The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-28

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 1:58 am

'Oh, but it is true. Tell me, didn't he pull the nail off of the Gaping Greymon during combat? He did this because we learned that ripping off nails is extremely painful. He still remembers what we did together. When he came here to fetch the candles, I told him to lure you here for an experiment. But he won't listen.'

The next part of the message carved itself under the first part. The flames of the candle still flickered as the wax began to slowly melt onto the medical table.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Koya frowned and got to her knees, patting down her wrinkled robe to cover the majority of her form. "So that's what that creature is called....Gaping Grey.....Wait!! There's no way I'm listening to some ghost or whatever!!" she snapped aloud with her slender brows knitted together in a tight scowl. "And why would he want to lure me?!" Koya's gaze moved over to the flickering flame and she watched slightly as the blisteringly hot wax dribbled down onto the metal which she assumed would be rather cold to the touch as it had been down in the basement all this time. Though she was sure that this was some sort of trick or the like, the human girl had an underlying feeling that something bad was about to happen.

(Will there actually be a scene where, say, Vyers finds Koya missing and ventures down to the basement to locate her. And once there, something takes ahold of him mentally and he tries to experiment on Koya?)
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:01 pm

(I was thinking she would go confront the vampire for the walk in scene after this.)

Laughter soon began to ring out in the basement as in image began to form in the unscratched part of the mirror. The digimon in the mirror looked exactly like Vyers, except he had a much darker smile and a more sinister look in his eyes. In his hands was a crimson lightening in the shape of a scalpel.

'I'm the true Vyers, not the fluff ball you meet! That kind, sweet side used to be the show that I would put on to lure digimon to their early graves. Here, I cut them apart and preformed experiments. Don't believe me? Go into our bedroom and open the closet. My journal should be in a box collecting dust and compare that hand writing to his current writing. You should find it's exactly the same. Besides...the only reason that kind acting now is a personality is because of the shards of glass that stabbed us in the skull. Perhaps you'd like a demonstration?!'

After the verbal massage the vampire raised the scalpel began to stab into the glass above Koya. Each strong stab caused the mirror above the girl to began cracking and shaking.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:25 pm

(We can save the gruesome scene for a later date then ^^ I think I know how I'm going to pull off the shower scene *fangirly giggle*)

Koya hurriedly got to her feet and skidded backwards to avoid the shower of crumbling shards, eyes closed tightly shut as a feeble attempt to protect the delicate orbs inside. Now standing in the doorway, she flicked open her gaze and glared at the form mirroring Vyers' appearance. "Fine. I will," she snapped before spinning on her heels and charging from the basement back to the main level of the mansion. From there, she closed one of the doors but left it unlocked before swiftly, yet silently darting through the halls and up the stairs before stopping outside the vampire's room. With a soft gulp, she quietly crept in and stood in the center of the room, a cold sweat upon her brow and somewhat pained expression upon her face. Awww damn it all. There are two doors, but that creepy ghost didn't tell me which one was the closet door. "Well, here's hoping..." she whispered under her breath as she pushed open the door on her left, completely unaware of what scene she was about to run into...
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Vyers groaned slightly as he lifted his second leg out of the bath tub. The shower had stoped as he had long finished cleaning the blood, sweat and grim off of his body. Once he managed to set onto the towel he had laid out on the floor a soft sight emerged after the groan. The pain in his abdomine was starting to lessen unless certain positions were taken to aggravate the area.

When the door open a confused expression came across his face. It took a moment to realize that it was Koya about to enter the bathroom and see him in his naked glory. His pale hands grasped another towel that hung on a bar and used it to cover himself quickly.

"Don't come in, I'm not decent yet!"
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 10:53 pm

The girl had froze, her bright eyes wide with shock as she silently gaped at the scene set before her in the steam-filled room. Koya had been gripping the top of her robe and held it in a tight clutch as a nervous reflex from sneaking into the room, but now she seemed to hold it in an attempt to further distance herself from the bare form of the pale-skinned Digimon. She hadn't seen the man in full due to the fogginess of the steam and his quickness to conceal himself, but she had seen enough to get an idea of the sleek and muscular build of Vyers' body and it was enough to set the effect of a harsh, crimson blush upon the face of the younger girl. After a moment of being dumbfounded, there was a click and the gears in Koya's head finally began turning as she slammed her eyelids shut and squealed with her hands now clasped over her mouth,"Oh my gosh- I'm so sorry!! I-I didn't s-see anything!! R-really!!"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:01 pm

"No, I should have locked the door. If you could step out of my room for a moment so I can dry off and get dressed, I'd appreciate it." Vyers responded with a soft smile, trying to be professional and not the situation more awkward then it already was. Once the towel was secured around his hips, a confusion expression came across his face.

"Ummm...is there any reason you don't have clothes?...Oh! Did you want help with the laundry?"
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:32 pm

"Huh? What?" Koya questioned with a quick, nervous squeak before running into the doorway of the bathroom leading to the Myotismon's bed room due to her eyes remaining closed. After a moment of taking in his words, she chuckled and added quickly,"Oh, I'm not naked! I'm wearing one of your robes- errr!! Well, not one of your robes, but a robe for your bathroom. Errrk!! This is just sounding worse and worse!! Sorry!!" Koya had spun around to face Vyers, eyes still closed, and sharply dipped forward in a respectful bow of apology, though in her frantic, quick movements, she was sure to have shaken up said robe a bit in the process.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:43 pm

"It's fine! You don't have to worry. Just continue into my bedroom and out the door. Then I'll get dressed and get to helping with the laundry. Also, feel free to borrow or use anything in my castle as you please." Vyers responded, tone full of joy as he followed Koya out of the bathroom. Walking proved to be a much easier task as he was almost fully healed.

His blue eyes scanned to where the robe had parted on the human woman, namely to the newly exposed flesh that consisted of her neck. A slightly predatory look filled once tame blue eyes as his fangs pressed a little firmer into his bottom lip. Salivary glands were prepping for work as he instead shook his head and began to make his way to the closet. Once the doors of his closet were open he went over to the pile of clothes and bended down to pick up the blood stained pieces of fabric. While bending over the towel around his hips decided to be a troll and take the opportunity slide down and expose the firm, round flesh which composed of his booty.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:04 am

As Vyers moved swiftly and silently, Koya had not heard when the male had moved and she quickly opened her eyes in an attempt to locate the door leading out of the room. However, she wasn't sure whether luck was on her side or not as the moment her sight returned to her, she was gazing at the perfectly plump posterior of the well-bodied blonde. Koya felt a small "eep" escape her lungs, and this time, her eyes were frozen on the vampire's rump rather than flicking shut in surprise. A dark pink tint scrolled across her cheeks and the slightest drip of crimson barely the size of a dew drop began to dribble from one nostril of her fair nose.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:11 am

Once the clothes were in his arms he stood up and walked over to the clothes basket. Once close enough he dumped the clothes into the basket, then he bended back over to search his pocket for the skeleton key to his castle. A confused expression came across his face as he searched his pockets and failed to find it. All the while his firm, smooth rump was in clear sight once again and on full display as he searched his pockets, all the while he was oblivious to his audience.

"Oh, now where did I put that bloody key? I could have sworn that I didn't take it out of my pockets..."
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:37 am

"Eee!! V-Vyers!! Yo-your butt!!! Its......its nice, but....but you might want to.....ehhh....." She plugged her nose with a slender finger as she turned to face the exiting door, though she continued to glance at the vampire over her now bare shoulder as she had yet to adjust her puffy, soft attire.

(Youtube is distracting ^^')
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:51 am

"Wait, you were...oh! I am so sorry I thought that your eyes were still closed!" Vyers spoke as he went to quickly drying off. His body was able to move at a faster speed thanks to the wound being mostly healed. Once he finished drying off he immeaditly began to get dressed.

The first thing he accomplished was putting on pure black pants that was different from his normal attire. After the form fitting black pants were firmly grasping onto his skin and covering his bubbly booty he began to work on putting on a matching long sleeve shirt that also had a hood on it. Unlike a hoodie it was a form fitting shirt that matched the pants with the addition of a hood. Once his chest was covered he went to putting on the matching gloves to the outfit, leaving the cape out of the situation.

"Normally I'd wear something fancier but I want to get the blood out of our clothes as soon as possible. Also, I'm sorry for mooning you Koya..."
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:28 am

"I-its okay. Really." She chuckled weakly as she turned back to face the Digimon whose bare body she could not unsee, even while he was dressed. Straightening up, she sighed and returned to her typical expression of calm cheer despite the lingering flush to her cheeks. "Actually, my bath was cut short for...reasons. Do you think I could finish it while you clean the clothes?" It was only then that she remembered all of her Digimon snoozing in the bathroom and she could only assume that they were probably awake and wondering where she was at.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 1:42 am

The vampire nodded in response as a concerned look came across his face.

"Are you alright? You're still red..." The words were filled with concern as he stepped closer to the human near him. Once closer, his salivary glands started to act up as the fluid was swallowed down once again. Though his fangs took a chance to return to feeding length, his body receiving the signal of dinner with the sigh before him.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:29 pm

"Oh yeah- I guess the blood just rushed to my head. I'm fine though, really." She flashed him a bright smile before blinking in confusion at Vyers. "Ummm hey- are you alright?" She eyed his fangs with an arched brow, scouring deep into her brain to dig up any information she might have stored away about vampires. After thinking it over for a moment, she scrunched up her brow and started out carefully slow,"Are you.......hungry or something?" It was only then that she saw the connection between Vyers' bee-lining gaze and her open neck, her pale tanned skin appearing lightly pink from her blushing and surprisingly flawless for a girl in the midst of her teenage years.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Vyers immeaditly moved his eyes from the neck to the girls face to establish eye contact. Though his eyes shinned with a predatory look, his smile was soft and calm. Lacking any indication of desire, except with his teeth pressing against his lips.

"A small bit, but it's nothing to worry about. So, where did you leave your clothes?"

After speaking the blond went over to his clothes basket and picked it up. Once in his hands, he placed the item against his right hip while his right hand held onto it, leaving the left hand free.

"Then after I get these clothes soaking to get rid of the blood, I'll come back here and get dressed in my usual attire. So if you want to come back in here, please knock next time. I didn't mean to moon you...." His tone wasn't scolding as it was more embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:40 pm

"Like I said- its fine." Her words shook once again before she cleared her head of the imagine that reappeared before adding in her usual tone,"I left my clothes in the bathroom. I can quickly go get them if you want." She lightly tapped at the frame of the doorway as she waited Vyers' response, her violet eyes daring to glance back at the somewhat hungry vampire. I'm sure he wouldn't bite me- he's nothing like that ghost sai- A-AH-AHH!! The box!! Oh crap- I forgot about the box!!
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Vyers shook his head in response.

"No, I don't mind getting them. In fact, the laundry room isn't too far past the spare bathroom. So we can head there together if you'd like." His tone was friendly as he approached Koya. Once close enough he set the laundry basket down and reached his hands to adjust her robe. He moved the fabric so one side of the exposed neck was covered more, but his eyes were locked in on the exposed patch of flesh on the right.

After licking his lips he didn't even think as his mouth started to open and he approached the exposed patch of skin.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Koya hadn't noticed as she seemed lost in her own frenzy about her failed attempt to reach the box, gazing off troubledly into opposite direction. She paid Vyers little mind as she felt his long hands upon her form, gently tidying her attire which she had yet to fix herself. However, just as she felt his faint breath closing in on her, the girl's train of thought halted and she snapped her head around to look at the sultry face of the blonde vampire. She was frozen in her steps though as his hands were still upon her, and even though only so delicately, she felt as if she still wouldn't be able to escape. She gulped slightly and felt herself begin to shiver in unease, and yet, there was a certain aspect about knowing and trusting who it was that was leaning in which made her feel more....safe.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:56 pm

The vampire took the opportunity to let go of the robe she was wearing and slip his arms around her in a gentle hug. The hug was meant not only to trap, but to send a signal of comfort. Once embraced, his mouth gently engulfed the exposed patch of skin on Koyas neck. Sharp fangs wasted no time in piercing the skin quickly, much like needles. Rather then bite slowly, Vyers bit quickly as to make the pain as brief as possible.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:27 am

Koya blinked sporadically, but accepted the hug as a friendly gesture, even going so far as to lightly cup Vyers' hands and arms in a semi-hug to the best of her ability, he being behind her and all. However, what she was not expecting was the sharp, swift pain to her neck which caused her to recoil in shock and pain, backing up further into the male's embrace further. Although it hurt, she remained relatively calm, but alert as she remembered at that moment that though he was her friend, he was still a blood-sucking Digimon who lived off the life forces of others- digital or likewise. Yet, the oddest thing for her was the tingling, burning sensation which seemed to be engulfing her body ever so slightly. When was the last time she had been hugged like this? Touched endearingly in any way?! Not since the last time I had to camp with Squad Rosa. The flush pink returned to her face and she closed her eyes a bit sharply as she tried to ignore the pain and enjoy the socialization between herself and the handsome Myotismon.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:17 am

The blond opened his hands hand to gently massage the arms of the one he was holding. His right hand then moved away from the young girls arm and moved to her face. Once close enough his fingers began to gently stroke her cheek as a silent thank you while his mouth gently sucked on the bleeding wound. With every gentle pull that was rewarded with blood he started to come to his senses. The ice covered fog that had once dulled his thinking was being easily cut to shards by the warm, sugar laced fluid he was drinking...or rather to him, it was sugar laced rather than just being coated in iron.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:01 pm

"Nggh..." Koya winced at the continuation of the bite, but was oddly soothed by the soft digit which lightly brushed her silky skin. His slow, methodic movements of sweet repetition were almost enough to completely drown out the pain which was slowly beginning to ebb away. However, the soft sapping from his warm mouth on her neck made her shudder and she uttered a slightly murmuring whimper, leaning back into his embrace as she could. Even as he fed on her, Koya felt as if there were no safer place to be than in the man's secure grasp. A question did scuttle its way into her mind as she practically floated in the moment, and though she didn't want to disturb the peace, she couldn't help but wonder. "Vyers," she started softly with an almost airy voice, her eyelids heavy as she tried to open them from their state of pleasured close to glance lazily up at the vampire from out the corner of her gaze. "Does it.....taste alright?"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:07 pm

The vampire smiled softly into the neck he was sucking on when the question reached his ears. Though it would have been easier to give a verbal response, the desire to leave the source of nourishment was not strong enough as he instead broke the rhythmic massaging. One finger moved as if to write a Y against her skin, followed be an e and s. After the imaginary letters had been written against her cheek, he returned to the rhythmic massaging while sucking softly.

His other hand that was hugging her moved to gently embrace Koya's hand. Once his pale hand was holding her own he gave a gentle squeeze while he continued to suck and drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next