The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Hello! Won't you share your tales with us?
The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underground

Where RPers can gather and share their tales.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-28

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:41 pm

The blond vampire covered his eyes with his cape once the bright light shined. When it finally stoped he lowered his cape, his pupils shrunk extremely small as he blinked multiple times, trying to get his vision back to normal. After a few seconds of multiple blinks with an unamused expression on his face, deep blue eyes focused on the Dorumon before him. Though his left eye decided it didn't want to stay in focus anymore. So rather look straight ahead at the rookie before it, it floated towards the left until the eye was forced back into proper location.

With his eyes back in focus he began to remove his gloves. Now pale hands were free as the gloves were shoved into his pockets. A soft smile then came across his face as he approached the rookie digimon. Once close enough, he leaned down and gently stroked the fur atop his head once with his cold hands. The nails on his fingers proved to be cut short and well kept.

"You're mistrust is understandable. Though you don't have to worry, I ate yesterday. Even then, I never delete those who I borrow from. So, can we continue to the kitchen or is there any other concern you'd like for me to put to rest?" His tone was calm and rather relaxed, as if he was used to mistrust.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Resident Loli Neko ~❤️❤️❤️ かわいい変態チャン
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Murasaki curled his lip with a growl as the humanoid Digimon scratched his head, but as he tried to pull back, Koy was still holding him in place. It wasn't till the kitchen was brought back up at the indigo Beast Digimon was released without a second thought and he blinked blankly at his tamer as she raced off towards the door marked with the winged mamba. With a short snort, he walked over to his remaining group of allies on his strong hind legs and sighed. "So Chihiro, you really think this guy's okay?"

The Tyilinmon dipped her head respectfully as the seven Digimon continued to walker after Koya and Vyers. "I do not know, but he has yet to give me any reason to distrust him. Now calm yourself, Murasaki. There's no need to worry over things that do not require your attention. Just settle in and enjoy the break." She chuckled warm-hearted as a few voice rose in agreement before the forms of the Psychemon, Biyomon, and Lopmon. The Lunamon and Labramon walked, giggling, after them all.

The Dorumon nodded slightly and pushed into the kitchen, his head hung slightly. "I suppose you're right. You really always are, aren't you?" His furry brow rose as he could've sworn that the Holy Digimon gave a snicker before trotting past him.
Back to top Go down
http://fiveclans.forumotion.com
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:09 pm

The kitchen proved to have no carpeting due to the lack of use and often high risks of messes when in use. To the left of the door was a counter which had two sinks, one right next to the other along with a dish drainer. Then the counter continued past the sinks where the drainer sat, then about a foot or so the counter ended fro a stove. Beyond the stove the counter continued on the right and hugged the wall until the edge was reached where a microwave sat. Next to the microwave was a refrigerator.

"It isn't much since I don't use it often, but there should be something I can make for all of you...hopefully." The vampire spoke with a soft smile as his boots clanked against the stone while he moved to the cabinet on the right. Gloved hands opened it up as he looked inside.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:43 pm

"Its really, really nice in here." Koya blinked in awe as she walked around the place, moving slowly with thought as she gazed carefully at each fair piece of the room. Blinking in the soft darkness, she stopped and turned to face the vampire with a smile. "No worries. I'm sure whatever we can find will be good enough. After all, you really weren't expecting guests, were you?" As she chuckled warmly, her head tilted slightly to one side, causing her thick bangs of dark sepia to jostle and shake. Her oddly colored eyes closed pleasantly and she was joined by the rest of her Digimon- with the exception of the Dorumon and Tyilinmon.

Murasaki only snorted slightly as he kept an orange eye on Vyers, and the Holy Digimon sighed before reverting back into her Rookie form of a Kudamon. Blinking her golden eyes, she dipped her head and cooed smoothly,"Thank you, truly. It is always nice to see a welcoming face here in the Digital World, especially with all the hostility that tends to fill this place." However, she was cut short as her belly grumbled and she blushed with embarrassment, the rest of the Digimon- even the Dorumon- all giggling in response.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:00 pm

"Well...I have marshmallows, baked potato chips and pretzels in here." Vyers spoke as he took the items listed and put them on the counter and closed the cabinet. He then looked to Murasaki and smiled softly, fangs on display with joy in his sapphire eyes.

"It's not a problem, really. I enjoy having guests over and most are wary of staying the night with me, which is not unreasonable. So having company for the night is a rare treat. Though normally I'd prepare better for guests and have something besides junk here..." The vampire had an apologetic tone to his voice as he walked over to the fridge and opened the door to see what was inside.

"In here we have cake, questionable cheese which I should just throw out, some trail mix...why is there trail mix in the fridge?" Confusion was in his voice as he tried to search his memory for the reason that was sitting in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:20 pm

"Cheese?!" Koya's eyes glittered at the sound of the only food which seemed to ripen with age. Giddily, she bounced over to the Myotismon's side and tugged on his cape to weasel closer to the source of light and cooling air. Behind her scurried over Rukia at the sound of cake and Nijihane at marshmallows.

"Oh Koya, Koya can we have some?!" The girly voice chimed in unison as the Lopmon and Biyomon purred close to the human's face. Why did she have to go and expose them to human goodies when she brought them to the Real World? Laughing, she nodded slightly and mused,"If Vyers doesn't mind you lot bouncing around and off his castle's walls, then go ahead and ask him!"

The tiny bunny cloaked in brown like milk chocolate and a pale rose-pink, squeaked eagerly and hobbled over to meet the other Dark type Digimon, her floppy ears dragging behind her. With beady eyes glittering, Rukia tilted her head up to face the blonde and cooed,"Mr. Vyers, might we have some of your goodies to snack on? We would be most delighted if you'd allow us to." She smiled as she felt the warm claws of her pink bird friend rest a wing on her small shoulder, the Biyomon curling her ruby beak in the best smile she could manage without having lips.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:33 pm

"Of course. Just tell me what you would like and I'll serve it to you." Vyers responded with a soft smile as he tuned away from the fridge and knelled down gently. Once close enough his pale hands gently pet the Lopmons head once, then he rubbed the Biyomons head once. Then throwing all caution to the wind he gave a soft hug to both of the smaller digimon, a content noise of joy emerging from his throat as he hugged them for a moment. Then his arms gently let go as he awaited their response.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:07 pm

The young Digimon let out squeals, but of pure delight as the pair returned the hug with ones of their own. Of course, Rukia had a bit of a problem with wrapping her stubby arms around the Ultimate, and was ultimately crushed by Nijihane's arm-like wings as the pink Bird type Digimon trapped the older Digimon in a hug.

"Aww how come those two get to be all cutesy with the new guy? I bet its because he's a blue-eyed blonde with a nice pad." Tsukiame rose a pale brow as her short arms crossed against her chest, her magenta gaze glancing at the hugging trio from over her shoulder. The Lunamon's four, lavender-colored ears filled with water flattened slightly as she pouted to Shokko and Kyuketsuki as the two sat next to her. "Honestly," she flipped the long curl that hung in her face with a violet claw and crinkled up her nose. "If any Digimon here were to bear him a DigiTama, it wouldn't be one of them- I'd be a better match up!"

"Are you kidding? Ame, is breeding all you ever think about?" The Labramon chuckled out as she watched the Dark Digimon furrow her ivory brows at the dog. Waving her tail, Shokko snorted and hooted,"Besides, what would make you any better? Sure, Niji's a vaccine Bird type, but Rukia is a data Dark type- just like you!" Her ears perked as she heard the Psychemon snicker beside her.

"Well....I'm better looking." The Lunamon curtly closed her eyes and turned away.

"Hahahaha!! Actually, I think Murasaki would be a better match for Vyers over there. Can't you get see the chemistry between the Dorumon and Myotismon? I'd ship them!!" Kyuketsuki chortled whole-heartedly as she received vile looks from both the Lunamon and Dorumon sitting a little bit aways, as well as a laugh from Shokko and a snort from Koya as the girl had already gotten into the old cheese- which she gagged at the smell, but continued to munch on happily.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:25 pm

The vampire only face palmed as he listened in on the conversation, unable to suppress a chuckle as he shook his head into the face palm. Once the embarrassment of the conversation wore off, he lowered his hand from his face, turn his head to Tsukiame and began to smile.

"If you would like a hug, you have but to ask and get close enough. Besides...I do enjoy giving hugs. As odd as it sounds and as much as it confuses people. So long as you don't sneak in a slap to my rear end as one of my friends loves to do...even nicked me bubble butt. Anyways, should we get back to getting dinner or have we not reached the highest level of awkwardness yet?" His tone was rather happy as he couldn't suppress a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:35 pm

The Lunamon blinked her jewel-like eyes at the humanoid Digimon with a look of surprise and embarrassment as a pink-hued blush scrolled across her face, her thick ears standing up straight. "Ummm yeah, sure thing. D-dinner, right? I'm famished!!"

Shokko and Kyuketsuki snickered cheekily before the Labramon barked,"Hey Ame, I think he just offered a hug? Don't go losing your chance with a stupid look like that!" At her words, the Psychemon beside her burst into laughter and fell over onto her back. Along with her, Chihiro, Nijihane, and Murasaki joined in with chuckles and sneers, and Rukia merely smiled at Tsukiame while still clinging to the Myotismon's arm.

"Oh you guys, calm down now," Koya giggled with a mouth full of cheese, her eyes sparkling at the joy of watching her brood bicker and tease each other like they usually did. With a grin, she turned to the vampire and chirped,"Now Vyers, did you have a plan of some sort to make a dinner out of these snacks?"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 4:47 pm

The vampire chuckled in response as he brought Rukia closer to his chest for a better hug with one hand while the other reached out to Lunamon. Once he managed to grip onto her shoulder, he gently dragged her close to and used his second arm to press her to his chest in a happy hug. A soft smile came across his face as his body began to happily leech their body heat while cuddling.

"Uh....no, not really. I don't have a plan...not yet. Do you have an idea? I'm not really a cook..." His face turned to Koya as he spoke, still snuggling as his sapphire eyes shined with joy in the shadows of the room. Then he leaned back a bit to use his head to shut the fridge door.

"Wait...I got side tracked. Who wanted cake and who wanted marshmallows?" A confused expression came across his face as he couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:00 pm

A chorus of voices rang out at Vyers' question and mention of the food, though Rukia and Tsukiame continued to remain silent as the pair nuzzled the Myotismon's firm chest. Koya chirped brightly,"I know
I want a bit of everything."

"Same here! Same here!!" The unison of voice wailed out cheerily as the various Digimon all bolted for the door leading back to the fine dining room, ready to take their places at the table for their awaited meal. The human giggled as she watched the majority of her partners disappear before turning to Vyers and nodding,"Well, I'm a bit of a cook-"

"Not a very good one," the Lunamon cooed softly with her eyes still pleasantly closed as she indulged in the moment.

"Shaddup! I can cook just fin-"

"No, its true," the Lopmon purred as she snuggled the handsome vampire, her arms tucked to her furry chest and fingers hooked onto Vyers' embracing arm. "She only thinks she cooks well to save her pride. The last time she prepared something for herself, she was sick for three days. The guild doesn't allow her into the kitchen anymore."

"That's not true!!" Koya wailed with her fists balled up, her faintly tanned face red as a beet.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:07 pm

"...Did anyone here understand the hoard of voices? Or should I just put everything on a big plate and let chaos ensue? I think that might be a good plan at this point, since I'm not a good cook either. Whenever I try to cook, I tend to burn something somehow. Usually it's what I try to cook." Vyers responded as he looked down to the Lunamon and let the hug to continue going.

A smile came across his face as he also enjoyed the moment. He always enjoyed hugging anyone who would let him, so long as they didn't have spikes to hurt him with...or smell of garlic. So long as those issues weren't present, hugs were always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:13 pm

"Sounds like a good enough plan to me!" Koya grinned as she began to pull various things from the refrigerator and set them on the counter, awaiting for Vyers to bring her a large enough platter as she knew not where everything was places in such a regal room. With a playful wink, she added swiftly,"Hey girls, you two might want to hurry in there before all the good seats are taken. You don't want to get stuck sitting at the ends of the table when the food in all in the middle, do you?"

At their tamer's words, the eyes of Rukia and Tsukiame snapped open and the two quickly thanked Vyers before hurrying off out of the room to grab a spot, the long ears of the two rabbit Digimon trailing a bit behind as they dashed out.

"So, wanna help me out here, lover boy?"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:19 pm

"What can I say? I'm very huge-able." Vyers chimed as he exited the room into the dining room. His pale hands grasped onto the cabinet and pulled out the largest serving platter he had. With the platter that wielder golden moon and stars in hands, he returned to the kitchen and set the platter down gently on the counter. He then began to put the food on the counter onto the empty platter.

The blond smiled as he opened the cabinet and began to grab the bag of marshmallows, baked potato chips and pretzels. Those items were placed onto the platter as well as he sighed a bit.

"I really should consider keeping more food around here for surprise visits..."
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:28 pm

"Heheh I'm sure you are! Now, you mean surprise visits from us? Most definitely!" Koya chortled as she placed a cake on the platter where there was still space. However, as the space began to run low, she began sprinkling the marshmallows and pretzels anywhere she could fit them- even upon the cakes themselves. As the slim girl worked, she nibbled and popped pieces into her mouth, munching along gleefully before the platter was ready for serving. "Well,"she smiled at Vyers as she turned to look at him, the decorative piece held delicately in her hands. "I wish you luck- hopefully seven sugar-crazed Digimon won't be enough to bring this whole castle tumbling down. At least they'll crash quickly and sleep hard. Shall we keep them waiting any longer?"
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:33 pm

"This castle has been through worse, trust me. As for waiting...no. Now you hold open the door and I'll carry the food in. I'm taller, so it'll be harder to maul me." The vampire spoke as he took the platter out of the humans hands gently and held onto it. A soft smile came across his face.

"During dinner, you have to tell me more about the organization your part of." Curiosity came across his face as he looked to Koya happily.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:18 pm

Koya nodded as she allowed the Digimon to take the handful from her and hurried to get the door for him. She smiled and mused,"Sure thing- after I've eaten, of course." She giggled and walked into the dining room once she was sure he had made it through the doorway safely and took a seat beside Dorumon and the head of the table, which was empty. She got herself situated quickly and beamed eagerly as she awaited for Vyers to set down the platter just like the other Digimon who watched- wide-eyed and wily.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:55 pm

The vampire smiled as he set down the platter in the center of the table. After setting the item down, he went back to the cabinet on the right of the table and began to place plates and silverware before each person at the table.

"I hope you enjoy the meal. Even though it's rushed and half assed, that doesn't mean we can't user proper silverware and plates." Vyers smiled, his tone full of jest as he finished setting the table of each digimon and Koya. The only place he didn't set was for himself.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:40 pm

The Digimon cheered and thanked Vyers, and just as soon as he placed their plates, the group began grasping and picking at the platter for their feed. A few claws gouged marshmallows. Others hooked pretzels. And some pawed messily at cake and piles of chips. Even Koya's slender hands darted in and out of the fray as she filled her plate and mouth alike with all sorts of treats, giggling and smiling the whole time. As she chewed thoughtfully on a mouthful, her gaze drifted off towards the vampire and she gave a hard swallow. "Ahh!! Hey Vyers, are you not going to eat anything? Or because you're a vampire, do you only drink blood? Actually, do Digimon bleed?" Such was a bit of an absurd question, especially for one so experienced with Digimon, but it was a topic she had never really thought about before. I mean, if they are living, breathing creatures, why wouldn't they have blood?

Last edited by Mew-Chan on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:50 pm

The ultimate chuckled in response as he took a seat from the assault of questions.

"Yes, digimon have blood and I prefer to only drink that. Though I can have other drinks, it won't do any good for me besides flavor. As for solid foods...I have to be very careful with those. Solids can easily upset my stomach and don't even get me started on the allergic reactions garlic can bring if ingested. One time a friend of mine, a Wizardmon who own runs a medical center in town, decided to prank me by tricking me into eating garlic...joke was on him however. He had to clean up the kitchen after my projectile bile fit. Though he called it projectile tomato paste..."

Before the blond could continue a loud shattering sound rang out from the front of the castle. From the sound of shattering glass the black pupils went slightly wider as he bolted out of his chair without hesitation and made his way for the door. Minor anger was upon his face, but mostly concern as for what had shattered and why.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:09 pm

The party had laughed at the Myotismon's short story, cheering and giggling, and joking as they ate their fill. All were content until the point where not only the glass was shattered, but the mood of the dinner along with it. The general darkness of the room which all had just grown accustomed to once again became frightening with the fear of the unknown and the feeling of unease as their newfound friend had disappeared to check upon the state of his home.

Koya stood up from her seat, her mouth plastered with a sticky, sugary coat and her eyes narrowed to poisonous slits. Despite her seemingly goofy appearance, her demeanor was all serious and out of habit, she groped at her hip for the familiar feeling of the bulk of her Digivice. Reaching it, she popped it from its holster and gripped it tight before growling,"Tsukiame, Rukia- I want you both to Digivolve. Murasaki, I want you to come with me, but stay a Rookie. The rest of you, keep watch here for any intruders. Try not to Digivolve if you can help it- we don't need your size to destroy the rest of Vyers' home."

At her words, the Digimon stood up called stood up and the others remained seat with firm expressions. The small, tri-horned rabbit with floppy ears and the pale-furred Lunamon both became engulfed in a blinding light before appearing much larger- about the size or so of the human girl. However, instead they were now Turuiemon and Lekismon. The Dorumon trotted over to stand beside his tamer as Koya gripped her beanie hat, starting towards the door wheren she had last seen Vyers. The three Digimon she had summoned followed closely after her, slipping through the door and back into the pitch black hallway.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Vyers then forced open the door to the castle entry way and dashed across the broken glass that littered the floor. A pure red whip formed in his hands as it crackled like lightening, his eyes glaring as he remained calm despite the nature of the enemy before him. What had shattered the once beautiful windows as two large, clawed hands that had reached inside, grasping around until one moved too close to the vampire. The right hand soon had two red whips wrapped around the large sized nail. With the whips firmly in place the ultimate went to moving up the stairs quickly as the entangled hand tried to pull away. The result was an angry howl from the attacking fiend as the once large middle claw was torn right from the monster.

Then caused the creature to remove the arms and back away from the castle as it snarled. The creature proved to be a Greymon, but it wasn't tall. Rather, it's body was close to the ground with the creatures body being three times as long as a usual Greymon was tall. It even had an extra pair of arms in the torso to assist in keeping balance. The head was filled with sharp teeth and blazing green eyes. The gaping greymon then opened its mouth while the bottom jaw began to split in half. As the bottom jaw split in half, as did the neck and chest. The jaw, neck and chest proved to be filled with razor sharp teeth as it howled in utter rage in the castle.

"Stand down and back away! We need this undead alive...per orders of our master." A female voice spoke as large wings were spread. Soon a corrupted LadyDevimon landed upon the floor after flying through the open windows. Her body was covered in pure black, plate like armor that covered almost every on her body. The only unprotected area was the hand with the longest nails which soon formed into a lance. The armor itself resembled foraged midnight with horns being atop the helmet which curved backwards slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mew-Chan
Mew-Chan

Female Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Koya had raced into the entry room with her Digimon ensue, but froze in the mouth of the hall as she gaped in awe at the distorted creatures which crawled around, entangled by the broken glass sticking out like jagged teeth in the hole opening though the window. The girl felt herself seize as a black seed of fear began to grow in the pit of her belly and her nose crinkled up at the harsh, metallic scent of the blood which pooled upon the floor from where the deranged Greymon's clawed finger had been pulled free. Too well had this been an answer to her previous question, and despite her extremely strong stomach, it took all she had to keep from retching the junk food she had just filled herself with. Violet eyes flaring with vivid, toxic flames, the human roared out angrily and ran forward towards the smaller, more lithe form of the altered Lady Devimon, her Digimon chasing her tail as they awaited their orders.

"Ruki- hit her with a Rabbit-Horned Punch! Ame- Demi Dart!! Saki- use Metal Cannon!!"

The three howled in response before unleashing their tamer's desired attacks. The Dorumon bristled his indigo coat and launched a hefty ball of hot iron towards the mangle, toothy Greymon, his own smaller fangs glinting threateningly. The Turuiemon's blade-adorn gloves acted swiftly on her ninja-fast paws as the purple-furred rabbit shot over toward the lady of darkness, hoping to strike her quickly and effectively. And the Lekismon hopped over to the opposite side off the Greymon, standing below the stairs which held up the whip-wielding Myotismon, his Crimson Lightning light up the room in a rather bloody hue. The Dark typed rabbit moved surprisingly close to the writhing Dragon type and as if on cue, the lavender tubes attached to her back stretch long and arched in the air before puncturing the Greymon's back with their rounded, dull heads in order to suck away at its life force.
Back to top Go down
Zenotha

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:03 pm

The deformed ladydevimon took the attack as her armor clanked in response to the hit. Though a small chip was created in the shadowy attire, the darkness hid the cracks painfully well as the lance slashed at the Turuiemon.

"Stand down now! We are not here to harm you...were are simply here to collect the Hell Surgeon."

The massive Greymon just snarled as his middle section hands went to gripping onto the life draining tubes and forcing them out of his hide. His frontal hands clutched at the ground as the other hands removed the strings. Once removed they were tossed aside as the monster growled from the hot iron hitting his skin. The right hand reached forward and removed the ball of iron, then tossed it into its own gaping jaws, disappearing into the eternal darkness of his digestion system. The gaping greymons green eyes soon looked to the Dorumon, drool beginning to leak put from sharp teeth.

"The Hell Surgeon that you seek is no longer here." Vyers spoke as he moved forward to the LadyDevimon but did not venture too close, in case he needed to strike back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)   Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Lich (1x1 Between Mew and Zenotha)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next