The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-28

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:55 pm

(Due to a time laps in activity, this role play is continuing from a new point and ignoring the prior few posts to start fresh in a new plot point place thing. I'm so good with English and words. : D)

Sapphire eyes opened lazily as the blond vampire gave a soft smile. His pale arms were currently wrapped around a human woman with soft brown hair. Currently, his body was lacking clothing except for a single bed sheet which covered both himself and the one he was holding close to his chest.

To say the situation was unusual was putting it lightly. The undead digimon had fallen hard and fast for Koya. To him, anyone who was willing to hold him as he lay in a pool of his own blood while healing was deserving of love. Add onto the acceptance of his blood sucking nature and it was almost too good to be true. Not all would agree with the love Vyers felt for the human woman, but such comments were ignored or hissed at.

The blonds pale hand began to gently stroke Koyas head as his head rested on the pillow he shared with her.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:15 pm

The young woman- more of a girl in fact- practically purred as she felt the vampire's slender fingers dancing within the loose knots of her sepia hair which was messy from slumber. Her eyes of violet remained shut though as she gave a sniff and nuzzled her face closer to Vyers' bare chest which radiated warmth in order to keep from waking up. Her cheeks were stained red from the night before and even now appeared slightly flushed. She wiggled and writhed in the sheets to better entangle herself in a warm cocoon beside the Myotismon whom she felt so much safety and attachment to.

She had come to stay with the vampiric Digimon for a while now. Almost nearing a second month. She, of course, had left for short periods of time to revisit her tamer squad's headquarters to check up, but overall stayed at the manor in which the humanoid Digimon ruled. Though some of her peers were less than pleased with her choice, the higher ups agreed to allow Koya's actions continue so long as she kept up with her usual work protecting the Digital World.

Koya's own Digimon tend to roam from Vyers' place to the Headquarters and back again as they are comfortable there except for when the pair decide to fill the large establishment with the noises of her affection. Of course, Murasaki the Dorumon stays put in the manor, much to his displeasure, to keep guard of Koya for whenever she may need it.
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:23 pm

"You're still blushing." Vyers spoke as purple lips went to gently pressing a soft kiss against the pink flesh. After each cheek was kissed softly, the vampire went to nuzzling his face into the plentiful sepia color hair. After the soft nuzzling, a brighter smile crossed the vampires face as an idea filled his head.

"Would you like me took breakfast? Well...technically dinner considering it's evening..." The vampire offered happily.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:28 pm

Koya's long lashes parted to reveal large irises of dazzling violet, still clouded and hazy from sleep. She gave a small yawn, but instead of getting up, she used her small hands to grip the sheets closest to Vyers and pull herself closer to him, rolling her bare shoulders in a shrug. "Depends. Is t all junk food again?" She snickered slightly, feeling her cheeks warm up with a new blush as she felt his breathing on her scalp. After a moment of pleasant, warm cuddling, the girl stretched out her arms and legs and contorted her face in a small scowl as she awaited the satisfying pop that her body usual made when stretching for the first time upon waking up.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:41 pm

Vyers smiled as his pale arms gently let go of Koya. Once his embrace was broken his body removed itself from the bed sheets. His bare body was on full display was he walked over to the closet. With each step of his bare feet on the cold stone his hips gave a gentle sway, which in turn caused his plump rump to move accordingly for displaying purposes. Once at the closet, sharp nailed hands parted the doors of wood and began to look inside.

After a few minutes of pondering a soft nod was given as the vampire reached inside. The first article of clothing to be pulled out from the closet proved to be a midnight black corset like item. A zipper in the back blended in by having the dark metal be the same shade as the fabric. Pale fingers grasped gently onto the metal and pulled down. Once fully open the item went to embracing the vampires flat chest. Once in proper place the zipper began to fight against it's owner by being difficult to re zip.

"You dang ass zipper. Work!" After the frustration filled demand was made the item decided to fully comply and glide up the blonds back. With that in place the next item removed from the closet proved to be a sleek, form fitting skirt that appeared to made out of the same material as the corset like item. It didn't take long to step into the fabric and gently pulled it up long, sleek, regularly waxed legs. Having a high pain tolerance being being an ultimate level vampire made that dreaded task easier to himself than to others.

For foot wear matching boots with a small heel were chosen. The boots went up to the blonds knees. Once securely in place the final asset of matching gloves were equipped to finish the matching set. Turning around to face Koya, the chest piece proved to have the fabric be shaped like a bats wings that curved on his pectorals to show them off while still covering the nipples to be somewhat decent.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:47 pm

By the time Vyers had finished dressing and turned to face Koya, the girl had sat up in the bed and was lazily rubbing one eyes with a balled fist, another yawn following shortly after. Her slightly tanned shoulders slumped, allowing for her chest to be covered by the pile of sheets bunched up on her lap, though her collarbone and bare skin could be seen above the coverings. After yawning, she scratched at her head and cocked her head to one side with a curious, but peculiar expression. "Oi- what's up with the outfit, Vy?" Her words were laden with a small drawl as her brain was still waking up.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:56 pm

A bright grin came across the blonds face, his fangs on fully display now.

"I just thought that you should see one of the outfits I wear for clients. This is the most requests outfit by far when I'm at...work, per say. Which I am very thankful that your not mad at my profession."

The pale ultimate walked over to the bed where his beloved sat. Leaning forward, pale hands gently caressed the girls cheeks as undead lips connected softly with living ones. After the soft kiss, the caressing hands were slowly pulled away as the sounds of small heels hitting the stone rang out. Each step caused a soft clack to rang out as the blond made his way to the door. Once at the door his butt was pressed against the wood as one left was lifted and bended to press against the door to show off it's shape.

"Would you like dinner in bed dear?" The tone of his voice was filled with love. Not the lusting love but the loving love.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:01 am

Koya's eyes trailed the man as he walked up to her and kissed her sleepy face. Purring softly, she found herself growing irritated when he stalked over to the door, her face once feeling warm and now cold for the absence of Vyers. However, as the mention of food met the girl's ears, Koya's expression changed to that of eager innocence. Now gripping the sheets with excitement, her face beamed and she chirped,"Really?! I can have it in bed?!" Vyers understood her desire for food and love for being lazy. He was truly meant for her.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:05 am

"Of course. Now let me get to making that dinner." Vyers spoke with a smile as his body pushed away from the door. Turning to face the wooden structure a gloved hand grasped onto the metallic knob. Once firmly grip the metal was manipulated to turn and then pulled, allowing the barrier to open easily. Now open, the tall male began to walk down the stone stairs carefully. Even though the heel was incredibly small, it was still a daunting task to walk down stairs with them. Usually flight would be an easy way to avoid any issues from the shoes, but it didn't hurt to practice ones balance one in a while.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:17 am

As Vyers left the room, the faint scampering of clawed paws sliding across the wood could be heard as Murasaki swiftly dashed into the master bedroom and leaped onto the bed and next to Koya's lap. His ember eyes glittered sternly, but with gentle charm as the Dorumon opened his large mouth to yawn. "Good morning, Koya." After a moment, Murasaki snorted and twitched an ear, remembering that he was in the bed where Vyers usually slept, and tightly curled his tail around his haunches. He wouldn't stay in the smelly spot longer than he has to.

"Heya Mura," Koya mused with a third, yet smaller yawn as she reached out to scratch the Dorumon behind his ears. This caused a low rumble of pleasure to escape Murasaki's lungs as the Digimon struggled to keep his hind paws from moving in the motion most dogs' would. "What's up?"

The indigo Digimon twitched his pierced ear this time, signaling for Koya to cease her scratching before continuing. "Apparently Tsukiame will be showing up shortly for your next report. Its almost of the end of the month and due."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I'll handle it after breakfast," Koya chimed. "Vyers is bringing it to me in bed."

The Dorumon's gaze narrowed in slight annoyance. "That would be dinner, Koya. Damn, he's going to revert you back your lazy self again..." The second part was more to himself as Koya seemed to not have heard him grumble it.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:27 am

It only took a few minutes from the vampire to reach the kitchen. With his beloved not sharing the same diet as himself the once neglected kitchen had steadily received more use and a better stock pile of food. The blond reached into the cupboard for a can of green beans and set them down upon the counter. Once in place the fridge was opened to obtain some soy sauce. The glowing light from the fridge died quickly once the door was shut and the glass container of sauce was in hand. Once placed next to the can, a wooden door was opened above the counter to have butter join the items on the counter.

With all the ingredients in place a pan was retrieved from under the counter and put onto the stove. With the stove being set on low the can was gripped onto. Sharp fangs soon came into use as one fang pierced the metal top of the can. The container was spun gently. Once a complete circle was made the tooth withdrew itself while the lid was not removed. Rather, it was guided to the sink where it was held in place to allow the water within to drain without spilling the content. Once finished the can was placed on the counter as a butter knife wad retrieved from a drawer and used to cut a small bit of butter. Said butter soon meet it's fate with the heat of the pan. On slick with butter, the green beans were poured into the pan and had a bit more butter added onto them. Soy sauce soon entered the scene as the green beans were moved around on the pan.

"A whore turned into a house wife...never would'a believe it if I hadn't seen it for myself. But then again, you aren't anything ordinary." A voice chimed as a short digimon entered the kitchen.

"The correct term would the house husband." Vyers taunted back to the Wizardmon as a smirk came over his face.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:45 am

Koya yawn and slumped back into the bed, nestling herself among the sheets once again and dipped her nose into the warm cloth which smelled of Vyers before softly shutting her eyes. Upon her lap rested Murasaki's chin as the Dorumon figured a little more snooze time wouldn't hurt. The pair thus awaited the meal together in company.

(Meh post is meh. I want to see Vyers and Wizardmon!!)
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:54 am

"Now how about you make yourself useful and make her a sandwich consisting of turkey slices, tomatoes and lettuce while I focus on the green beans?" Vyers asked as he focused on cooking the green beans coated in butter and soy sauce. It wasn't too think a coating, just enough for flavor.

"You are her husband, not me." The mage spoke.

"True, but aren't you supposed to be the one who manages who I work for? Since your my pimp, you have to help me take care of Koya. If she isn't feeling well, I don't work. And if I don't work, what happens to your wallet?" The ultimate threatened, his tone starting off said but soon shifted to a fierce threat.

"You would loose money too. But considering how you could just use alternative payment methods for what you want...fine, I'll make her the damn sandwich. You just make sure to keep moving that ass for our clients of whatever else they want you to move." The wizard spoke as he went to getting the ingredients ready. A dry chuckle escaped his lips as he worked.

With the green beans finished, the were soon poured into a bowl. This way the soy sauce would be able to further flavor the green beans at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:06 am

A slight yawn sounded behind the working Digimon as a small form wandered in to the kitchen from down the hall, her long ears dragging across the floor as her small pink fist rubbed a closed eye. After a moment, the Lopmon known as Rukia stopped to look sleepily up at the Wizardmon and Vyers with a blank expression. She blinked lazily a few times before continuing her trudge to the refrigerator before she struggled to open the massive doors in her sleepy state.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:19 am

"Let me help you." Vyers spoke as he leaned over to open the door for the sleepy Lopmon. Once the fridge door was opened the undead returned to putting the dirty dishes in the sink. Under the sink was another area for storage as a tray was produced from there. The tray was made of strong metal with red stars and a blue moon on both sides of it.

On the tray the bowl of green beans was placed along with a plate containing a sandwich. The vampire then reached upward from the cabinet to open the wooden doors. Once open, two cups were grabbed and put onto the tray. Heeled shoes clacked against the stone floor as pale hands reached into the open fridge to grab a gallon to milk. The pink top was twisted off easily and the liquid was poured into one of the two cups. Once full the jug had the cap returned to it and was placed back into the fridge. Wizardmon meanwhile filled the second cup with water.

"You know, you're pretty good at caring for other people. If it wasn't for your particular diet, I'd offer for you to work at the clinic. But that probably wouldn't go over well..." The mage spoke, chuckling.

"I could handle it if I wanted to. I just prefer whoring as my trade." The tall blond spoke as he went reaching for the tray. Before his gloved hands could grasp the item a sharp slap rang out as a different gloved hand made contact with the vampires butt, causing him to jump.

"You do have the body for it. I'll help Rukia with closing the fridge while you take the food up to your wife." Wizardmon spoke as Vyers chuckled and nodded. With the tray firmly held with gloved hands the undead took to the air and began to fly to the room carefully.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:23 am

The Lopmon blinked slowly as she looked up at the Wizardmon, not noticing as Vyers had left.In a soft voice, she innocently murmured,"Can I have something to drink, please?" She lightly scratched behind one ear with her small digits before returning her paw to her side.

Koya could smell the scent of the warmed soy sauce from down the hall and the girl wriggled her neck until her head poked out of the sheets, allowing her to stare at the door leading out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:28 am

Wizardmon nodded as he went through the process of pouring the Lopmon a glass of milk. This process comically included flight due to his lack of height and the placement of items in the kitchen. Once the milk had been returned and the fridge door had been close, a glass of milk was retrieved from the counter and offered with a smile to Rukia.

After a few moments the scantly clad vampire made himself known by landing in the door. The tray was firmly gripped as his shoes clanked firmly against the stone floor. Once close enough to the bed, the tray holder bended over and place the object holding the food onto the humans lap with a soft smile. Once set, his lips planted themselves against her fore head in a loving kiss. Once his lips pulled away a smile and glance was given to Dorumon.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:36 am

Koya grinned from ear to ear as she gazed down at the food with hungry eyes. "Thank you, Vyers!" She cooed happily, looking up to the former owner of the tray before her hands snaked over to the sandwich and plucked it up for consumption.

At the same time, Murasaki's ea twitched and one eye opened to a slit to look at the Myotismon from where his head was still resting on Koya. Giving a little shake of his tail, which was known by now as a simple gesture resembling a wave, the indigo fox snuffed,"Hey," in response.

Rukia took the cup in both paws, the pair being so small that both were needed in order to keep from dropping the drink. She sipped it a bit before completely downing and reaching on her toes to place the empty dish on the counter. Then she wiped her milk mustache on a stout arm while reach up with the other to grasp the Wizardmon's low hanging hand in her own. Turning her face back to him, she blinked softly with eyelids heavy and yawned out,"Bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:45 am

The vampire smiled as he lifed his right hand to his mouth. Once close enough the fabric was gently placed between his teeth as his hand moved away from his teeth, allowing the fabric to be removed quickly. Once remove the pale hand went to gently stroke the fox like digimons head once. After the friendly pet the glove was placed back upon his right hand.

Smiling, the blond walked over to the other side of the bed and immeaditly planted his butt onto the bed. Once laying on the bed he turned to lay on his side, which in turn showed off the shape of his hips and shape of his legs.

"You're more than welcome love. Now let me know if Wizardmon put effort into that sandwich. He better have not made it sloppy. I made the green beans while he worked on the sandwich under the threat of me not working because you wouldn't feel well without good food." A happy smile came across Vyers face as he spoke.

Wizardmon nodded in response as he started to guide Rukia.

"Has anyone told you your adorable?"
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 1:57 am

Koya chomped down on the sandwich curiously and chewed thoughtfully. After a moment, she turned to face Vyers and smirked. "Not as good as one of the shops in the Real World, but its pretty damn good. Tell him thanks for me, Vy." Koya chuckled, violet eyes gleaming as she took another bite and set the sandwich down. Once swallowing her mouthful, she moved to the bowl of greens whose scent had begun to tantalize her taste buds. She swiftly took some into her mouth with a fork and beamed. "Awesome! Yum!!"

Murasaki merely shrugged after the Myotismon patted him. He had learned to get used to it and by now, it didn't really bother him all that much. Reclosing his eye, he went back to snoozing.

Rukia blinked up at the Wizardmon and lightly shook her head in silence as they made their way down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:07 am

Vyers nodded in response and smiled.

"Good. I'll be sure to let him know that I'll be working tomorrow then. I wonder who it'll be this time. One of the things I enjoy about this line of work is the interesting people I meet."

Wizardmon smiled as he turned a corner and held the bathroom door open for the Lopmon.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:24 am

Rukia entered the room and allowed for the door to shut before tending to her business.

Koya nodded, listening as she ate. His line of work, huh? She couldn't help but wonder if it was as glamorous as he made it sounds. However, before she could finish her thought, a loud rumble of feet followed by skidding claws churning up earth could be heard from the front of the manor, outside in the evening light. Koya snapped her head up, eyes wide as she wondered what it could be. All her time at the manor had been peaceful, except for...! The memories of her first night at Vyers' manor flood back into her and images of the grotesque Greymon racked her brain. "Oh damn..." she mumbled in shock. What could it be out there?!
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:30 am

The vampire immeaditly rose from the bed, his protective nature on display as his hands glowed a fierce red. The tall frame lifted off of the ground as his body defied gravity while moving towards the door frame.

"Koya...get dressed and I'll go see what that sound was. I'll yell if it's an enemy..."

After speaking those words his body moved down the stairs, caution display itself on his face and by the speed his body moved.

Wizardmon then quietly waited near the door, just in case she needed a guide still to head back.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:40 am

After a short period of silence behind the closed door, the faint sound of a flush followed by the rush of water from the faucet sounded and shortly stopped. The door then creaked open as the small rabbit Digimon crept out of the bathroom and sealed the door once more. She then looked up at Wizardmon, appearing fully awake, and her beady eyes bright. "Excuse me....but who are you?" She asked with a calm and somewhat curious voice.

Fumes of rainbow hues rose up like thick smoke as a massive reptilian beast snorted, facing the doors of the manor. Its crimson and blue form heaved and panted, and its twin tails lashed impatiently. The enormous snout of the creature opened to reveal long rows of gleaming ivory fangs and a deep gurgling roar bellowed out from it jaws, as if calling out to the occupants of the building.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 2:49 am

"I'm Vyers's employer, doctor and friend. I run a clinic not too far from here." The mag chimed happily for an introduction.

Once at the front door the vampire landed. His hands ceasing glowing as he didn't want to send a message of hostility. Carefully the undead opened the door and stepped out from the stone manor to look at the beast before him. The rainbow fumes forced a smile onto his purple lips. The colors were very beautiful...though the focus shifted from the bright colors and onto the one before him.

"Hello. I'm Vyers...is there anything I can assist you with?" While speaking he stepped forward and closed the door behind him. He made sure to keep a small sway in his hips to show off their shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next