the inside, so I guess it must be pretty comfortable. "But you couldn't get me to sleep in one for a hundred dollars," she huffed to herself with her eyes closed and nose stuck playfully in the steamy air.

"Oh whatever," Shokko barked happily as she too enjoyed the soak. "You know your lazy butt would take it- money for laying down."

"Shut it and just enjoy the bath, would ya?"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:04 am

In his bathroom Vyers closed the door as he put the blue robe on the hook. His deeper blue eyes glanced over to the sink, this room being a copy of the bathroom down stairs. The only difference in being that the sink in his bathroom had drawers on them filled with spare or extra bathroom supplies. There was also a cabinet like structure that held things like his current tooth brush, tooth paste, whitening strips that were made for his teeth and mouth wash. A diet of blood could leave one with a case of iron breath if they weren't careful.

Slowly he opened the door and entered the shower. A soft groan escaped his lips as his midsection protested the movements fiercely. Despite the protest the shower was turned on he set it to warm water. With the warm fluid washing over him he went to washing his hair first as a soft smile came across his face from remembering what the woman had done for him. If he hasn't been so dirty at the time, he could have fallen asleep to that humming and cuddling.

As the steam in the bathroom Koya was using began to build, the mist began to center around a mirror that was left in the bathroom. It was lazily hung right above the sink for looking into when guests would brush their teeth. Once the mirror was fogged up enough, letters began to form on there. But the way the letters were written, it wasn't from a finger. No, this was from a pointed object and neatly written. The letters formed the words; Vyers and the Hell Surgeon share the same body. The mirror knows the truth, find it in the basement behind the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:27 am

Koya gave a yawn as her eyes blinked slowly and heavily from the warm daze that the bath seemed to put her in. However, as she caught a bit of movement from out of the corner of her eye, she blinked somewhat rapidly to shoo away her sense of sleepiness. Placing her doggie Digimon into the warm water to float, the girl carefully stood up as she tried to keep from slipping as she got out. Standing on a towel which she had set on the floor to keep from getting it wet, she yawned and grabbed her robe, not caring to dry herself off as once the warmth of the water was gone, the chill of the manor would get to her and she wasn't ready for that just yet. Moving the three Digimon who had been sleeping on the soft, white material, she wrapped herself and moved to stand before the mirror, squinting slightly as she read the fine writing and frowned. Stupid haunted mansion. I'll prove it wrong! She quietly stepped out of the room and teetered down the hall as she tried to avoid slipping and stubbing her vulnerable toes- which she happened to do quite often. It took her a while, not knowing the layout of the manor, before she found the way to the basement, though it was only now in her sleep-craving brain that it clicked that she would need a key to get into the second closed door. "Maybe Vyers has one in his room. He should be asleep completely by now, even if his pain kept him up for a while when he first laid down. Now if I can remember where his room was..." And it was then that the girl began her trek back upstairs to reach the vampire's regal room.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:42 am

The undead digimon was still in the shower as he began to wash his hair. A content sigh emerged from his lips as the warm water helped to sooth the pain from healing. As he focused on cleaning the blood from his strands of hair his throat made an uncomfortable noise as he sighed.

"Alright...after the shower we show the others where the guests rooms are if they haven't found them already. Then it's back up here to rest for the night and day. Then we go get something to drink and...oh GranDracmon, what have I done?" A groan filled with dread came out of his mouth, followed by a sight. "This can be fixed...we'll tell them about this tomorrow night."

Outside of the bathroom door sat a pile of his blood stained clothes. The pockets could easily be searched...
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:49 am

Koya quietly poked her head into the room, a bit surprised when she didn't see the vampire in the room. However, her face turned a flush red once she noticed the clothes piled on the floor and the sound of the shower running nearby. Oh god- he's showering?! My bad! My bad! My bad! My bad! My bad! My bad! My bad! My bad! My bad! My bad! My bad! My bad! I'm sooo sorry, Vyers! Its just to clear your name! She swiftly stepped in with a single bound and riffled through his attire, careful to not touch the blood in the fear that he would hear her slight scream if she had. Snatching up the only key within his keep, she apologized silently one list time before disappearing from his room, slowly shutting his door, and flitted back down to the basement. She shuttered a bit as she dashed, the robe flying open every-so-often and the breeze causing her bare skin beneath to prickle with goosebumps. After a moment, she paused to regain her breath and hesitantly unlocked the door before carefully pushing it open.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 1:05 am

The basement proved to be horribly dark. Though a single light began to flicker brightly in the center of the room, illuminating a table with unused straps sitting lazily. The flickering of the candle also displayed the area where the mirror on the ceiling had shattered. Beyond the main table, hidden in the darkness were the dungeons. A loud squeaking sound soon emerged as a small metal table with wheels slowly rolled into the light.

Once in the light, a hammer with dried blood sat upon the table. Next to the hammer was blood stained nails. Next to the nails sat a cup filled with long needles.

"Vyers and I share a body, but not a mind. See the shattered glass on the ceiling? We used to torture people together and make it even worse for them by forcing them to watch what we do to them. We caught an Angemon one day, and in our haste we didn't secure his arm fully. His hand of faith missed...but the glass from the mirror shattering did not. Now, he won't listen to me anymore! It's only because of the sheer amount of pain he's in that I can finally act on my own beyond just talking to him when he looks into the mirror. He refuses to cut you open and I can't figure out why!' The message slowly appeared in the mirrors, written by what looked like a blade scratching into the glass.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:50 am

The girl's gaze widened profusely as she stepped back and stumbled over the uneven floor of cold cobblestone. Her once flush skin tinted pink from heat was now pale white in fear as she watched the letters etch themselves onto the glass. Scrunching up her brow, she rose her nose and attempted to put on a stern face before growling,"Lies! Vyers' too cool and kind to be that....crazy!!" However, her appearance showed only fear as she bent her knees and pulled her bare legs up to her chest while her feet crossed securely where her robe was slightly hiked up from her curled position on the floor.

(Tired post is tired ^^' I should perk up in a bit with some help from sugar Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next